Spoiler RAISED AND EATEN/키워서 잡아먹협디/Follow the Bread Crumbs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hera Elizabeth, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Lynnette

Lynnette Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait...does the silver-haired b*stard ever gets what he deserves?

Lunicylle, Marie_0720, Darcy and 5 others like this.
  2. Moonlight301

Moonlight301 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Volublekoala965, post: 6388935, member: 303461"] Lamentablemente ... los mataron. Cuando se evaluó a Rapunzel por ser la hija del Señor, los resultados no fueron favorables. Así que la quemaron como bruja ... y su madre Gothel murió junto a ella cuando saltó al fuego después de saber lo que había ocurrido. Yielle se sintió realmente culpable hasta el punto de que las alucinó maldiciéndola, pero lo superó rápidamente con la ayuda de Hansel. Al menos eso es lo que se dijo, nunca sabemos si el autor solo nos está engañando, y todavía están vivos. Pero eso es lo que encontró la comerciante Yielle en el supuesto lugar donde se dicen los padres biológicos de Rapunzel. Y fue su 'padre' quien ordenó que la quemaran en la hoguera con fuego divino (¿o era santo?) Al que las brujas son vulnerables, por eso Gothel no pudo salvarla. Después de todo,

Where are you reading the novel? Donde estas leyendo la novela?
    Can you say me? Podrias decirme?

[QUOTE = "Volublekoala965, publicación: 6390359, miembro: 303461"] Sí, se muestra completado donde estoy leyendo actualmente. Tiene 129 capítulos principales y 11 historias paralelas. ¡Y yo sé! Es muy triste para ellos morir, y Yielle también se encuentra con otro elenco de cuentos de hadas (como Maléfica de la bella durmiente, Úrsula de la sirenita (la que la salvó del veneno) y el descendiente de gatos con botas). [/ CITA]

Where are you reading the novel? ¿Donde lo lees?
    Can you say me, please? ¿Podrias decirme, por favor?

syofiaa and Xienne like this.
  3. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hoping for this , he's so damn annoying :mad::blobhero::blobcat_knife:

4. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    Hansel was a crown prince or something ?

syofiaa and Minaeli like this.
  5. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it proven that Rapunzel was the lost daughter at some point and that there was an issue with with the test?
    Can you imagine the angst and heartbreak if the Lord discovered his daughter but burned her at the stake with fire.

syofiaa, Creolenerd, Elren and 2 others like this.
  6. ddaengit

ddaengit Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The silver haired guy dies in the end after redeeming himself by saving FL's life

Tt123, DOHere, Toasty_Minzy and 12 others like this.
  7. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    white hair dude needs to die

Xienne and peculiar-tan like this.
  8. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    White haired dude can seriously choke. I am trying to give this story a chance but does no one find it weird that she knew the ML as a child while she is an adult? If the ML and FL's genders were reversed this story might be seen in a much creepier light. I thought at first that the kids were 12 while she was 15 or something but apparently she's mentally an adult in the body of an ageless witch. idk, I know it's pretty hypocritical of me to say that when a lot of isekai stories feature basically an adult FL whom a child ML falls for but this still feels odd. I'll still read it because I wanna give it a chance but for now I'm a bit on the fence :blobdizzy:

zhaf0606, Creolenerd, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  9. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    we don't really know how old she was before she was isekied do we?
    there r so many stories where the ml is 100+ yrs old n fl is in their teens. i didn't see people questioning about that . here she didn't really raise them as the spoilers are stated. ive read a manhwa where the fl is 3k yrs old n she raised the ml like her son that was so weird . but here its nothing like that

Elren, mimic, syofiaa and 11 others like this.
  10. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. And Hansel and Elle were separated for 10 years as well. so Elle didn’t even get to see Hansel growing up (otherwise it may seem like breeding...). And I’m curious, which fl are you talking about? I want to read and see that story for myself lol. The only story I’ve read with an ‘old’ (as in very old) fl is ‘The Tyrant’s Guardian is an Evil Witch’ where the fl is a 400+ year old witch (mentally 400+ year old, but physically, she looks young as she transmigrated to an almost immortal witch).

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    syofiaa, Marie_0720, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  11. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Became the Wife of the Monstrous Crown Prince, The Precious Sister of The Villainous Grand Duke (not romantic yet), I tamed a tyrant and ran away, See you in my 19th life, Youngest Hwangyeom. These are all stories featuring adult FL in a kid/early teen's body whom the young ML falls in love with. I actually really love some of these stories, but there's something to be said about that aspect of them that shouldn't be ignored either imo. And yeah I agree that having a 100+ year old ML fall in love with a teen FL should also be discussed. I'm really sorry I didn't notice the spoiler that said there was a 10 year time skip, thank you guys for pointing that out :blobmelt: <3

syofiaa, Creolenerd, Bella94 and 4 others like this.
  12. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so beautiful I'm literally crying

Hansel is a prince or what, what happend with gretel after the timeskip?

Creolenerd, Bella94 and bochucha like this.
  13. ddaengit

ddaengit Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Hansel became emperor (turns out his mother was a runaway princess) and Gretel became a princess. She eventually got her own happy ending by marrying other royal

DOHere, jesslina123, syofiaa and 17 others like this.
  14. Farahlolita

Farahlolita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's the case with most reincarnation and transmigration manhwas , just like how in many chinese manhuas the male is a 1000 years old handsome demon trapped in a dungeon and somehow saved by a 12/13 yo Fl who he falls for later on , there is also a manga ( Fake cinderella ) where female lead is a 33 yo who transmigrated into the body of a 10 yo and male lead is over 26 , even though she is older mentally I just couldn't picture a 10 yo precocious kid with a 26 adult. Most Japanese isekai novels and mangas tend to be like that , just like how in the korean ones Female leads tend to be older and more mature ( and most male leads have mommy issues so that's why they fall for their overly kind and warm character or their cold and aloof demeanor in other cases )
    All the manhwas you mentioned above are ones of my top favorite picks especially Dylan and charlize ❤️❤️ , and they are at least less disturbing than those where the age gap is also shown biologically not just mentally , after all in reincarnation novels Mcs can just be considered as people who remembered their past Life/lives

15. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    omg they are half siblings :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::notlikeblob:
    didn't see that coming

Hera Elizabeth likes this.
  16. China

China Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question about how did hensel became a king or a high noble and what happened to his sister ?

Liliss likes this.
  17. Hochim

Hochim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as sai above .. Hansel was a child of a runaway princess and Gretel became a princess that married another royalty

DOHere, Boopbup, Liliss and 1 other person like this.
  18. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who read the MTL... we really get nothing more on Rapunzel and Gothel?! Not even in the Side Stories?! :blob_teary:

19. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I will be reading this and up dating yll.

but to add to the comment above.
    I understand where you are coming from, I would have had an issue if the adult acted on any "romantic" feelings the child at the time had. but they are pretty clueless to the crush most of these children have, if they had ill intent they would have taken advantage of them. I and many of my friends have had crushes on older men when we were younger whether it be singers, actors, coaches. teachers, older students, brother's friends, friends older family members. It was all just a crush we giggled about. we knew that it would be nothing more and I feel like that's how most kids feel unless they get fixated and or the adult makes them believe it could be a possibility and then the said adult takes advantage. I do enjoy this trope but it's a sticky one that could go to sh*t quickly. I also do notice that this trope is not uncommon. where an immortal falls in love with a mortal when they are of age. most people, in reality, have a hard time thinking of a 20-year-old with a 60-year-old LOLLLLL but we can easily read a 1000+-year-old with an 18-year-old. It's all just fantasy honestly. But it would be nice to have more stories with 40 years old with a 1000+-year-old. I guess it's not popular cuz the target audience tends to be around the same age as the heroine. A perfect example is that most of the female leads look to be 18-28 max. It's a fantasy, I have noticed that when it's targeted towards women it really has to do with somehow being taken care of or rescued (from a young age usual teenage years) whether it's the female lead doing that or the Male lead.

20. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    oml people seriously getting triggered over this where the fl doesn't even have any feeling towards the minor , when we don't even know her age. even if she's isekaied that doesn't mean she lived that long . like fr people are ok with shipping marusama (sesshomaru) with rin when he practically raised her like his daughter like wth. she was even younger than kagome . n their kids inuyasha's daughter n marusama's daughter r same age so umm....... when did marusama had his daughters as rin is way younger n people don't mind about that where they should be concerned. here the fl was in coma for 10yrs i think, n she didn't grow. time for her was stopped. so the people who still doesn't get it stop reading it , its not for u. don't spread BS , we're here to know more about the story not hear about what u think about what's ur opinion about the fl