Spoiler Contract Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tingining, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Linnng31

Linnng31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really??? How did u know?

2. Amaririsu

Amaririsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't a novel translated in english yet, but from those who have already read it, Yugi is the ML. And in the recent raws, they begin to dive deeper into that relationship.

3. Linnng31

Linnng31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see btw I feel sorry for the Emperor T.T

4. ShuriYohan

ShuriYohan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woaah I really want to read the novelI just fell in love with Yugi, then someone told me that Yugi is the ML. imagine how happy i am now I'm really excited to read the novel, but can't find an English translation. Does anyone know where I can read the ones that have been translated into English? Is there a hidden site or someone who has personally translated it for himself ?? if there is please share with meI really want to read this novel huhu ...

Scapezz and Daisychangedhermind like this.
  5. Avocadokawwai

Avocadokawwai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where I can find manga raws? I cant open newtoki for a long time now.. :whistle:

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  6. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit* sorry I took the link down, if anyone still needs it just message me

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
    miso_soup and Avocadokawwai like this.
  7. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf that pervert???! This is hilarious then again he seemed to be the strongest out of the 3 men so far

8. alliebee

alliebee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll admit that I'm incredibly shocked about the ML, but I also love it. He was the only one to recognize that being as ridiculous as "concubine yesuh" was, acting that way requires a certain amount of strength, he even expressed admiration for her. Most people (understandably) ignored and dismissed her as a "concubine," he's the only one who didn't think she was a useless idiot. Obviously that's not the *real* her, but I feel like his ability to recognize "concubine yesuh's" strong points, especially as airheaded women are traditionally very looked down upon, speaks very well of his character :)

aineria, bernzilla, Angelai and 6 others like this.
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, after coming back from this thread, everyone made quite some good points
    Its a refreshing take not to have Anhon as the ML
    1. Yesuh has no capabilities to be an empress
    2. Anhon chose his role/job over his love (very surprising take but understandable)

Hahae WOULD'VE been a good choice actually, since Yesuh is an assassin, they'd both have a lot of similarities, but I assume Hahae also chose his job in the end

Horen endgame is sadly the most tragic, I mean, he WAS Yesuh's main motivation as far as what we know in the manhwa. Much less since the two are still engaged?

10. Dvenger

Dvenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I gotta admit that Yugi was my personal favorite from the start. Because silver hair with violet eyes and a sly, fox-like face combined with a wonderfully unrepentant perverted personality is my kryptonite. I was shipping Yesug with the emperor like almost everyone else until the hints started dropping. And this was a pretty big one:
    And here we have our boy saying something along the lines of "I want to make her (Yesuh) mine," to a blushing Ba An who doesn't know what reason to invent so he (she) could run away faster:[​IMG]
    Thank God for ninja masks cause her face was redder than an overly ripe tomato after our boy finished with the finer details of his very interesting imagination.

11. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DAMN WTF i did not expect him as the male lead (only on ch like 10 or so) but i'm glad i found out earlier rather than later cuz i was starting to get invested in ahon lmao. yugi is def more my type in terms of appearance tho so that's a pleasant surprise.

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean... if you plan on staying a manhwa only reader, you'd probably/eventually be pissed at Anhon's first jealousy moment. Plus, Yugi, Hahae, and Horen so far have been FAR more entertaining, the latter especially despite showing up late showed MORE emotions at his briefest of appearance. One of the few times I'm left being entertained with Anhon (other than his banter with Yesuh early on, but depending on how you view it, Yugi does it better on both her alter egos) is when he adopts a baby chick (which shows his "good" naivety)

MangoK and miso_soup like this.
  13. harmoniche

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh by first jealousy moment do you mean when he
    brought up horen and their contract ended temporarily
    ? that did piss me off lmao. it was his own fault and he one sidedly decided everything. i was really mad bc he never really apologized and he knew that was a line he shouldn't cross--plus he, himself, told her not to meddle in his personal life. i was like ur such a hypocritical lil shit

it's a shame bc i do think they are kinda cute together and one would hope for more devotion but it's a very realistic take with him. i assume yugi will be more sincere in his feelings later and i rly look forward to that.

Scapezz and miso_soup like this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    The only sad part with Yugi endgame for me is the "apparent" reason Yesuh chose him: out of pity. Girl was ready to run to Horen's side while Hahae and Anhon chose their jobs over a woman. Early spoilers dictate Yugi will be with Yesuh during her adventures all throughout the series (not to mention the man is the most popular out of all the guys in the Kr fandom)

Scapezz and kurohamukami like this.
  15. harmoniche

Reading List:
    Link
    oh damn really...? that's a shitty reason. maybe it'll be diff, we'll see.

16. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone says yugi is ML..... At first I was shocked...no I can accept it..
    1. Can anyone tell me what will happen to horean and FL?
    2. Can anyone tell me what will happen to the emperor..like fl ending with yugi?

17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    For number 2, as mentioned earlier in the threads, Anhon will eventually choose his job over Yesuh and stay as emperor. As for the details, sadly I don't know. Better mention the ones who used to give out spoilers

18. kawaiistelaa

kawaiistelaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for someone who will translate the novel

19. floriak

floriak Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you post the link to the novel ?

20. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    When will they show development between the yugi and fl?