Spoiler True Daughter, She is the Almighty Boss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kawaii12345, Apr 6, 2021.

1. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description

Ying Zijin, the former big man, woke up and became the youngest daughter of the Ying family who had been missing for 15 years, and decisively adopted a child to replace her.
    After returning, everyone ridiculed her for not being smart and capable, sensible and elegant.
    Her parents even regarded her as a family taint, and warned her not to think about the position of the eldest lady. If there is an adopted daughter by name, she should be acquainted, or she will be sent back.

Ying Zijin: Let’s go, don’t send it.

While the Ying family was celebrating happily and everyone else was sitting and watching the real daughter’s joke, bigwigs from various fields were dispatched one after another—
      
    The top-ranking actor with the top fan fighting capacity: Miss Ying, if you need anything, just ask.
    Heir to the large conglomerate family who monopolizes the global economy: Ying Family? what? Boss, just kill it, right?
    China’s first hidden ancient warrior: Who dares to bully the master?
    A genius teenager with an IQ of 228: My sister.
    The man with the most enchanting face curled his lips and smiled lazily: “Well, call me brother-in-law.”
    Big guys:? ? ?

The identity of the true daughter of the original big boss was restored overnight, the whole network exploded, and the Ying family went crazy, crying and begging her to come back.

The International Giant Family: Excuse me, let me introduce, this is our eldest.

Associated Names

真千金她是全能大佬

Novel Updates Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ash=32e97468dc268227f5a5a6f762a18fcf#comments

Translator Site: https://frustratedyitrans.wordpress.com/

Chinese Raws: https://www.230book.com/book/16124/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This one is much like Miracle Pill Maker Bullies The Boss. There's 16 chapters up on the translators site and over 600 on the raw. It's a bit rough getting into but does improve quickly.
    Spoiler: Characters so far
    Ying Zijin: The main character. Real Daughter of the Ying Family. Lost as an infant recovered at the age of 15? She is also a transmigrating cultivator who for some reason lost her memories until the age of 18

Ying Xuan??: The Adopted daughter hasn't made an actual appearance yet. Mentioned in a phone call

Doctor Lu Zhi: The Ying family physician hates Zijin apparently a put up by Ying Luwei.

Ying Luwei: Her Aunt ? Talented relative who's a hemophiliac and needs transfusions from Zijin.

Zhong Manhua: Ying Zijin's Biological mother.

Ying Zhenting: Father only mentioned so far no actual appearance

Old lady Ying: Paternal Grandmother, apparently doesn't know or doesn't care Zijin is her real grand daughter.

Jiang Moyuan: Ying Luwei's fiance, Originally found Ying Zijin

Family Butler: Knows that Ying Zijin is the real daughter still treats her badly

Wen Fengmian: Adopted Father who raise Zijin, has chronic illness

Fu Yunshen: 7th Master of the Fu family and currently guessing, he's the ML

Nie Chao: Fu Yunshen's side kick

Mu Heqing: Unknown as yet, apparently the head of a wealthy family who is saved by Zijin

Mu Cheng.: Mu Heqing's assistant ? Perhaps relative

Oh just a note, Ying Zijin was apparently a character in the author's prior work, Ling Fei Qingtian: The Demon Emperor Has Been Captured
    https://www.xbiquge.cc/book/51405/.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    CaelumBlue, juanexbi, BooBoo and 2 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the real daughter / fake daughter storyline ends around ch 500, seeing as that's what I came for I'm out. The novel seems to be going in a bad soap direction now so read at your own risk.

About that crap family and the whole real daughter fake daughter resolution

Turns out Ying Zijin was originally abducted and left to die by Ying Luwei when YL was 8 years old. She did it because she felt that YZ was getting everyone's attention.

Not the worst of it. Once this revealed the mother and father still try to cover up the fact she's their real daughter making it seem YX was the one abducted.

Still not the worst of it. Turns out YL was put up to it by the father and his mistress. YX is his illegitimate daughter via the mistress and this was his way of quieting down the mistress who was bitchy

YX had been in contact with her bio mother and knew what had happened for years

How it resolves
    YL is driven increasingly insane by YZ taking attention away from her thwarting her attempts to gain fame. She tries to kill YZ and winds up jailed for it.

YZ after the story about what he did comes out his company starts to get shaky. When all the powerful people that MC helped publicly announce they won't do business with him it completely collapses. His mistress poisons him giving him liver disease while she steals the remaining family assets

ZM(mother) Tries to go on television to get YZ to donate liver tissue, going the full moral kidnapping route. The TV show contacted YZ and the ML and played back footage of YZ;s life. Her growing up in poverty, the aunt using her as blood bank, ZM drugging her so she couldn't embarrass the family at social functions. This causes her to be targeted and ultimately go crazy

YX, She has a blow up with ZM when her duplicity gets revealed. Leaves the family as she sees it's going broke hoping to hook up with bio mom. Bio mom goes I have no love for you, hope you can make it on your own. She winds up homeless. (well until little bro gives her some money)

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  4. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    a character in her previous novel? where did u read this? please tell me

everything in here is almost all of her vests, everyting was aleady revealed(by the author but some arent revealed to the characters in the book) the vests that havent been revealed to some of the characters in the book are conglomerate fam, master of the1st ancient warrior, and the international giant fam(the mc doesnt know about this yet, and the family is still investigating and finding mc)

edit: oh wait, im so dumb the mc mentioned that she went to a place where she learned ancient martial arts before she returned back to earth and the author's previous book was set in ancient times with ancient martial arts so dumb myself well ready to read her previous book then reread this again
    edit again: oh it seems like we meet jun muqian and rong qing in this story since they're finding mc

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    nicomcla1995 and kawaii12345 like this.
  5. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally found ying zijin in the previous work!:blobparty: so she was the guide in that work (tells the secrets of heaven) the one who named her was the previous mc of the author's work. It seems like she was there a long time ago because she doesnt remember her name except for ying.
    Edit: ying zijin lived for more than 300, 000 years in that world, and i got something wrong, she doesnt tell the secrets of heaven but she is actually a fortune teller, a very powerful one

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    nicomcla1995, BooBoo and kawaii12345 like this.
  6. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    so the reason why ying zijin was important in her previous book is because she was the bestfriend(life and death friend) of the mc in the previous book.
    she died for her to get the life and death book because jun muqian(previous mc) was finding her family members and friends but in order to get the book, one has to be sacrificed(? idk thats how they put it) so ying zjin forcefully threw jun muqian over her shoulder to make her stop ran to the lava lake but junmuqian tied her up with the golden rope to stop ying zijin, jun muqian dragged ying zijin to a slightly from the lava lake, but ying zijin got untied until jun muqian fought for the last time(jun muqian doesnt know yet) because ying zijin was about to sacrifice herself for jun muqian, they got injured body full of scars but ying zijin lost to her so ying zijin used a talisman to stop jun muqian then proceeded to sacrife herself while jun muqian keeps yelling for her to stop it, but ying zijin didnt listen.
    HERE IS THE FULL CHAPTER, IS MTLED BUT UNDERSTANDABLE, THIS WAS AFTER THEM FIGHTING, STARTING FROM YING ZIJIN USING TALISMANS

"Two magic runes, Ying Zijin actually used them all!

  The yin and yang hold the body talisman, hold the flesh, hold the soul.

  Still ignoring the cultivation base, ignoring the level gap!

  But any cultivator who has caught the yin and yang talisman, even the saint of heaven, can't move for at least one minute. If the natural cultivation base is low, it may be possible in a day or a month.

  But the peak duel, let alone a minute, even a few seconds is enough to decide everything.

  That's why it is a magic talisman against the sky, with a limited number of times.

  This is something she made herself, how could Jun Muqian not know its power? !

  She changed her position, and now the person trapped by those bound spirit treasures became herself.

  She is the one who can't move.

  Jun Muqian had never thought that she would be defeated by the magic talisman she had made.

  It's too funny to have really accepted the word "self-inflicted".

  A bloody color gradually stroked from those peach blossom eyes, but Jun Muqian's voice was abnormally calm, and he paused every word: "Yingzijin, you'd better stand there and don't move. If you move, you know the consequences." What is it?"

  Upon hearing this, Ying Zijin turned around as expected, she also had scars on her face, looking a little embarrassed.

  But her waist was very straight, and her eyes were as cold as the basics, without a trace of emotion.

  "Today, one of us must be sacrificed." Ying Zijin slowly wiped the blood stains on her forehead with her fingertips. She was faint, "But this person will not be you, Jun Muqian." After a

  pause, she seemed to be. I was laughing: "If you lose one of me, you can exchange for more people. This deal is very cost-effective."

  As long as you get the book of life and death, you can exchange the lives of millions of people in the Lingxuan world and the return of the Ksitigarbha King.

  It's worth it, it's worth it.

  "You are simply dreaming!" Jun Mu gritted her teeth, the smell of rust filled her entire mouth, she took a deep breath, "I don't agree!" A

  good deal?

  Yes, for her, it was indeed a good deal, because that was also her relatives and friends, the world she had lived in, she was willing to give for it.

  But for Ying Zijin, the people trapped in Infernal Hell are just strangers, no matter how large the number is, it doesn't matter.

  So Ying Zijin did this entirely for her alone.

  It's a heartless one, but all the love that arises is given to her.

  Jun Muqian suddenly regretted why she came with Ying Zijin. She should have asked how to restore her life and death. Then she came by herself, and nothing like this would happen.

  If she had known it, she would never be nice to Yingzijin. She would rather they be strangers and have never met them in a lifetime.

  Jun Muqian shook his hands, feeling the strength that is gradually recovering in his body, and said in a deep voice: "You don't move first, there must be other ways, no matter how ruthless God is, there will be no mortal situation."

  Ying Zijin Looking down at her: "Do you believe this?"

  Jun Muqian was startled: "You..."

  "In fact, before I came, I already knew how to recover my life and death." She smiled slightly. Laughing, "I just didn't tell you."

  Jun Muqian's eyes suddenly cold.

  "I can't do it for your son to find a girl." Ying Zijin turned around, "If you have anything you want to say to them, after you get the life and death book, you can tell it yourself."

  "I find it troublesome. I don't like to say so much."

  After speaking, she took a step forward.

  Jun Muqian wanted to break free from the three bound treasures, but her spiritual power was almost exhausted, and she could only watch the woman in black standing by the long magma river.

  She yelled: "Yingzijin!"

  However, she didn't get a response at all.

  "With my flesh..."

  Ying Zijin closed her eyes and spoke slowly.

  Unprecedented riot energy erupted from her body, and the aura around millions of miles was swept away at this moment, all converging in one point.

  As the gang storm started, the extremely terrifying coercion slowly descended, making people almost breathless.

  "The road of yin and yang!"

  "Wow!"

  The magma river suddenly tumbling, immediately set off a stormy sea, rolling into the sky thousands of miles!

  Like those fierce ghosts sealed in the eighteenth hell, with their teeth and claws, they are hideous and terrifying.

  Ying Zijin raised his hand and said: "With my

  soul -" "The lead of

  transforming the soul!" "Boom -" The

  earth trembled, the sky trembled, and everything in the world trembled.

  Every time she said something, her breath rose by one point.

  This majestic aura broke through the mirror image of the underworld, swept out the Wangchuan River, and then rushed into the Nine Layers of Heaven.

  In an instant, it shook the entire wilderness!

  Nine Heavens, Kunlun Mountains, Western Bliss, Dayin Dynasty-

  panic and infinite panic.

  "What happened?"

  "Six hundred thousand years have not arrived, is it possible that the calamity is coming so early?"

  "Oh my God..."

  At the same moment, the sky sank suddenly, covering a piece of darkness. Mo Yun rolled and thunder roared.

  The predecessors and tens of billions of creatures all raised their heads in shock, completely unsure of what was going on.

  Even some big Luo Jinxian felt the fear from the bottom of my heart.

  Jun Muqian is no exception, this is the second time she has been so scared.

  "Yingzijin! Yingzijin!" Her eyes were red, and she looked at the people tens of meters in front of her, "Stop! You stop!"

  However, Yingzijin turned a deaf ear to something like something I didn't hear anything in general, and I spoke for the third time: "Opening Jiuyou Jiufu today, crossing thousands of souls——"

  "Boom!"

  "Boom !" "Boom !" "Boom!"

  There was a bursting sound from the magma, which shocked people. The eardrums are tingling.

  At the same time, with a "wow", thousands of wounds appeared on the black-clothed woman's body instantly, with deep bones and blood dripping.

  But her eyes didn't fluctuate, she still said: "Summoned in the name of fortune-telling, life and death--"

  "I told you to stop!!!"

  Suddenly, a series of harsh sound bursts in the air.

  "Shoo!"

  This is the sound of a breakthrough in the cultivation base, and also the sound of the space cracking because it can't bear the huge pressure.

  I saw that the purple-clothed woman forcibly broke through the Yin-Yang holding talisman and the three innate spirit treasures, and rushed forward at a speed that had never been seen in her life.

  Ying Zijin naturally heard it. She opened her eyes, sighed faintly, and said the last word: "Gather."

  "Huh!"

  The huge hundred-foot-long wave shrank back into the river at this moment. .

  But in the next second, it condensed into a huge vortex, like a grinning smile.

  There was a great traction force swept out of this vortex, and it swiftly struck, enveloping Yingzijin, and then slammed down.

  "Crack!"

  But at this moment, the same force locked her wrist.

  Yingziyan was taken aback and looked up.

  Jun Muqian gritted her teeth, and the blue veins on her arm jumped out: "I caught you, I will pull you up."

  However, what made her a little irritable was that she had used all her strength, but still the most vortex. Flat, and the force brought by the vortex is still increasing.

  Ying Zijin seemed helpless, she shook her head slightly: "Jun Muqian, it's useless."

  "Don't try--" Jun Muqian gritted

  her teeth tighter, "How do you know it's useless?" She was not reconciled!

  She also didn't want to admit her fate!

  "Jun Muqian..." Ying Zijin said in a low voice, "Have you forgotten what I do?"

  Jun Muqian said coldly: "Shut up, you are not allowed to say a word."

  She tied Qixing around the moon. On the other side, still pulling hard.

  Ying Zijin looked at her quietly, with a faint voice: "I am a fortune teller."

  Upon hearing these four words, Jun Muqian's body trembled violently, and her voice was difficult: "You really... saw it."

  What Is it fortune?

  Know the destiny, communicate the yin and yang, know the gossip, divining the blessings, cut the future life, judge the past.

  This is the calculation of the world.

  Yingzijin had foreseen her death a long time ago, and she could see everything.

  Jun Muqian closed her eyes and took a deep breath: "You see, you still have to..."

  She should have expected it long ago .

  From the beginning of their meeting, the ending is doomed. Ying Zijin has been lying to her, from beginning to end, she didn't even notice the slightest.

  No wonder Ying Zijin would say "if there is a chance" because there is no chance.

  No wonder he still said "I will listen to you this time" because there is no next time.

  But at this time, a cold hand slowly stroked her cheek, but it was still warm.

  After Jun Muqian looked over, his pupils shrank, and his heart tightened.

  That is blood.

  A lot of blood.

  Ying Zijin had so many wounds on her body that she could not count them.

  "Don't move." Jun Muqian calmed his breath, poured all his spiritual power into the black-clothed woman's body, sealed the wound on her body, and softened her tone, "Can I pull you up, OK?"

  Ying Zijin didn't answer, but she suddenly smiled.

  She has a beautiful face, and this smile is even more beautiful and fascinating.

  She coughed a few times and said in a very soft voice: "Jun Muqian, look up."

  "What? What do you want to lie to me?" Jun Muqian frowned, but she still raised her head.

  At this glance, she was stunned.

  It is obviously a dark underworld, but at this time, stars and moons appeared in the sky. The blue, purple and silver rays of light reflected each other, and the brilliance of the whole area was covered with breathtaking beauty.

  A breeze gently brushed her ears, and above her head, there were clusters of white clouds.

  Jun Muqian shook his whole body, and there was something incredible in his eyes.

  Even if Yingzijin didn't speak any more, how could she not know what Yingzijin wanted to say after so many years of life and death?

  ——Jun Muqian, in the future, you will look up.

  The cloud is me, the wind is me.

  The star is me, the moon is me.

  Wherever you see, it will be me.

  I always.

  "What kind of nonsense are you talking about?" Jun Muqian returned to her senses suddenly, she clenched her teeth, her eyes were red and red, "You want to die, I don't allow it!" She

  sneered again: "I see. What do these do? Is it comparable to a living person?"

  "I said I want to pull you up, you will definitely be able to come up! You hold on to me!"

  But as if to fight her, the vortex's pulling force suddenly increased, if it hadn't been for Jun Muqian's cultivation base. Once promoted to Da Luo Jinxian, she will also be dragged down directly.

  Ying Zijin sighed: "If you go on like this, we are all going to die, who will save people?"

  Jun Muqian still took that hand firmly and gritted his teeth: "No--"

  She wants to save people, but also It is impossible to watch her best friend die for her.

  Ying Zijin raised her hand, hugged the woman in purple with the last bit of strength, and smiled with a low eyebrow: "Jun Muqian, trust me, everything will be better."

  She repeated: "It will be fine."

  "Wait for you to wake up ." After you come, you will find that everything is just a dream, the sky is still the same blue, and we are all still there."

  Jun Muqian sneered again: "You fart! From now on, what you have said, I will say a word I don't believe it." The

  vortex became bigger at this moment, and that power could almost break a continent.

  At this time, Ying Zijin finally smiled again, and she whispered: "Jun Muqian, let go."

  "No..." Jun Muqian inhaled deeply, already out of tune, her eyes blurred by tears. , I can’t see anything, only the face in front of me, "Don’t say such things, I will pull you up, yes, as long as you come up, I will promise you everything in the future."

  "You said, you have to accompany you I'm standing at the top, you want to break your promise?"

  Ying Zijin just smiled and shook his head: "Jun Muqian, we walk separately, and meet at the top." As

  soon as she finished speaking, she suddenly slammed her hand. On the neck of the woman in purple.

  The familiar sharp pain came, Jun Muqian's fingers shrank, and his strength also diminished.

  The vortex was no longer blocked, and a roar came, and the woman in black was suddenly dragged down. In an instant, she was submerged in the magma.

  "No!"

  Jun Mu's shallow pupils dilated rapidly, and her heart seemed to be tightly squeezed tightly by a hand, and the pain made her completely out of breath.

  She didn't hesitate to jump down too, but before she could act, her sight suddenly went black.

  "Boom!"
    edit: forgot to add that ying zijin didnt have a heart, desires, and feelings in the prior work. The heart and feelings are resolved but the desire is still not resolved(thats what i remember)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  7. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    like jun muqian's wish to have her son marry ying zijin's child is being more and more solid. because the author said this in his prior work "Come to the daughter-in-law of cp=w= Little Beauty~~Of course it is our Yinghuang's daughter. See you in the next book, waiting for you~" but i think it will take at least 2 more years in ying zijin's timeline because when jun muqian's son, rong chen was finding his parents the date shown was 2023
    here it is;
    After Rong Chen ignited the Chaos Tracking Symbol in his hand with spiritual power, he instantly read the current coordinates of his father and mother in his mind.

  Location, earth.

  Time, 21st century, 2023 AD.
    edit: it seems like its set in earth but they got in the wrong parallel universe of earth and theyre still finding ying zijin in countless parallel universes that is the same as earth but it will take a while to find ying zijin. So we can really meet rong qing, jun muqian and rong chen in this book

about ying zijin's ability to tell fortune in her previous life was so strong that she can tell everything except for some people's future. so she is still recovering it in order to find out everything around her

oh fck I FOUND THE STORY OF ML'S PARENTS IN THE PRIOR WORK OF THIS AUTHOR OMG THEY LITERALLY HAVE THEIR OWN STORY
    https://www.xbiquge.cc/book/36830/

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    nicomcla1995, BooBoo and kawaii12345 like this.
  8. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    in the biggest current situation in the story is that theyre preparing to enter city of the world(its a city where everything is more advanced than earth, it comes with 22 sages, to which they have the biggest authority in the city. 1 of ying zijin's friend and also the co-founder of the web where ying zijin and her acquiantances built in the 18th century is one of the members of the 22 sages, it seems like he will help ying zijin to enter the city of the world. The genius alchemist friend of ying zijin is also there) so fu yunshen's father is the patriach of one of the biggest family in the city of world, he has been in a coma since fu liuying "betrayed" him by stabbing him has visited fu yunshen in shanghai but fu yunshen doesnt accept him as a father. The mystery of fu liuying's death is also getting more and more deep, regarding the information they have about the skull sign with black background that's always in the accidents, they only have a clue about the demon in 22 sages because he represents the color black, and the skull is a bad sign in the city of the world.

Guide1410, BooBoo and kawaii12345 like this.
  9. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    latest chapter is now xie nan planning ling mianxi's death. Mc saw it but couldnt predict what happened except for the part that ling mianxi's accident and she said this line "How much memory and power did the "heart" she lost took away from her." I think the heart she lost was jun muqian
    Edit: oh sorry she already lost her heart even before she met jun muqian

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    Guide1410 and kawaii12345 like this.
  10. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    this is nonsense but if yall want to read the chapters where ying zijin lied to jun muqian u can start on chapter 1174

kawaii12345 likes this.
  11. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    another nonsense again. I noticed a small funny detail in the story, you know when ying zijin bought a pig and almost named it "mumu" and jun muqian=mumu jun muqian is called mumu by her husband rong qing.
    A teacup pig is not cheap. It can be sold so quickly. The clerk is more enthusiastic: "Miss, you can give it a name, and I will go through the procedures for you."

  Ying Zijin grabbed the teacup pig's little boy. Ears, I thought very seriously: "Just call Mumu."

  " Simious Mu?" Fu Yun raised his eyelashes slowly, "Little friend, it's not good to fall in love."

  He was still worried like an old father.

  "No, this is the name of my good friend." Ying Zijin looked at the teacup pig, thoughtfully, "I think it has some characteristics similar to her. You can see the pig thinking about people."

  "Huh?" Fu Yunshen was very interested. "In what way?"

  Ying Zijin touched the teacup pig's head: "It's so silly that it can be eaten."

  Fu Yunshen: "..."

  Yes, it's a close friend.

  But in the end, Ying Zijin chose another name.

there is also a small theater in the end of the chapter(61) its quite funny
    "Jun Muqian: What is it that hurts friends:)

    Ying Zijin: Each other "

OH CRAP MY YURI SENSES ARE TINGLING:sweating_profusely:

another one detail is about xiu yu(sister yu). Ying Zijin said she is somehow like jun muqian

Guide1410 and kawaii12345 like this.
  12. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    another nonsense to keep the spoiler page alive.
    do you guys remember the time where fu yunshen wanted to replace grandpa fu's heart with his? apparently it reminded ying zijin about the time where she and jun muqian was finding the life and death book, because jun muqian wanted to sacrifice herself in order to get it, but y'all know what happened so...

kawaii12345 likes this.
  13. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    this is serious now
    Ying Zijin took out two floor mats, handed one of them over, and then sat down beside him.

As she took the cake box out of the bag, she said, "I may not have told you about me."

Fu Yunshen pressed his heart: "Huh?"

"Actually, I died once." Ying Zijin said indifferently, "At that time, it was a desperate situation. There was no way. Someone must die."

If it wasn't for her death, she too. Will not return to the earth.

It now appears that if you lose your horse, you know nothing.

Fu Yunshen's eyelashes trembled: "Yaoyao, you--"

"It's okay, it's all over." Ying Zijin said calmly, "I told you my best friend, she was pulling me , Don't let me die."

Fu Yun remembered deeply, "Brother remembers."

"I'll tell her--" Ying Zijin leaned on the stone behind him, "Jun Muqian, look up."

Hearing these words, Fu Yunshen also raised his head.

After the heavy rain, it is the Milky Way, full of stars.

In the ear, there is the voice of the girl in the wind.

"The cloud is me, the wind is me, the star is me, the moon is me, and everything you see will be me."

"I'm always there."

Fu Yunshen looked at the sky without speaking, his eyes gradually deepening.

"They said that when people die, they will become stars and hang in the sky." Ying Zizhen finished cutting the cake. "No matter what, we will accompany you."

Fu Yun turned his eyes deep, his peachy eyes closed. .

When he looks at a person, he feels very affectionate.

As if he had made a decision, his lips curled up, a real smile: "Thank you Yaoyao, I know."

"Well, I thought you would say to me--" Ying Zijin also put the candle in. "It's so cold, kid, you remember to wear long trousers, don't freeze."

"..."

Fu Yun deep turned, and he raised his hand and poked her face: "Look, you're cute today."

Win Zijin slightly silent a moment, glanced at him:. "You are wrong"

is not always drenched It's raining for a while, and it's soaking your head, right?

Fu Yunshen took the paper plate in her hand and lit the candle.

He thought it over.

He has to work hard to crawl out of the darkness, so as to give her a bright future.

14. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    just my guess but i remember jun muqian, rong qing and their son rong chen was searching for ying zijin and it was during 2023 and in the current timeline of "true daughter, she is the almighty boss" they already in may 2022 i guess jun muqian will suddenly appear during ying zijin fighting against the city of world because they said that the gate will open 3 months from the day sinai said it.

so this is just another nonsense

kawaii12345 likes this.
  15. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    ying zijin and sinai first entered city of the world first, because fu yunshen is busy finding qin lingyu and qin lingyn

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    kawaii12345 likes this.
  16. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    small theater's made by the author, some will happen and some will not. i'll post one if i encounter them
    Dysmenorrhea episode-chapter 188

    Ying Zijin: I knew I should be a man a long time ago.

    Jun Muqian: Yes, then nothing will happen to them.

    Fu Yunshen:?

    Rong Qing:?

Ying Huang: I'm really tired.

Fifth Wind and Fifth Month : Inner ecstasy
    reference to her retirement life that ended before it even started
    the fifth fam, she met their ancestors when she was in china back then

edit: ying zijin's name in the design industry was the name she used in the body where she and jun muqian became friends

ok, chapter 217 is where she is slowly recovering her emotions

She has always been aware that there is a big defect in her body, and she has no heart.

  This heart does not refer to organs.

  It is the heart that can make people feel emotional about external objects.

  She knows what love is, what hate is, and has emotions, but she can't perceive it.

  In terms of feelings, she is like a robot.

  But at this moment, she seemed to be able to feel this kind of warmth in the world.

  It seems that she is slowly recovering.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    twistingfeelings and kawaii12345 like this.
  17. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    ying zijin feeling 'joy' :blobsmilehappy: chapter 353
    "Children?" Fu Yunshen raised his hand, knocked on the window again, his lips curled, "What a coincidence, you live here."

Ying Zijin said nothing.

At this moment, something in her chest suddenly jumped, even about to jump out.

It was like fireworks bursting into the black sky, scattered all over the place, and fleeting.

At this moment, Ying Zijin could clearly feel this emotion called "joy".

It was even more enthusiastic than the last time when Ling Mianxi and Ling Mianxi shared the hidden poem "I miss you".

She only recently discovered that she would be in a good mood after seeing Fu Yunshen.

However, a good mood is a good mood, she did not understand his way of meeting her.

Ying Zijin looked at him and was silent for three seconds before slowly speaking, "You, climbing the wall and turning the window?"

damn i think my acc is broken, when i reply to a spoiler thread it always post my previous comment damn.
        【Except New Year's Eve】

    One day, a bag of potato chips that she finally hid was confiscated by Fu Xiaotuanzi.

    Ying Zijin: ...

    She pressed her head and asked the child from her family to say that she could play hide-and-seek with Fu Xiaotuanzi when she was free today.

    Fu Xiaotuanzi was very happy. He ran to the wall and closed his eyes and started counting.

    After the count was over, Fu Xiaotuanzi couldn't find Ma Ma at home, and cried and waited until Fu Yunshen came back.

    It wasn't until Fu Xiaotuanzi was five years old that he accidentally knew that Ma Ma went out to eat barbecue fried chicken with her back on her back.

    Fu Xiaotuanzi: Don't care about the hemp anymore┭┮﹏┭┮

edit: it always do this when i comment another one, they merge:blobdizzy:

18. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    i love you with a different meaning

Fu Yunshen stretched out her hand and squeezed her face, "Did you forget something?"

  Ying Zijin slapped his hand: "Don't squeeze, what's the matter?"

  She found out Her memory is like this.

  I don't remember it, but she can remember the plot of the dog-blood drama once she reads it.

  It's also amazing.

  "I remember I said--" Fu Yunshen didn't let go of her hand, but pressed her head, bent slightly, his sight was level with her, "Little friend, what's the matter with you?

  See me first for a while, I'm not afraid of trouble." His narrow peachy eyes curled up and smiled nonchalantly, but it clearly added a sense of danger.

  "Why are you looking for someone else this time? Huh?"

  He just looked at her like that, there was a way that he would do something if she didn't find a better reason.

  "..."

  Ying Zijin thought about it in silence, and found that she seemed to have heard such a sentence.

  She patted his hand away again without any hurries: "I love you, brother."

  Fu Yunshen gave a slight expression on his face, and slowly straightened up.

  These six words sounded plain and flat, but like a stormy sea, they hit his eardrums time and time again.

  He almost used all his restraint and endurance before he barely calmed down.

  Fu Yun raised his eyebrows with interest, "Huh?"

  "So I am reluctant to be troubled, so I trouble other people." Ying Zijin yawned, very lazy, "They are tired when they are tired. I don't have any psychological burden."

  "Okay, kid." Fu Yun curled his lips deeply, "Now he will make me happy."

  He laughed and looked lazy: "However, I did get coaxed. I'll let you go, but if you have anything else, remember to call me next time."

little theater
    [Small Theater]

    One day after a long, long time, Fu Xiaotuanzi was three years old.

    The sun is very good today, suitable for traveling.

    Fu Xiaotuanzi has always been well-behaved, and his daily biological clock is more punctual than the alarm bell.

    After getting up early, he will help mom and dad with housework.

    After Fu Xiaotuanzi happily wiped his desk, he heard his father calling himself.

    "Children, it's time to get up in the sun. It's time to get up and eat breakfast." When

    Fu Xiaotuanzi heard it, he ran over and raised his hands: "Baba, people have already gotten up, and the hands are so spicy."

    Fu Yun deeply rubbed the head of Ying Zizhen, who was still asleep, with a gentle voice: "I call your mother."

    Fu

    Xiaotuanzi : "..." (Ignore it anymore┭┮﹏┭┮)
    not sure if its a boy or a girl. im getting confused T-T

Fu Yunshen: I am not married.

    Ying Zijin: I am not getting married.

    Future Fu Xiaotuanzi: (raising hands) Then how did I come out?
    read chapter 362 to understand

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  19. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    sister yu's little class
    [Yingying, I want to break his leg [smile]]

  [[Picture]] In the

  picture, there are screenshots of Ling Mianxi and Nie Yi chatting, just two sentences.

  [Ling Mianxi]: Xiao Yiyi, I feel sick when I eat, what should I do [Crack]
      [Nie Yi]: Why do I want to vomit? You didn't eat?
      After reading it, Ying Zijin said: "..."

  She thoughtfully, then unhurriedly copied Ling Mianxi's first sentence, changed her name, and sent it to Fu Yunshen.

  He has always responded quickly to her news.

  [In the small pocket on the right side of your bag, there is a white pill box with stomach and digestive tablets in it. Take two tablets first, and then ask your classmates to accompany you to the infirmary.

  It really doesn't work, I'll pick you up in a while, and tell my brother if I feel uncomfortable. ]

  White pill box?
      Ying Zijin took out the schoolbag from the drawer, unzipped the zipper, and saw a white medicine box.

  In addition to Jianweixiaoshi tablets, there are also Huoxiang Zhengqi water and some daily medicines, and even a few crystal sugars are intimate.

  She didn't even remember that she had left this kind of thing in the backpack she gave her.

  It goes without saying who put it.

  Ying Zijin fell silent for a moment.

  She really didn't expect that Fu Yunshen could think of all this thoughtfully.

  Without comparison, there is no harm.

  Although she didn't support it, Ying Zijin took out two stomach-invigorating and digestive tablets and ate them.

  "Father Ying, did you have a favorite with Red Star recently?" Xiu Yu finished a set of chemistry questions, "You are in a good mood, and your whole person is energetic."

  Xiu Yu will not forget the number one. The first time I saw Yingzijin.

  The girl's eyebrows are picturesque and shallow, and the beauty is so beautiful.

  But her eyes were indifferent like cold spring water, so calm that there were no waves, as if she could not be touched by anyone or anything.

  Not indifference, but no emotion.

  Ying Zijin's action of drinking water paused: "How does it feel to like people?"

  "Come on, Sister Yu's small class has started." Xiu Yu immediately put down the question in his hand, "Daddy Ying, let me ask you a few Question, do you like to be alone with him?"

  Ying Zijin thought for a while, nodded: "Yeah."

  "When he is sick and injured, you will be very worried?"

  "Yeah."

  "Like talking to him?"

  "Yeah."

  "No matter what he looks to others, do you think he is the best?"

  "Yeah."

  "If he is happy, you are happy. If he is down, You too?"

  Upon hearing this question, Ying Zijin fell silent.

  She remembered that when she went up the mountain, she saw Fu Yunshen kneeling in front of the tombstone with no words, the heavy rain pouring down, her heart seemed to be moved by something.

  At that time, she was also infected by that sadness.

  Even if there were no last words from Mr. Fu, she would still look at Fu Yunshen.

  After a period of silence, she nodded: "Yeah."

  Xiu Yu then asked, "Then if he is good with others, you will be jealous?"

  Ying Zijin put down the cup: "How does it feel to be jealous?"

  "Neither did I." experience the "repair feather Mozhuoxiaba," probably feel uncomfortable, anyway, who would make me jealous, I slapped the dead who "..

  for a long while, before opening win Zijin:." there is "

  , then tip meal : "If they all agree, do you like it?"

  Xiu Yu was startled.

  She glanced at her surroundings vigilantly and confirmed that everyone else was immersed in the question. Then she lowered her voice and asked, "Who and who? Which pig took our cabbage away?"

  Qing Zhili's boy who likes Yingzijin doesn't. Few, can make up a dozen football teams to play in the World Cup.

  Although all the confessors were rejected, these boys had a private agreement that if anyone could do it, they would have to let the other brothers who failed the list have a fight.

  How many beats have to be beaten?
      Ying Zijin didn't hide it either, and leaned back lazily by the window: "You can see him in a while."

  Xiu Yu was even more surprised: "Is that Fu Qishao?"

  Basically every day, Fu Yunshen would drive to pick up Yingzijin from school.

  But think about it, too.

  Except for Fu Yunshen, there is indeed no second person.

  Having seen such a man, it is hard for others to see him.

  Ying Zijin yawned, her eyes dimly: "If what you said is the feeling of liking a person, then it is."

Walking to the school monument, Ying Zijin stopped, his tone could not hear any emotions: "Look, he is coaxing the dog."

  Xiu Yu followed her gaze.

  I saw the man in a black shirt squatting, leaning slightly.

  His slender fingers touched the puppy's head, and he was feeding the puppy with a sausage in his other hand.

  The gentle movements are unimaginable.

  Xiu Yu recognized this dog.

  This is a guide dog, and the owner is a nearby resident.

  He passed away some time ago, but this guide dog will still linger around, taking the path the owner once walked.

  Qingzhi's students would feed it every day when they met him.

  Xiu Yu coughed lightly: "This shows that he is caring, and caring men are the most attractive."

  "The problem is—" Ying Zijin bought a cup of milk tea and slowly said, "He touched my head in the same way."

  Xiu Yu: "..."

  Man, you are dead.

Guide1410 likes this.
  20. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me spoilers specifically the continuation of what happened in the summary and details of What happened afterwards:aww:
    I haven't read the novel but want to know the spoilers:cookie:
    Mc badass moments and moment that reveal her influence:blobowoevil: