Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. King wants to have everyone under his control cp or empress or all nobles ,so cp don't stand much against but have to do everything as king says
    2. In same time cp and empress trying to bring helena as wife candidate and directly against eris who is being chosen by king himself but king is not trying to get rid of helena who can be a threat for his plans since she is constantly favored by cp and queen and it can provoke nobles.
    3. Main purpose having eris to be a wife candidate simply because having nobles support for royal family so eris is simply representing all noble families but the same time no one is getting offended by cp acts towards eris as a noble who suppose to marry as political bridge between nobles and royal I m sure if nobles act offended with this king will surely face a hard time that is also y he wants nobles under his palm.
    4. Cp acting one side he is helpless other side daring to go against king's choice by having helena and bringing her in party but king seems don't care when his character is clearly someone who likes to have total control over all the royal family members especially cp but he is tolerating helena who is clearly queen's person.
    5. Either king is thinking nobles can't go against him that's why he is not giving shit or either nobles fails to understand prince actions can be considered simply insulting to them by insulting eris and even if she marry prince there will be nothing progressive for them at all

TyShaye, Selena21, Shey_04 and 8 others like this.
  2. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from my own understanding, the king has no reason to eliminate Helena because she is a commoner so cp and her can't marry. in the og novel her family's title had to be reinstated before they could marry, and there was the assumption that the current king may have been dead for that to happen.
    so he probably just sees the whole helena thing as cp just having a side chick because no matter what, unless one of them actually tries to break off the engagement, cp and eris will marry.

Shey_04, darkcrystal and Creolenerd like this.
  3. EmeraldStrawberry

EmeraldStrawberry Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, this novel's finished for a while now. Does anyone have access to its complete translated chapters? ;-; I tried reading it on kakaopage but google tl is failing me. [or maybe any tips, I appreciate any help]

Svitlanak and s254386 like this.
  4. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows what actually happens after the attempted rape? Does the CP remember being stabbed by Eris ? How does she treats him after? I know that she developed some sorts of a trauma. Please, don't tell me that she started being afraid. I don't her to feels cowed because of what happened. If possible I want her to treat him with more contempt.

alizarose likes this.
  5. Moonie-light

Moonie-light Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys we don't need Helena debate, what we need is spoilers since you know this is SPOILER thread. If you want to discuss more please go to the discussion thread because this is the spoiler one. -sorry if I sound rude but I just wanted to point out this issue-
    (Here is again the link for the discussion thread:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/kill-the-villainess-helena.124084/ )
    Anyways, what I wanted to say was actually that how kind of you to share spoilers with us @AileeB @ladylibertia and @Chunin Thank you all

Last edited: May 21, 2021
    Shey_04, Svitlanak and Chunin like this.
  6. Sara0jan

Sara0jan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 19 pages and not many spoilers so I decided to read the novel myself and write a spoiler:blobhero:

warnings
    * English isn’t my first language so there might be mistakes
    * I didn’t reread what I wrote so there might be mistakes
    * I read through MTLing so there might be mistakes
    * This is closer to a summary and I skipped many things I thought weren’t important for the plot.

Characters
    Eris = Our MC
    Anakin= our ML
    Hubris = the priest male lead of the original story
    Jason = the dragon slayer male lead, duke’s son from the original story
    Alexo = the crown prince male lead from the original story

Here you go :blobgift:!

I thought it was too much to put everything in one button so I divided them.

MC goes to meet the priest and took anakin with her.

MC sent a boy to tell Hubris(priest ML) that the priest was sick (The priest who delivered the dragon prophecy was like a father to Hubris so MC predicted that he would immediately take the train in order to meet him).

On the train, in order to get away from the marquis and emperor’s henchmen who came to keep taps on her, she disguised herself as a courtesan and went into Hubris’ compartment.

Hubris was shocked but couldn’t refuse MC’s request to see the priest with him.

On the way, Hubris commented that MC stopped harming herself (apparently, he can see that from the soul)

MC got irritated as she talked harshly to him and thought that he was a hypocrite, he didn’t tell her not to die because he liked her, it was because he didn’t want to feel guilty.

MC remembered Eris and Hubris’ relationship in the novel.

When Eris knew about the existence of her half-brother, she was happy there was someone on her side.

But Hubris betrayed her after she relied on him more by letting her know that he was in love with the heroine and only let Eris approach him in order to know what she was planning against the heroine.

At the priest’s house, MC listened to the priest’s story and suddenly had a hypothesis about the dragon Jason killed.

She felt nauseous and immediately ran out.

Anakin stode by her side and gave her a towel and water after she vomited.

MC and Anakin went to the forest with a mirror.

MC called the witch and asked her if the dragon Jason killed was the same as her, a soul from a deferent world.

The witch affirmed MC’s hypothesis and told her the dragon’s story.

How the soul was happy at first to become the strongest creature in another world.

How he loved another dragon and had children.

How he helped humans build a kingdom.

But eventually, the soul was exhausted, bored and couldn’t find anything to Busy himself with.

The soul was originally a human and a dragon’s life was too much for him. Other dragons couldn’t kill him as dragons can’t kill each other.

At last, the soul went to the witches but they refused(something about there being problems in the balance of the world if they help him).

A witch suddenly came up with the prophecy idea.

Still, the soul failed to die(I couldn’t understand the MTL well here)

Suddenly, he heard a girl’s(Eris) wish which was to disappear.

The soul realized that he would finally die because of causality if he granted that wish.

After making the girl’s souls disappear, he took another soul(MC) from a deferent world in order to keep the girl’s body move.

Finally the soul died.

MC started screaming why me?! Many times hysterically and threw the mirror in the lake.

Suddenly, MC heard a voice behind her, she saw Anakin pointing his sword towards Hubris’ neck.

Hubris heard the end of her conversation with the witch.

He asked MC if she knew what felony it was to contact a witch.

MC just laughed and said she wouldn’t die if she stabbed herself so it might be not bad to try a new way to die which was being burned to death.

MC told Anakin to let go of Hubris so that he could accuse her.

MC threw the sword to Hubris and told him to kill her.

Hubris had the right to execute anyone related to a witch.

In the novel, he threatened Eris by mentioning that right, even though he knew Eris was not a witch.

Hubris told the crying Eris that he didn't cut her because he didn't want her dirty blood on his hands.

Hubris couldn’t bring himself to hurt MC.

MC told him to just pretend not to know her or that she communicated with a witch and that sooner or later she was going to die anyway and she would do him a favor by not dying in front of him

Hubris started crying and begged MC not to die.

MC wondered if he was a pervert to be like that with her despite all the hurtful words she said to him.

MC wiped his tears and told him not to pity her because he was being annoying.

MC gestured to Anakin and he struck Hubris on the neck making him fall unconscious.

MC sent Anakin to take Hubris to the priest.

She started crying by herself and Anakin returned.

When MC commented that he was fast, Anakin said he was worried MC would disappear.

He said he was curious about MC, what kind of person she was, what kind of life she lived, he was afraid he wouldn’t recognize her.

MC asked him to carry her back and he princess carried her.

On the way backs, MC started talking about herself to Anakin.

Hubris’ mother suffered a lot after giving birth to him which led her at some point to unconsciously take her anger on him who was still a child.

She tried to commit suicide many times and Hubris managed to stop her.

As some years passed by, he was tired of his mother and just wanted to run away from her by becoming a priest.

On their last night sleeping together, he felt his mother holding his hand briefly.

When he woke up, his mother’s cold body was waiting for him.

At his mother’s funeral he regretted many times not holding his mother.

After some time, as he was in front of a dessert shop, someone was pushed to him.

In the sea of yellow souls, it was the only soul with a purple glow that seemed so desperate that he unconsciously held that person and asked.

“Who are you?”

He had no way to prove anything and MC left.

he couldn’t sleep all night as he had nightmares of his mother.

Later, he learnt of MC identity.

On his second meeting with her, her soul was still purple.

As he was about to leave after healing her ankle, she held him and asked how does she look to him.

It was then that he realized that the soul inside the body was from a deferent world, something that he only read about.

When she asked him how to return to her world, he went through the books he read in his memory and told her there was no way.

Shaking pupils, tight breathing, wounded soul.

As he looked at her, his mother’s figure overlapped with her.

His mother's soul was always bruised and broken.

After he explained the law of life to her, unexpectedly, she looked at him with a determined expression as she said that she would return no matter what.

He met her for the 3rd time at the temple.

After removing the veil, for the first time, he looked at her face instead of her purple soul.

He thought she was beautiful and was mesmerized.

When she opened her emerald eyes, he felt captivated by them.

He almost forgot to use the perfume.

He was embarrassed and quickly put the perfume on her eyelids.

When it was her lips’ turn, he found himself hesitating.

He froze in his place even after MC pressed her lips on his fingers and left.

Why did he hesitate?

He met her again on the train and he was surprised by the way she was dressed.

She simply told him to take her with him to meet the priest without giving him a choice.

On their way to the priest, for a moment, Hubris hated MC who said harsh things without knowing anything.

When he saw her communication with a witch through a mirror, the first idea was to hide that.

Anakin stopped him from approaching MC then he heard MC screaming “why me?!”.

Only after throwing the mirror into the lake did she realized that he was there.

He tried to guide her to the right path but failed.

MC threw the sword to him and told him to kill her.

It was then, he thought, the only 2 women he wanted to love him, his mother and MC rejected him.

He started crying in pain and begged her not to die.

She wiped his tears with her beautiful hands.

Hubris begged god to not let this woman die.

“Don’t pity me because it’s annoying.”

That was the last thing he heard before he lost consciousness.

MC didn’t immediately return to the capital, she went to a hotel along with Anakin, went shopping and had a lot of fun.

When she read the newspapers talking about her disappearance, she laughed at the thought of what the marquess and emperor were like right now and decided to have more fun as she went boating.

On the lake, she suddenly decided to commit suicide again by jumping from a cliff.

She was scared at first but closed her eyes and jumped.

She felt her body inside the water and someone suddenly “saved” her.

MC thought it was Anakin but it was actually an angry Jason.

MC was dumbfounded, what is he doing here??

Anakin came and took MC from Jason and the 2 started fighting.

They had to return to the ground by swimming because the boat was left at the cliff.

While Jason was lighting a fire, MC had the urge to grab Anakin and run away.

MC asked Jason why he was here.

Jason asked MC if she really thought the emperor and marquess would not be able to find her.

MC said she didn’t think Jason would be despatched.

Jason said he volunteered to find her.

MC asked him why and Jason said that he cares about her.

MC didn’t believe him.

MC asked him how the capital is after her disappearance.

Jason said he would tell her if she tells him how she has been.

MC told him to forget her question because she doesn’t want him to know.

Jason looked at her with a dumbfounded face.

Jason gave up and told her about what happened after her disappearance.

MC asked him if he was going to take her back.

Jason smiled and said he could give her an excuse to delay returning.

MC was annoyed as Jason’s way of speaking felt like flirting and was repulsed.

She told Anakin to go back and pack their things because they were going to return.

Jason told MC that her attitude would make enemies.

MC just replied that she has too many enemies and Jason was one of them.

Jason just laughed and thought that MC eloped with her Knight(Anakin). (Here, he was blackmailing her, what would happen to Anakin if everyone knew that a marquess’ daughter eloped with her Knight?)

MC refuted and said she came here to die.

At first, Jason thought she was lying but he eventually realized that she was serious and stopped smiling and asked MC why.

MC didn’t tell him the reason because she knew he wouldn’t understand.

At the hotel, MC decided to go buy some souvenirs for her servants and Jason tagged with her with the shameless excuse of making sure she doesn’t run away again.

Jason recommended a shop, the employee thought they were a married couple.

Jason grinned and was about to put his hand on MC’s shoulder but MC slapped his hand.

MC bought necklaces.

Jason bought stones to make a necklace himself for the heroine.

MC told him it was better to buy a readily made one because he might fail.

Jason said that he would just carry dirt if her failed(the MTL here was confusing).

MC was disgusted, she thought Hubris was the worst but Jason turned out to be worse than him. She felt sympathy towards the heroine.

Jason blushed because of MC’s disgusted stare.

MC then bought a choker necklace and gave it to Anakin.

On the way back, Jason tried to talk to MC many times but she ignored him.

Suddenly m they were attacked by bandits and Jason told MC to take a horse and leave with Anakin.

Back at home, the servants welcomed MC happily.

The marquess called MC to his study and stared at her with cold eyes.

They argued and MC openly said that she wasn’t his daughter and laughed at him when he said that he loved his daughter.

She talked about Elis’ suffering and that the marquess only cared about profit.

The empress sent people to call MC to the palace immediately.

MC left to the palace even though she was wearing commoner clothes(pants).

The empress told MC how much she hates her and the marquess who caused her son’s death and even the emperor and she wanted MC to suffer a very painful death.

MC then told the empress that she no longer loves the prince and wants to cancel the engagement regardless of what the marquess and emperor want.

She also asked for the empress’ permission to personally teach the heroine(so that she can find a chance later to poison her).

The empress agreed

MC went to visit the witch.

The witch gave her a dagger to jell the heroine. Once she kills the heroine using it, she would be able to go back to her world.

The problem was that she must really want to kill the heroine in order to use it.

MC agonized a bit but eventually was more determined to return to her world.

There was 1 more requirement which was tears, but the witch refused to tell MC more, saying that it would be more fun that way.

Back at the mansion, MC finally felt relaxed.

She gave Anakin money and told him to go give them to his younger siblings.

Anakin looked anxious.

MC told him to not beat around the bush.

Anakin said that he wanted MC to come with him because he didn’t want to leave her alone.

MC felt miserable because she was planning to cry once Anakin left as she didn’t want him to hear her.

There, MC talked with a boy(the same one who gave her information before in the manhwa) and asked him to look for an etiquette teacher that hates the royal family.

She needed one because she didn’t know much about manners herself so how could she teach the heroine?

The empress’ story.

When she first married the emperor who was still a prince back then, she was scared and sad that she wouldn’t be able to see her family and friends as often.

Still, she fell in love with the emperor and was happy.

She was also happy when she gave birth to a child.

But all that happiness disappeared when the emperor and marquis killed her first child with false charges.

The empress who was pregnant with her second child, Alexo, almost went insane.

She barely managed to give birth and when she saw the emperor after waking up, she lashed at him and cursed him when she realized he killed her son even though he knew the charges were false.

The emperor wasn’t angry and simply said he doesn’t care about his children, he only wants to be with her forever even if that meant he would hold hand with someone worse than the marquess.

He also warned the empress to not even think about dying as who knows what he would do to the people left for her.

The empress immediately remembered, her newborn son, Alexo and her best friend along with the child she was pregnant with.

She had to bear it.

A few years later, the empress was frightened the more Alexo resembled the emperor from the outside and inside.

At some point, she couldn’t bear to stay with him for a long time.

When she met the heroine, she became obsessed with her, an innocent child that wasn’t blackened by the palace and knew nothing.

When she saw Eris who was still a child, she had to hold down the urge to kill her.

Eris looked like a dirty calculating monster like her father, the marquess who caused her son’s death.

She constantly hurt Eris and bullied her, one time, she was harsher than usual and the empress was sure that she would use her tears on Alexo.

Unexpectedly, when she asked Alexo if he saw Eris crying, he just brushed her off by calling Eris an evil woman who has no tears or feelings.

The empress laughed and looked at the mirror after Alexo left.

She felt like she was the victim and no one would understand her.

She understood that Eris had no idea about how her first son died.

The empress felt that she looked like an ugly monster in the mirror.

MC went to a tea party hosted at Jason’s mansion.

The noble ladies at first ignored MC then started humiliating her by calling her a woman abandoned by the crown prince.

At that moment, Jason appeared and asked the ladies if he can take MC for a second.

The noble ladies were excited to see him and agreed.

MC went with him but was annoyed that Jason asked for the ladies’ permission and not her permission.

Jason asked MC if she doesn’t mind him telling Alexo about her Mental condition. (Here, he was blackmailing her that the royal family won’t accept a woman with a mental illness)

MC told Jason that she no longer loved Alexo which made Jason quite shocked.

MC thought it was funny, do these people really think that they would still be loved even after humiliating the other party for so long?

Jason asked MC if she wanted to die because she no longer loved Alexo.

MC said that the goal of her whole life was to become the crown Princess. Now that the goal disappeared, the reason for her life disappeared. Won’t Jason who lost the goal of his life after the dragon died understand that feeling?

Jason was tongue tied.

MC then said that she was joking, he wouldn’t believe it even if she told him the truth.

Jason told MC to tell him and said twice that he would believe her.

MC said she doesn’t trust Jason especially when he tried to blackmail her shamelessly despite being a Knight.

Jason suddenly smiled wryly, he didn’t know why he was showing her such an ugly version of him.

MC said it’s much better than trying to look good in front of her because it would have been more disgusting.

Jason said that MC was being to mean to him.

MC then asked Jason if he had the time to play around. Did he not think about it? If she steps down, who would be the next crown Princess?

Jason looked at her with a shocked face as though he had completely forgotten that.

The etiquette teacher the boy found for MC was actually the nanny of the previous crown prince.

The teacher obviously hated the marquess and MC who was his daughter.

MC managed to make the teacher believe that MC hated the marquess and was planning on ruining him despite being her father.

She also told the teacher she wanted to learn from the basics in order to teach the heroine.

The teacher agreed in the end.

The teacher started teaching MC 6 hours a day.

The problem came when the teacher talked about dancing.

MC almost fainted. She had no idea what these dance names meant much less how to dance at all.

The teacher who didn’t know that MC wasn’t Eris, was confident that MC can dance well.

The teacher called Anakin and told him to dance with MC.

MC prayed to god... no, she prayed to Eris, since this body was originally hers then please let it remember how to dance!

Like a miracle, the moment the music sounded, MC’s body moved on its own.

Luckily, she managed to survive the crisis.

(As she practiced with Anakin, she even danced the male part while Anakin danced the female part lol)

MC started teaching the heroine how to write first and instructed her strictly about how to sit properly.

The heroine was scared as she didn’t even know why the empress asked MC to teach her and why MC was teach her.

She was like a rabbit as she trembled in front of MC.

Luckily, the heroine was smart and learnt quite quickly despite not knowing anything at first.

MC started teaching her how to dance and even wore pants and tied up her hair in order to dance the male part for the heroine.

The heroine was very uncomfortable with being very close with MC.

MC was nervous if she would be able to lift the heroine up during the dance and luckily succeeded safely even though her arms trembled a bit.

MC was glad the heroine was light.

They took a break.

The heroine asked MC if she was intending to make her the crown Princess.

MC replied that this was what the empress wanted and MC agreed.

The heroine asked MC didn’t she like Alexo?

MC said that Alexo hates her but loves the heroine.

The heroine asked MC why she didn’t ask her if she loved Alexo.

MC decided not to lie and honestly said that the heroine’s feelings don’t matter. This was a political battle and whatever the heroine felt didn’t matter.

The heroine said that she wanted to marry someone she loves.

MC asked her if there was someone the heroine loves.

The heroine said there was no one and decided to try to like Alexo.

MC laughed and said that Alexo would try to remove the others who love the heroine.

The heroine didn’t believe it and said that Alexo wouldn’t kill people.

MC told the heroine to believe whatever she wanted.

The heroine finally asked why MC wanted her to marry Alexo.

MC replied honestly, it’s because she hates Alexo.

The heroine got up and seemed to be trying to stop herself from saying something.

MC thought it would be normal if the heroine got angry, after all, Eris tormented the heroine for many years because of Alexo.

MC tried to make the heroine furious on purpose in order to make her have the will to become the crown Princess instead of MC and take revenge on MC.

The empress called MC.

The empress asked MC what she taught the heroine.

MC suddenly thought of the original novel.

Eris went insane when the heroine married Alexo instead of her and so she killed the heroine by poisoning her.

The empress asked MC to choose a dress for the heroine’s debutante.

MC thought the empress was quite cruel.

On her way back, MC saw Alexo but kept walking pretending not to see him.

Alexo got angry and grabbed her, he asked her why she was ignoring people.

MC just apologized by saying that she didn’t see him which made him speechless.

MC felt dizzy, she didn’t eat anything properly today and worked hard to teach the heroine which made her already weak body weaker.

She was about to fall.

Alexo was started and tried to catch her but someone else supported her from behind.

(I swear, I thought it was Anakin).

When MC heard the person who supported her from behind asking her if she was alright, she almost cursed.

Why does this guy keep popping?!

It was Jason.

Jason and Alexo had a short verbal fight.

Instead of asking for help from one of them, MC called Anakin and told him to carry her.

Both Alexo and Jason looked at Anakin vigilantly.

When Anakin held her, both men’s face crumbled.

While Anakin was carrying MC back, she asked him to tell her if he comes to hate her.

When they were at the carriage, Anakin finally answered her, he wouldn’t hate her and he already pledged an oath to her. Even if he comes to hate her one day, he wouldn’t let go of her.

MC realized, she fell in love with Anakin.

MC started choosing a dress for the heroine and chose the purple color which was only allowed to the royal family.

Then, when she noticed that the heroine didn’t have a hole in her ears for earrings, she told the workers to pierce them.

The heroine turned pale and almost cried.

Afterwards, they practiced dancing one last time before resting.

MC realized that her cookies were spoiled.

She looked at the heroine whose expression didn’t change much and realized it was only her cookies.

She looked around and saw a small maid looking at her, it was the one who lied to the crown prince by saying that she pushed the heroine.

MC realized who spoiled her cookies and called the maid to come closer.

She slapped her a few times and the heroine tried to stop her.

MC told her that she must know how to show authority to those who insult her but the heroine still tried to stop MC.

MC thought, the maid didn’t do this because of her love to the heroine or her loyalty, it was just that she was the kind of person who sticks to those with power and easily betray them when there is someone more powerful.

The heroine told her to slap her instead of the maid and to let her eat the spoiled cookies instead.

MC told the heroine, those who love you will be hurt if they hear this.

MC was planning to go to the heroine’s debutante with Anakin and was wondering what clothes to make him wear when Jason suddenly visited.

MC realized why Jason was here and told him that she didn’t want to go with him.

Jason said that everyone would talk badly about her call her the woman abandoned by the prince so she needs an escort that can somewhat match the position of Alexo.

Wasn’t this why she asked him to escort her last time?

(Honestly, he said it in an irritating way. As though he was saying that MC needs him and he is the only one who can help her).

MC said she knows but even then, she didn’t want to go with him.

Jason was shocked and speechless.

He then told MC that it wasn’t time to try to save her pride.

MC replied that she would go with him if she wanted to save her pride.

He got agitated and then asked MC why?!

MC simply replied “I don’t like you”.

Jason was shocked again, he asked, didn’t he apologize to her before?

MC said she didn’t accept his apology and that she doesn’t trust him.

Jason asked MC if this was all because he showed hostility towards her once.

MC said that if since he hated her once, there is no telling when he would betray her again.

Jason then asked MC if he proves it, will she trust him?

MC asked what he would prove.

He answered that he would do whatever MC wants.

MC asked why he was being so persistent as she felt a headache.

Jason asked back why she was refusing to do him a favor even when she is having a hard time.

MC didn’t understand, Jason wasn’t being like this because of love or sympathy or even the cliche of ‘you are the first woman to reject me’.

He said that MC has always been like that, pretending she is strong when she was actually weak.

Jason approached her with scary eyes and help both of her hands.

MC tried to resist but he was holding her hands so strongly that her resistance was futile.

Even though it felt as though he was binding her, he looked at her with eyes as though she was the one who was binding him.

He was saying strange things while looking into her eyes.

It was only then that MC realized. He wasn’t looking at her, he was projecting himself onto her.

He was raised to kill the dragon while she was raised to be the crown princes not to mention what she said to him last time about why she wanted to die.

He was save her while comforting his past self.

MC was so angry she felt blood rushing to her head and felt dizzy.

Why would this guy use her to treat his trauma?

MC was so angry that she had enough strength to shake off Jason’s hands.

"What the hell do you know about me? Don't treat me like a weak woman you have to protect! You sure you don't know? I'm not miserable at all! You're the one who wants me to be miserable! That way, you'll be able to dig into that gap!"

The anger towards Jason that she has been burying inside a dungeon started boiling and burst.

"Do I hate you? What if I don't like you, what if I don't? Are you that scared of being hated? Did you think you'd only be loved by everyone in the world?"

MC looked at him with a cold face.

“Do you really want to hear what I think of you, ····?"

Jason tried to nod blankly, and suddenly shook his head horizontally.

But whatever he answered, MC wanted to be frank with him.

"You know, ····· I'm not interested in Lord Khazar(Jason). I don't even hate you. Hate is also possible with interest."

MC approached Jason.

Then Jason took a step back from her, as if he was afraid of something.

Jason's eyes got wet.

When Jason finally hit the wall and looked down at her with a frightened face, MC spoke to him quietly.

“I'm not curious at all. How you've lived and what you're thinking."

Jason shed tears in the end.

He didn’t know what to do and tried to touch her but MC slapped his hand.

(Seriously, if he still falls for her then he is definitely a masochist! A pervert!)

"I don't want to know what makes you happy and sad, and I want to forget. I won't cry if you go anywhere tomorrow and die. Because you're a 'stranger' to me."

“Don't you need me ······?"

“If you understand, don't talk to me from now on.”

MC turned her back to him and left.

She could hear Jason calling her and begging her to wait.

As he was about to grab her, Anakin came and stopped him.

Jason was angry at Anakin but Anakin ignored him and knelt in front of MC.

He asked MC what he should do.

Seeing him acting like a puppy made MC laugh.

She was about to stroke Anakin’s head when her eyes met Jason’s.

She was much calmer as she already poured her anger on him.

She asked him not to bother her anymore and if he wanted to throw away his feelings or memories like trash, she will lend him a mirror.

Then she mouthed the heroine’s name which shocked Jason.

She was sure the heroine would accept whatever Jason tells her.

MC went to her room and asked Anakin to get her headache medicine.

The moment he left, MC locked the door and started crying on her billow.

Anakin came back but somehow got a spare key and opened the door.

Anakin helped MC sit on the bed and even helped her drink the medicine.

As she drank it while crying, she felt the pain lessening.

Anakin brought a towel and wiped her face.

MC unconsciously asked “Do you like me”.

MC suddenly came back to her senses.

How can she ask that when she was going back to her words?

As Anakin was about to open his mouth, MC shouted at him not to tell her twice then closed his mouth by covering it with her palms.

MC then moved her hands from his mouth to his cheeks.

She likes him.

She only wanted he, who she likes, to see her strong self.

She was scared that if he likes her it would be due to the causality.

If she stayed in this world for him, she would never be happy, she might even start resenting him.

MC thanked him for the medicine, got out from his hold and laid back on the billow and made sure to give him her back.

After sometime, she heard the sound of the door opening and closing.

She immediately got up and looked back only for her eyes to meet Anakin’s.

MC was embarrassed but Anakin simply asked if MC wants him to stay by her said until she sleeps.

MC nodded.

Anakin knelt beside the bed.

MC touched him in order to confirm his existence.

A day before the debutante, MC helped the heroine review and there wasn’t much left to teach her.

Alexo suddenly entered.

The moment he saw them together, he sprang to the heroine’s side and asked MC what she was doing to the heroine.

Since the debutante was near, there was no reason to keep hiding that she was teaching the heroine but somehow, MC didn’t want to tell him.

The heroine lied by saying that she asked MC for a cup of tea.

Alexo got angry and called the heroine fearless, what if ‘that’ harmed her?

MC asked if she was a monster.

Alexo replied that she was more poisonous than a monster and he wouldn’t be so worried if the heroine was with a monster.

Alexo then asked the heroine to come with him to a debutante ball.

The heroine looked at MC and she simply nodded, they were going to bring it up to him anyway.

Alexo then shamelessly asked MC if she was attending WITHOUT a partner while laughing at her.

MC replied she was going with Anakin.

Alexo’s face hardened.

He asked MC, wasn’t Anakin a commoner?

MC replied that the heroine was a commoner.

Alexo asked MC if the marquess knows.

MC said since the marquess doesn’t know, how about pretending to be together.

Alexo was shocked and asked if MC was going to pretend?

MC said with a smile that she was going to sever her ties with the imperial family and the marquess can put the relationship with the imperial family together on his own but that would never be through her.

Alexo looked at her with utter shock.

MC thought it was funny, did he actually think that she would never do that after everything he did to her? If she was Eris then yes but she wasn’t Eris.

MC said that they would officially beak up their engagement in a few days and they would never have to face each other again.

Alexo didn’t believe her as breaking up the engagement needs the approval from the imperial family.

MC simply replied that the empress already approved and Alexo was shocked.

MC asked him, didn’t you wish for this for so long?

The day of the debutante.

MC wore a pink dress which made her give off a very deferent impression than usual.

She went to the ball which was hosted at Jason’s mansion as his younger sister was having her coming of age ceremony.

When Alexo came with the heroine, many people gossiped about MC and Anakin but she ignored them.

Jason came and stared at MC.

When Alexo asked why Jason came without a partner, Jason replied that he was rejected while starting at MC.

Alexo looked at MC and Jason.

The music started and Anakin asked MC for a dance.

They danced together for a few songs and took a break.

Anakin was taking good care of MC which made MC feel very sweet, she impulsively asked Anakin to allow her to kiss him even though she knew many people were looking at them.

Anakin bowed a little with no objection.

MC held his cheeks with her hands and kissed him.

She felt too sweet and so happy at this moment.

No one was speaking, some even looked at Alexo’s face.

MC didn’t care and only looked at Anakin.

After that, she returned to the mansion with Anakin as there was no reason to stay anymore.

It was only after MC left with Anakin that everyone managed to breath again.

Jason was clenching his teeth and hands as his sister asked him if MC and Anakin were in a relationship.

Jason just told her not to talk.

People gossiped.

Suddenly, the heroine asked Alexo who was still frozen, didn’t he already break up his engagement with MC.

Alexo couldn’t answer because if he said that they were still engaged, that would make the heroine a mistress.

The nobles took his silence as approval and started talking badly about MC.

Jason was speechless at this sight.

The heroine opened her mouth then closed it.

She has long since been forced to act the way others wanted and if she said something they would just say that she was nice.

When Alexo returned to the palace, the emperor called him.

He shouted at him first then told him to go to MC, ask her for forgiveness, beg, do anything to tie her to him.

Alexo said that MC already got the empress’ approval to break the engagement.

The emperor and Alexo talked badly about the marquess and MC.

The emperor managed to persuade Alexo to have the heroine as a concubine and MC as the crown Princess, that way, the marquess won’t harm the heroine.

Finally, the emperor said that he would call MC to the palace and ordered Alexo to rape her and make her pregnant. That way, she can’t break the engagement.

Alexo was reluctant at first.

Although he didn’t have much morals, there was still a bottom line.

Still, he couldn’t defy his father, who didn’t even see him as a son and only thought of him as a servant.

After Alexo left, the emperor began wondering, why did the empress agree to break the engagement without his permission.

MC searched for what the tears the witch wanted but couldn’t get a definite solution.

As Anakin went to visit his younger sibling, MC decided to go around the capital and pumped into Hubris.

She decided to pass by him but Hubris grabbed her wrist and asked her for a moment.

MC tried to free her wrist but Hubris was unexpectedly strong which made her regret not going with Anakin to his younger sibling.

MC glared at Hubris.

He hesitated then asked MC if he can keep thinking about her.

MC rejected him firmly.

She tried to go but Hubris still didn’t let go of her.

He put his head on her shoulder and stared crying, begging her not to be so cruel to him.

MC remembered Jason.

She started wondering why everyone was filming a melodrama(lol).

MC called him respectfully (not using his name) and Hubris asked her to just call him by his name but MC refused again.

Hubris asked her if he can at least look at her.

MC asked him if he likes her.

Hubris was shocked but then said yes he likes her.

MC cut him off and asked, even if you know that we are have siblings?

Hubris was so shocked and shook his head quickly, he didn’t believe her.

MC asked him if they should ask the marquess himself.

Hubris then said that even if that was true, because the soul inside Eris was deferent...

MC cut him off again and asked if he was going to commit insect just because the soul was deferent? To start with, he was a priest that gave his body to god(can’t have a sexual relationship).

Hubris looked really hurt as though he was stabbed by her.

MC left him and went to the witch’s shop.

MC asked the witch if the tears were dragon tears.

Because it wouldn’t be fun to see MC suffer while trying to get dragon tears, the witch told MC that the tears weren’t dragon tears.

MC suddenly asked the witch about how much of the legends about the tears were real? Unexpectedly, most of them were true and the witch explained the truth of each legend.

The witch suddenly felt like using cards magic to play with MC.

When MC chose 2 cards, 1 which was a scary looking card. 2, was a moon. the witch’s face changed gravely.

She told MC to make sure to be with her Knight and never go around alone.

MC was scared at first but reassured herself that the witch might be joking.

MC went to watch fireworks with Anakin.

Monsters appeared and everything became a mess.

Anakin protected MC.

Anakin carried MC on his back and ran to the mansion.

The maids supported MC who was still trampling.

Suddenly, imperial Knights came while accusing the marquess of releasing the monsters.

MC felt that something was strange, there was no way the marquess would do such a stupid thing.

Suddenly, MC was summoned to the imperial palace.

MC was scared but tried to hide it.

She realized that everything was the work of the imperial family but couldn’t figure out what the reason was.

She called Anakin to come with her.

The imperial Knights tried to stop her but couldn’t find a reason to.

MC was told that the emperor was waiting in a room.

She wasn’t allowed to take Anakin with her.

Inside the room, it was Alexo who was waiting for her instead of the emperor.

MC had a bad feeling, she quickly tried to leave but the door won’t open.

Alexo stepped closer to her.

From his words, MC had a hunch about what he was going to do.

She opened the window and tried to jump from there but Alexo caught here and dragged her to bed.

He told her that she would get pregnant with his child and they would get married.

MC struggled but couldn’t escape.

She started crying, begging Alexo and eventually shouted for help but no one came.

He started removing her clothes and MC finally shouted the heroine’s name.

Alexo finally looked at her in though he was the victim but continued forcing himself at her.

MC was in despair.

She wanted to commit suicide by biting her tongue but knew she wouldn’t die.

Then, a vase beside the bed came in sight.

MC grabbed the vase and hit Alexo with it.

The vase broke but Alexo was still fine and was about to continue.

MC grabbed a shard and stabbed the prince but he didn’t die.

They struggled.

Blood splashed on MC as she kept stabbing him until he stopped moving.

MC came back to herself when she heard a bell ringing.

She started vomiting.

She remembered the witch’s words not to go alone anywhere without her Knight.

MC laughed like crazy.

She wanted to scrap her skin that was covered in blood.

She killed someone.

She killed this world’s male lead.

Jason was a child born from love.

His parents who were in love with each other were a rare case among aristocrats.

His life was ruined when the prophecy of him killing a dragon appeared.

He was forced by his father to train harder than anyone.

He heard his parents fighting many times.

The stronger he came the more he realized that he wouldn’t be able to kill a dragon.

Everyone looked at him in pity, he was someone who would be sacrificed for the sake of the people.

One day, the heroine came into his life.

She purely cheered for him and trusted him.

He fell in love with her and decided to live for her.

Although scared, he went on a journey to find the dragon.

Every time he was about to give up, someone would appear and ask him for help.

Once he helps them, he would receive a clue about the dragon’s whereabouts.

It felt as though fate was guiding him which made him braver.

But when he faced the dragon, he realized how impossible it was to kill it and despaired.

Then, the dragon confessed the truth to him.

How he was the one behind the prophecy and that he wanted to die but dragons can’t commit suicide.

Jason was angry and despaired.

When he killed the dragon, nothing got better or changed.

What about his life that was ruined?

For as long as he lived, killing the dragon was his only purpose. Now that the dragon was died, how was he supposed to live?

Suddenly, he remembered the heroine.

He remembered his promise to live for her and quickly got up and headed back to the capital. He wondered how everyone was after 3 years.

He immediately went to see the heroine.

He saw the heroine and Alexo sitting on a table and hugged them from behind.

They greeted each other.

Suddenly, Jason realized someone sitting across from them.

He wondered who it was and realized it was Eris, Alexo’s fiancee.

He greeted her playfully but was puzzled when she replied with an emotionless voice.

He noticed that her eyes looked dead.

He wondered, was this how Eris was? He looked at Alexo but he was acting as though this was the usual.

Jason felt angry at MC when she said hurtful words to the heroine but held himself back.

The MC he met was unfamiliar to him.

He was suddenly curious as MC changed too much and started wondering why her eyes looked so lifeless.

Jason saw MC’s carriage and was suddenly obsessed with the idea of getting inside.

He was looking forward to her reaction but his face hardened when he saw her swollen cheek.

He pretended not to care anymore.

MC suddenly looked into his eyes.

Jason thought her eyes were pretty but they were lifeless.

As they talked, Jason started comparing MC with her past self.

She changed too much.

Jason found himself thinking about MC a lot whither he wanted or not.

In order not to think about her, he went the heroine more.

When he saw the pure heroine, he didn’t have nightmares and felt relaxed and happy.

As expected, he liked the heroine.

One day, he vowed to the heroine that he would protect her.

He intentionally didn’t stop even when he knew that MC and Alexo were watching.

It was in order to warn MC that he wouldn’t let her bully the heroine anymore.

Everything went as he expected except for MC who told him to stab her.

When she rushed to him, he dropped his sword and caught her with his hands.

Jason asked, who are you?

The Eris he knew wasn’t such a person.

MC laughed and said she didn’t know he was interested in her.

Jason tried to remember Eris.

In his memories, she was only the background of Alexo and the heroine.

He tried to remember, but only a blurry figure appeared in his head.

Even after MC left, he clenched his hand.

He went to chase after MC and heard all the gossip around him about MC.

It was only then that he understood why MC was perfect as a child.

The world was harsh on her.

She was criticized for the smallest things he never thought of.

All her father’s sins and other sins were thrown at her but she never complained once.

He realized that her acting mean and arrogant was a defense mechanism.

When he saw her jump from a cliff, he ran to save her without even thinking.

But she didn’t thank him and tried to push him away.

She didn’t care about herself.

He couldn’t understand her who wanted to die.

The more he tried to patch up things, the more he ran away from someone for the first time in his life.

He said things that made MC angry which made him feel better.

She wasn’t some he needed to treat preciously or having conversations with.

Jason suddenly decided to treat MC better and change her desire to die.

He believed that things would be better once he puts in effort.

But because human relationships are different from any equation or machine, tenderness does not produce unconditional goodwill.

Furthermore, some relationships never recover by individual effort alone, unfortunately, Jason noticed that too late.

MC, who came to the mansion for his sister's debut ball, was dressed up as lovely as usual.

It was just that age figure.

Only after seeing that did he realize that MC was younger than him.

Eris, who he remembers, was always more mature than him.

Cold-hearted, vicious····· Everyone said that, so he thought it was true.

Usually facts are made that way.

It occurred to him that maybe what everyone was looking at was her fancy shell.

There's a little girl in there struggling.

But the only person who she opened up to, Alexo, always knocked her away mercilessly.

“I Once thought he would look back at me if I kept loving him. That's why i hung around him and my best to be the crown Princess. When he looks back at me, I needed a position where I could be seen. It's a place where I can wait for him with confidence."

Jason needed a place to rest.

"····· I grew up. Now that I have realized in my life that his Highness will not love me, why don't I rest a little?"

Jason did not grow up.

"The goal of my life was to be a princess and to be loved. It may be a funny life if others hear it, but it was as important to me as Lord Khazar's prophecy. What do you have in mind after you gave up that kind of thing?"

Eris has acted as if loving someone is her value in existence.

She also believed that marrying him and becoming Empress is the only end of her life.

Why do you like Alexo so much?

Jason wanted to ask.

It was not until He watched Eris that He could look back on himself in the past that He believed killing the dragon was all He had.

It wasn't life that he had ever lived.

It's just a certain line of time he has been reluctantly breathing for responsibility.

He and Eris were both adrift because they found no reason for existence.

If each other fills each other's deficiency, ···· Maybe they needed each other.

The idea was almost certain when Alexo said he was taking the heroine to his sister's debutante ball as a partner.

Alexo asked Jason if he was okay because they both loved the heroine.

However, Jason was obsessed with other ideas.

Eris couldn't have given up on going to the ball.

If the crown prince fails, the next best thing she will choose is him.

Even at the coming of age ceremony, she reached out to him.

Jason didn't realize why Alexo asked him if he was okay with taking the heroine.

Jason never thought that MC would reject him and even said that she hated him.

Her voice was cruel and cold.

Sharp words followed and stabbed him.

Is this what it feels like to lose your heart?

Jason clenched his fist tightly so as not to stumble.

He couldn't understand.

What he said was not so much compared to Alexo. Unlike Alexo, he also apologized.

He never thought he’d be hated for just showing hostility once in his life.

He tried to beg for a chance to make up for it.

"I don't know why Lord Kajar is so persistent with me."

“I want to know why Lady Mizerian refuses to do me a favor. Is it so hard to say that you are having a hard time?"

He hoped she would rely on him.

How good it would feel if she only looked at him as though he was her world?

Jason approached Eris and held on to both wrists.

Eris twisted for a while, but couldn’t get out.

If he stops talking even for a moment, he might burst into ugly tears.

He talked to her as though he was talking to himself from the past.

But Eris shook him off.

He stared blankly at Eris after being slapped on the cheek.

As she screamed at him, Jason was sure she was crying inside.

He and Eris were of the same type.

Somehow, however, Jason faltered and backed down as Eris approached.

"I'm not curious at all. How you've lived and what you're thinking."

Despite tears, Eris showed no sympathy at all.

Jason didn't know what to do, but he finally reached out but she slapped his hands.

She tried to leave but Jason didn’t want to let her.

It felt like it was going to end forever.

Jason called desperately, but Eris ignored him and walked away.

As soon as he tried to grab her wrist, Anakin stopped him.

Jason got angry at him but Anakin ignored him and knelt in front of MC.

MC who looked at Anakin ended up smiling.

The figure was embedded in his memory.

It was a smile that she has never made before.

He didn't expect to see her laugh at anyone other than Alexo.

If he hadn't threatened Eris in the first place, would she have smiled at him like that?

“Jason Kazar, don't bother me. If you want to throw away your feelings or memories like trash, I'll lend you a mirror. Solve it by yourself. Don't look for anyone else."

Jason’s head turned blank.

He wished he didn’t kill the dragon and let it burn everything.

MC didn’t regret killing Alexo.

As the sound of bells rang, she remembered her conversation with the witch.

One of the signs to become a witch was hearing the sound of bells.

(Remember, witched are born when their despair reaches a certain extent).

Once she becomes a witch, she can never go back to her world.

The only way to stop someone from becoming a witch is the help of 3 witches before all the bells ring.

MC called Anakin.

She heard the 6th bell.

Anakin came from the window and quickly ran and knelt in front of her.

Apparently, the Knights sent him away but he was worried and came as fast as he could.

He saw her hand injured with the glass shard she was holding.

MC only noticed the injury then.

Anakin tied a handkerchief around her wound.

She heard the 7th bell.

MC told him to get a mirror as soon as possible.

By the time Anakin returned, she heard the 9th bell.

MC called the witch.

The witch came in through the mirror.

She quickly looked around and summoned 2 other witches.

They were confused at first but quickly started moving.

The witch asked MC, how many bell.

MC answered, 11.

They had only 2 bells before she is out of time.

They quickly managed to stop her from turning into a witch.

The 3 witches then began discussing how much time they should turn back.

MC asked if every witch had a speciality.

The witch explained that speciality was what a witch is more interested in and studied more.

One of the 2 new witches asked the witch why she was doing MC so much favor.

The witch simply answered vaguely that she managed to find ‘that’ thanks to MC.

The 2 witches were surprised and immediately bowed to MC in gratitude and said she was their savior.

MC was confused, what was that?

The witch didn’t answer and they began to turn back time and said that only MC and Anakin would remember what happened.

MC suddenly found herself with the witch in her shop.

The witch told her that she returned to when she was reading her fortune using cards.

The witch gave MC tea and asked her what she was going to do now.

MC was still trembling.

She slowly thought of what she should do.

She would catch the person who released the monsters and go to the empress.

She speculated that the person who accused the marquess was either the empress or Alexo but she didn’t care if they really did it. What matters to her is to stop the emperor’s order to force their marriage.

Anakin came.

MC felt unrealistic and still felt nauseous.

The witch worriedly asked MC if she wants to rest but MC refused and left with Anakin.

When the fireworks began, monsters appeared again.

MC and Anakin caught the one who released the monsters and had him guide them to his master.

Under the academy, there was a teleportation magic circle left by a witch from ancient times that led to the imperial palace.

The perpetrator of the incident was the empress.

The empress was shocked to see MC and asked her how she got here.

After MC answered she only requested one thing from the empress in exchange not to say a word of the empress’ involvement.

It was to ‘interrogate’ MC by calling her to the palace first.

The empress was confused.

MC also said that she at least needs to make sure that the interrogation happens.

The empress agreed.

MC asked the empress why she did that.

The empress said that it’s because she hates the marquess and the emperor and she knows the best way to make the emperor suffer.

It was her death. But she couldn’t commit suicide, last time she tried to hang herself, 100 who worked for her were killed for failing to ‘manage’ her.

But the empress knew that what she did wasn’t enough to kill the marquess.

MC suddenly asked, if the marquess’ daughter(MC) killed the emperor and empress with poison, would that be enough to kill the marquess?

The empress was shocked.

MC said she would poison the emperor and the empress and explained the plan.

The empress started laughing.

She said sh didn’t sell her because there was no witch to buy it.

She knelt in front of MC and said that if the emperor doesn’t drink the tea, she will stab his neck and pour the down his throat.

MC was detained in a tower.

She didn’t have an appetite and couldn’t sleep for more than 2 hours.

They summoned her many times to interrogate her.

When the interrogator asked her if she assisted her father in releasing the monsters, MC realized the trick of the question.

No matter what she answered, she wouldn’t like the outcome. So, she decided to use her right to remain silent which made the interrogator angry.

Ever since then, he called her many times and asked the same question but she still remained silent.

One day, MC was shocked to see the heroine.

The heroine brought her some food and persisted to see MC eat everything.

After MC was done eating, she asked her why she was here and told her to leave because it was dangerous.

The heroine said she was worried about MC.

They suddenly heard footsteps.

MC quickly had the heroine hide and left with the man to the interrogator like usual.

The problem was that she realized they were taking a deferent route so MC tried struggling but there was no use.

Unlike usual, the interrogator was waiting for her in a luxurious room.

MC was scared.

The interrogator said he invited someone else this time.

It was Alexo.

MC almost went crazy.

She shouted at the prince to get out before she kills him which shocked him.

The memory of that day played in her head.

The fear she felt, the despair she felt and how she struggled.

Alexo caught her and MC couldn’t breath.

She shouted and didn’t know what she was doing anymore.

She lost consciousness.

When she came to, she was in luxurious room.

She heard the maids talking about how she went crazy and scratched the prince.

After their voices were gone MC started getting paranoid.

Why was the witch helping her? What was the thing the witch said she found?

She looked at a mirror and asked the witch why she was helping.

The witch looked at MC with pity because she was getting suspicious over everything.

Finally, she asked MC if she read the ‘story’ of the world.

MC froze but the witch kept talking with an eerily cold face.

Once the ‘story’ ends, the world would be destroyed.

No more lives would be born and no life would die.

For example, if a man was stabbed, he would keep living with that stab wound forever and feel the pain without being able to die.

It would be more painful for the witches who weren’t God’s creatures and could only watch the people suffer forever.

So, they were going to create a new ‘god’.

MC was creeped out but the witch didn’t tell her anymore, saying that MC was going to leave anyway.

MC looked at her reflection in the mirror and was creeped again.

She couldn’t remember how she originally looked like.

MC screamed and shattered the mirror.

The maid tied her and made her lose consciousness.

MC couldn’t tell what was real anymore.

She didn’t want to get up.

She suddenly started acting crazy again.

Shouting, give me my face back.

The voice wasn’t even hers.

Suddenly, Anakin appeared.

MC thought, Anakin was the only lovely thing in this world but she still wanted to go back to her world and was going to leave him behind.

MC apologized to Anakin.

MC’s mental condition deteriorated.

She didn’t want to do anything and just slept.

The maids and Anakin tried to wake her up and make her walk in the garden.

People from the imperial palace came to summon her many times but couldn’t force her when they saw her face.

The heroine came to visit her while she was asleep and just stayed by her side for some time before leaving.

One day, the empress sent her a message.

The marquess would be released so she should get ready.

MC burned the letter.

MC remembered her life in Korea.

She was always busy working and had no time to rest, she didn’t even use her monthly leave.

MC started thinking about things.

Once the marquess returns, she won’t have time to rest.

MC suddenly realized.

She didn’t make the heroine a crown Princess yet.

MC quickly got herself together and went to the imperial palace.

She met the emperor and asked him to cancel her engagement with Alexo.

When the emperor refused, MC threatened him by saying that she will let everyone know that the true culprit for releasing the monsters was the empress.

(He would be forced to execute the empress if that happens).

The emperor was enraged but eventually agreed to canceling the engagement.

Before leaving, MC didn’t forget to remind him to make the heroine marry Alexo.

On her way back, MC saw Alexo.

He froze when he saw her and looked a little embarrassed before walking by her.

MC felt miserable.

Because the time was rewinded, only she, the victim, remembered what happened back then.

She hated Alexo so much and wanted to make him suffer.

MC calmed herself down and walked to the carriage.

The moment she saw Anakin inside, she started crying.

Anakin hugged her as she shouted, why was she the only one suffering when he was the one who did it?!

Anakin simply hugged her tighter.

The marquess returned.

MC managed to persuade him to get her poisoned tea cups to kill the heroine so that the crown Princess position would be hers. (When in reality, she is going to use it on the emperor and empress).

The marquess got the tea cups in a day.

If hit water is poured in the poisoned tea cup, the poison would dissolve in the tea and even a small amount is enough to kill.

For sometime, MC lived with Anakin because of the doctor’s recommendation that she needs emotional stability.

He would sleep on the ground and she on the bed.

When she wakes up from nightmares, she relaxes and goes back to sleep after seeing him on the ground.

After sometime, she got a lot better.

The break time was over when the empress sent a man to deliver a message.

MC met the empress and gave her the poisoned tea cup.

The empress suddenly told MC that when she is caught, she would be detained in the same room as last time and that there was a secret passage under the bed so she can survive by going there.

MC said she would pretend she didn’t hear her and that the empress isn’t the only one who wants to die.

The empress stared at MC blankly then suddenly laughed even though she looked as though she wanted to cry.

She muttered, why do the people she tries to save not listen to her?

MC suddenly thought, was her first son also detained in that room and refused to run away?

On her way back, MC saw Alexo again.

She calmed herself down.

It was over, she killed him, he doesn’t remember.

She was about to pass by him when he suddenly grabbed her wrist and dragged her.

When MC tried to call for Anakin, Alexo threw her against the wall and asked her what she was up to.

He didn’t believe she really wanted to break their engagement. (It has already been officially announced that it was broken).

MC said that she wanted to break.

Alexo grabbed her shoulders and didn’t believe it.

MC said it was true, shouldn’t he feel grateful since that is what he wanted for a long time?

They started shouting at each other and MC said he can kill her but what would others say about the crown prince who killed his ex-fiancee?

Alexo was shocked.

Somehow the relationship between Eris and Alexo seemed to have an invisible formula in place.

Eris is blind and Alexo refuses.

Alexo gets angry, and Eris puts up with it.

Alexo was at his wits' end when the formula collapsed.

Alexo said that MC changed.

MC thought how funny that he only realized this now and turned to leave.

Suddenly, Alexo called her.

“You love me. Can you say that?”

MC was enraged.

"Do you want me to tell you a funny story?"

She grabbed him by the cheek. And clung herself close to his frozen body and snapped.

“There was a girl. The girl who believed she would be the Crown Prince. She didn’t know why she dreamed of the Crown Prince. From the time she can think, she will be with the Crown Prince. Perhaps she grew up listening to that, foolishly falling in love with the Crown Prince and wanting to marry him, ············."

"Eris Mizerian-."

"Listen! Shut up and listen. By the way. The girl who had been trying to grow up as a crown prince all her life suddenly thought that her efforts might be useless. She didn't dream of love, but if she tries like this, She won't get anything in return."

MC wanted to tear his face.

Why did she come all the way here? Why did she fall into a strange world and suffer? It was absurd, so she squeezed out a smile.

"That's why she made a wish. Let her disappear from the world. It was supposed to end with just the wind, but what should she do? Well, lucky or unlucky, a passing dragon made that wish come true in exchange for his heart."

"You······!"

"You know·····. So who am I?"

It was not long before it became a great disaster and swallowed the man in front of her.

He looked frightened at her.

He looked at her with a face she has never seen before.

As if he is finally seeing a stranger, her.

Alexo was born a crown prince and raised as a crown prince.

It means that he had to learn self-defense as soon as he learned to walk, and he learned imperialism as soon as he spoke.

Alexo had to get up on his own even if he fell.

It was only natural as the Crown Prince of the Empire, but harsh as a child.

For everyone, Alexo was just a "crown prince" or "Your Highness".

His father, the Emperor, was not interested in him from the beginning, and his mother, the Empress, gave Alexo a cold shoulder as she grew up.

He tried his best to gain his parents love but nothing worked.

Overtime, he became stronger and colder.

One day, he met the heroine and wondered if she was an angel.

She was warm, kind and clumsy.

She thought he was a lost noble and guided him.

She even called him Alec.

Alexo then met her as the crown prince and the heroine called him your highness.

Alexo cried and begged her to call him Alec.

Instead of scolding him for not acting as a prince, she gently comforted him.

He was in love with her.

From that day, they become friends.

Alexo hated Eris who was mature and wore expensive clothes, the complete opposite of the heroine.

He asked his nanny why she acted strangely in front of the marquess.

The nanny immediately told him about his dead older brother and the marquess and about herself.

If it wasn’t for the marquess, he could have married the heroine.

It was then that hatred toward Eris increased.

He hated her for everything and treated her more coldly overtime.

He insulted her when he found out that she secretly bullied the heroine and enjoyed seeing her hurt expression.

She was ugly like her father.

One day, his mother told him to see Eris off.

When he went to the garden, he saw her curled in the distance crying.

When she saw him, her face brightened and she quickly wiped her tears and ran to him acting as though she wasn’t crying.

Alexo also acted as though he didn’t know.

Eris suddenly said that he would one day love her.

Alexo felt disgusted and replied that he wished that Eris wasn’t born.

Eris looked seriously hurt.

Alexo knew that he made a mistake but he didn’t know how to apologize.... no, he didn’t want to apologize.

Tears fell from Eris’ eyes and she quickly excused herself.

Back to his mother, he lied to her for the first time when she asked if Eris cried.

Eris soon returned with a smile and Alexo hated her more and At the same time, He was relieved.

From that afternoon on, Alexo became increasingly insensitive to treating Eris with impunity.

He thought it was okay though.

Until one day, he was informed that she was in an accident and could not enter the palace.

At first, He thought it was a trick to attract attention.

However, it was only after hearing that she had been stabbed by a mysterious man that such doubts were lost.

He eventually forgot that.

When he finally heard that Eris had returned to the palace, Alexo felt pleased.

After the visit, she will probably come this way for tea time.

No matter what he said, she would always come back like that.

Eris came later than usual and looked thinner.

He wondered if something happened but erased that thought when she casually ordered the heroine to pour her some tea.

He got angry at Eris but his anger disappeared with the heroine.

The second time Eris came, she hurt the heroine which made Alexo angry and slapped her.

Even he was shocked by what he did but instead spoke in a frosty tone.

When Eris said that she loved him but not anymore, he found himself panicking.

That wasn’t the answer he expected.

During Eris’ coming of age ceremony, he listened to his mother and had the heroine come with him and wear the same dress as Eris.

He was shocked that Eris didn’t wait for him and entered the party hall.

He quickly looked at Eris.

There was no anger or sadness.

Only boredom.

Alexo was embarrassed by the unexpected situation.

After the heroine left to change, he was shocked when Eris asked him if he hates her and wanted to hurt her.

Alexo found himself hurt when Eris said she wished he would die.

Looking at her back, he found himself feeling anxious.

Her cold face didn’t leave his memory.

It somehow looked similar to his mother.

When he heard that Eris and the heroine were together, he quickly went to that room and Eris’ face that saw him wasn’t the same as in the past.

It was still indifference and boredom.

She didn’t even react when he called her a monster.

When he asked the heroine to come with him to a ball, Eris didn’t react and was even planning to go with her Knight.

Alexo’s face hardened.

He once researched about Eris’ Knight and couldn’t find anything special about him.

He suddenly remembered a rumor that he was her lover.

Alexo thought that it was definitely temporary yet he felt bitter.

He was shocked when he heard from Eris that she already got permission from his mother to cancel their engagement.

He looked at her face.

Something felt wrong, do people have such an indifferent expression when ending a relationship?

“Wasn’t this what you wanted?”

Something was off.

This is what he wanted yet he wasn’t happy at all.

When he went to the coming of age ceremony with the heroine, The most colorful and beautiful flower looked back at him in the garden, which was lit up with a righteous back and was embroidered flower petals.

She wrapped her whole body in bright pink, which she didn't usually wear, and her eyes, which contained the chill of early spring, briefly looked at him and fell.

Alexo suddenly became unfamiliar with everything.

It felt like falling into a strange world alone.

Eris, who is insensitive to him, the heroine, who follows Lady's manners and greets other people, and even Jason’s eyes which didn’t leave Eris.

Everything felt unfamiliar.

when the dance began, Eris naturally took the knight's hand and left.

Looking back on the heroine, she looked busy talking to others.

Even she, who didn't care about him, was unfamiliar.

He was thinking maybe all this was a dream.

Finally, something familiar appeared.

Eris' eyes were twinkling with love.

He couldn't believe that Eris' eyes would be directed at someone other than him.

But now He had to admit it.

Eris Mizerian no longer loves him.

Unable to regard the simple proposition as true, Alexo was so shaken.

He dared to be overconfident that she would love him forever.

No, it's selfish, but maybe he hoped for that.

Someone who will blindly love him even if they are never rewarded.

Eris looked happy kissing someone other than him.

She made a face he'd never seen before.

Alexo always saw "the face that Eris wanted to show."

Maybe that's why He always hurt her.

He wanted to look over the mask.

You can laugh, cry, and be angry, so He wanted to face Eris' true feelings.

What should He call this feeling?

He was sure it's not love.

If you call this twisted love, like twisted feelings his parents then that might be right.

Alexo started having nightmares of being stabbed to death by Eris.

He thought it might be due to guilt after he heard what his father told him.

Because Eris didn’t say anything, the interrogator asked Alexo to go see her since she might talk.

Alexo didn’t have confidence but still went to the tower.

When he finally made eye contact with Eris, Alexo realized that the whole thing was a pipe dream.

What lies in her eyes is not excitement or relief, but palpable despair, fear.

She Screamed as if faced with a monster.

She looked at him with hate before but never with fear.

“Get out before I kill you!”

Alexo panicked but tried to calm down.

He thought that Eris was acting in order to get a head start but when he grabbed her, she tried to struggle before falling to her knees and looking as though she was going to die.

Alexo could believe it, Eris, dies?

Even when the interrogator called for a doctor with his highest voice, Alexo couldn’t escape the shock.

He couldn’t believe that Eris would suddenly die.

When he saw her again, he couldn’t stop himself and dragged her.

He felt that if it wasn’t now, he would never have a chance to talk to her.

He unconsciously said that Eris changed.

Then Eris, who was laughing like a madman, finally grabbed him and began to tell an unbelievable story.

A vain story that a girl who dreamed of becoming a crown prince wished to disappear from this world because she was not rewarded for her efforts, and that it was done by a dragon.

“You know, ····· Then who am I?"

Her eyes have changed since one day.

Is it because love changes or people change?

It wasn't until he heard the question that he was finally convinced.

"You're someone else? You're lying. You've gone really mad."

Alexo’s hands trembled.

He knew Eris Mizerian better than anyone else.

But when He looked back, He didn't know anything about her.

How did Eris always smile? He couldn't remember a word of speech, a habit of her.

Even the image that 'Eris Mizerian' wanted to show can't be seen in front of him.

[I wish you hadn't been born.]

All He remembered was the harsh words he said to her.

Alexo took her hand again as the woman in front of him stood up and tried to leave.

A woman who wasn't Eris or Eris shook her hand coldly.

“If you're not Eris, where is she?”

“Dead. No, she’s not dead, she is gone forever. You will never see her again.”

The woman spoke with such force.

And Alexo instinctively knew what the woman was saying was true.

Oh, you've lost something terribly lovely forever.

He couldn't believe that someone who loved him the most in the world had disappeared, so it hurt every time He inhaled as if his lungs were stabbed.

He had something he didn't have from the beginning, but he wasn't immune because it was the first time he'd lost something he had.

‘Again, can't i see you?'

Alexo began to cry.

This time no one was soothing him.

MC was tired.

Hubris and Jason kept coming to her mansion many time but she constantly asked the maids to send them back without seeing them.

She read in a newspaper that the heroine became a noble again and would become the crown Princess.

MC suddenly became curious about Eris’ mother and asked a maid.

The maid told her there is a secret room behind the marquess’ study, she also warned MC to never get caught.

MC went there and found the mother’s corpse inside a glass coffin.

She looked the same as Eris.

The room was filled with the mother’s things.

The marquess came down and was angry at MC.

Anakin came and stopped him.

MC came back to her room and saw the maid waiting anxiously for her.

MC asked her about the mother.

The maid talked about the mother’s story, how she was a genius from a young age and how she never cried or laughed and how she wished to die and how the marquess loved her but his love was never returned.

Finally, before she died, she wished for her body to be preserved.

MC realized why the marquess was so obsessed with making Eris the empress, it was because that was the only thing he didn’t give to the mother.

MC wondered why the mother wished for that, was there something hidden in the body?

As the heroine’s and Alexo’s wedding approached, MC started getting scared.

Does she have to kill the heroine after starting to feel fond towards her?

Would she really be able to return to her world by doing that?

Did the witch lie to her?

In the end, she called Anakin and decided to ran away with him.

MC had fun running away from the pursuers.

Sometimes, she and Anakin became siblings, newlyweds and she even cross dressed as a man and had Anakin cross dress as a woman.

MC thought that the cross dressing Anakin was pretty.

She stayed at cheap hotels.

Over time, she was getting more and more excited, she no longer had to act like Eris or watch what she says or how she acts.

She started to act more and more like her original self.

MC felt that it was as though she was going through rehabilitation.

There was no part time job she hadn’t tried.

But the causality didn’t let her go.

Accidents kept happening to them, people who want to rat them out kept appearing.

At the borders, MC thought of the heroine, did she ask her what she wanted?

MC who was more relaxed and calm than ever, decided to go back.

MC asked for the witch’s help to talk to the heroine.

The witch took a mirror and MC saw the heroine.

The heroine was shocked and quickly asked MC where she was.

MC cut her off and said that she doesn’t have to marry if she doesn’t want to, she will help her escape no matter what if that is what she wanted.

The heroine was shocked but soon smiled.

She only asked MC one thing.

“Can you come to my wedding?”

MC agreed.

She was going to kill her

MC waited for the heroine in her bedroom on the wedding day.

She had the dagger in her hand.

The heroine came in and wasn’t surprised.

She simply poured some tea, told MC that no one would be coming for a while and asked MC if she was wanted some tea.

MC felt that something was wrong.

Right, the heroine didn’t ask her about how she appeared in the mirror.

The heroine always believed in the good of others.

That was why she was partly disappointed in herself why she hasn’t realized that Eris wasn’t Eris.

She was walking when she saw Eris and Alexo talking.

She didn’t know why she hid herself.

She had a feeling that she shouldn’t get caught.

She was shocked when she heard what ‘Eris’ said.

How could she not notice? Since when?

She has always tried to treat others nicely.

whatever the beginning, in the end, everyone wanted to get back as much love as they gave her.

Funny, even though she's never asked for love.

It didn't take long for the illusion to break.

You can tell by the way she talks and looks at other people.

They thought they were special to her.

When the faint illusion broke, people blamed her.

She wasn't upset or sad, she just felt sorry She didn't feel the same way.

Seeing her like that, people who criticized her feel ashamed.

It's always been like that.

And to her, Alexo and Jason were the same.

At least, they didn’t blame her.

She tried to keep her relationship with them as long as possible.

But only Eris disapproved of her.

But somehow she didn't hate Eris. Rather, Shethought that Eris, who is consistent, was better than people who always change their minds.

She never thought Alexo was in love with her until he confessed to her.

He was making a face that she saw a lot.

It was the face Eris made when she looked at him.

The heroine suddenly felt confused. Did she love Alexo?

Alexo was special to her but was that love?

She didn’t know.

Eris told her to like Alexo if She didn't have anyone else She liked.

Eris liked Alexo more than anyone else.

Despite Having trampled on her childhood, calling her a rival, Eris nonchalantly declared that she was fed up with Alexo.

SHe even actively helped to put her next to him, as if declaring that was not enough. She held her hand and taught her and toke care of her.

It's unbelievable to everyone who knows Lady Mizerian.

Helena Antiblum always lived in conformity and abandonment.

Because she had no other way.

No matter how hard it was, she smiled and pretended not to know.

The girl who made her feel more painful than anyone else is now trying to show her a new path.

"If you feel wronged, learn. raise your status and gain strength, too."

"Remember, once you have power, you have to get your revenge on me or refuse your position."

Can She finally hate something without having to ask someone's permission?

Learning something was exhausting but enjoyable.

It was interesting to learn letters, manners, and dancing from Eris, but when she taught her history, society, politics, and so on, a completely new world opened to her.

Until now, her whole world was the palace.

The heroine woke up from her thoughts.

Eris was probably not the Eris she knows from the moment she called her lady Antiblum.

The heroine started laughing and crying.

Was it her arrogance that she thought she could be friends with Eris?

Eris didn’t change.

She seemed to have changed because she became someone else.

The heroine thought, thought, and thought, and finally remembered the vow of one early summer day.

Even if Eris has no more future, even if all this is just a low pity for her.

Helena Anterblom decided not to run away any more.

The heroine asked MC if she enjoyed her ‘travel’.

MC said she didn’t travel, she ran away overnight.

The heroine just had a soft smile and talked about how she wished in the past to travel around but she barely could leave the palace for a few hours with permission.

She knew it was now just a dream but she still wished to see the sea.

MC started hesitating again and had the Illusion of hearing Eris talking to her.

MC realized it was actually her own voice, her dark thoughts.

MC started crying.

The heroine was shocked and asked MC what was wrong.

She held MC and waited for MC, who was trembling to talk.

MC barely managed to talk.

“Tell me you want to live.... please.”

The heroine held MC and patted her head.

She told MC that she once made a vow to herself, whatever MC did, whatever she was going to do, the heroine would forgive her for everything.

MC started crying more.

The heroine talked, just like when she cried before and MC told her it’s alright to cry, it’s alright for MC to cry.

She called MC ‘Eris’ and told her she can do whatever she wants to do.

MC kept crying.

MC killed the heroine.

People came and put her in the tower.

Alexo came and screamed at MC he asked her why she did this.

MC noticed a trace of expectation in his eyes.

She ruthless broke his hope by saying that Eris’ soul no longer exists and she won’t tell him why she killed the heroine.

MC thought it was funny, Alexo’s feelings towards Eris weren’t love.

It was passiveness for what was always there but suddenly disappeared.

MC said that priests can see the souls so if he doesn’t believe her he can call a priest.

The interrogator came and asked if he could torture her but Alexo got angry and said why would he put her in this room if he was going to torture her?

Alexo came with Hubris.

Hubris looked thinner.

MC didn’t know why but he looked a scary.

Alexo asked if the soul inside MC was deferent or if she was just crazy.

Hubris just stared at MC in silence.

MC had a bad feeling.

Hubris said that the was standing in front of him was MC(not a deferent soul).

MC called him crazy and told him not to lie.

She jumped out at him and grabbed him.

Alexo grabbed her waist and covered her mouth.

MC bit his mouth but couldn’t hurt his calloused hand.

Alexo asked Hubris if he can sear in the name of god.

Hubris swore.

MC was enraged and thought that he was crazy.

How could she forget that this guy said he loves her? Was this his revenge?

Hubris even made a suggestion to Alexo by saying that MC should be healed before receiving punishment.

MC had a bad feeling.

Hubris and Alexo left.

MC heard footsteps and thought that it was Anakin but was disappointed to see Hubris.

MC was angry at him but Hubris simply said that he did it for her.

At last, Hubris' eyes were black and dead, and the eerieness stopped her from speaking.

He whispered to her drearily.

"Since the day Lady turned me down, I've been looking through all the materials in the temple. As I told Lady before, there's no way out of this world alive."

“What?"

“But if a stranger dies of natural causes, I have read in the literature that they would be reborn as a member of this world."

MC stepped back, terrified, and Hubris smiled brightly.

MC got goosebumps.

"You said this life couldn't be achieved because you were trapped in my sister's body. So I'm willing to wait for the next life."

That's ridiculous.

If She was born again, She wouldn't even remember herself.

Hubris explained things and in other words, he would be able to see the color of MC’s soul in her next life.

Hubris started telling MC his plan of making a myth and organizing things so that he can meet her in the next life.

“You're crazy ······.”

“You're the one who drove me crazy.”

“How dare you! Don't try to blame me. Your disgusting feelings are my fault? It's just that you needed someone to sympathize with and save."

Hubris stared at her with scary eyes before leaving.

MC walked around the room in fear.

She didn’t want to stay her and die from old age.

If Hubris was obsessed with her then what would happen to the heroine?

What should she do?

She suddenly remembered the empress.

If the marquess is charged of treason, there’s no way his daughter would be left alive.

MC saw a maid who she knew was a trusted servant of the empress.

She told the maid to tell the empress to use ‘that’.

The empress poisoned herself and the emperor.

They both died.

MC woke up at the sound of bells that announced the emperor and empress’ death.

Alexo came.

He looked pale and angry.

He asked MC if she was an accomplice.

MC was about to answer yes when an aide came to Alexo and said that they found the accomplice, it was the previous crown prince’s nanny, she confessed that the marquess gave her money in order to kill the empress and emperor, there were even witnesses who saw her come to the marquess’ mansion a few times.

MC was shocked that the teacher and empress were closer than she thought and how they were not giving the marquess any room to escape.

Another aide said that MC must die.

Alexo looked at her in pain then said that if she finds a way to save the heroine, he would save her.

MC smiled and told him to just kill her.

Jason came to see MC.

MC felt a headache and asked him how he got here.

"You complexion isn’t good. Are you eating well?"

“No, you must have asked the wrong question. Why are you here?"

“Are you sick? The tower must be quite tall, so it must be cold ······."

Despite being cold to him, Jason constantly looked at her and continued to ask questions.

MC was on edge because of what happened with Hubris so she screamed at him to get out.

Jason looked at MC desperately.

"Run, Lady Mizerian. Let's run away."

“What?”

“If you cross the border, they won't come after you. You can start anew there."

MC thought he was crazy.

MC refused to go with him no matter what.

Jason was in despair.

He said he couldn’t live without her.

Jason was begging for love.

It wasn't a plea to be his.

It was rather the other way around.

It was more like a desperate cry from a man who wanted to be subordinated to someone and wanted to be subjugated.

“You need me ····· Please."

"....."

“Because you can use me, you can use me, you can throw me away, but please."

Can you call this miserable and one-sided thing love?

Maybe it was but...

MC told Jason that she can’t take responsibility of him.

She told him to leave and not to save her.

Some guards seemed to heard their voices and hurried here.

MC thought Jason would have no choice but to leave.

Unexpectedly, he didn’t leave and went to the guards.

MC saw from their shadows that he was killing them.

Jason came back inside covered with blood.

He approached her.

MC retreated.

Jason looked bitter and tried to wipe off the blood but it was too much.

He said that he was sure there was a way before leaving.

MC took out the mirror from her pocket and called the witch desperately.

MC asked what happens if the body is revived.

The witch said that it was impossible m that was why they turned back the time back then.

MC asked, even if the pope saves her? (It seems Hubris become a pope).

The witch suddenly looked interested.

MC had an ominous feeling.

“Oh, then it's a different story.”

“So you're saying I'm coming back to life? You're lying!"

The witch explained the process to MC.

In other words, it’s possible to revive MC.

MC asked, even if she returned to her world?

The witch said that her soul will be in the revived body even if she was back to her world and that after being revived, her souls would be bound to this world.

She would never be able to leave this world.

MC despaired.

The witch told MC that the way to prevent being revived is to completely destroy the body after dying.

MC asked the witch to destroy her body but the witch refused.

MC then asked the witch to let her talk to Anakin and his younger sibling.

The witch helped MC go to them through the mirror.

MC asked the child to spread rumors that she was a witch.

The child didn’t want to at first and cried.

MC pleaded the child, saying that this was for the sake of returning to her world and only the child can help her.

The child finally agreed while crying.

MC looked at Anakin.

She couldn’t bring herself to say the next words but she had to.

MC told Anakin what she was about to ask him to do would probably be painful to him and he would probably not want to do it.

Anakin said that he would do it.

MC asked if he would be sad if she died.

Anakin said that he would be sad.

MC almost cried.

This was why she loved him, he would so her any request even if he loves her.

MC told him that once she is executed, the men will come to ‘save’ her. She asked him to stop them and mutilate her corpse so that they can’t bring her back to life.

It was painful, but Anakin agreed, he even asked if she was alright with him burning her corpse and that he wants to send her off himself.

MC asked, do you love me?

Anakin smiled and said that he does.

Finally, MC cried and he hugged her.

Although she knew it might be impossible, she asked him to die and go with her to her world.

Anakin was shocked, he asked her if he really can follow her.

MC called him a fool and that he should be angry she told him to die.

Anakin said he thought he was abandoned.

Anakin started crying.

MC suddenly felt the small glass the witch told her to put tears in in her pocket even though she thought she left it in the mansion.

She put his tears in it.

Unlike when she put her tears and Anakin’s tears in the bottle while researching, this time, the moment his tears were inside the bottle, the bottle disappeared in her hand.

MC hugged Anakin and told him that she loves him.

Alexo became the emperor.

Alexo remembered MC.

It didn’t matter what he was feeling towards her, whether it was hatred, possessiveness, love or all of that.

He secretly called the Hubris to see the heroine, he said that she was under a witch’s curse and it wasn’t aimed to kill her in the first place.

But she will wake up one day so it was unfair to execute MC.

Alexo wondered why Hubris seemed to be defending MC.

Alexo suddenly thought that it might be possible to bring MC back to life.

Alexo announced that MC would be executed.

Before leaving he asked a servant to call Hubris secretly.

He secretly thought he would save her and steal her somewhere...

He suddenly told the servant to call Jason too.

On the night of MC’s death penalty, Alexo secretly called the Hubris and Jason.

They planned together to bring MC back to life once the execution was over.

Jason and Hubris went to the basement, where MC’s body was.

They were shocked to find Anakin and MC’s body burning.

Hubris went insane and tried to extinguish the fire but Anakin stopped him.

Jason attacked Anakin and the 3 started fighting.

The witch suddenly appeared and introduced herself.

"My name is Medea. As the ninth witch on earth and the last remaining in the empire, some call me revenge."

The witch managed to stop the 2 and went to Anakin who was dying.

The witch felt interested in him and wondered if he would still blind in love with MC even after going to a completely different world.

I didn’t write what happened in chapter 90 because someone already spoiled that if I’m not remembered this wrongly.

7. rufa_ss

rufa_ss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally cried A LOT. Especially the ra*e part. I really felt the despair. That moment when everything lost their meaning. Wow really..

Thank you so much for this rich spoiler. You are the best!!

NekoShouma, Th.ay, manvugu and 6 others like this.
  8. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You’re literally a star! Thank you so much for sharing all these spoilers, I’ve never shed that much angry tears in ages wow.

Th.ay, manvugu, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  9. uRIEL9158

uRIEL9158 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, are the three bastard masochist??? How annoying they are and i almost laugh when the bastard one start gather all bastard to revive MC (WTH lmaoo)
    I cry so much when Anakin said I love You to MC. How sad he was to burn his loved one (even accepted the request to mutilate her corpse TT) Kudos too that Child who refuses at first to share info about MC is witch

Th.ay, DOHere and Creolenerd like this.
  10. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers, and so far Jason seems to be the decent person compares to the other 2 guys. Didn't see that coming.

Sara0jan likes this.
  11. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NGL, Alexo is one but a pitiful excuse of (fictional) character but hateful nonetheless. I guess except everybody on MC's side, the rest are burnable trash.

12. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much! :aww::aww::aww::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::bloblove::bloblove:

Sara0jan likes this.
  13. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find the brother the worst atleast all of them either where disturbed by old mc being gone. But he get feelings and doesnt give a single thought about his own sister souls. Also all three of them are way to selfcentered and selfish as hell. Boooohoo i have it so hard let me just treAt this innocent girl like absolute trahs cause what of her father did wtf

14. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much. I read it in one go. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Sara0jan and Svitlanak like this.
  15. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bless

16. SaryGM

SaryGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much @Sara0jan :aww::aww::aww::aww::blobparty::cookie:
    Wow is disturbing, to a certain extent I find a parallel with Alex's parents with Helena and him, that is father and son are two son of # @@ $ _ & ...who only watch over selfish feelings and having their "possessions "(the empress / Helena) next to them, I could theorize that in the first line Helena ended up as the mad empress with suicidal feelings.
    The prince on the other hand that son of ... # $ @ # $ ... only saw Eris as a stimulant to her pride, he never loved her but he enjoyed having someone behind him saying that she loved him.
    Of the others I think that Hubris is the one that half shivers when he revealed his plan so that Eris and he will stay together in the future.
    SMy answered and my doubts it did not seem logical that why the empress would marry her son to someone without any kind of power and it is because to begin with she was isolated and she was somewhat touched by the traumas of the past and her detachment from her child.

I seem to have read in more than one Korean forum that the downside of the novel is that they don't show what happened to the damned after Eris and Anakin left that world.

17. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Man all three original mls were total garbage. Feel really bad for MC and original heroine, at least both got free of the three scums.

Taruna, mallekei and Sara0jan like this.
  18. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I will not lie I really couldn't even feel a shred of sympathy to any of the other Main Leads. Literally Zero. Erise,Anakin and the witches carried this whole Novel on their backs. Everyone else is utter trash, of course there are other pitiful characters like Helena but her part in this novel was so small I really couldn't feel anything. As for the Main Leads especially the Prince hope he will live a life in complete guilt and despair hope that no one will ever show him love not even in the slightest. Hybris and the Dragon slayer guy.... Mhmmmm well shame. Their story sounds like a personal problem to me. I'm just glad the Mc and ML are living freely as well as Helena. Glad for them but if you have more details about the Witches please do tell. They seem so cool and chilled I'd like to hear more of them

19. Soryuian

Soryuian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THAT WAS.... IDK I'M SPEECHLESS.

but yeah i totally cried when MC was having a breakdown. And Anahkin being himself and such a sweetheart oh my.

Thank for the spoiler!!! @Sara0jan

Sara0jan likes this.
  20. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just reading the spoiler made my blood boil!! do the trashy MLs not get any karma??

Taruna likes this.