Spoiler I’ll Live My Second Life!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by iampsyx, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. the guy is King's best friend and he married the sister to cover up for him and protect her.
    The best friend is in coma cause he was attacked for having a secret relationship with the sister.

2. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does anyone have spoilers about the sister? She's actually the character I'm most annoyed with so far because Fii has clearly been neglected and despite her "lovely personality" she seems to be totally ok with this. Does she ever get called out?

3. Tyg759

Tyg759 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember this properly but i think its closer to the sister not knowing about how the mc is being treated. Even her maid, who is extremely loyal to mc, isn't allowed to tell her about how the mc is being treated due to the orders of the king/emperor (whatever he is). That guy has no trust in the mc as fii. So basically, the sister knows nothing.

4. Tyg759

Tyg759 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, anyone know whether this series is actually continuing or not? It's on hiatus on syosetu, last chapter being uploaded in 2018, but there is a possibility it might have been continued elsewhere or maybe the raw novels has gone past the raws on syosetu. I really wanna know what happens on the future. All i know is that the emperor will bang his head against his table or wall in regret over female mc.

5. ginger007

ginger007 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is yet to be called out. She is painted as a sweet and harmless girl, damsel in distress, on love with a comatosed prince. Im totally with you on how negligent she is with her sister Fii but the author justified this in chapter 79 that she is timid and cannot talk back to the king when she requested to see Fii. The king said no because she might still be suspicious and related to Tomas assassination and Fiiru poisoning. But Fiiru defended Fii by saying she wouldnt do anything like that and Lynneth echoed her Sentiments

6. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A new raw chapter was posted on the 18th

Jukki and ketchupblood like this.
  7. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there no more spoiler? Plz for the love of god, Fii better not end with Roy. I honestly hate him so much...

8. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,
    Does anyone know what happened to Centenni who was translating this. I was going to wait on them to load up a bunch of chapters to binge read on :blobsob:

9. creamysoda16

creamysoda16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can the MC use magic?

Nom de Plume and LokaLari like this.
  10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news the third LN was published in Japan and seems to be the final one

20210425_165414.jpg

11. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i kinda forgot this novel...whose that guy again...?

creamysoda16 likes this.
  12. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil us plz

13. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you hate her?

ooooh based on your spoiler, i am glad that trash emperor is not the main ml. i hope it is not misleading... like in jjk *sweats nervously*
    Oh also, if you have the link for ln, please share ^-^

LokaLari and Jukki like this.
  14. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    binge read it to chapter 200 after reading some responses in the Latest chapter discussion.

and after reading them, i don't understand the negativity. especially since it still retain the same the vibe that drawn me in in the beginning (when estelion translated it).

forgot in which chapter, but the author has moved this from the romance into the fantasy section. even with this revelation i didn't feel jagged transition. the story flows quite naturally to me.

heath suddenly popped up at quinn's master place. then he took her to his home; a frugal estate wiht a steward benno his wife cassandra.
    when heath told him that she would granted his wish, he said he want her to be a girl.
    heath agreed and decided to reveal her gender to cassandra n benno; and slept with cassandra. the next morning there was a new maid in quinn's estate.

benno n cassandra urged quinn to visit the city, to which he agreed. the next morning quinn and heath entered the city on a carriage. in the begining both headed to the major's place. but before they started to talk about a serious topic, quinn asked heath to do some shopping. outside, heath was intercepted by 5 jealous girls (quinn as the viscount/ruler of the region is the no.1 target for the girls). she was later taken to the woods by the girls that want to squeeze the truth from her. back to the major's place, the serious topic was about strange appearances in the forest, and people have been advised to stay away from it. the girls have unknowingly delivered themselves and heath to the bandits.

heath had shown a meek front to reduce the bandits wariness. once the 6 girls were left behind in a cave, heath pulled her hidden knife to untie herself and the girls and led them to safety. i suggest u read this arc for some james bond moment: a pepper bomb, a bow, a sword, more knives in many fights. she instructed the girls to keep running while she stayed behind to stop the pursuers. towards the end she had cain's hidden help and quinn's dash.

sometimes later, heath was invited to a party by the remorseful girls. the girls came to realize that heath is not as girly as she looks. n when they played a game to probe heath's taste (basically to choose the best among a set of male pictures) they inwardly felt pity for quinn, because she tended to choose an older man

this is a crucial arc. heath had made up her mind to hone her skills (beyond trickeries). quinn came to the realization that being the biggest fish in a pond means nothing in the ocean. some revelations about the enemies side

survival game is the latest arc.

15. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    it gets negativity? wut? :blobconfused::blobconfused:

16. gangbuntu

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/i’ll-live-my-second-life.4420/page-6
    imho some responses tried to disusage ppl from reading this.

understand that slow update pace is a big downer though.

if heath lives her life as if nothing happen in the aftermath, i might ditch this as well; but she didn't. she used her experience to improve herself
    - she went extra mile on basic training to raise her physique
    - she trained with Gorm to hone her fighting technique
    - she is constantly experimenting with Garage (D18's tinkerer) to improve her hidden weapons arsenal. one of them would be used in the expedition arc to save her entire team.

17. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    i am just glad that the author decided to continue the novel. you can just mtl and read it since the novel is not paywalled... and slowupdates is better than no updates. or maybe the group could collaborate with someone for faster updates

Alniyat, Nom de Plume and LokaLari like this.
  18. LNikt

LNikt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil when they found out that she is actually a Queen and king's wife? I read chapters when they found out about she is a girl but they don't know yet that she's Fii, rumored queen

Alniyat, Nom de Plume and LokaLari like this.
  19. gangbuntu

Reading List:
    Link
    the raw is not there yet. the dao has translated the latest raw.

it's not a matter of slow translation, but the lack of new material from the author. the latest update was 1 chapter (+ 1 bonus chapter) back in early march-2021. someone speculated those were entries to hype up the 3rd ln release. let's hope there'll be a 4th or a manga/anime adaptation to keep author's interest on this story.

Nom de Plume, Nanashy and LokaLari like this.