LCD Kidnapped Dragons

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by MangoGuy, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Gordon

Gordon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a working link to the fanart? I checked the website but it seemed they took it down.

2. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh that new chapter

3. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's certainly one way to put it. lol

This arc is making me love Yeorum more and more. She's crass and crude, but she's genuinely fun when she's not just being pure grade-A bitchy. She's just the right one to take the wind out of some of the sails of the arrogant lil wannabes gathered there.

But. Unfortunately this is going to garner a LOT of attention, since it went out largely unedited, and we know Simple Simon is still out there and looking for Jitae. I'm sure he's going to end up spoiling our fun at some point in the very near future.

kyoshijiro likes this.
  4. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more talking about the fact that the translators have balls of steel to not censor the first few dialogue. Eh nobody who spends their time surfing NU to read asian webmovels would care about that tiny bit anyway. The chapter itself is good too because it slightly revealed Jitae's power to the populace despite being overshadowed by Yeorum's flashy interview.

kyoshijiro likes this.
  5. Jarhead._.Lee

Jarhead._.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why Gyeoul keeps trying to take Jitae's socks? Also, I'm still surprised at how well portrayed Jitae and Bom's relationship is. Also can't believe how much attention this novel is getting now.

kyoshijiro likes this.
  6. Tarrian

Reading List:
    Link
    It's one of the great unsolved mysteries of the novel so far. The other dragons have implied at one point that there's a definite significance to the behavior for dragons but avoided explaining in a very suspicious manner.

Edit for new chapters! :
    Oh, this isn't fair at all, the sudden stealth change to a Bom focus is playing dirty. We're getting to see a bit of exploration of her character that has only been touched on before, poking at the edges of what she wants, what she wants to do, and hints of what she's thinking. She tries to hide behind mischief and pranks, but just what is it that she's hiding and why?

I want to see more! But I've also been enjoying the wildly-different heated personality of Yeorum!

Nyunyunyunyunyu, need more chapters. lol

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  7. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Bom needs relationships more than she thinks she does. Honestly, I think she may need them the most out of any of the dragons.

It feels like maybe Bom needs to be introduced to Modern Art. It sounds like she'd resonate with it better.

Tarrian likes this.
  8. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we will get Usagi Dropped.

9. Tarrian

Reading List:
    Link
    <redacted for idiotbrain moment>

Nothing to see here, move along.

10. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    where does she steal any socks? i dont remember this at all?

11. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's done it a few times. Usually at night after he's taken them off.

kyoshijiro likes this.
  12. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    i think she is an outlier among green dragons. she is good at everything expected of her, but she has no satisfaction in it. modern art would be no different i think. what she wants is probably different from what most green dragons want. My theory is that she desires to "create" a family. but i think there might be circumstances with her family or her personality that caused this weird lack of passion and she might need some sort of closure/therapy to get her passion back

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt it, but if it happened, it wouldn't disgust me the way it did in Usagi Drop.

Tarrian likes this.
  14. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right, but it is probably worse in this. Because, tho she has an adult body and all, she is even more of a child than that case cuz she is a dragon.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps I'm misremembering, but isn't she much older than the others? Like decades old? Plus, with their photographic memories and much faster physical growth rates I would expect them to mature faster than humans regardless.

16. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guy's your forgetting one little detail ... she's around 19 and he's around 26 physically, it's not like he's 80 and she's 9, and well with in the ranges of most first marriages. That said there are times I believe she knows of the Groundhogs day crap he went through and had hinted like she remembers bits and pieces when she teases him (and it was stated she picked up on some future flashes too back when she went hunting with him), making Green much more mature then she should be. Honestly not knowing her true goals is the biggest thing next to him being dead as a human inside keeping them apart (and him also feeling guilt when he thinks back over all the other reruns that she picks up on)

17. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    i havent seen any hints of her having flashbacks? He has been having falshbacks and im curious about what emotions these sensitive dragons are perceiving from it, because while he claims to be numb to emotion, it seems that the dragons perceive some emotion from him, even if he cant sense it himself.
    so far there are only three beings aware of the regressions, Yu JItae, the vintage clock, and whatever being is trying to mess with them

18. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kyoshijiro I don't think they where her flashbacks but his, but she was having a reaction to when he had them just before they left so she could see how he took care of problems. Thinking back to that now, it seemed like it was after that the teasing changed between her and him and that's what made me think she had seen his flashback or had something like a flashback happen during that time. I would honestly have to go back to reread the whole thing to double check all of this though.

kyoshijiro likes this.
  19. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought she received a vision of providence and wanted to help him fight demons. Maybe she realized that fighting led him to numbness and cruelty.
    Her teasing seemed to start immediately. At the secobd day she started becoming interested in him and i assume her feelings started sprouting

Geor likes this.
  20. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the latest chapters are 107 and 108
    you can read anymore