Spoiler The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the raw I saw that
    They are preparing again for the Devit’s Night. Then in the room, Clete gave Tita a necklace that’s basically a mini version of a sun. Then the devit came, I cant read korean but there were no confrontation that happened unlike in his previous years, however according to the pic, it seems like the devit is taking advantage of Tita’s crush on Clete?

Then, it seems like the Devit took control of Tita’s body in that period of time and since I cant really understand korean and this is only based on my interpretation of the pics, I guess Clete didn’t managed to seal/defeat the devit. Then theres a time skip I guess because Tita appeared very tall (much taller than Clete) and they are perhaps preparing for a ball? Or coming of age of Tita? Since he’s learning how to dance now

Lucy_, bochucha, Rokai and 9 others like this.
  2. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!

3. Hyuse

Hyuse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing that the webtoon is now the 15 year old arc judging from the raws?

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    People learn words, apply it and think they did something and are so woke. Lol. To the ppl who dislike this, saying it’s grooming and all that shit, y’ll better not be going gaga over MLs like Lucas (Suddenly Became a Princess One Day) & many more who’s over a thousand years old. Better see y’ll have the same attitude and crucify him over grooming Athy. Not just Lucas but for all the other old af MLs.

All the blame is put on FL bc she’s the older one who should know better & ML is so innocent. Although they seemed like a family from their interactions, the FL never considered herself a mother figure or a parent figure, and it didn’t seem like the ML also considered FL as a mother figure, but you guys see it that way. The ML was just someone entrusted to her who she couldn’t refuse. She never had an bad or immoral intentions towards the ML. She was just nice to him instead of being cold like the OG so that ML wouldn’t kill her. She never intended to make ML fall in love with her, he’s the one who caught romantic feelings. Before y’ll say he didn’t know what he was doing, he’s young & ignorant, he never had other human interactions, he doesn’t know or understand what he’s doing, blah blah blah, the romance starts when he’s an adult and when he fully understands that his feelings towards FL wasn’t platonic so he decides to pursue her. He knew what the fuk he was doing alright. Y’ll are bashing the FL, but don’t say anything against the ML. Is it bc he’s the younger one so he’s excused? Why tf is he falling for the one who raised him??? Is he crazy or has some weird kink??? He’s becomes an adult and should know better by then, but still goes off and pursues his “groomer”? Why aren’t you guys bashing him for doing that? For imposing his feeling upon FL? It’s not like he was controlled or manipulated, he was fully aware of what he was doing and what his intentions were. Honestly, poor FL, getting unwanted attention from someone she wasn’t even interested in and was her potential killer and getting hated on when she fell for ML like how he wanted.

Anyways, thank you so much to those who provided SPOILERS in this SPOILER THREAD:)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  5. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone, please give a spoiler about the butler

simplysharonda likes this.
  6. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    according to comments on kakao he will die because of old age

Lucy_, lazynoodles, DOHere and 15 others like this.
  7. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad to hear that and Thank you for the spoiler

8. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was sad too and i like the trio's interaction most.

9. TheReadeeer

TheReadeeer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This forum is a spoiler one so I’m going to spoil. The FL married the child she raised and had a daughter with him. There were too many useless comments in this thread that people who want quick informations are forced to go through a lot garbage opinions.
    If I could have the information needed I wouldn’t spend that much time to drop this story. We don’t need anybody else’s opinion at this point. Now that you know how twisted is this story you have 2 options : drop it (like me) or read it (if your morals match this novel’s morals). There’s no point on arguing about it but at least have decency to admit that marrying a child you raised is not normal. If you like it or not is up to you but don’t be hypocritical.
    People who have spoilers please continue to provide spoilers to people who like that novel.

Scarks, Coolcat24, sets_trans and 3 others like this.
  10. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna see spoiler abt Mc and first emperor, manhwa gave hint like he is Tita past life, so i wonder how is the love between first emperor and Mc. Actually i think the love is about before mc transmitted. Like she has love with first emperor but they never can be a real couple (emperor has empress???) and in the new life finally can be together? So for me i have no problem abt age, perhaps i read too many fictions story and this is nothing. Btw she is shut-in girl who only lay off and enjoy being herself, so she barely know about relationship.

mikasaackerman_1, bochucha and Asya.M like this.
  11. ScarletGlassesMochi

ScarletGlassesMochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry if i'm gonna butt into this discussion.. i mean, novelupdates has diff types of forum pages, we have this one, A SPOILER THREAD and you can make a separate one with A DISCUSSION THREAD. At least the discussion about age gaps and child grooming will be properly discussed and debated since you can tackle a lot of novels, mangas and manhwas out there to avoid having a bias.

And i'm sorry coz I don't have a spoiler to contribute. I'm merely a reader HOWEVER, since the spoiler thread didn't seem to improve after having 9 paged on this site, i'll be basing my small theory from the mtl of the novel's ending.

So it's pretty evident that the two will eventually become together but what caught to my eye is there daughter's circumstances.
    Based on the mtl, the daughter named Ina i believe, is that she's pretty much a very quiet child. A true definition of an ice cold person. She's not entirely indifferent because she cares of how and what other people sees about her, and even extends her concern to her parents' behavior. We see that the ML was quite flustered becoz Ina believed him to be like the others (he might call her a liar since he can't see the spirits).. and judging how the FL communicated with her, especially the last few lines... It seems as if FL is very well aware why her daughter was like that. And i have a theory (a very plot hole theory since the whole plot wasn't tackled) that their daughter can be the reincarnation of the OG Ice queen. She's having the expression that she's been very hurt right from the very start (but not necessarily means that she remembers her own OG life before FL transmigrated in her body). She completely become a new being however the feeling of sorrow, helplessness and loneliness as the OG Ice queen lingers in her soul. And as a child who still have that consciousness in her, is extremely sensitive of how other people see her as an anomaly (and pls remember, she's currently a child). That's why the FL is very attentive to her and repetitively assure her that no one can hurt her (and/or them). And that's also why she has some empathy towards Devit(?) who's sleeping inside Tita's soul.

12. 1Etoya1

1Etoya1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers about the OG heroine? Does she even appear?

DOHere likes this.
  13. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I knew it'd become this kind of thread. :blobpopcorn_two:

Mikaa and simplysharonda like this.
  14. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sorry if anyone already ask this since I can’t found the answer while skimming most pages:blobjoy:
    Can anyone spoil what actually devit is? Is it a devil spirit or actually vita own power? My dumb brain don’t really understand if devit is vita’s power or vita has another power:notlikeblob:

15. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shes not even human, she is a witch a completely different species. Time is not bound to her. If you have so much problem, don't read it.

YES TO THAT.

16. ambuk

ambuk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait did Tita become immortal or Clete become mortal again to be with each other? I think i read this somewhere but I want a confirmation. I want a spoiler if have.

I agree with you. Like they fine with Lucas who is way too old than Athy but not ok with Tita who a lot more younger than Clete? I don't care what others say about the age gap because considering she is not a normal human being and they love each other sincerely, I don't see any problem with that honestly.
    I'm sorry if this is not spoiler but a discussion but again THIS story genre is fantasy and revolt around the medieval time?
    And again I'm sorry if I discuss about this in spoiler thread...

Ps/ I been holding this and finally cannot take it anymore so I make an account just to say this

17. ScarletGlassesMochi

ScarletGlassesMochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i remember from the previous spoilers somewhere drowned in the sea of arguments and debates of the child grooming theme of the novel...

Clete became mortal, so she can finally live a humane life with Tita. However, i don't know how she became like that - what conditions were met to finally break herself away from a witch's inevitable immortality. That's all i can say since there haven't been any spoiler updates about the whole end arc of the novel.

18. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :cry:

19. Dodixon

Dodixon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please for mc and emperor.

-What was their story and what was their relationship?

It frankly discourages me from reading this story.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    hoangmai331 likes this.
  20. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please, I'm reading this thread mostly debates rather than spoilers.I want to know how the relationship between Clete and Tita finally got together? as long as I clete people who don't think about love Moreover, thinking about ending up with Tita.

WisteriaAsia and Rocio Martinez like this.