Forgotten Title Female alpha and human male

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 333, May 27, 2021.

1. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading a werewolf novel last year.I forgot the name of it.The novel is the love between female alpha and a human male.The human male was raised by a werewolf pack after his parents were killed in a forest when he was young.His parents were researchers.After he grows up he found that his fated mate was a female alpha.She protected him in many situations.Please tell me the name of this novel.Thank you.

2. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any other information? Country of origin, perhaps?

3. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry.I didn't know about its origin.I stopped reading it because of my school exams and now I completely forgot about most of the novel.I didn't even remember the character's names.But I really want to read it again otherwise it will become a regret of my life.I want to complete what I started.Friends,please help me find it.

4. deniss18

deniss18 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    your description seems really interesting to me, I investigated but I only found this one

"Small and Soft Girl A and Overbearing President Man O"

I do not know if it is the one you are looking for since it is not easy to find stories where the man is omega and the woman is alpha (not to mention that it is the only one I found when using the Omegaverse tag)

333 likes this.
  5. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No This isn't.I have read this novel too.In "Small and soft girl A and Overbearing president man O" Male lead is an omega.But in the novel that I read the male lead is a normal human and another thing is female lead is an alpha as well as the head of a werewolf pack.

6. deniss18

deniss18 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you have other characteristics that can define this novel?

I started searching with the Mpreg tag I found only three where the woman is alpha, however, in the same three they are established in antiquity butyou're telling me about a beta man so none of the ones i saw fit your description

I am so interested in knowing the novel you mention that I will help you find it

333 likes this.
  7. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your efforts.I am craving to find this novel.I am in great regret that I didn't finish reading it and more importantly I regret that I forgot the title of the novel.I forgot the website also.

I don't know if this will be useful,but I will give a detailed story of this novel.

The story begins with a couple holding a child running for life in the forest.They were researchers.In order to stop them from doing research their enemies sent people to kill them(I don't remember what research they were doing).

They both got shot.The man died and the woman was holding her child.She is also in the verge of dying.She successfully hid from the assassins.But then she was surrounded by werewolves.She begged the werewolves not to harm her child.Especially she begged the Luna of the werewolves pack and then she died.The Luna understood the woman's motherly love and decided to raise the child.That child is the male lead of this novel.

Their pack was lead by an male alpha and he had a son who is also an alpha.Male lead grew along with that son.They grew up like brothers.Male lead is a jolly type person.He is a take it easy character and also very cool person.Eventhough he is a human,all the pack members loved him and cherished him.He went to the same school with his brother.

That school has both humans and werewolves.Werewolves won't expose themselves in front of humans.

Female lead was an alpha.She lived fare away from male lead's pack.Her pack was attacked by other werewolves.So she came to male lead's pack territory to ask for help.Male lead's pack was 2nd biggest in this territory.Number 1 place was held by another pack.That pack's head is a male alpha.He has an alpha son.That son always liked to bully male lead.He is like a small villain.He is the tyrant of the school.He is very arrogant.

Female lead joined the same school as male lead.She recognized male lead as her soul mate at first sight.So she approached him and talked to him.She even got along well with male lead's pack.Female lead is a very strong alpha.

After some time,coming of age ceremony was held for number 1 pack's alpha son(small villain).Male lead's pack leader prohibited him from going there because there was always disputes between these two packs.Male lead was beloved son for the pack leader.So he is very concerned about his safety.But male lead went to the ceremony secretly(I don't remember for what reason he went).There he met Female lead.During the ceremony small villain humiliates Female lead.Female lead immediately killed him on the spot.This was seen by all the guests and the pack leader of number 1 pack.He got infuriated and tried to kill Female lead but then male lead led Female lead out of there and they both escaped from there.They returned to male lead's pack.Since male lead helped Female lead escape,his pack became enemy for number 1 pack.There were rogues also(Rogues - Werewolves who have no pack.They were like rebellions of the society).I only remember this much story.And another thing before this problem Female lead would mark male lead.She will also protect the male lead in many circumstances.There was also this mystery here.Because the Female lead's actions sometimes show that she had ulterior motives and she was using male lead.But since I didn't read the climax I don't know clearly.But there was one thing that I am sure that Female lead has many hidden secrets.

I hope this may help you find the novel.Thank you.

I am sure that this is not an Mpreg novel

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
    Taruna and Jevanka926 like this.
  8. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone help me find this novel

9. deniss18

deniss18 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry not found, something like the description, use multiple tags

10. Addictedtohistoricalromance

Addictedtohistoricalromance Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this might be a Wattpad novel

Vivastop likes this.
  11. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello friends I just want to try my luck to find this novel.Please help me find this novel.

12. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Which site did you read it on? Maybe it's not on NU?

13. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I forgot the site.I have read this novel 3 years ago.Now I can't find it with any means.

14. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone recommended this novel in a thread called female dominance but I could be wrong since it's been so long. I will go through it since I also got interested after reading your description.
    Plz do share the name if you find it.

333 likes this.
  15. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sure.Thanks a lot.I'll try to find again.

16. Taruna

Taruna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read this novel on Wattpad but it's been so long that i forgot the title

333 likes this.
  17. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so it's in wattpad? Thank you.I'll once again try to find it there.

Taruna likes this.
  18. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Did you find novel.

333 likes this.
  19. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I have tried looking for it for many hours already but unfortunately I couldn't find it.

Please let me know if you find it