Discussion Have you ever cried in public?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bad Storm, May 4, 2021.

?

Are onion ninjas real?

1. Yes

59.7%
  2. No

29.9%
  3. I want to be one

27.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* Sometimes, I really don't understand how they can throw it all away...
    :blobrofl:
    so true yet so funny
    Wearing glasses and contacts in like living in the HD world. I know a kid, he always sits near the TV and the parents got worried so they brought him to an eye doctor. They found out his eyesight was really really bad and when they made him wear a correction glasses he cried out and got scared. Apparently, he never realized that humans have eyebrows because of how bad his eyesight was.

On a side note, have you ever experienced removing your glasses then someone came to you, lifted up fingers, then ask if you can see how many fingers was up? :blobrofl:
    me: my eyesight is blurry but I'm not blind :blobexpressionless:

Fulminata, ciana and SylviaViolet like this.
  2. albeldayuia

albeldayuia Can't-Re Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your nephew is totally me in similar situation when I was younger :blobrofl: I don't think I was that sad, but I just couldn't stop the tears from coming :blobrofl: the more I was comforted the harder I cried

For actual public setting, once I had high fever on the road by my lonesome and accidentally jumped to the wrong bus route :blob_teary: had to detour for over an hour, everything felt so unbearable for my muddled brain I had to silently shed tears, that was embarrassing

But in front of someone else, just yesterday, someone confided to me and it was so sad that I cried while they kept going strongly. I felt guilty :blobtired:

Fulminata likes this.
  3. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR, that's why it's funny. The waterworks just falls and instead of feeling guilty, I just can't stop laughing hahaha

I noticed that being sick makes me feel so irrational as well. I hate being sick. I rarely get sick but when it happens, it's really really bad.

Was it a very serious matter? The thing that was confided in you? No one ever confided in me... I guess I'm not so trustworthy haha

Fulminata and albeldayuia like this.
  4. Kzhckz.

Kzhckz. [Sad] [Angry] [Happy]

Reading List:
    Link
    26 years of my life, never i have cried in public as long as i remember (my earliest memories should be when i'm around 3 years old).

But, if disappointed, and dejected (not to the point of crying) i have tasted it several times.

When my crush reject me for the first time (sophomore in highschool) , and when my fiancee left me to be with other guy (3 years ago).

Life is unexpected and that's why it's beautiful isn't it?

Bad Storm likes this.
  5. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a friend, she cries when she's angry. People are wired differently and it's okay. much more interesting that way.

6. dreamdaisy

dreamdaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no!! :blobpopcorn_cool:

7. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I was 14 at that time, I couldn't remember what made me cry. But I did remember I cried in public when I was 14. Now that's a mystery. Why did I cry and why do I only remember the crying part but not the part that caused me crying?

zetsuen_dark likes this.
  8. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be an interesting version yanno :blobpopcorn_two:
    Do you still remember the setting?

dreamdaisy likes this.
  9. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    what does an exorcist with a machine gun even look like? SJKSJKJSKJSKJKSJKSJ

10. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    It was school sport day. We were all at the field. I participated in 100m race, I was a really fast boii back then.

11. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that would look cool. Imagine your machine gun having holy water though...

12. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    My body usually won't let me cry more than a few tears around others even when I probably should. Most of the time, during some kind of traumatic or even happy experience I will become suddenly emotionally dull until I am alone, then it rolls in like a tsunami. I can cry the barest amount at funerals and such, but I wouldn't count that.

The only times this was broken was when after an argument with my ex when I found out I was cheated on. I went to my best friend and full on ugly-cried
    in front of him and his wife. So betrayal can do it.

And you don't have to feel bad for me. I found someone else since then and I am happy. I've broken down in front of her once sharing some of my life. But that's it.

13. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm such a mystery
    I won't feel sorry for you since I don't know how being cheated on feels like. I'm really bad at empathising... But I still believe no one should know how that feels. I've seen how ugly it could be.

But I'm happy for you! Finding the right person takes both luck and effort. Wish you two all the best :blobparty:

Viator likes this.
  14. albeldayuia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. but honestly I believe they only told me because it was also related to me as well. Absolutely feel you on being not trustworthy enough for people to confide in. Are you closed-off about your own matters? I always have a feeling that they wouldn't trust me because they also feel that I don't trust them

15. Krustymini

Krustymini Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    got jumped at a shopping center that's nearby where I live:barefoot:

no, i did not win

got my ass beat so bad I teared up especially since I wore glasses that shit hit either my nose or eye really hard (n)

Fulminata likes this.
  16. albeldayuia

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't say it.. being an angry crier is a hard struggle :blob_teary:

17. SylviaViolet

SylviaViolet Toast to the ones that we lost on the way⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry it's just that most people don't really have anything so drastic going on. Like if one of my friends asks me anything about myself, I don't really have anything to hide. It's all normal stuff.

18. deadnight

deadnight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember anything like that, maibe I just brushed it off or nobody cared much or i just gave off a feeling of "Ho ho, go on, go on, see what happens If you comment about my glasses. No no, in fact, I DARE you to comment on my glasses. You will get a lecture of a lifetime"
    I kinda used to look like and act quite mature for my age and my classmates treated me on a teacher respect level so nobody really messed with me

KhayDesu likes this.
  19. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I don't share my troubles because I rarely have one, but I believe myself to be a very open person to people I talk to. Still general rule is still give as much as given. I trust liberally too, unless ofc that trust is broken. I don't repair broken bridges.

Now, I'm really curious about that story... tell me what happened pls pls pls :blob_teary:
    Yah, wearing glass could be quite painful. Sometimes even lying down with one is hard, much so getting hit while wearing one. :blob_patpat:
    :blob_patpat::blob_patpat:
    I shut down when emotionally unstable so can't say I understand.. Haha..

20. Deleted member 318062

Deleted member 318062 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes..it was because my bully was really saying mean words to me and my friend and he got to the principals office and wad suspended (This was waaay back in elementary?, or middle school) I was a somewhat popular kid in my school and i was always nice to the teachers so i think my (homeroom ig?) teacher was somewhat involved in his suspension
    |(▪-▪)|

Fulminata likes this.