Spoiler The Double Life of The Villainess Grand Duchess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their appearances should have been scheduled like a screenplay,

Elysee was a veteran actress that possessed the body of a villainess Grand Duchess.

—By the way….

“Can I do this? Lucas is the male protagonist.”

Nothing goes according to plan or according to her mission since the first day she is sent down to possess this body.

The biggest stumbling block is the villain—her husband, the Grand Duke, Blake Freysen.

What am I supposed to do with this guy who sticks to me all the time? I thought he was supposed to be cold and haughty? Was the info I was given on him faulty? Why is he so different?

“Wife. Can I come in?”

Like her, Lucas was an agent from the heavens—and was supposed to have possessed Elysse’s husband’s body.

Instead, here he was in her step-brother’s body—the same body that quickly squeezed, wriggled, and crawled under her broken bed (due to her husband’s passion last night) and suddenly went still.

As if she was caught doing something naughty, Elysee’s heart pounded.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a manhwa or novel?

4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. vvvaanneesssa

vvvaanneesssa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

The cover photo is very interesting

I can introduce some chapters. are you interested ?!

Riev, augacutan, Assassel and 10 others like this.
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hot cover is HAWT cover.

vvvaanneesssa likes this.
  7. vvvaanneesssa

Reading List:
    Link
    my English is not good. I will use google to translate

Midday was evident from the brightness of the light leaking finely through the gap in the thick curtain. But the room was as dark as the night. It seemed like an intention not to disturb her deep sleep.

With only her eyes open, Elysee was still lying in bed. A man in a suit, sitting with his legs crossed, reflected in her vague eyes.

'Blake Freighten Grand Duke.'

He leaned on the candle to look into the papers.

His face, whose expression was erased, was truly sculpted. The dark blue hair that slightly covers the neck, the cold blue eyes, the sharply stretched nose, and the firmly closed lips were completing the face of a handsome man that will never be reconciled.

'What happened and how?'

Elysée recalled what Philip had said just before he came into the story.

[Your husband, Blake Freysen, must have a world agent up there in the body. There seems to be a problem there, too, so they are in a temporary alliance with us. If only the scenes that appear in the script are properly played, it will be convenient without interfering with other times.]

I was relieved to hear that. This is because I thought it would be okay to relax a little bit in the private realm if the person to face closest to it was an agent.

[Well, it's hard to expect help because the construction is clear and reputed to be cool. Rather, it might be better for each other.]

'cool. It’s cool.’

Even with a hundred concessions, Blake didn't look cold.

'Who is that man? How should I treat you?’

Elysée decided after thinking over and over again.

'First, we need to figure out who he is. That's the urgent priority.'

As Elysee broke and rustled, Blake's gaze turned to her.

“Are you awake?”

Elysée also raised his upper body as he lay down the papers and woke up to see him approaching. He grabbed the blanket that slipped from his body, pulled it up so that only the chest bone was barely exposed, and slowly blinked his open eyes.

Even though it was a face that didn't even wash her face, Elysee didn't doubt that she believed she would be beautiful even at this moment.

'I would have been pretty even when I died.'

Although he was killed.

"Majesty… .”

Since he was in a hurry, Elysée could only read the first scene, the script for the first night. In the situation where the role was changed, the character's personality and background could not be understood, so the number of words had to be reduced as much as possible.

“Is your body okay?”

Blake, sitting on the bed, leaned towards her. Elysée noticed that the emotion in his eyes was not just anxiety.

Anyhow, who is fine when I see myself now? It was like an instinct to ooze without trying to put a man in one body with bewitching and pitifulness. While being an Asian, it's common to become one of the world's top stars.

“… I want to wash.”

Even a slight trembling voice. It was perfect even if I thought about it myself.

“I will tell you to prepare a bath. How about making a simple yogi before that.”

Elysee shook his head. I could see how messy it would be below. Not only was it terribly unpleasant, it wasn't good for my perfect image management. I couldn't sit face to face with him like this to eat.

"Okay."

Blake handed over her hair with a gentle touch.

“I'm just taking a little more rest.”

His hands rubbing his cheeks weren't so warm.

Instead of pulling the rope at the bedside, he left the room. It seemed that he would call the attendant and prepare it.

Elysée, who was holding his breath for a while after the visit was closed, quickly put on a blanket and tapped on the ring of her ring finger.

Her wedding rings with elaborate patterns were not just accessories. It was a mid-zone item with a special function. There was also a script for the screenplay of <The Fallen Lover>, which she was supposed to play.

'Ah. Namjoo is still in the castle. The next appearance is a conversation with him.'

Lucas Clanton and Grand Duchess Elysée, the men of <The Fallen Lovers>, were the cases where their mother and father remarried and became siblings. It wasn't bloody, but legally within the family's borders.

In the scenario, Lucas will be waiting all day long saying that he will go to meet his younger brother because it is not enough to walk in front of the priesthood after attending the wedding ceremony.

'I'm also a great innocent man.'

Of course, his mind moves intact to Yeoju, who appears after a while.

'My role is the role of the sister-in-law who pushes the Yeo-ju to life.'

Elysée frowned while thinking of the actors who were cast in <The Fallen Lovers> one by one. What would have happened to'he', who actually took on the opposite role and the male lead role by now?

'The crazy guy.'

Elysée shook his head to shake off his thoughts and concentrated on memorizing the lines of his own. The room was dark and I couldn't figure out the time, but I had a feeling that it wasn't long left.

"Oh my brother, will you come to see me again?"
    “I'll endure it (with moist eyes around the eyes). Don't worry about me. Of course it would be very much lonely, but... .”

Elysée, who was highly focused, could not hear the knocking or the opening of the visit.

“My vision, did you cough?”

Elysée ended the display in amazement at the voice he heard right next to him.

'Have you heard... ?’

As I gently lowered the blanket, I saw the maids standing by the bed. It seemed that he came to attend bathing. From the look of the face, I couldn't tell whether I heard it or not.

Well. What can I do if I heard it? Elysée quickly thought.

'By the way, I haven't memorized all the lines yet, what should I do?'

I have no choice but to hope for another chance to be alone. Elysee descended under the bed.

Even though she didn't wear anything, she was totally ashamed
    Luxurious baths and maids' service, the finest fragrances and massages, and expensive and gorgeous jewelry and dresses.

'At first, we should enjoy a luxurious noble life.'

Elysee's eyes sparkled with anticipation.

“My vision, you are so beautiful.”
    “Maybe you have smooth skin like this.”

Satisfaction was revealed on Elysee's face, who reflected her dress up in the mirror.

'Being 10 years younger.'

It was the same as I was when I was 19, except for the color of my eyes and hair. Elysee gently touched the pale purple hair that had been braided up. I also liked the eyes of the same color as the head. While looking neat, on the one hand, it looked drowsy.

Elysée didn't really hate my dark hair and dark brown eyes, but he wasn't proud of it. This is because there were many times when I was limited in my role while working as an actor.

"Yeah. It’s pretty.”

To the praise of the maids, Elysee replied as if it were natural. What would you do with humility? She was far from being polite.

Fortunately, even in the eyes of Elysee's husband, Blake, she seemed very pretty. As soon as I came into the room and saw her, I saw her frozen.

Elysee smiled and looked back at him.

"Majesty."
    “… wife."

He approached slowly and kissed her on the cheek. There was a breeze coming from everywhere. Elysee glanced away and looked at the maids.

“You guys go away.”

Realizing their mistake, the maids hurriedly bowed their heads and stepped out of the room.

Only the two left before Elysee looked up at Blake. waiting woman

Apparently, if I stimulated him a little more, it was a luncheon and I felt like I would go to bed with a hug. She was very interested in her daily life, but for now, she decided to put up with it. because… .

'Because it's time to meet Namjoo.'

just as expected.

“Lord Clanton will be present.”

Blake has announced the attendance of the luncheon of male master Lucas Clanton.

“Is your brother still left without going back?”

Knowing clearly, Elysée opened her eyes, pretending to be surprised.

“It seems that I feel comfortable having to go to see my wife.”
    "Ah… .”

Elysee smiled. This, too, was acting, but of course Blake didn't notice it.

“Lord Clanton… They seem to be close together.”

In a slightly uncomfortable voice, he recalled the relationship between Lucas and Elysee. Of course, Elysee replied clearly with a face that couldn't figure out his intentions at all.

“Yes, that’s the way it is. Sometimes I am more dependent than my father... My brother took care of me a lot.”
    “… But now my wife has me. We will do our best to become a person you can rely on more than anyone else.”

He speaks in a strong tone and feels cute to Elysees.

"happy. I, too, will try to become a wife who satisfies your Majesty's heart.”
    “Already, Mrs., is enough for me.”

Ah, this guy. It's really sweet. Elysée giggled and laughed for a while. Although not an agent of the alliance, she was a man who liked her.

Walking with him, Elysee remembered the structure of the castle.

The first night's bedroom was on the third floor of Nature, and on the same floor was Blake's office and study. On the second floor, there were numerous rooms including the VIP room, but it seemed that it would take a few hours to go around each one.

The main hall where the reception was held, the reception room, and the dinner room were all located on the first floor. As I went down the stairs and looked outside, there were several large buildings in the inner wall besides the nature. The height of the inner wall was so high that you could not see beyond it, but the distance between the watchtowers gave you an idea of the size of the outer castle.

'That's awesome. It’s like vigor.’

Elysée quickly realized that he was not at the level of an ordinary nobleman.

Upon reaching the first floor, the attendants who were guarding the front of the dinner room opened the door for them. Elysée took a deep breath not to show off. It was her habit of focusing just before cranking.

I saw a bright blonde through the open door. As if announcing the beginning of the scene, the ring on the ring finger vibrated.

“The Grand Air's Majesty.”

A man in a white uniform got up from his seat and took an example. It was the first line in this scene.

'That's the original man, Lucas Clanton.'

He is the deputy leader of the Knights of Nephrus who protects the Whanga and the successor of Clanton, recognized by the Marquis.

'Because you are a young man with blonde green eyes... . You look like a prince from a fairy tale.’

His gaze with his head turned towards her.

“Elise.”

His mouth was awkwardly slick. Elysée recalled his behavior on the script. Obviously, it was'with a bright smile.'

oblomov, Marie_0720, Biakushi and 8 others like this.
  8. vvvaanneesssa

Reading List:
    Link
    'Are you sure that laughs right now? Brightly?’

Elysée tried to hide her embarrassment, approached him and hugged him.

"Brother… ! I'm really glad. I was worried that you might have left.”
    “Is it possible to do that. Suffering from a big deal... . Did you have a lot?”
    "No. It's something everyone goes through.”

Elysee looked up at him and smiled. However, contrary to the facial expression, her head was getting more and more complicated. It's a tone that stutters the lines a little and doesn't feel the feeling of continuity. It was the second challenge after Blake, who was overly affectionate.

'Why is this really... ?’

Lucas' mouth was now trembling like a convulsion. Elysée couldn't take his eyes off Lucas' awkward face until Blake approached and wrapped his shoulders.

Jealousy and containment are the key to this dining scene that appears at the beginning of <The Fallen Lovers>.

The Grand Duchess actually knew the heart of my step-brother, Lucas Clanton, at this point. She is a clever woman who knows his feelings for herself, but pretends not to know.

For example, Namju was treated as a fish in a fishing ground.

"Oh my brother, will you come to see me again?"

In that respect, Elysee's acting was perfect. For the last time, she was pretending to be a tender friendship between brothers and sisters. Pretending to be young, naive, and pathetic, he looked at Lucas over the table.

A blue vein appeared on the back of Blake's hand holding the knife. With a firm bid, Elysée easily noticed his uncomfortable planting.

'This is a really fun scene.'

If Lucas had ignited Blake's jealousy even more, as in the original, it would have been a gold medal. Blushing around his eyes with an impressed face... .

“Are you serious?”

If you said-

However, if you say that line with an expressionless face and sharp eyes like Lucas now, you say,'It's ridiculous. Do you dare tell me to come and go?” It only seems to mean something like that.

Blake looked at Elysee with a sad look. Do you think,'You've been treated like that by your family until now.' As it was, you should have stared at Lucas with a frowned eyebrow.

‘Woo… . That smoker.’

In this situation, Elysée, who had to say the next line, had to thoroughly manage his expression.

“It must be an unreasonable request… ?”

According to the prints, Elysee's eyes were wet.

“I'll endure it. Don't worry about me. Of course it will be very lonely, but... .”

Instead of gyotae, he pretended to be poor. Blake and Lucas' gaze caught up at the same time as she bit her lips gently and lowered her head so as not to cry.

Lucas stood up with a stiff face.

“Now, are you crying?”

'I will hit one very much.'

Elysée patted his tongue. Lucas, who had to get up and run to her in confusion, stopped as if he could not remember the next print.

"wife. I am not there. I will not make you lonely.”

As if he had to check Lucas and show off his words, Blake was embarrassed as he saw Elise mourning.

'no… . That's not it... .’

Lucas came up late and patted her shoulder awkwardly.

“If you want, I'll come anytime, so don't cry.”

'Don't talk with this tight bite!'

Elise had no choice but to lower her head further to suppress Chimi's irritation.

In a word, to comment on Lucas' acting during mealtime, it was really terrible.

The words were shortened, as if specifying that they were different from the role.

“… Iknow, right. I think so.”

Elysee kicked his tongue. If you laugh, you have a face that looks like petals will blow, and that blunt tone.

“Are you a world agent up there that was originally supposed to be in my husband's body?”
    "okay. You must be an investigator at the Midland Fantasy Control Tower.”
    "Yes. Although it is'temporary'.”
    "temporary?"
    "Yeah. I was sent almost right here after I died. To rescue investigators trapped in this world.”

He looked at her with his eyes narrow.

“… What was your job in your lifetime?”
    “Learn. It was pretty good.”
    "indeed. So there was no sense of incongruity at all.”

Lucas nodded.

“The acting skills of the former midfield investigators were terrible.”
    “That was the same for you.”
    “I admit it.”

Rather than being offended, he said it was natural.

“The role of Blake Freysen has been practiced over several months. I had confidence that I would not be suspicious of. It is now useless.”

Elysee sighed.

“How the hell happened? Why did you get into that body, not my husband?”
    "I do not know. As soon as I tried to enter Blake Freizen's body, an error occurred. I lost my mind for a while at the strong impact on the spirit body, and when I woke up, it was inside this body.”
    “… Can I do that? Lucas is the male protagonist of the scenario.”

Lucas plucked his head without answering.

'Ah, that's a big deal.'

It's not just the character's personality that matters. In addition to having to digest the overwhelming amount of dialogue, the degree of freedom is significantly reduced as the number of appearances is large. Whatever his purpose was, it was wrong to get it right.

“Can’t you move even now?”
    “If that was possible, I would have done it right away.”
    “… Stop squeezing your hair. It just writes that it's not yours.”

Elysée slapped off the back of his hand and cleaned up his messy hair. He said, staring into the air with eyes that seemed to kill someone.

“My 500-year career is flawed.”
    "Yes. Well, you will.”

Five hundred years. It's a very unrealistic time. I don't know what the flaws in his career will be, but it's difficult if it's like this.

'If this person stops the mission, it will definitely interfere with me.'

Elysée chewed his lower lip well.

“I desperately need your help. That's why I took a risk and came to it.”
    “Of course I also want to. But what can I do to help you? If there is any way to go back... .”

Then, Lucas placed his index finger in front of her lips and looked over her shoulder.

"Shh."

His green eyes shone sharply. Elysée couldn't respond to anything, and he moved swiftly and crawled under the bed.

“… … ?”

As I tried to look underneath the bed with an absurd feeling, I suddenly heard a knocking sound from behind her back.

“… Huh?"

Elise straightened her lower back and turned around.

"wife. Can I go in.”

It was Blake. Huck, before the sound came, Elysee quickly shut his mouth.

'What do we do? If you get caught, it will be a big deal.'
    “… wife? Isn't it inside?”

Elysée, hurriedly missing the timing to answer, was forced to go directly to the door and turn the handle.

The hallway of the castle was dark, unlike in the room where the afternoon sun shined through. Blake, standing tall at the door, also seemed to be buried in the darkness of the hallway.

My heart was pounding for nothing. Like a child caught doing something bad, a cold sweat struck from his back.

"Yeah. I'm a little laborious. What happened to your Majesty... .”
    “It’s not the time to come to see if there is work.”
    "Ah… .”

Elysée's chest sank as he squeezed her body.

'surely… .’
    “But now, I have a problem and I stopped by.”

Blake smiled gently, looking down at her, which seemed somewhat tense.

“Last night, I broke my wife's bed.”

After letting Elysee go, he strides toward the bed. In case he might look under the bed, Elysee quickly followed him.

Blake stopped in front of the bedside and tapped the cracked wooden board as he looked into the dish.

“I think I need to change the bed anyway. To be more solid and comfortable.”

Had it not been for this situation, Elysee would have laughed happily. The new bridegroom who broke the bed while spending the first night. Isn't it a setting that I like quite a bit?

Now, however, Elysees was very tense with Lucas lying just a few feet from Blake's feet. So I nodded with only a slight smile.

"Yeah. Please."
    “Do you have any material or design you want?”

Elysée pretended to sit on the bed as naturally as possible and worry. If you're doing this, at least you won't be bowing down to look under the bed. Not for the purpose of looking inside the skirt.

"I do not know."

I heard that <The Fallen Lovers> had a similar background to medieval Europe. However, it will not be the same as it has fantasy elements such as the appearance of magic. She couldn't know what kind of material was popular for making furniture.

“I'll leave the bed to your Majesty. I think it should be as strong as possible.”

Elysée gently tapped the back of his hand holding the head of the bed.

Elysée, who was belatedly hot, quietly took out his hand. But, fearing that Elysee's hand would fall from me, Blake hurriedly grabbed her.

"wife."

Elysée's pupils shook finely with the strong grip of his wrist.

She slowly lifted her gaze.

His deep blue eyes fell into Elysee's view past his wide, sturdy chest and protruding neck. The dark passion in which the mountain was located was swaying hotly in it.

He looked at her with longing eyes several times a day, and it seemed that he had no intention of missing this opportunity.

“The bed to change anyway, it doesn’t matter if you break it a little more.”
    'Oh My God.'

It's already late. The heat and breath that came from him was enough to realize Elysee.

'What do we do?'

I couldn't even think of how to push him out of the way. Looking back, she was sitting on the bed.

Elysee exclaimed urgently as he saw him raising one knee on the bed.

“Your Majesty, the day is not yet set… !”
    “What does that matter. For couples making love.”

9. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the MTLs :aww:

jkumi7 likes this.
  10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    https://ridibooks.com/books/2259001487
    Worldview
    <The afterlife>

-Middle Zone: A place that doesn't belong to either Heaven or Hell

-Phantom World: A fantasy control tower that balances things based on imagination

-Investigators: The invasion of the fantasy world by alien beings has increased, and it is difficult to withstand the storm after the departure of the original.

Ice water
    A woman who was killed by an acquaintance while living as a popular movie star.

Received a scout from the fantasy world and hastily <The Fallen Lover>

A deliberate instinct that is possessed by the villain's grand duke in the scenario.

Unlike other ice masks, they perform role-plays with each other.

It's very fresh that it's not one
    Detective fiction
    Little by little through dreams and memories of the scenes of the previous life in the middle of the narrative

Several rice cakes are thrown through the solution and a little suggestion

Who is who What is the identity and purpose of the other person, etc.

Light mystery to get to know

Romance
    More than Yeoju, only men are passionately loving and obsessed with

It's the normal of the reverse harem (for the octopus leg's conviction),

This work flows similarly only in the first half, but is evident in the second half.

Romance exists. There are several candidates for male ju, but when I read it,

There are some Jinnamju that can be felt, and Truerub also exists.

Thin
    First, a total of five stars in the scene☆ ㅋㅋㅋ

Personally, I don’t like scenes that exclude emotions.

This work has good emotions and good tension

Moderately stimulating high-water scenes are also moderately frequency (moderately high)

Reverse harem was appropriate and very good

Features
    -Fresh view of the world
    -A little game-like element
    -Inverted
    -There is no big laughing factor other than 1 gag character
    -Moderately light

Merit
    -Good suction and readability
    -Extinguishing scene
    -Good probability even though it is a deep reverse harem
    -Fun MSG
    -Textured narrative
    -Naughty and fun
    -Moderately neat finish
    -Characters are attractive

Cons
    -Give me more side effects!!!

exciting! It is interesting! fun! And it's thrilling!

From one to ten, I must have been struck by my liking hahaha
    Even though it's a light narrative, it's written well and it's attractive.
    Pleasantly complete hoohoo..

Overall rating: stimulating and fresh Station haremmul

A work that would be fun if there were no special unfavorable keywords

If you like reverse harem or ice water, it's best

Th.ay, augacutan, Eelillya and 7 others like this.
  11. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    Their appearances should have been scheduled like a screenplay,

Elysee was a veteran actress that possessed the body of a villainess Grand Duchess.

—By the way….

“Can I do this? Lucas is the male protagonist.”

Nothing goes according to plan or according to her mission since the first day she is sent down to possess this body.

The biggest stumbling block is the villain—her husband, the Grand Duke, Blake Freysen.

What am I supposed to do with this guy who sticks to me all the time? I thought he was supposed to be cold and haughty? Was the info I was given on him faulty? Why is he so different?

“Wife. Can I come in?”

Like her, Lucas was an agent from the heavens—and was supposed to have possessed Elysse’s husband’s body.

Instead, here he was in her step-brother’s body—the same body that quickly squeezed, wriggled, and crawled under her broken bed (due to her husband’s passion last night) and suddenly went still.

As if she was caught doing something naughty, Elysee’s heart pounded.

This looks interesting! Both FL and the step-brother transmigrated in a different body. I don't know who the ML between the step-brother and her husband is.The raws are completed but not yet with the translations. If you have spoilers please share!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  12. yerisegg

yerisegg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know who the male lead is? Is it blake?

jkumi7 likes this.
  13. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really unorganized, don't know what you'd like to know, but some spoilers up to where I've read :aww:
    There are two "helpers"(they have watched our FL in her previous life and have minimal roles in the novel's world, you can see them as the novel's extras with special powers who will help our FL and the angel). This is the FL's maid and the black cat.

As we all know the angel/agent went into Lucas(the FL's role's brother), however the soul of the actual Lucas also moved to another body.
    Apparently the og Lucas prayed to be with his sister during her wedding day and his soul moved into the 2nd princes body.

The FL is starting to fall in love with Blake because he is so stupidly in love with her that she finds it adorable, he is good in bed :blobwink:, and he is good looking. Agent Lucas is starting to fall for FL, but he doesn't have the knowledge to call it love and its mostly impulse. The FL thinks all his actions towards her are for their mission. (Also it is hilarious/cute to see Agent Lucas learn about bodily desires :blobcheeky::blob_grin:)

Another character that will appear is the Crown Prince, who's been taken over by a devil. The devil is interested in the FL, especially s*xually. So much so that he makes bets and concessions of information to gain permission to touch her. I mean he still tries dirty tricks to get with her- but ya.

Blake's identity is still in question, his soul isn't the normal characters/its been tampered with. He doesn't seem to be a devil according to the FL(and I agree). Some hints/oddities are found from how overly protective/ caring for the FL and his insecurity over her leaving him/ losing interest in his abilities in bed.
    I forget the chapter but Blake and FL were having s*x when the FL told him to stop because it was too intense for her. Blake looks distressed murmuring 'there is no way you'd lose interest in me so soon' before saying 'I can do better' :blobupset::blob_teary:. From whence he gives her an even greater pleasure than she had felt before.

Oh and there is a chapter where Blake uses a s*x toy/garter belt on her...:blobowoevil_horns:

I'm currently at the point where the FL finds out about the 2nd princes identity, rejects him, then tries to comfort him when Blake walks in :blobfearful:
    I've been archiving the raw for this novel- will change to text when I have time :blobokhand:
    Feel free to ask me questions, hopefully I can help :blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  14. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah! That's a lot of spoilers! Thank you so much! So is the 2nd prince/original step-brother also inlove with the FL? And where is the MC of the novel? What happened to her? Our FL was supposed to be the villain in the novel right? And the ML of the novel is her supposed to be step brother.

jkumi7 and S.I.Dolboda like this.
  15. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the 2nd prince/og step-brother is in love with the FL. But the FL has rejected him so we will have to see if he continues to seek after her.

If we are talking about the og novel's MC(FL&ML) we don't know. Since the og step brother's soul didn't just disappear the og body owner of our FL could be some where in this world... The FL has said that the novels FL will arrive soon(from where I've read so far she says its only a few days/a week ahead)

Yes our FL is the novel's villain and her step brother is the ML. :blobokhand:

16. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Cain Liberto is the FL's friend(?) who killed her in her past life. She hates him :blobhero:The crown prince(devil) has made a contract with Cain from which he has gained some of Cain's memories, Cain is in this world but has none of his previous memories because of his contract.

The last flash back the FL has had so far is of her telling her friend that she can't be in the movie with him(their first film together). They seemed to be frenemies of sorts...She announces that she has to retire and tells him to enjoy his career, meet a girl, and basically have no regrets upon retirement. Cain goes quiet and FL couldn't see his face when she leaves. Need to double check, but I think that friend was Cain....

Either way Vat, Blake, Eric are possible Cain candidates in the FL's eyes.

17. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Yooooooooooooooooo oKaY Ch 73!!!!!
    (As expected) Blake is Cain Liberto, our FL's past life actor friend, competitor, and killer(murder-suicide)!!! But he has no memories of his past life.

Okay so if you read up to this point its pretty easy to see Blake is probably Cain, but I love how the author relieved it.
    First they highlight FL's previous life and her occupation as an actress when she talks about how she's studied other families to understand familial love because she had none, this is during her first confrontation with her character's father.
    The FL jumping off a two story window to frame her father(to save Lucas' status as heir) reaffirming her desire to finish the mission, when Blake jumps to save her. It's expected of him but the FL's perspective enables us to see she's using her skills as an actress to observe his facial expression and minute body movements. This is how she is able to see his expression is identical to Cain's when he killed her(one she knows can't be imitated by anyone else). For those wondering if they got hurt, don't worry they're safe :blobokhand:
    Then we switch to the crown prince seducing the og FL, where we are able to learn that his final goal has something to do with having our FL to himself. We are not only able to affirm that he thirsts for our FL, but also find out that it is Cain's memories that are causing his entire world/view to center around our FL. This shows the intensity of Cain's emotions towards our FL in her past life(though never shown to our FL) which parallel's Blake's behavior.
    Final nail to the coffin, our FL asks Blake if he would die for her after she dies- realizing that Cain probably committed a murder-suicide as he told her "I'll follow after you soon" when he killed her(it was death by a lethal injection if you didn't know). He replies 'her death would cause his heart to stop, so he wouldn't be alive' affirming how CrAZy iN LoVe he is- flipping beautiful:blob_catflip:! Uh yes author-nim! :aww:
    So in conclusion Blake is Cain and damn I didn't think I would enjoy watching the reveal as much as I did:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:
    Almost forgot!
    If something goes off the novel's script/original story, the world's balance shifts and our characters are closer to failure.
    The balance has started shifting(somewhere late ch60s to early 70s). The female lead thinks its from the ball but doesn't know what went wrong. Lucas learns of this and seems to have an idea(not explained to us).
    It's probably the short stand off Lucas had with Blake to dance with our FL or/and his feelings for our FL intensifying.
    Oh and for those interested in our FL&Blake's play time
    I quote bedroom because they are exploring the outside world as well lol
    They've tried handcuffing(FL had them on), and because our FL said she liked it Blake bought a bunch for her to choose from :blobrofl:- it came with a couples chastity belt(?) that can stimulate the wearer without allowing them to reach their peak-
    lol they are going WiLD! :blobjoy:

The original MC(og FL) finally arrived in the capitol in late Ch 60s where she visits a dress shop to revise a dress to take to the royal ball. She is best friends with the crown prince(demon)'s friend with benefits, she even brings the og FL to the crown princes room where he attempts to seduce her(trying to get her addicted to drugs and intense s*x).
    Don't worry, or if you were looking for some dirty scenes-not now, he is cut short because the 2nd prince interrupts them to tell the crown prince that our FL fell off the window.

An interesting side note: the og FL is attracted to our FL(charisma :blobsmirk:), and wants to be friends with her.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  18. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    These spoliers has a lot of information to take in. Thank you so much for spoiling us! So why did Cain kill her before only to had a suicide after? And why it is the crown prince who has Cain's memories and not Cain/Blake himself?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  19. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Murder-Suicide
    Cain has been our FL's best friend, fellow actor, competitor, and unbeknownst to our FL he loves her. (I may have not caught it but up until now) we only know that our FL retired under unfavorable circumstances. She had just gotten her first main lead role with Cain when she had to retire. Our FL said she was leaving, probably to escape what ever led to her downfall and to enjoy retirement. Cain came up with a contract with a demon to have a second chance with our FL, therefore he killed her than killed himself to move to another world/life.

His memories/the contract
    Cain made a contract/bet with the demon(currently the crown prince) where his memories will be given to the demon and erased from Cains mind. As demon contracts go there is always a price and something that must be achieved- think the little mermaid(Ariel gains legs but lost her voice, and if she doesn't get the princes love she will die--oop that's the original version)
    The contents of the contract are still ambiguous but the FL has deduced the following.
    Cain committed a murder-suicide to start a new and make a contract with the demon. Cain's bet/contract is probably to get our FL to love him since he was unable to achieve this in their past life. What the demon would gain from this arrangement is still unknown.
    The demon probably took away Cain's memory to make it harder for Cain to win our FL's heart. In addition the demon would have an advantage to fulfill his end of the contract/bet or prevent Cain from achieving his with the memories of Cain's past life.

20. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh. That makes sense. But for Cain to make a contract to a demon instead of pursuing the FL would be much better.:blobpensive: Maybe there's a more deep story why he made that decision. Thanks btw!