Discussion Have you ever cried in public?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bad Storm, May 4, 2021.

?

Are onion ninjas real?

1. Yes

59.7%
  2. No

29.9%
  3. I want to be one

27.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Probably not Eli

Probably not Eli Baby | Eliott | Eli | Ellie

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I'm not a pissbaby. /j

2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Cry cry every day~
    At least, I used to when I was in elem school~ :blobrofl:

3. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, the situation is strange to say the least. none of the things around me can cause me sad or do my eyes got irritated but tears just comes out suddenly.
    when I think about it now, maybe my tear glans just run wild for no reason^^

4. Uselessdead23

Uselessdead23 〘Dead but alive at heart〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I did many times. Well it's been years already since that happened lol. When I was in 6th grade I think?.

So classes are now done but I'm still hanging on the park of the school and just eating the food i bought in the cafeteria, minding my own business.
    I have period that time and in a very bad mood.

One of my boy classmate come up to me and kept bothering me so I told him to get lost.
    But then he insulted me. I'm fine with that. I also insulted him back lol.
    But then he insulted my mom.(which that time is gone,in another country since I was young)
    He told me that I don't have a mom and she doesn't care for me.
    I will usually don't mind that kind of sht but I'm in a foul mood that day.

I really got emotional and punch him in the face and kicked him and I kept saying 'that is not true' while crying and physically beating him I do martial arts, ok? I'm very known in my class because of it.

People are just watching me beating him up in the center of the park. Not doing anything. Shocked to see a girl being so violence I think.

Thank GOD!(if there is any)
    I didn't end up in the principle office and no trouble befall me after that.

So i end grumpily crying while walking myself to home.grumpy because my father again forgot to fetch me after school in another place with his new girl in that week.

I also didn't eat anything after 12:00 in the morning because there is no food that he left me with. And i also I spent all the money he gave me that day.

And fck he went home with one of his girls. Fortunately the girl is nice and genuinely worried about me so we went on a shopping spree for food in the early morning.

Eh that's really not that bad. I miss that girl I have the best week in that year with her. She's so nice and gentle. Sadly I don't have any of her contact and it's forbidden.

SylviaViolet and God slayer like this.
  5. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was a child I probably did. The rest is onion shippings

6. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same

zetsuen_dark likes this.
  7. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    something like that happened to me when I was a kid. Getting insulted is nothing I can't shrug off, I'm generally uncaring, then the other kid started insulting my mom who is terribly sick. I threw a rock at his face, it bled... I'm not sorry but not apologising would have led to even more trouble, I didn't want that.

8. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i do it somewhat a lot.

9. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not very often bc it’s humiliating for me > : (
    Last time I did though was at my friend’s funeral back in June

10. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    I've shed tears at a few funerals because it emotionally crushed me at the time. Lost my favourite cousin, my paternal grandmother, my favourite uncle and my father within the same three year span. It sucked.

11. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    losing people is such a short time span does hurt. Honestly, I couldn't even imagine how people who suddenly lose all their family members at the same time could cope with it. Humans could be strangely resilient at times.

imK likes this.
  12. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Five family members and a friend all died within that same time period and I was pretty worn out by the whole experience. I still think I'm pretty lucky. One of my closest friends was a little boy in Cambodia when they were doing the whole massacre thing and he got to watch his parents, grandmother and elder brother get chopped up with machetes. Some humanitarian group eventually got their hands on him and that's how he ended up in New Zealand.

Bad Storm likes this.
  13. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    oh wow, that must have been real awful. Is something like that still prevalent in today's society? I can't wrap my head around such experience since I'm living such a quite peaceful life...

imK likes this.
  14. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    He's older than me, this happened in the 80s I think. I have nfi what Cambodia is like now (the people I've met are awesome so far though). His grandma basically hid him and luckily even though they found him after murdering his family they just laughed and left him there. He's doing okay, living an ordinary life with wife/kids/all that jazz. I admire him a lot. I don't know if I'd be as well-adjusted if I was in his position.

Bad Storm likes this.
  15. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    That's amazing tbh, living through all of that. Just surviving is a great achievement. Anyways, thanks for sharing, I don't think I'd forget sometlike that any time soon. I guess I should appreciate my life more haha

imK likes this.
  16. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries. As for me I haven't lived that long, but I've lived pretty fast and managed to cram in a lot of experiences. It makes me appreciate the boring stuff, which I wouldn't ever have dreamed at 15 xD

Bad Storm likes this.
  17. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    I pretty much like the boring and monotonous stuff. But it's soooo weird liking it because a lot of people just don't get it. Then, they feel worried about you while there you are, appreciating things as is...

imK likes this.
  18. SylviaViolet

SylviaViolet Toast to the ones that we lost on the way⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right? Like, just let me chill at home and read my book or laze around without doing anything. That's what I enjoy.... I'm not depressed or anything go and do your stuff.

Although it does make me feel like I am a boring person sometimes. I haven't really experienced any of the more drastic emotions in life so it's not like I particularly chose to like simple stuff. That's just how I've always liked to do things.

imK and Bad Storm like this.
  19. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, me too. I feel like a boring person. And the thing is I pretty much dislike social settings and avoid them like a plague... it's not helping my case at all hahaha

imK and SylviaViolet like this.
  20. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea u know manly silent tears

imK likes this.