Spoiler The Double Life of The Villainess Grand Duchess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 25, 2021.

1. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's my pleasure to help :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Quick update because I'm stressed with school work :blobtriumph:-
    There is a lot to cover but I'll try to get through them as quickly as possible-
    -og FL
    The og FL seems to be developing feelings for the 2nd prince(og Lucas) after he saved her from the crown prince. She goes on an unofficial date, og this is where the FL and Lucas start to deepen their love for one another and share passion. It isn't the best date as he has a horrible taste in fashion and only brightens up when talking about our FL. Under the pressure to marry from her friend, she drugs Lucas and tries to have s*x with him. In the original story they have their first experience around this time, so its a part of Lucas' mission to spend the night. However the drug doesn't work on him because he has immunity as an angel, and he isn't turned on--og FL thinks he is impotent now :blob_patpat:
    -Lucas' heart
    During his mission, acting out the og story, the og FL helps him understand that he has feelings for our FL--or at least that his feelings are unique to anything he has experienced thus far. Urgent to tell this to our FL he goes to her balcony.
    -Blake
    There are a few things you must know up til this point. When our FL got sick during dinner, induced by Lucas in her plan to reveal the horrible treatment these two siblings got in their household, Lucas was ultimately called and he saved her life. Due to this event Blake met separately with Lucas and said he would take him in as our FL's official lover.:notlikeblob: Mind you, he is currently working to destroy Lucas' parent because they are planning to make another child their heir(our FL doesn't want that) and for their horrible treatment of our FL.
    Lucas comes to our FL's balcony when Blake and our FL are in bed(she is handcuffed and blinded:blobpats:). Blake steps away to met Lucas(who our FL doesn't know is present). Ultimately Blake lets him watch them having s*x, and Lucas kisses our FL(she still doesn't know). Blake recalls he wanted to break Lucas' hand that touched her and kill him, but knows he can't for our FL.
    <Really confusing- It says Lucas kissed her but it doesn't say if he did anything else. But since Blake didn't say anything else about the event I guess that was it.>
    Out of anxiety of losing our FL's interest he continues to hold her for three days until he has to leave for work. He thinks about how he feels more anxious of losing her as the days progress, and how the confidence he once had to win her heart seems to be disappearing. :blobconfounded:
    -our FL
    Upon deducing Cain and the demon's contract our FL plans to help Cain win(fall in love with him) because she doesn't want him to lose to the demon. She confesses that she wanted to become an actress because it's the only way for her to live a life she will never have. Then she recollects of their past together- how she was injured and abandoned, how Cain brought her to the hospital, how he didn't ask any question when she grabbed him and ran away from the hospital despite not knowing her, how this theater apprentice lent her his bed, helped her secure a job next to him, and how they both dreamed of becoming actors together.
    They are killing my heart :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  2. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little confused cmiiw
    2nd prince > og lucas
    Lucas > angel
    So why does the og fl drugged lucas if she is in love with the 2nd prince? And why did blake let lucas kissed his wife:blobpopcorn_two: I don't understand his logical reason behind it since he even wanted to break his arm for touching her. :blobconfused:

jkumi7 likes this.
  3. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    The og fl is still developing feelings for the 2nd prince, it isn't a full on crush/love just yet. After all her initial interest in him is because he saved her not because he pulled her heart strings. In addition while she likes the 2nd prince she doubts she could ever be with him since she is a lower class noble.
    I feel the same about Blake :blobtired: but I think goes to show what he truly values-- our FL's wellbeing. Lucas has always been the one and only one who can heal the FL's fragile body(though some were staged) and saved her from death(the time our FL and Lucas got sick at dinner). Therefore to Blake, Lucas is our FL's literal lifeline whether he likes it or not. In addition it turns out Blake knew the two had a consensual kiss in the carriage(happened in the early chapters) and our FL keeps having Lucas close by her. So Blake knows our FL values/likes Lucas and hurting him would hurt her.
    Its a lose lose situation. He can cut Lucas off but lose our FL's health and love, or he can let our FL have Lucas but writhe in jealousy and run the risk of losing her love. :blobupset:

4. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    A consensual kiss! :blobfearful: Why did she allow it? Was it a stolen kiss instead?

5. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    I forget which chapter it is- its probably already translated since it happened soon after she arrives at Blake's residence. It was a part of the original script so they had to, since their job as agents are to keep the world on its original(novel's) tack.

So yes it was consensual, but it was also for professional/business purposes.

All of our FL's skin-ship/sensual acts with Lucas are for business purposes until the most recent chapters-

6. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. But they have step-brother-sister relationship right? I've thought that her character was supposed to be in not good relationship with her brother but i guess it's not. Thanks as always for answering my questions!

7. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes they have a step-brother-sister relationship. In the original novel our FL's character is in a scandalous relationship with Lucas and tries to keep it going even after marriage because she is greedy-- In the original novel Lucas eventually leaves our FL's chara for the og FL.

8. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay a lot has happened but I don't have time so I'll list them:
    -our FL tells Lucas everything she knows and Lucas agrees to help her
    -the two make a contract of which our FL doesn't know the details(different language and some complex 'it works best without you knowing, you have to trust me' by Lucas)
    -She will now be safe even if the world is destroyed, however she must still try her best to complete Blake(Cain)'s deal with the devil
    -Lucas says he will take up the position of our FL's lover
    -our FL asks Blake if he offered the lover position and asks him to rescind the offer, Blake refuses saying she needs him
    -our FL is pissed, leaving to the shower after telling the two men that if they remain in the room the two will have to share her
    -the two men assure one another that they will remain in the room
    -our FL takes an aphrodisiac and tells Lucas to bed with her, in front of Blake, before inviting Blake as well (3some!)
    -Lucas is now officially our FL's lover
    -the maid brings a helper-agent who helps them draft a plan to correct the world's balance
    -all the while they are still under the tense stalemate between the crown prince and 2nd prince who is conducting a coup d'etat.
    -the 2nd prince has captured the crown princes friend with benefits, who is also the og FL's best friend
    -og FL meets the 2nd prince to ask if she can do anything to free her friend, he asks for her to help him meet our FL
    -the crown prince meets the og FL to get information, he wants to drag on the world's lifespan to get our FL's soul
    -og FL tells him literally everything she knows, half under his spell where she forgets their conversation
    -from this conversation the crown prince now knows Lucas is an angel-agent, even which angel he is since he is infamous amongst demons
    -oh and our FL knows Lucas, the angel's, true name which is dangerous because its similar to knowing his social security number, she can get him into seriously compromising situations if she tells others his name

9. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Good News! :blobphone:
    I'm almost done archiving this novel- but they haven't been translated nor condensed into a single file/txt.
    I'll announce when I'm done, then folks interested in reading ahead can dm me- and if you're interested in condensing/translating it please reach out :aww:

liushiyi, Nixie008, StrayC and 21 others like this.
  10. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thankyou!! :X3:

S.I.Dolboda likes this.
  11. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    For you Zizana!
    Our FL has been teasing Blake by openly flirting with Lucas
    Lucas hands her a flower ring which she wears before entering Blake's study room to deliver his tea.
    And she finally confesses that she loves him! >< :blob_pompom:
    Followed by passionate love making between the two-
    Blake doesn't believe the absurd situation of our FL confessing with another man's (flower) ring on, but tells himself that this is his most precious memory. The one memory he will keep till the end when his memory fades.

Now! Some spice~
    Flashback.
    We are in Cain's room, messy with glass shards all over the floor, his throat is dry and hoarse, and he has ended his movie contract and has to pay the termination fee. He sees there hasn't been any calls, but Elize(our FL) picks up on his first try. She asks if she should bring him some medicine for his throat, and though he would invite her in any situation the current one is an exception. He declines and listens to her playful laugh before hanging up.
    Cain understands her the most having been next to her for the longest time. Therefore he knows that she has always been abandoned and hasn't receive any love. He wishes for her to live like a princess with all the love and happiness she deserves, which is why he can't come to confess his feelings. He too didn't receive any love and believes he won't be able to give her the happiness someone who's grown up with love can.
    Before him is a devil who playfully asks why he is hesitating. Cain glares at him before contending that he doesn't believe Elize will be murdered. The devil tells him he's wasting time before presenting the latest information he has gathered, news on the alleged to-be-murder. The murder has already taken 3 lives so far and the devil adds that she will meet a horrific end since the murder is hell's the most desired person. Cain immediately starts for the door telling the devil to take him to the killer. The devil asks why he should bother when Cain promises to make a contract with him if he shows him that his intel is correct. The devil smiles saying "You won't regret it Cain Liberto".
    Ahh(I can't wait to read more) and here comes a new announcement:
    Archiving has been finished! It would be ideal if someone can convert these pdf files into a single txt file, because its easier to work with, so please message me if you're willing. With that I leave you with the prospect of reading the original work :blob_grin:
    I await your dm fellow archivists, translators, readers :blobhero: lol

12. Lylia

Lylia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read it too!

:cry:

Xienne likes this.
  13. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you spoil ending?did she do the did with lucas?Did she end up with two of them?

14. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks so much for spoilers and your hard work :justabotheart:
    can you tell me how their story end?
    I am curious about Lucas ending.

15. BellaReader

BellaReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all spoilers :aww::blobparty: Can you spoil ending for us, please?

16. LadyD

LadyD Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it’s Harem i guess? The way she do the 3some it’s a lil bit much actually

Riev likes this.
  17. Zizana

Zizana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thank you so much!! I appreciate your work! It’s amazing!!

i wanna know more ughh!! Who did she end up with? Is it Lucas?

18. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverse harem ending

Yume-sama and Karaaaaa like this.
  19. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read it too!

20. Erina22

Erina22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing all the storyline❤️❤️...Is it still available?? I want to read it