Resolved Raw link!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lyndiz, May 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Lyndiz

Lyndiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ● I have some novels that I really want to read, I found them on the webnovel and whoever uses this reading application must be aware that they are removing the raw link, changing the titles of the works and the covers just so that we readers do not spend reading on other sites and I'm really pissed about it. So I'm going to put the names of these novels here and please ask if anyone knows tell me
    • Pet Beasts of the World: Hundred-Fold Multiplier System.
    • My Fusion System: Fusing a Thousand Chickens at the Start.
    • Everyone Becomes Demonized: I Become A Six-Winged Seraph.
    • I Experienced an SSS Encryption.
    If anyone knows at least one of them, please let me know. I have been looking for more than three days and I can't find it.

shakibkirito likes this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A few years too late. We know.

They can change the titles, they got the license for them, it's up to them what they want to make the official English title.

Most raw covers are default images with texts added or comes with different rights separate from the novels' or just plainly stolen fanarts. Either use their own cover or get into trouble.

Raw links/titles are there. Hidden in plain sight. It's only recently that they're totally removed from the site.

Now on to the raw titles.

我被SSS级加密了
    全民魔物化:我变成了六翼天使
    全球宠兽:百倍增幅
    我的融合系统:开局融合一千只鸡

:blobbunny: don't ask how I know, gotta be resourceful in times of need. They're hidden in plain sight. Note that even though these are the titles attached on the pages, the content might be different. QI is weird, let's accept that.

Blitz and Lyndiz like this.
  3. Lyndiz

Lyndiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, you saved me !! I was really getting tired and looking and finding nothing, you were a light at the end of the tunnel, LOL

4. Dowman

Dowman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Experienced an SSS Encryption = 高考零分,试卷被国家加密了 or 我被s级加密了
    Main Site = http://b.faloo.com/807692.html

This one has been found for a long time now you just need to check the Reviews sometimes :)

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    Lyndiz likes this.
  5. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Before anyone says I gave the wrong title, check the link mentioned and see the "new title" yourself :blobsweat:
    it's the same novel, pre and post contract, polished vs unpolished

Lyndiz and Dowman like this.
  6. Dowman

Dowman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah My bad i was falling asleep when i posted that and put down the other name that was in the Review

Lyndiz likes this.
  7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: no, no. I did not meant you were wrong. You were right too.
    It's the same story but with a different title and modifications in the story that transfer over to the translation based in which version the translator used.

Lyndiz likes this.
  8. SleepyDaoist

SleepyDaoist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems to be a different novel, not My Fusion System: Fusing a Thousand Chickens at the Start. Does anyone know the correct raw name of this?

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    The source for that raw title is embedded inside the website's own code back then. Now they've resorted to a different set of code that hides or doesn't include the source at all so there's no easy way to find them anymore. It could also be a commissioned novel made only for their website. So unless you can ask the translators who might or might not know about it, you're out of luck.

If the novel title is wrong, then it's because Webnovel inserted the wrong raw title in their own webpage backend. If you just google the title and rely on the search result, first check the titles on the search result and compare it to the one above. Don't rely completely on machine translated pages, you need to see the original raw title and learn to read what it says instead.

SleepyDaoist likes this.
  10. SleepyDaoist

SleepyDaoist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I see what you mean now. I think it is a commissioned novel as that title doesn't appear anywhere now that I'm looking at it non translated. Thanks for explaining.

11. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome, I tried searching for it back then too but didn't find it so I just answered with the title they provided instead. If you can find others that have more insight into this, share the answers with us. The platform seems to remove any mentions of raw titles in the comments in recent days.

12. Cheesecake89

Cheesecake89 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i find the embedded title name on Webnovel when I look for the OG content?