Spoiler I want to do it, even if it hurts

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ariary, Sep 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. kmy

kmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's after the divorce happens and she runs away :)

chiri.ru and Isaac20 like this.
  2. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.. is that so? I hope they'll reunite after that. Isn’t this novel still ongoing?
    Anyway, thanks! (y)

3. avoww

avoww New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a link where I can read the raw manhwa/novel? where do you read it to share the spoilers with us?

Hi, is there a link to read the raw version? thank you!

4. kmy

kmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The official link is on the first page in the spoiler overview, you can also buy it on ridibooks as well as googlebooks

5. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the newest chapter on newtoki, can anyone tell us more detail about this story?

6. Jjongjjong

Jjongjjong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope someone give us the sumarry from this newest chapter :blob_pout:

7. Deleted member 331896

Deleted member 331896 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

Sorry for the late reply. Im quite busy last week :”). PLEASE NOTE THAT IM USING PAPAGO, SO IM SORRY IF THE TRANSLATION IS WRONG. PLEASE EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH TOO. So im going to recap what happened at the end of second book. After ensuring with Youngji(hayeon’s friend in Ireland) that she will make sure hayeon going back to Korea, doyoon returned to korea alone. Hayeon need to finish her part time job at the guesthouse first before returning. Then, she returned to korea. Upon her arrival, doyoon brought her to the hospital straight from the airport. Hayeon kept telling him that she is okay and don’t need any examination. But doyoon want to make sure that she is really okay and no sick.btw, hayeon lost 10kgs after the divorce, so it is understandable doyoon to act this way. The doctor runs every test on her and they found out she is pregnant

This is the first chapter of the 3rd book, 반드시 찾아올 행복 (Happiness that must come)

So the doctor told hayeon she is pregnant for about 3 weeks ( :blobmelt:yes the baby happened on the first night they’re together in Ireland :”))). Doyoon didn’t say a word after finding out she is pregnant. Hayeon is anxious with doyoon’s silence. Hayeon remember back when they’re about to divorce, hayeon suggest them to live and have child. There are couples that are not in love but they live happily after having child (please excuse me if the translation is wrong, but this is how I understand it). Doyoon didn’t like the idea of it, in which he firmly replied no to hayeon’s suggestion (you can read this panel on the latest chapter 53 of the manhwa). On the next day at the office, doyoon still trying to process the pregnancy news. He is happy hayeon is pregnant but he is worried whether he can be good father or not. He went back home after that and want to hug her…………only to find out his father was there lol. Doyoon told hayeon to go upstairs. His father wants him to work at hando electronics. But doyoon refused it. Then, his father threatened to cause trouble to PQ chemicals. Doyoon warned him not to touch PQ chemicals as he has accounting fraud file of hando electronics. his father then left the house. Doyoon went to second floor and hugged hayeon, and glad the fight between him and his father is over. Doyoon brought hayeon to the hotel that they first spent their first night together (you know the one that doyoon got drunk). On their way up to the suite room, doyoon kissed hayeon in the elevator. Hayeon told him to stop doing that lolo doyoon told her he cant promise to not do that again. They reached their hotel room. The room is much bigger than the last time. The room is filled with presents and flowers. They’re all for hayeon. Doyoon told her that he wanted to give hayeon a present to celebrate having a child, but there are so many things he wants to give.

“I wanted to give you a present to celebrate having a child. With my heart. But there are so many things I want to give. I just couldn't pick one. That's not all. Hayeon, I …" His eyes turned to Hayeon.

“I want to give you everything.”

Doyoon's deep eyes poured down like starlight. Hayeon was speechless at Doyoon's hot confession. Doyoon swept her hair away. Everything is unrealistic, but the touch of the flesh that touches him is vivid, reminding me that this is a reality. Only his eyes shine in the dim hotel room. "I want to give you everything in the world. You're as happy as the light out of this window. If I could, I would like to give more than that to Shin Hayeon," Doyoon continued, looking at Hayeon. "You taught me what love is. I love someone and how overwhelming happiness it is to be loved by someone. You taught me that feeling I would never know if it weren't for you. And let me break the fear. After I met you, everything changed. I thought I should never be happy, but now I dream of happiness with you."Because of you. I wouldn't know if it wasn't for you. Do-yoon whispered so many times.

"I don't know how to express this feeling. This overwhelming feeling."

Doyoon didn't need to say more. It didn't have to be said. Hayeon looked at Doyun for a very long time. Every step he took, every word he uttered, engraved in her eyes and ears. So I could see his true feelings from Do-yoon's eyes. How happy he is now, how much he loves her.

“I thought you were scared because i had a child.”

After learning about the pregnancy, Doyoon became quiet. Sometimes I looked outside while thinking, or my hands stopped moving diligently and fell into thought blankly. I never showed up, I never said anything, but I regret being pregnant. Hayeon had such a misunderstanding. Do-yoon nodded at her words.

"Yes, I was scared. On the other hand, I'm happy to have a child with you, but I wonder if I can protect you and my child from now on. Can I be a perfect father without hurting. I've never been raised by a proper father."

Before I knew it, Doyoon's voice was damp.

"But I'll try.” Hayeon shook her head at his words, making you happy, our child happy.

"Of course."

Hayeon said so and took a step forward. Pulled him with her arms looking at him.

"I'm already happy to be with you. Our child who will be loved by us will also be happy. We'll be happy. You don't have to be perfect. You're perfect already."

Even if it wasn't smooth to get here, it would have been peaceful. Because we're together.

'Hayeon.'

'Don't say thank you.' Hayeon cut him off first because I thought I knew what he was going to say.

'Stop saying I'm sorry.' I was heartbroken by you, but I liked it. Even that was the pain of sweet unrequited love. Even that was a beautiful memory, considering that I'm walking to be with you now. At Hayeon's words, Do-yoon pulled up the corners of her mouth and laughed.

'I didn't mean to say that.'

'Are you sure?'

'I love you.' The heart of the clumsy man popped out of his lips.

"I love you, I love you. I'm in love." After repeated words, Hayeon buried her face in his arms and whispered. "I love you, too."

andd the proceed making love that night lol. Hayeon told him to be careful as she is pregnant. Doyoon told her, he knew what to do *:blobsmirk:wink wink*. After that, hayeon is opening the presents and they’re deciding what to call each other since they’re going to be mom and dad. the rest of the chapter revolves around hayeon's pregnancy. She gave birth early(on 34th week). doyoon is worried and scared, but a doctor came and comfort him. Telling him everything going to be okay. She gave birth to a son, named Gunwoo

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2021
  8. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lightupthesky you made my week <3 thank you for being the best person in the world and translating those spoilers for the forum :D

(ps - dont worry about your english! we appreciate you and understand everything youre saying to us :p )

Deleted member 331896 likes this.
  9. Deleted member 331896

Reading List:
    Link
    No prob!! I will post the epilogue in a few days :blobmelt:.

missbluesunglasses likes this.
  10. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou, I appreciate it a lot. :blobmelt: i can't find the novel no matter how hard i search

11. Deleted member 331896

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Deleted member 331896

Reading List:
    Link
    hi there, im going to post the epilogue into a few parts. (MTL so please forgive me if the translation is wrong)

Epilogue part 1;

It was 60th anniversary of PQ Chemical. Today marked the seventh anniversary of Doyoon’s appointment as president. Doyoon gave his thank you speech to the employees. The female employees were gossiping about him. They’re basically talking about his good looks and his marriage life which is like Cinderella cause hayeon is a former employee at the company lol. After doyoon finished with his speech, Secretary Ha approached him to tell his schedule. He didn’t make another schedule for doyoon on purpose for today as the Chairman (Hayeon) left early. Hayeon is now the Chairman of the Hanmmaum Music Foundation. Doyoon smiled after hearing that, he took his phone and sent text message right away. On his way home, he is thinking about hayeon. He miss her so much. He then saw a truck selling Bungeoppang ( fish shaped buns). It reminds him of hayeon when she is pregnant. Hayeon told him when she was young, she always waiting for her father to bring Bungeoppang when his father came back from work. Hayeon is tearing up while telling him the story. Hayeon miss her father, unlike doyoon, hayeon never resents her father. Doyoon is wondering if Gunwoo ever tried Bungeoppang. He stopped by to buy it with his driver. Doyoon reached home. His son is running towards him after he opened the door. Doyoon hugged gunwoo is his arms. Gunwoo is bright kid and resembles hayeon. Still, his black eyes look like doyoon. Doyoon then asked gunwoo if he ever tried Bungeoppang, in which gunwoo replied no. Gunwoo then asked him if can try one (he was supposed not to eat snack before meal). Hayeon was preparing their meal, so doyoon told him that he can eat it after the meal. But gunwoo is begging him to eat it now, lol unable to resists his son cuteness, he allowed gunwoo to eat one only. Hayeon came out from the kitchen.

“Are you here, honey?"

When I saw Hayeon walking out wiping her hands on her apron, Doyoon smiled slightly. I've been doing that all day. When I saw her face, I couldn't help but smile. However, Ha-yeon looked at Do-yoon and Gun-woo standing at the front door and smiled strangely.

'What is everyone doing on the porch?'

'Huh?'

'Gunwoo, your mom told you to change. What are you doing without red on top?" And at that moment, Hayeon realized that Gunwoo was hiding behind her back and eating fish-shaped buns. Gun-woo also hurriedly filled his mouth with fish-shaped buns, which he had been nibbling on until a while ago. His cheeks swelled up like a hamster preparing for winter. Hayeon tilted her head when she saw Gunwoo like that.

"What are you eating, Gun-woo?"

"Oh, my God" Gun-woo mumbled, and Doyoon finally confessed honestly.

"I bought fish-shaped buns. I know I shouldn't give him before meal, but I wanted to let him eat it when it's warm."

"Oh, did you buy bungeoppang? Gunwoo, is that why you're eating bungeoppang without your mom knowing?"Gunwoo blinks and asks his father for help. He ate fish-shaped buns quickly with his red lips chewing.

‘Oh dad dad.'

'It's okay,' Do-yoon patted Gun-woo on the cheek, which swelled up a lot.

‘Mom wouldn't be so angry. Right?’

Hayeon pouted at the words.

"Why would my rich man(lol idk??) drive me like I'm a bad person? Gunwoo, I told you about my mom's favorite beef brisket tonight, but if you eat bungeoppang like this, you can't eat meat."

When she saw Gunwoo's eyes in tears, Hayeon burst into laughter.

"Eat only one. It's okay. Eat slowly. Hang on." Hayeon, who quickly entered the kitchen, brought white milk in a glass and put it in Gunwoo's hand.

"You should eat fish-shaped buns with milk. You’re going to have an upset stomach. Eat slowly."

"Yes!" And Gunwoo started eating fish-shaped buns again. Hayeon, who was squatting and looking at Gunwoo, looked up and looked at Do Yoon.

'Where did you buy fish-shaped buns?'

'On the way home. It was near Mars."

"Oh, I said I was going on a field trip to the factory in Hwaseong today."

Hayeon got up from her seat and approached Doyoon. Doyoon hugged her body, slightly stretching her arms. Lean hi head in the arms of Hayeon. Doyoon hugging Hayeon was the same as the habit of coming home every day.

"Good job, today as always."

“Good job to you too." Holding her in his arms, Do-yoon closed his eyes still. From Hayeon's shoulder, the palms were swept through the hardened scapula to the concave waist.

'How was your day?'

'It was fine. I'll prepare for the interview tomorrow.'

'I can come over for dinner.'

'I'm here early."

Both worked and even had children, so they hired an aunt or housekeeper who looked after the child, but Doyoon and Hayeon took turns in food. Hayeon grew up eating the food her mother cooked for her since she was young. When she was young, her mother was a housewife, so she always cooked for her at home, and even after she grew up, her mother ran a side dish store, so she could always eat her mother's food. So Hayeon also wanted to show Gunwoo the taste of her mother's hands. On the other hand, Do-yoon wanted to make the home taste for the opposite reason. He grew up eating food from people who worked at home all the time. On television, the meanings of "I want to eat my mom's food" and "I want to eat my house's food" by my friends around me were not fully understood. They didn't just say it because their mother's meal was delicious. Sometimes he envy them who think of their families through food. Do-yoon wanted Gun-woo not to grow up like him. May you be a bright and active child who is loved by your parents. I just wanted him to grow up to be a happy adult, not the next manager to inherit the company. So when it comes to food, Doyoon and Hayeon are taking turns. On weekends when I had a lot of time, Doyoon baked bread for Hayeon, who likes bread. The three went to a one-day cooking class for their children together, and learned food through Internet videos. Today is the day Hayeon cooks dinner. Holding Hayeon in her arms, Doyoon relaxed the tension that filled her up today.

"You must have had a hard time.” Hayeon lowered her head and leaned on Do-yoon's shoulder and looked at his straight face.

"I can't believe you've been holding her for so long."

“No, it wasn't that hard. I just missed you."

Hayeon's lips poked up at the words. Even though she has been married for seven years, Ha-yeon was still embarrassed by Do-yoon's friendly confession of love.

'You see the baby.'

'Gunwoo can't see because he's eating. And he don't even care. Kiss." And Doyoon lifted Hayeon's face leaning on her shoulder and kissed her. Gun-woo jumped after eating all the fish-shaped buns at the sound of his soft lips touching.

"Mom and Dad, what are you doing? Kisses? Gunwoo, too!"

"See?" Hayeon said and smiled, and Doyoon barely let go of her hug and leaned down to lift Gunwoo's body.

"Gunwoo should do it, too.” And a kiss on the soft cheek, he gave him a kiss. Then Gun-woo's lips with milk bubbles grinned and drew a line.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2021
  14. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyouu. You're an angel, for real.

15. Deleted member 331896

Reading List:
    Link
    For this part, im just going to summarized Hayeon’s interview.

Hayeon explained the aim of the music foundation etc.The reporter asked Hayeon regarding tax evasion, wondering if the donation (to the foundation) is a way to escape taxes (correct me if im wrong). Hayeon told them, the foundation was founded to help the children so theres no tax evasion involved. They also asked hayeon if PQ CEO, Cha Doyoon has no link with the foundation, Hayeon told them President Cha Doyoon is sponsoring a lot of money for the foundation, but the foundation’s management is thoroughly determined by the foundation, they made it public on their site for anyone to see it. Hayeon then saw Doyoon outside the interview room. He came by since Hayeon keep telling him how nervous she is. The reporter then asked her why did she choose to fund music foundation. Hayeon told them the story how she had to quit her violin major in high school because his father business went bankcrupt. She was able to start playing violin again as hobby in college. Lastly, they asked Hayeon her favorite song. It is Bach Chaconne. The song is dramatic for her, but since someone she loves played the song, she likes it. (Doyoon played this song to Hayeon back in Ireland, I will include this panel below this spoiler).

This is from the second book, when they reunited in Ireland. They went out for dinner at this one restaurant. This restaurant allows you to play any music instrument available there. Doyoon told hayeon the reason why he is afraid to love, his abusive father.

'If you want to try it, go ahead.' The staff told them.

'Oh...' Hayeon and Doyoon's eyes met in the air. Hayeon smiled awkwardly and shook her head. Although I loved playing the violin, I didn't enjoy playing with other people's instruments. Most of all, I didn't want to stand in front of people even though I hadn't practiced for a long time. I'm sure he doesn't like it either. I didn't think his skills would have been rusty, but it was far from his personality to stand alone in front of people and sing solo. Contrary to Hayeon's expectations, however, Do-yoon wiped her lips with a napkin and looked at the staff.

'Then, can I play a song?'

'Yes, it sounds fun.' It was Hayeon who was surprised by Doyoon's words.

'Sunbae, would you like to play?'

'Yes, I just want to play one song... so can I leave for a while?’ Hayeon nodded violently. It's been a long time since I heard him play. I didn't see much of him practicing even when we lived together.

When Hayeon's permission was granted, Do-yoon rose from his seat and stood in the center. I put the violin on my chin and tune it several times. Perhaps the instrument was well-managed, and the beautiful melody rang out as soon as I could tune in several times. What kind of song Doyoon plays, Hayeon didn't have to listen to a few words. It was the Chaconne of Bach. First year of college, the school square. When recruiting new members of the club, the song that Chaconne was played. When she said she wanted to hear Chaconne, he invited world-renowned violinist Adrian Mooter to his house. And next time, Hayeon said she wanted to hear him play, so Doyoon said he'd practice. It was that song. Everyone in the crowd was sucked in by the performance. I wonder if he practiced? Considering his usual performance, it was a perfect performance. He closes his eyes and points to the strings. He fell into the song, teasing his bow furiously. Hayeon also listened to it frantically, and at the end, a long note rang out and people applauded, she recalled that she was in the restaurant.

‘Wow, that's cool,' said the staff member, who cheered me up to play. He finished the song, quietly put it back where the violin was, and returned to his table. Even in the dark room, his ears are reddish.

'You were so cool,'

Doyoon said in silence and threw up his breath.

"I don't like playing alone in front of people, but..." But why did I do it? Even without thinking deeply, Hayeon's heart skipped a beat because she thought she knew the answer. Doyoon continued.

"I promised you I'd play it before."

"Yes. It's so cool,"

Doyoon smiled bitterly at Hayeon's words.

"After you left, I couldn't control my spare time, so I was absorbed in my work and violin. Strangely, Chaconne's been floating in my head all day. I listened to Adrian Mouter's Chaconne with you at home."

'I see.'

'No matter how hard I practiced, I couldn't be as good as her. As much as Mooter's performance remains in my head." Perhaps it was a matter of course. She was a world-class performer. No matter how good Doyoon is, he cannot objectively surpass Mutter's performance. But for Hayeon, no one's performance was comparable to Doyoon's at this moment today. Perfect.

Doyoon continued with his eyes still down.

"But it didn't matter. There won't be a chance for you to hear it again anyway.( awww :blob_teary:) But I kept practicing and practicing. If 'I see you again….,' his voice was low and dark.

"If I have a chance to listen to my heart, Do-yoon said he would play this song, and while rubbing his fingertips that he had been playing for a little while ago, he reached out and took Hayeon's hand.

"This song was a false hope for me. I'll see you again. Hope it could work." The clasped hands were hot. We met again because we thought we could never meet again. As long as Hayeon missed him, he missed her, too.

'However, I want to tell you something like winning the lottery.'

'I want to confess everything to you.' I didn't mean a love confession. A deeper and deeper story. "Even if you despise me. Even if you stay away from me. I think I have to confess everything today."

"What are you talking about?" Maybe Hayeon was going to ask. Why I couldn't love. Why I thought I didn't deserve love.

My father and mother were both children of a chaebol family. It was a common era for political marriages that were different from now. But before the wedding, my mother had another man." Doyoon's lips trembled. His white expression was also visible under the dark restaurant.

"But it's a pre-marriage story. My mother only knew my father after she got married. But my father...Unfortunately, he can't care for my mother after he fall in love with her.

My father suspected her and abused her. The suspicion that she started seeing him again spread to all the men she met." He is raising his hands to his mom. Sometimes the violence was also inflicted on Doyoon. Then one day, my mother, who couldn't hold out, passed away on her own. I hated such a father. However, because Doyoon is his son, his shadow hung over him, too.

"It is very common for victims of abuse to become perpetrators," Do-yoon said with a bitter smile.

'I fell in love with you, and I started to get jealous.'

'Jealous?'

"Yes. At first, I was jealous of Sung Jun, and that jealousy spread like a fire on a dry day. I was jealous with everyone you met. I wanted your heart even though I knew you wouldn't love me. I was angry, my heart burned." I had to let you go before I became a monster like my father. Doyoon's confession was so calm that it stuck in Hayeon's heart. Do-yoon confessed a lot of the pain he had in his heart.

"It's something I've never told you before. But I thought I'd tell you before you came to me." Hayeon looked at Doyoon's face, which was so beautiful that her eyes ached. How painful it must have been. How hard it must have been. Hayeon was so angry at the thought. I remembered Doyoon's father who I met one day. At the time, Hayeon thought Seo-hyung was a high-handed and scary person, but thinking that he abused Do-yoon and Do-yoon's mother so much, I can't forgive him. He instilled distrust in Doyoon's heart. Do-yoon, whom Hayeon saw, was a completely different person from Seo-hyung. Doyoon's firm face was not because he was cold-hearted, but armor to protect himself. When you collect the hard stuff, there is a warmer person hiding in the heart than anyone else. Hayeon's lips trembled slightly as she looked at him.

'You're a fool,' Doyoon looked at Hayeon silently.

"Of course, you might be worried because your father said that. But you're not that kind of person. You’re not a person who hurts anyone and sets up a blade. If you were such a selfish person, I wouldn't even like you in the first place."

'But.'

'Everyone is jealous. I like it, so I want it to be mine. I was so angry when you talked to other women.”

"When you were in college, Chae-sun confessed to you, didn't she?” Hayeon brought it up a long time ago. The story of the club MT. On a dark night, Hayeon's colleague Chae-sun called Doyoon and confessed. "Oppa, I like you. Go out with me." I knew Chae-sun liked Do-yoon. However, I did not expect to confess. At Hayeon's words, Doyoon pulled up one eyebrow.

"How do you know that? Chae-sun said?" Hayeon shook her head.

"No, I happened to see it.” Hayeon smiled a little while talking by chance.

'Do you know what?'

'What...?

"I got awkward with Chae-sun after that. We used to be pretty close. Strangely, I hated it for no reason. It's not Chae Sun's fault. Just confessing to my senior makes me feel awkward and I'm jealous. Jealousy seems inevitable. You can't imagine how I felt when you said you were going to marry another woman." Hayeon thought she was going crazy at that time. I was envious of a woman who she didn't even know her face. Hayeon whispered, and he asked.

“Is that why you asked me to marry you?' nodded. And Hayeon, as if suddenly remembered, continued.

'That's why I gave you the money.'

'Money?'

'600 million won from sunbae.' The day I left Seoul. Before coming to the airport, I returned to his bank account. I put it back in. Doyun replied that he didn't know. You said you couldn't care less about the bank because you were absorbed in the company at the time. Hayeon smiled slightly at his words.

"Anyway, you're not the kind of person who can hurt anyone. Everyone gets jealous. But that kind of violence is not my senior. Fool, you've endured this mess for fear of hurting others.

Ha-yeon put her hand on his cheek and whispered in her heart.

"It's okay. You deserve to be loved. And you, too.”

Hayeon became a little shy, lowered her eyelashes and whispered quietly.

"Please love me to the fullest. I'm jealous, and I want you to hug me so I can't go to another man." Strong enough to explode. So that I can know that I have a sunbae. So far, Hayeon has hardly felt Doyoon's love. If it weren't for the tears he shed yesterday, I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen a strong man shake.

'I want you to be more obsessed.'

'I know how I'm going to change.'

'I know you very well. You're not like him. It's okay." I'm next to you. We'll be together forever. I always do that. Us.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2021
  16. hazelphilly

hazelphilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lightupthesky thank you for the spoilers!! could you spoil the moment they meet again in Ireland when Doyoon went to find her? I want to know about his crying scene:aww:

17. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for y
    thanks for your hardwork. :blobxd:How many chapter is the epilogue?

18. Deleted member 331896

Reading List:
    Link
    The epilogue consisted of 13 chapters/panels. But i combined some of the chapters/panels into one part hehe

No prob! I will post it once im done with epilogue. I hope you dont mind waiting ;)

19. natz

natz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi i pur
    They will have another baby,i mean babies twin daughters

I currently purchased the 3rd book, hayeon will be reunited with her father, whom she accidentally met while going to taiyaki store.

I am currently reading the 3rd book,it has back stories during their violin club days,it seems that doyoon has already eyes for hayeon but not aware of it.

Do yoons dad will die due to illness

I am currently reading the 3rd book,it has back stories during their violin club days,it seems that doyoon has already eye

20. natz

natz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi here's another spoiler :)

There's a part where they celebrate their anniversary in jeju doyoon gave her a new villa in the island and hayeon gifted him with a suit,but doyoon asked her to try them on him by hayeon taking off his clothes but ended trying the suit later after a hot and intimate love making hahaha

I am currently reading the 3rd book,it has back stories during their violin club days,it seems that doyoon has already eye

Ariary, AJjjjj, Fenrironcrac and 4 others like this.