Recommendations Mc enter novels or tv shows or movies

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Anvis, May 4, 2021.

1. Anvis

Anvis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1I am looking for an mc that can enter novel
    2 I am looking for An Mc that can enter movies
    3. I am looking for an Mc that can enter tv show
    4 all of the above or two

Please chose for 1 to 4

2. Da reader

Da reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 310942

Deleted member 310942 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading a manhwa right now called "Movies Are Real". You should check it out, it's awesome! (At least, in my opinion). I don't know how to explain it, so you'd have to go check it out for yourself. It's a manhwa, though. Not a novel.

Teadragon and Reack like this.
  4. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
    I've Transmigrated Into This Movie Before
    Live At The Murder Scene (barely meets your requirement but try it out)

5. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Terror Infinity
    Infinity Armament
    Someone on Spacebattles also wrote a fic using a Jumpchain or CYOA or one of those rigid point articles and attempted an action movie world ( which was just meh because one world has Anaconda, Predator, Bond movies, Kingsman,..... everything no matter how it can't all fit together without making you think how could it all be present on one Earth?)

Does MTL fit your request? That would enormously broaden the selection.

Just in case it does, Film and TV Employment System ( dude transmigrates over to generic action movie world, he first thought it was just expendables, but it's a massive crossover and his system also sends him to worlds not compatible to such a crossover like Rambo 1, Kingsmen Secret Service 1, .......). So say, main world has Expendables and others happening elsewhere like Fast and Furious series in parts of America, while Bond is in London, and some chinese action movies are in Thailand or Africa,.,. Kingsman doesn't fit if there is MI6 and Bond so MC is sent into the world that does have Kingsmen and nothing else, and since main world time is 2013, Rambo also isn't there and MC gets sent to 1970s of another world with Rambo.

Stroll in Movie Worlds ( this one is YMMW because a lot of commenters dislike heavy inclusion of chinese media. Say, he starts with Ip Man which still has an english wiki page, but there is obscure stuff like game "Legend of Sword and Fairy"). His later journeys get extreme like vol 20 or so has him enter the novel Swallowed Star.

Plane Elevator ( starts with DemiGods SemiDevils, a classic wuxia work from 1963 by Jin Yong. Please don't mistake it for webnovel xianxias ( that's like determining Superman and Batman from cringy fics online instead of legit comics about them) but you can skip that for chapter 30 where he enters Hobbit, LoTR's prequel and is only an effective fighter because of martial arts from the first world. Other worlds include Resident Evil 1,2,3 ( different ones since there are movies but also different versions like games), Mr. Zombie ( old movie about a Taoist priest dealing with zombies, action and humor. Troubles are caused by powerful zombies and bumbling disciples), Avatar ( James Cameron movie one), Naruto, Final Destination, Captain America Movie(through that MCU world and timeskips between his entries keep eroding his plans),....

Little more on the last, his visit to Legend of Sword and Fairy can be skipped, he gets like some small tricks from it that only account for some small and fast tutoring sessions ( of the point a finger and leave info in your brain by spirit packages deal) after and no characfer from there matters. I liked in the last MC wanted cultivation from the start, but he didn't get it until later by that time he already had his own things ( DB physical strength trained, Reiatsu of Bleach, magic of Marvel,...) so there was no point in studying something equal or weaker with abipities he already had ( his extended life which he wanted so his sometimes months and years long stays in other worlds wouldn't be visible in randomly quick aging home from POV of his family and friends he got from a longevity serum derived from Mr.Zombie's titular zombies and has side effect of immensely slowing his healing speed)

All authors have something nostalgic, thankfully, most of those arcs you aren't interested in are easily skippable and you can even see summaries or checkpoints for arcs from commenters on lnmtl).

6. AZ21

AZ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link