Recommendations BL, Shounen Ai, Yaoi, Non Pairing and Gen Novels Recs

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by purple_mangosteen, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Kezza

Kezza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello do you have the raw name because the link doesn’t work please

2. meridianna

meridianna Suffering Ikemen Best Civilization

Reading List:
    Link
    ..... god i forget it already, totally can't remember what it was about. sorry....

but i get another link that lists most mpreg (actually 'childbirth' tho) here: https://www.dmxs.org/tags-125-0.html

3. Kezza

Kezza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

meridianna likes this.
  4. Shree22

Shree22 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More seme mc recommendation

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    46. 异世小日子
    Mtl title: A Little Day of the World
    Mpreg. Farming. MC is seme. Transmigration. Ancient.
    595 chapters.
    MC transmigrated to ancient era. The original already had a son and pregnant wife.
    More like assemble cast. I dislike the Fang Qi and scum fourth prince pairing.

So, I'm reading this now, long novel. Damn.
    And as you said it, a full assemble casts lol And it's getting way too over, that it feels being the leader in a country to lead people is an easy job XD
    I'm in chapter 200ish now. Also, up until here, ML still havent given birth, so the whole thing were not even 8months passed. WTF moment.
    Regarding that FQ and the prince, even when I havent got their whole story or the prince's pov, but I could say, FQ is one dumb guy, torturing himself for someone like that.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
  6. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I put those links here so if I want to read the novel again, I don't need to search for it. If others want to find raw novel to mtl, they can find it here too.

Sivajani likes this.
  7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @purple_mangosteen do you perhaps have the raw name author for 297?
    I can’t get the right novel when i use the title from the translated web. I keep getting a similar titled novel but its BG. I also cant sopy and paste the raw author title bc it translate it into eng so quickly. Pls help:cry:

8. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it possible to change the novel pirating links here to the original raw links?

These novels were written by those authors after all. We should bring readers back to them.

Mr. Tired likes this.
  9. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, hi! There's an option to "go to original url" and "show original Chinese page", just click on the three dots.

Btw, is 297 "struggle in ancient time"? If so,
    Original title is: 在古代奋斗
    Author: 黑木鱼
    Shubaow link
    Lcread link

10. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much!!:blobparty:

11. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean is jjwxc website?

12. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any site where the author originally posted it.
    JJWXC is one,
    some other are gongzicp, tapas, lcread, faloo, ridibooks, syosetsu
    or the official translation for it (bought licence from the author).

You can tell it's the source if the chapters are locked behind paywall or it's listed under the "Original Publisher" of the novel's NU page.
    it will also have the latest chapter edits from the author

(maybe, in other sites maybe it was last edited in 2016, but in jjwxc the author had gone in and added something or edited some typo just few days ago.)

sharing and asking for pirate links is against NUF rules, that's one reason I brought this up. Another is, everyone can use google, the pirate site is everywhere. But if we share the actual raw link, we might bring the author some readership back.

CrescentCats likes this.
  13. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please give spoilers for this? I tried mtling but it was quite a challenge. Did anyone pick this up? Is there a translation?
    I want to know if mc stays in the ring Or comes out to ancient world. What about the family conditions of ml? Do they improve? Any great face slapping?

14. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there's a translation for this now

MC and ML actually shared the same space but because they're in different world, MC couldn't access ML' part. When he crossed, the barrier was opened. ML thought that the space was god's realm and MC was a fairy. When MC married ML, he lied that he chose to become human.

MC introduced crops such as corn, potato and sweet potato. He made money from selling cheap food at first and then bought the hill around the village for terrace farming. MC and ML slowly got rich.

No face slapping or not too much. The antagonists here is ML's second uncle family. ML' father and older brother stayed in the city to work. Thus, ML and his mum and sister got bullied and had to do all the work.

MC and ML later had three kids. The first kid is super stingy and he is the main character of the author's previous novel

With all the novels about space, I think that if someone got a space the first thing to do is filling it with emergency ration (food, clothes, lighter, medicine etc) and seeds

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    Kaylee likes this.
  15. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Did the ml's father return? When do they get married? :X3::X3::X3:

I'll try to read it once again!

16. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. ML' dad return to the village at first although later, he and ML's mum moved to the town to take care of MC's bun shop. At this point, MC already opened grocery shop

Actually MC and ML got married soon. ML's grandma and aunt wanted to marry him off to get bride price. So MC showed up and declared that he was going to marry ML.

At the end of the book, MC and ML had a son. A super stingy guy who worried about money all day long

simsim likes this.
  17. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    @purple_mangosteen
    is it possible to get the raw title for #72? The link leads to nowhere currently.
    As well as skyfall silly farming and the birds are amazing.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
  18. kumi1628

kumi1628 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only part of the plot i remember goes like this.

"The mc(shou) is the celebrity that had an accident and had problems with his leg then he married the ml(gong) who is a ceo type ml. Then the mc (i dont remember if he got reborn or just dream of the bloody plot about him) got divorce with the ml. Then the mc was ask to participate in a variety show where the ml also run to participate"

Pls help me find this story

19. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try to look for it. It seems that there's a change in powanjuan because when I check the links again, even the newest one, they don't work

20. findmyway

findmyway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hello im searching for an untranslated chinese nl novel. The mc is uke.
    Detail:
    1. Mc transmigrated into some one who have supportive and loving peasant family.
    2. So Mc have a father, mother, 2 older brother and a sister. His grandmother from his father side is also stay with them and she love them.
    3. Mc introduce farming technique and food to The Court.
    4. Mc father became an official because of mc contribution in farming development. Mc cannot came out as the provide the contribution because of certain reason.
    5. After a certain year, MC family realized that MC is getting more and more beautiful then MC and his father when to a doctor at the town for solution and the doctor gave them a cream that make MC face looks darker thus decreasing his attractiveness.
    6. ML is a prince that have 2 sons, their mother have died. Both little prince is okey and love mc.
    7. When MC and ML affair was known by public, they were complain by many people that result in Mc little sister marriage agreement was dismissed but no worry, she marry some one who loved her after that.
    8. After that MC and ML married, MC was called into the palace by Queen Dowager, and MC vomited blood and fell into coma for a couple of days.
    9. Then ML took MC and their sons out to a county and work to make that county rich.
    10. At the county they encounter bandit attacking the city. MC, their sons, a local official family were hiding in the mansion when the bandit attact the mansion. Mc step up and fight the bandits with the mansion guard. Ml managed to arrived to them in time.

This all i can remember. I hope someone knew this novel. If you can, i hope you will share to me this novel title in hanzi because i like to read at shubaow.

Im trying my luck incase you know this one.