Discussion Faloo Novel Site

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by suckermtl, May 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suckermtl

suckermtl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know about the new rising Novel Website?
    Well, if you don’t, it is call Faloo. You just type faloo novel and Mr, Google will show you.
    I find a lot of interesting novel in this website and I registered the account there and try to find the way to recharge the balance of my acc in that site so that I can read the VIP chapters in that site. I success! I regret that I found the way to recharge it!!!
    I recharge 50 yuan package which equal to 8 USD (thanks gods for that!! I nearly goes for the 200 yuan package!) what comes after made my heart drop to the ground.
    I unlock the the vip chapter, and the whole chapter come as a picture!! The picture of the writing of the novel. Which mean!!! I can’t MTL the chapter at all!!!
    For me, as a Machine translate reader that want to read the novel and support the original author I feel disappointed and regret that I spent my money on it. If anyone out there try to recharge the balance on that site and don’t know how to read Chinese, my advise is don’t do it!!
    PS* I spent two whole days to find the way to recharge it. The site does not accept international credit card and i recharge it through App Store.
    Also, I don’t know how to describe my feeling. I am a little mad, but I understand the author and site reason for doing that. I am disappointed and sad for the money that I wasted on that. This message just want to warn everyone that want to read the VIP chapter there but know nothing about Chinese Language.

2. izanau

izanau Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Press F for suckermtl

Dwarkin likes this.
  3. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. seife

seife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, it's one of the reasons why you don't find faloo's novels in MTL websites though you may try to covert the picture to text and then translate, but I doubt it's gonna work quite well with their anti-theft design.

5. Da reader

Da reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could always screenshot it, run it through an image to text, then translate that, but that's quite a bit of work...

aintg likes this.
  7. suckermtl

suckermtl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much work

8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao what do you think the Korean novel raw providers does? Faloo's not even that much of a hassle to deal with since you can at least register and pay for your purchase without needing to verify your age or show your identifications to them.

Welcome to the novel community. Texts on images are the least of our worries.

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball and afelice like this.
  9. suckermtl

suckermtl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! It just I don’t what to do with the VIP point that I have in that account. I don’t want to spend it and I can’t read it. Truthfully, I tried many pirate site, but they all the same picture text.
    I know about the hassle of reading raw Korean novel. That is why I don’t register the acc

10. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Then it's time to learn how to translate image texts. With the resources available these days, it's not that hard to get and learn to use them. It's a matter of whether you want to put in the effort to do so or not. If you don't want to spare an ounce of effort to do so, just forget about those points and move on.

11. suckermtl

suckermtl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any recommendations for image translate?

12. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Rowem likes this.
  14. Raine

Raine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    take the Downloaded Images and transfer them into your Google Drive, right click and open with Google Docs, this would translate the img into text that can be copy/paste, then proceed into using MTL, it takes about as much effort as clicking a button.

i have been using this method for Faloo for a number of years, of course you can try to find the IMG on other CN sites but this wont work well unless the Faloo novel is extremely popular you also might get lucky as some chinese sites would already have the IMG translated into Text which saves you a lot of time.

Faloo novels before 2017-2018 are easier to find in Txt form or find at all outside of Faloo.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    Autumnides likes this.
  15. suckermtl

suckermtl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!! I will try this method!

16. Nyx Abendroth

Nyx Abendroth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I do is... I screenshot the image, go to google translate app, click the camera option and click import. it's a bit taxing but....

17. foolishfi

foolishfi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, just asking. Are you using pirate site or purchasing VIP Points to read on Feilu website? If using pirate site, can you share me the link please? Thank you!

18. GreenPapperWN

GreenPapperWN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bro I can feel your pain too xD, I love some of the novels they show, but just you can read till chapter 52 sometimes 70, but anyways, I use alipay with the new tourpass( you need passport) an with that it's easy to buy but yep, as you said, a total waste of money and time, I can't download the fucking novel I want because the txt, If i want to read, appears an image instead of a text that you can translate, I am sad bro, I spend my money in that way and I can read or download something :( If there is a metod to download or read something I'll be happy

19. suckermtl

suckermtl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have like 3000 vip point in my acc. I don’t know what to do with them at all.

20. xDoMx

xDoMx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    install tap translate screen app on playstore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.