Chinese Male with a high position, kicking the male lead [fast wear]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by NightmareSeller, Jan 2, 2021.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Male with a high position, kicking the male lead [fast wear] 男配上位,踹飞男主[快穿]
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2106780
    NU Link:
    Why It Should Get Picked Up
    : QT male MC Things are more complicated than what's described in the description, love this one. [MC & system's real identity and their goal will be known in the middle of the story]
    Description (if you can find one):

Xiao Zhen likes to pick flowers with the Lord the most.
    He happened to be the woman's dream lover again!
    So under the grievances of countless men, this scumbag is finally about to be punished!
    In many romantic novels, there is always an affectionate male partner who cannot ask for it.
    The folly and grievances of these male matchmakers came together to form a male matchmaking system (the system in this article does not sell cuteness and stupidity, only posts tasks).
    Male match system: kick the male lead, the male match is on top!
    So the male matchmaking system chose Xiao Yu, an experienced man's public enemy, to help...

This article is also called "The heroine is coming to the bowl", "108 ways to match the top male", "The hero may have a crush on the male partner" and "Male" "Worthy to the pinnacle of life" Minesweeper:

1. The protagonist's task can only help the male partner chase the female lead, not helping the male partner love the female lead, so there is no problem of the protagonist playing with the female lead's feelings.
    2. Starting from the third mission, the protagonist may accidentally bend the hero during the mission, but the protagonist will never bend! [Actually, he's incapable of loving and trusting to begin with ^^]
    3. Starting from the twenty-sixth mission, the protagonist will no longer do the task of attacking the heroine. He is only responsible for Su Su Su Shuang Shuang Shuang, who has reached the pinnacle of life and has a future. [MC's real identity and what system is, are explained here]
    4. the main theme is no CP, the protagonist is cold-hearted and deserted, and will never fall in love with anyone, who has been wearing it smartly, definitely belongs to the male god who is kneeling and licking!
    5. If you feel unacceptable, just click X silently. It's difficult to adjust. This article is not a soft sister currency and everyone does not want to like it.

Content tag: Tianzhijiao subsystem quick-passing and refreshing text
    Search keywords: protagonist: Xiao Yan┃ supporting role: male lead, female lead┃ Others:

no CP, male lead, male lead secret love, main god, system, romance novel book wear, Fast through

Author's other works:
    I Am The Male Lead’s Eldest Brother (Quick Transmigration)
    White-eyed Wolf, I Don’t Love You Anymore [Quick Transmigration]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  2. Kefie

Kefie 《Lazy Pirate》《⚓️》《Step Red Sibling》

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goodness!! MC even bend someone +1
    MC's charm is superior!
    and I'm glad MC still focusing on their task

Fairooz likes this.
  4. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: Got here from another thread because they said MC bend someone lmao

ciana likes this.
  5. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he bend someone, and he doesn't realize it!

6. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    That happens a lot and 99% of the time MC will never realize it.
    Let's talk about the one time that everything comes to light.
    So, ML(Demon king) and FL(Flower fairy) of the arc both fall in love with MC. Guess what, ML hides FL, Changes his gender and appearance into FL, and deceives MC into thinking he is the FL. And MC whose mission is FL is pretty lovely dovely with him.
    When everything comes to light MC is really disgusted and can't accept having a relationship with a male (Even if based on race ML's gender is choosable) to the point of wanting to leave that world at any cost.
    So it is kind of lucky that he doesn't understand MLs' mind in other arcs.

Anirose and Raebit like this.
  7. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my fav is zombie part, he got both FL and ML's love HAHAHA

Is there any novel similar to this? bending all those ml ? or fl if mc is a female

8. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, just how charming is he? :blobjoy:

Begging someone to pick this up :blobxd:

9. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually yes, this sub-genre was also popular. unfortunately, I didn't make a reading list focusing on it so I don't have most of them avaiable but there are some that I remember
    勾引情敌我是专业的[快穿] I'm professional in seducing rivals [Quick Wear]: Female MC depressed as a male, actively raiders FL and ML falls into the pit voluntarily
    Also Seeking Good Temptation although it is reverse harm has and is not QT has this part where one of the MC's mates is her love rival (Female) + several other males
    (System) Retreat, Cinderella_Gu Chu [End + Fan Wai] (系统)退散吧,灰姑娘_顾楚【完结+番外】 is from the same author as seeking good temptation and I remember FL in a Wuxia arc fell in love with MC [It's a QT and pseudo-reverse harem] ->One of my personal favorites
    Well of the BGs where both parties fall for MC I remember this much. but if I'm not mistaken most such scenarios happened when the story is either pseudo-BL or pseudo-reverse harem

AND ALSO: If you like this author [Male with high ...] then there is one of his works that is really niche He heard his lover discussing with the system how to attack him 他听到爱人在和系统讨论怎么攻略他 [No CP + QT + Male MC]
    Our fake MC is a female who is doing a raider mission but always fails [As the story begins]
    Our true MC is a male [God of time or something]
    So the fake female MC has attacked our true male MC in several worlds and has won [Our true male MC [MC for short from now on] has fallen for her, his luck had been rubbed by her and he has been miserable through his life while still deeply loving our fake female MC[Lets call her FL from now] ]
    Then before the FL finishes his mission [Look not in a world but as a whole] MC has subconsciously rewritten the time.
    So this time (At the start of the book) FL who just started her mission attacks MC who is reborn after her strategy has succeeded and has the ability to hear her discussion with her system [In this point in time MC doesn't have his whole memory and it seems like all the reborn targets are different people while it's not that at all]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    Raebit likes this.
  10. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is so charming by his 'personality'.
    The ML charmed by his action not his face!
    Not love at first sight like typical romance !

Ikr, please pick up these, when he know they fell in love with him is soo hilarious :aww::aww:

Thank you!

All of this list is so precious, I need more of these sub-genre!

Charming MC can seduce both male and female! lol

Oh I read that one! it is quite funny! The first arc revenge is hilarious, he went into searching prolonging life just for her!

11. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    The most hilarious part is not this. At one point after going through a lot to understand love
    [For example, there was a male protagonist that due to his character back story had a tendency for true love, for that reason he truly did try to have a loving relationship, and when he saw women who were deeply in love with scum and willing to sacrifice a lot for them, he went and helped them move on from that love and shadow, and in the process he did truly loved them and admired them for their deep love. But he truly couldn't continue with those women when they could move on as he was inherently suspicious, if the woman could move on from that relationship, what gave him the confidence that they couldn't let go of their love for him. (he did try a lot, damn it for 25 lives, and even erased his memory twice but at the end, he had to accept that the problem was himself and there was more to life than a simple love of men and women, he became a lone wolf, but not a depressed one, a lone wolf who moved on achieved great things and doesn't truly mind having a relationship in the future, but he won't force, only accepts it if love truly comes naturally.
    he finally falls in love with a female normally but the MC without memory thinks that her social standing is low and she doesn't deserve him so he broke up with her. When MC regains his memory, he just wants to go and beat himself to death and this is the last straw that broke the camel's back, and after that MC suddenly found out that life much more than love(I still believe he was hit so hard that he started brainwashing himself, LoL)

12. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the seducer (http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3428473) end up dating with someone? or stay single?

I know right?! In the end he 'give up' himself, he is too angry to the stupid him xD
    who is the one calculating me?!?!?! making me in a NP BL world?? HOW DARE HE!! I must have revenge!!
    In the end it was je himself who done it

13. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in my opinion, it's an open ending more leaning toward future farewell [After all starting a relationship is much easier than keeping one], but those who want the CP can easily say that the CP is set.
    Well, I prefer this approach of satisfying both CP and No CP lovers to giving MC a lover, then giving the lover a bento, ending the story as a No CP, and then adding extras for the couple. Sigh

Raebit likes this.