Resolved

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shinrin98, May 6, 2021.

1. Shinrin98

Shinrin98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
  2. zeyrenekheianne

zeyrenekheianne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. But His Genius Wife is a Superstar, a Webnovel Original story, kinda fits the description. It's a reincarnation story, not a QT. I didn't remember her being an actress so I looked into the story again, and it was described that the original body where the FL reincarnated was "a wild pop singer and party girl". I'm not clear about this part, but I think FL improved the original body's image through her music, being the producer and singing her own wonderful song made FL white wash and be popular, iirc.

FL enrolled in a special school, she enrolled in Foreign Language and Business Courses, and that school had the professors traveling to FL's country because FL didn't want to live in the country where the school is in. And it was a test given by her professors, so she became the Official Interpreter in the International Business Conference. And there was two conference, the China-France Conference and China-Malaysia Conference. And FL was the official interpreter for both.

Hope this helps!

Shinrin98 likes this.