Spoiler chitra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what this thing is she got from the golden rabbit AE4F320B-49F7-4A2B-A6F5-8FBDC3077903.jpeg

lazynoodles, DOHere and kurohamukami like this.
  2. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a true reverse harem. Chitra will become the emperor and she'll end up with
    11 MLs. 3 of them (Radelk, Tornian, and Kairas) will be her «empresses», others are concubines.
    MLs - Radelk, Tyrex, Tornian, twins, Pilbatan (not sure), Kairas, Yuri, Enclive, Senedot, and Yunores.

Radelk — butler, will be her 1st husband. She trusts him the most.
    Tornian — half-elf, will be her 2nd husband (he will make her a duke in order to do so, as only dukes (or higher title) can have more than one spouse (three to be exact)).
    Tyrex — archimage, genius; wished to stay concubine and not be involved in politics, so he’s not a husband.
    Cairas (Cyrus?; pronounced as Kairas) - demon king (but there is not only one demon king). From what I got, he’s a bit naïve and pure. As far as I can tell, it’s him on the cover of 3rd season (but maybe not), but I myself know very little about him. Her 3rd husband. Yet to be introduced.
    Twins (Green and Grey) — high elves; obsessed with Chitra. They usually do not interact with others except for Chitra and Tyrex (they are powerful magicians, so they need guidance).
    Pilbatan — the knight, Chitra’s bodyguard. Appears in 95 chapter. Actually, I'm not sure that he's part of the harem, but most likely he is, 'cause Chitra sleeps with him.
    Yuri — idol who has a crush on Chitra. Later he’ll obtain some kind of demonic powers (of personification (?)). As I got it (MTL is not clear), he’ll become some kind of spy; also, he took the guise of Chitra when it was needed, so he’s aware of politics (secrets codes, for example).
    Enclive — the prince (yellow eyes, silver hair). Appears at the end of 2nd season. He loves reading books (and he wrote Chitra poems while she was at war). He’s smart, well-read, and cunning, but prefers not to meddle. This is his 5th life. More on him below.
    Senedot — the previous emperor, Enclive’s younger brother. Appears in 113-114 chapters. He was crowned by six dukes when Enclive abdicated his right to the throne (by marrying Chitra). Chitra defeated him (and 6 dukes) and became the emperor in her own right, but in order to preserve stability she married him; it’s only about politics, but later on he sincerely falls for her. Extremely proudful, and he’s nothing like his brother Enclive (they have a good relationship, btw). Second to last to join the harem and the last one to admit his feelings. More on his abilities below.
    Yunores — God of Water, has a perfect body and wears transparent clothes. Chitra saved him (?). Extremely (godly) arrogant and listens only to Chitra. The last to join the harem. Yet to be introduced.

Therefore, Chitra will have three pairs of brothers in her harem (Radelk and Tyrex; twins; Enclive and Senedot).

There will be male pregnancy (thanks to some kind of demon magic from Kairas), but it won't be brought up 'till 7th volume (so 7th season?). And a lot of kids and strange ways of making those kids.

Those are Enclive and Senedot, two princes.

So, I do not understand it completely, but from what I get:
    - There has been a series of emperors, all died young. Chitra attends the funeral of the late emperor.
    - Enclive (older, silver hair and yellow eyes) and Senedot (younger, black hair) are both princes, born from different mothers, but same (?) father. They are close.
    - Most likely, the next emperor should be Enclive, because...
    - Enclive is not crazy. Madness is running through imperial family (greater the magic, crazier the person), so Enclive, who is sane, is most probable candidate for the throne.
    - In fact, emperors at that point are only marionettes of six dukes, and Enclive understands it completely.
    - He offers himself to Chitra, she agrees to take him as a concubine. They play gacha, he gets artificial eye with the ability to see the future, so he pokes his own eye to insert it. Also, by doing so, he proves to six dukes that he's mad, so no one actually sees him now as the future emperor (some of the aristocrats even wonder why Chitra accepted him).
    - The next emperor will be Senedot (until Chitra overthrows him).

Enclive already lived his life 4 times, and he was killed in all of them. In his 3rd life he was crowned as the emperor, but Chitra killed him. In his 4th life, he offered himself to Chitra as her spouse (arranged marriage, he brought connections, etc), but from his words he didn't stay away from politics (he wasn't crowned, but meddled in) and was poisoned (he suspects Tornian). So now, in his 5th life, he once again offers himself as a concubine to Chitra in order to survive, but he promises her that he will stay away from politics and Chitra («I’ll live in the backroom palace»). He cares for his younger brother, Senedot, even though Enclive killed him in one of his previous lives (he thought it was the only way to survive, but he regrets it now).

Senedot has (had?) aphasia, plus he is unstable and suffers (suffered?) from hallucinations. In fact, he has three personalities in him (Seti, Net and Dot). They all have different magic abilities, related to the giant(s), his mother legacy:
    1. Seti has a cold mind, is the leader among personalities and can see through the lies of things (whatever it means) - giant's eyes (blue eyes);
    2. Net has destructive tendencies and can manipulate that giant arm - so giant's arms (red eyes);
    3. Dot can teleport to those place he has been - giant's legs (golden eyes).
    As far as I can tell, he is not mad in 8th volume (and has one personality), so he must have been cured (?).

3. Dvenger

Dvenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, you an angel:blobangel: and my new fav person. Thanks so much for the spoilers:aww:! Now that there is a true RH:blobmelt:. Guuuurrrlll, I thought 5-7 men was a lot:blobnosebleed: (Hell, if it's 7, you can allocate a day of the week for each of them and solve the biggest problem), but Chitra here went one step ahead and got herself 11. My burning question is, does she get an off day? Like :hmm: 11 days of fun and in the 12th she rests? Cause my back hurts just from imagining working long hours at a desk during the day and then doing yoga every night:blobsmirk:. Do you happen to know how many kids they'll end up having? And which kid will belong to which ML? I can just imagine mini Chitras being pampered by their dads:aww:

4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys have a link for the raws please?
    I suppose this is the demon lord, Cairas:
    The one with an eye patch is Enclive?
    Eo_RKa8VgAAsC9Z.jpg

5. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the god of water or a demon king?

lazynoodles, DOHere and kurohamukami like this.
  6. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the guy( black hair blue eyes) in the lower left

someoneisangry likes this.
  7. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not a guy, that's Marchioness Muriel.

8. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow she’s a girl lol. Anyway what’s the deal with her? Is she Chit’s best friend or enemy? Btw thank you for replying.

someoneisangry likes this.
  9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she'll be an ally only

10. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww:

DOHere likes this.
  11. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    When does this amazing event happen?! when does she
    sleep with him? are we talking full smut here? implied smut?or is it a misdirection and they just rest with one another? I MUST KNOW!

12. Zsamia Savage

Zsamia Savage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omllll is there a translated novel??

13. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn wtf she pulls

14. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I remember she's bisexual and likes pretty things. So mc is also at risk haha.
    But she seems to like the blond singer from mc's idol group a bit.

Beingnolifehere and samster like this.
  15. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is probably one of my fave stories that I've read as of late. Like... I kinda don't even want to read spoilers but I want to be around the spoilers. I love Chitra.... Queen goals. Hmm. Probably in my actual real life fave stories but that's not saying much but I just really love this story. So fukin good. Just so good. Everything.

snzzykitten, MuyBuy and Jukki like this.
  16. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give more spoilers:aww::aww::aww:

Anyone have other raw link ? Other than newtoki and toonkr? Cause I can't open these two links :facepalm::blobsad:

17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get why Tornian was crying when the prince died? It's not like he was secretly in love with him:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Does anyone know please? I'm really curious
    image_2021-05-17_231257.png
    image_2021-05-17_231357.png

18. Persephone14

Persephone14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the description from the recent ML spoilers and the manhwa raws, the black haired red eyed guy in the cover is the new Crown Prince and Enclive's brother. He also had the giant's arm so yeah it's him

Can you please link the novel?

19. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Enclive come to love Chitra or is it truly as he proposed a loveless, contract marriage? I know you've said he's written her poems, but was it done as a romantic gesture or out of consideration?

20. cielo2016

cielo2016 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in my opinion maybe Tornian crying because of Chitra that opposed (?) by Enclive and use his talent to revenge Chitra while crying for her, thats why Chitra said that he died twice because of her, but thats just my opinion

Wakandabanana and DOHere like this.