Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. comeetomama

comeetomama half emo girl from hell because angels sucks

Reading List:
    Link
    omg what the fuck? they dont respect women's decisons . i hate this type of man. I see lots of man in manhwas or novels with that kind of personality nowadays.

Taruna, manvugu, DOHere and 4 others like this.
  2. Haylaam12

Haylaam12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, especially priest is beyond crazy. I think someone should throw a psychiatrist on MLs...

Taruna, manvugu, Lilyworld and 2 others like this.
  3. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Even better, throw it to the author of the novel before Eris wish to change it. I mean love without base, where women have no right to speak or make decision. Even though the setting was mid age, most are too hard to believe like they hate magic but ironically use its technologies.

Taruna, DOHere and Lovina like this.
  4. aristialamonic

aristialamonic Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god.. after reading all the spoilers im so freaking happy that MC is fine at the end. Actually it would be better if those 3 shitty "MLs" just go and die somewhere. How disgusting can be men:sick: And the fact that there's no romance between Anakin and Eris is really good, cause she was focused on going to her original world, while he was just trying to help her. What a nice guy. In manhwa the athmosphere was quite oppressive, from the beginning it was obvious that 3 assh0les are going to act disgusting. I'm happy with the ending!

Taruna, Peerly, FunSmiles and 2 others like this.
  5. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to middle age, where chivalry was was gender discriminating and women were forced to deal with their high and virtuous shits...

6. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    How about not cursing the characters but the author of the novel where Eris got thrown instead, from the beginning that we seen on the manhwas, the setting was terrible and the characters development have no basis for their relationship progress, as much as we have no idea. But let's agree that the author of the novel was childish imaginative moron with no foundation to understood what love is.

Lovina likes this.
  7. Haylaam12

Haylaam12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha you are right about magic. They are just not reasonable. I think everyone has reasons to be the way they are but again it’s not good to force people or overwhelm them with your love.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  8. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopeless love, Un-Reciprocated love is a path that always led to self-destruction if one have no mentality to understood the lines drawn between...

Haylaam12 likes this.
  9. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might have missed something in these posts but what did her half brother the priest do? How come he’s crazy or what crazy thing has he done?

10. comeetomama

comeetomama half emo girl from hell because angels sucks

Reading List:
    Link
    when she said i am your half sister so we cant be together he was like nope your soul is from different world so i am okay with insect. And after she died he tried to rewind her by force and make her stay in this world even thought she clearly said that she wants to go back.

Taruna, Naant, Lilyworld and 11 others like this.
  11. pixiedidi

pixiedidi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i been having trouble finding the novel, i already finish reading up to date with the manhwa but i really want to see how the story end, since it seems that this novel is complete? can someone help this hopeless soul

12. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god DiSgUsTAng:blobcurse: :blobpopcorn_two::blobdizzy:what kind of priest is he??? Isn't he a holy and noble High Priest of the entire Empire:hmm::blobthumbsdown:??? He needs to be thrown in an Asylum for those dirty incest thoughts. :blobhyperthink:

wasabisazzdafirst, Peerly and Jukki like this.
  13. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 3 og!ML: women can't have thoughts, opinions and feelings. that's just a myth

mallekei, Peerly and Jukki like this.
  14. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he’s a priest in a world where people lack basic human rights, women are sold off in marriages like cattle, and the crown prince can apparently go as far as raping a woman to convince her parents to let him marry her. Honestly, I’m pretty sure there’s nothing noble about the priests at all. As a rule of thumb for these stories: the more influence you have as a religious official, the more likely that you’re actually a garbage person. In that sense, the pope/high priest in these stories is almost always a rapist/thief/blood psychopath. And it’s not like corrupt churches are a problem exclusive to fiction. The Vatican, for instance, approved the castration of prepubescent choir boys in the 16th century so that they would keep a high pitched singing voice.

EDIT: For the sake of clarity, the Vatican publicly disapproved of the procedure. It JUST so happened that some kids would suffer accidents that would lead to their castration, and the Vatican chose to take them in. You know, because they’re generous like that.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    Taruna, manvugu, lazynoodles and 7 others like this.
  15. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Eris got executed for killing Helena, which I understand with the whole concept of going back to her own world and the purpose etc. How come she didn’t get executed for killing the crown Prince? Isn’t that a bigger crime as he’s a prince or did she get away with it because it was self defence and the prince obviously was the one to blame?

Jukki likes this.
  16. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It say in the manwha that ml loved eris even in the og novel and i love it it's so rare to have the ml love the villainess in both life even before someone transmigrate . Does someone know if he was killed in the og novel or if he survived his mistress if it's written of course ?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    DOHere likes this.
  17. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    To save Eris from being revived, the knight cremates her body right in front of the Ml's so that they won't be able to revived her, and thus he was killed by driven insane Ml's. I don't know how, but it seems like Medea came and send his soul to Eris.
    Yes, the knight loves Eris but he knew the limits on how far his affection goes, despite wishing for his feeling to be reciprocated with the same feeling. The Eris we knew actually feels the same, but she know as well, and also that she wanted to leave the novel world. She did not wish to stay for much longer in driven mad scenarios and rules of causality that destine her to die or being loved by the Ml's insane love for her...

18. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank for the answer but I mean the original eris not mc.

DOHere likes this.
  19. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, well... the original Eris kind 'a shows him the type of master he ever wanted. From the manhwa's flashback, we could see how much Eris struggle to even breathe as she was hated by the world because she was the villainess, Anakin was the same.

He who wish to be a knight despite his commoner blood was often harassed and looked down, so when Eris knighted him, which was years from the what happen on the manhwa, this kind 'a creates love that came out from kindness and sincere benevolence. Even as Eris was hated, the knight who was hated as well, truly loves her... even as she was hanged.

Honestly for someone who is seen a villain to be loved by a monster that only exists in the eyes of mess up society, it's beautiful... (AND THANK HEAVEN THE STORY DID NOT END AS ROMEO AND JULIET!!)

Also by the way, the priest is indeed the most insane. In the manhwa, it was said that the priest condemn Eris soul and prays that she ends up in Hell...
    For some reason, the crown prince was the most, let's admit it, chicken of all Ml's.
    The guy have no guts to fight back, the guy only knows how to utter his displease at Eris and not to mention constraining Helena who was his childhood friend.

20. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is generally historically inaccurate. Such cases are rare but highlighted. You've just read too much novels, go spend some time in RL