Spoiler To You Who Never Loved Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by asterylis, Feb 1, 2021.

1. asterylis

asterylis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: To You Who Never Loved Me
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/to-you-who-never-loved-me/

Description:
    It was a hero with dreams of unifying the continent that saved me, who was about to become an offering made to a monster.

And inevitably, I fell in love with him.

But, the sad truth is, every famed and mythical hero eventually ends up with a beautiful and noble princess. And I was just a girl he’d saved.

So, when he finally did unify the continent and marry a princess like any other hero,

I, who couldn’t bring myself to kill you, decided to leave forever.

“Hello, my moonlight.”

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Wapdyne likes this.
  4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  6. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this going to be a tragedy? I just want good things for our MC!!

Aihara Dian and Scapezz like this.
  7. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some reviews say it’s not a happy ending but there might be more side stories

8. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is giving me little mermaid vibes, Hans Christian Anderson version though.

9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the ML? How does it end? What happens with FL unrequited love? Spoilers plss:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

-ting, Nefroza, macrhh and 2 others like this.
  10. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the reviews, the end isn't a happy one.
    I've not read the novel but Rose, whom I assume is protagonist died in the end.

11. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I also read that but was kind of confused because some of them say it’s a happy ending and the MTL of the reviews was kind of confusing

DOHere, Nefroza and Creolenerd like this.
  12. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw one comment regarding it, he/she said that ending was good, I mean was realistic, the person commented it was good that the female protagonist died, I don't know maybe she suffered much or something and male protagonist regretted a lot. Something like that.

13. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be good if someone picks it up, spoilers are much awaited.

Wapdyne likes this.
  14. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I see, no pressure, but if you do so, I'll be very much thankful ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Wapdyne likes this.
  15. Negarrr

Negarrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Michael is a bad guy? And she's the type who get stupid and blind when they in love?

Kyyiiq-q12, Reack, DOHere and 6 others like this.
  16. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, somebody please read this ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
    and drop us some spoilers so we may rest in peace.

One of the comment said that Michael used Rose as a tool while she took her pity of kindness as something very valuable, I think no one taught her what kindness really is, she didn't knew what was kindness so yes her background story is also sad. Anyway, she just loved him silently and never hated him The comment also tells that Michael didn't rolled in regret that properly so the user was not satisfied. But others wrote and referred ending as a 'good ending'. They praised the story.
    Also there were many mention of 'gaslighting' so I guess the supposed ML use to gaslight her.

17. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!
    I have some spoiler from a spanish private group that shared some event of the novel.
    Let's see, that hero, Michael, I think his name is, he is looking for a person he met 500 years ago, but because he was pushed by that person by the river of oblivion, he does not remember her, he only knows that he is chestnut and his name It was Ruth (the boatman told him). He feels a kind of longing to meet her again.

However, as much as he tried, searching for him himself, praying to the gods (even those who hated him), he did not succeed; and it was time later when a follower of the ancient gods already exiled, the one who told him that he had to find 3 special hearts. The heart of the one who touches everything becomes another, the heart of the one who can see the past and the future, and the heart of the most loved person in the world (his blood can heal all wounds and diseases).

The main girl, Rose, Is offered at first as a sacrifice. By my estimate, she must be between 8 and 11 years old. She is saved from being a sacrifice by the Ml since he killed the monster that bothered the town, and as thanks, she shows him that she has the gift whose blood heals wounds. The Ml group, or better known as the hero's group, stays in town for a time, and the Ml offers Rose to join his group. She does not accept at first and is doubtful, but after seeing that her life was in danger in the town because everyone was now rejecting her, she decided to leave. Perhaps the Ml pulled some strings.

To Ml Rose seemed like a pet, and he did not want to become fond of her because Rose was the possessor of the heart of the most loved person in the world (in fact I don't remember if her heart was called that or not). But it was clear that some affection she did feel.

The case is that due to some events that I am going to omit because it would mess you up and it is quite long, the protagonist is sent 500 years into the past and is taken to the army. There she meets the owner of the person's heart that everything she touches turns to gold (I don't remember her name) and with his help, they make her pass as a boy because the girls taken by the army would be sent to be slaves, later possible prostitutes. And she changes her name to Ruth. In the army, she meets a boy who has no name and wears a mask, but the main character, being a super fan of Ml by mistake, calls him Michael.

And as you may have guessed, the girl is the person who was looking for the Ml, and that nameless boy is the Ml from 500 years ago.
    After pushing the river of oblivion she returns to the present.

skipping a lot, a lot of things out of the way.
    The main character dies because she knows that the Ml is looking for someone and all he does is to look for that person. She knows that he needs hers from her heart of hers, so when he threatens her, she presses the sword into her and dies telling him that she is Ruth, a person that she appreciated even though he did not remember her. The problem here is that she didn't know the ML was looking for Ruth, and the ML didn't tell her about Ruth either. The protagonist always thought that Michael did not remember anything about Ruth, but she did not.
    The girl goes to the underworld and tells the god of the underworld that she would assume all the sins of the Ml(a lot), and they put her in a kind of garden where the souls of all those that she had killed the Ml are. There, she even being a fantasy, offers her blood (I suppose her gifts are from the soul), and she hurts herself, again and again, to give blood to those souls in pain.

The Ml manages to revive her but, she is already very weak. There is a war against the gods (it is not sudden because they appear many times in the novel), and it is between the Ml side against the anti-Ml side. The main character dies in the event to save some and this time, the soul disintegrates, it no longer exists, it disappeared, puff. But the Ml wins, but it is useless because the protagonist is dead.

The epilogue arrives. The gods exist because humans believe in them, when they are forgotten they lose strength, so the Ml asks the boy with the heart of gold to make a kind of religion where the girl is the main goddess. Thousands of years pass and the Ml takes revenge on all the gods with Bacchus I think his name was, that he was another god who hated the other gods. Every morning the Ml gets on a cart pulled by a deer to start the day (but one day, when he came back, he noticed someone was there. It was the main character (I don't remember if it was in a girl version or not) who had revived but did not remember anything.

The Ml was relieved that she didn't remember anything, as the main character suffered a lot, and he became his guardian. Many years passed and the protagonist fell in love with him again, but he resisted because he thought that she should be with someone better. The protagonist attacks him, he falls, they end up together (I think they make the delicious one, but it was very censored, so much so that I'm not sure).
    END

In truth, the protagonist is the princess of a kingdom, more specifically, the kingdom of the princess that appears in the synopsis. And the princess who appears in the synopsis is a fraud, a fake so to speak.
    The Ml put it there taking advantage of the fact that the king (the protagonist's true father) was half dead.
    The case is that before Michael, the ML, was born, there was a prophecy in which he said that the son of the Moon would kill almost all the gods, and the Ml was the son of the goddess of the Moon, so it could only be he. To prevent that, the gods did all kinds of things, the goddess of the Moon even abandoned him or gave him a name, even though she was kind enough to give him light.

The gods turned to the goddess of destiny and she told them that the princess of X kingdom (I do not remember the name of the kingdom of the MC), which had not yet been born, would be the companion of the Ml. Upon learning of this, the gods manipulated the dreams and prophecies that they gave to the mortals of the kingdom (specifically, church, ex-fiance of the queen, queen, and king) to make them doubt whether the daughter the queen had in the belly really belonged to the king or ex-fiancé.

The queen was sure, very sure that she belonged to the king, but public opinion was not in her favor and the king was a little hesitant to do something. The main character was born and spent time in the palace, but due to public opinion, the king decided to take his daughter to a secluded village or something like that. However, she is kidnapped by the queen's ex-fiancé. The ex-fiancé was very sure that it was her daughter because the gods told him in dreams that she was his. And with the help of the gods, they made her taste disappear and hid her in a town.
    The queen went into depression and died (I don't remember if it was suicide, no) and the king, well ... He got sick later.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2023
  18. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the spoilers

Aihara Dian likes this.
  19. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Wth is worng with this story? Far fetched angst.

nobile, lostross, CaelumBlue and 17 others like this.