Spoiler Princess Wei Yang ship request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littledragonlady, Aug 17, 2016.

1. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this thread still active?
    I want to know about Li Min Zhi since there was mentions that he became silly? Is he fine till the end, and aware of the overall situations? Or is he innocent till the end?

If Tuoba Yu attacked the Yue country, when the army was defeated, was Da Li itself subjugated? How was the kind and naive ninth princess fate then?
    Also, what is the fate of Min Zhu and Bai Zhi? They were both loyal maids in MC time in Da Li, right...

2. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LiMinZhi did become borderline retarded for a while after seeing his mother and grandmother and everyone else death, MoZhu and BaiZhi included, only ZhaoYue made it to the end with mc. For a while LMZ wouldn’t respond to anyone but mc. Later XiaoMan (original GuoJia) got saved by mc and wanted to repay her debt, offered to take care of LMZ. XM was a very sweet, loving girl ( genuine white lotus) so spending time with her got LMZ to open up a little, and can now eat and sleep without mc coaxing him. Later mc became GuoJia and moved in to the Guo Mansion she left him to servants care. When she established some roots in the Guo family she arranged for LMZ to come live with her, saying he was her adopted mothers son. The Guos all love mc and therefore loves him, especially the Guo bros, particularly 5th bro. At the end if the novel it shows he grew into a fine young man, I'm not sure how much he knows but he remains close to mc and plays with her children.

TBY did try to conspire with Empress Bei to take over YueXi but ML personally took his army to wipe them out. ML shot TBY personally and he was heavily injured. ML pretty much became famous with this battle and established his military grounds. TBY’s queen believes TBY is doing this for mc and tried to stop him, when that failed she tried to offer mc her position, when that didn't work she tried to use force ( working with YingChu), then he betrayed her and I assume she was sent back to DaiLi. It wasn't states clearly what happened to them afterwards ( or I didn't really care about them so I don't remember clearly). But I don't think DaiLi was wiped out completely, TBY’s deal with Empress Bei was 10 cities, so DaiLi wouldn't have enough force to take out YueXi and vice-versa. At most they lost some cities. Also there was other stuff going on in YueXi, the crown prince got killed in battle ( assassinated?) the strongest general (empress bei’s bro, ML biological father) got assassinated by ML, the emperor and empress both died in the fire and then there was some succession problems, Emperor’s will says ML, he doesn't want it so they had to find another candidate etc. With this much internal problems I highly doubt they have the time or mood to prolong war with DaiLi.
    Ninth princess got over ML and married her childhood friend, the guy that had a crush on her since forever. The same guy she married in MC’s past life, in the last life they we're incredibly loving and TBZ killed him because his family was opposing his forces, ninth Princess begged to be buried with her husband. It didn't say what happened to her in this lifetime, however, her twin brother was named heir by the Emperor and TBY killed him when he took the thrown. I assume that strained their relationship but it wasn't said clearly.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  3. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished MTLing the novel... but the ending is to abrupt...

4. Gottago

Gottago Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to her friend Sun Yan Jun?

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that this novel was plagiarized, maybe that’s why?

6. winterkaguya

winterkaguya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They shouldn't have used the this as the premise of the novel. I didn't even like the drama coz it went no where near the storyline at all. They might as well said, inspired by....Its just disappointing for me though...

DOHere and shouahang58 like this.
  7. winterkaguya

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhh!! Thank you for your hardwork!!!

scriptor likes this.
  8. winterkaguya

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the Jiang family in the end??

9. winterkaguya

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary! Poor 8th Prince! He was actually more lovable than his twin sister but only to be killed by TBY! Glad to know that 9th Princess married her true love from the previous life...at least she got her happy ending...

kurohamukami likes this.
  10. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone died except for Jiang Tian

winterkaguya likes this.
  11. winterkaguya

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously?? Who destroyed the Jiang clan? Well, I guess Jiang Tian is lucky considering he's like the black sheep of the family and all....

12. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    To clarify, the Mobei army (assassins) wiped out the entire Jiang clan. Jiang Hua tried to scheme for mc to marry a mobei prince. He was friends with the prince and recommended mc to him. MC ended up conspiring with TBY and destroy his entire army, making him the laughingstock of his country. The prince who belittled women believed that JH had MC do it to him on purpose and ordered his entire family killed overnight.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    kurohamukami and winterkaguya like this.
  13. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Raped and killed while pregnant (the embryo was also carved out)

14. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf... Is it just me, or Chinese women authors are more cruel than men?

15. winterkaguya

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info!!! :)

16. Gottago

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ML ever have any interactions with the Pei general (his rapist biological father?) Did the pei general know that ML was his son?

17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the general never appeared, he was stationed at the borders and his death was mentioned in the later chapters. It's implied he died from ml's schemes, ironically. Well, the bastard raped ml's mother till she became insane, while claiming to love her... Anyway, ml and mc never find out abt his real father.
    The young general appears in the side story of Empress Pei's past before ml was born tho.

Korleone likes this.
  18. Gottago

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so why did ML mom run away again in the first place?

19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because she didn't see a future for her and the emperor because they were siblings.
    They fell in love when they were both locked in the same prison and they hadn't met each other before then and they didn't know they were siblings. She's very kind to him and help him in prison I think should be then she was there from before him, so longer than him.
    Anyway even after they only had a platonic relationship. But the world was starting to find out about them and out the emperor and she didn't want the world to judge him so she agreed to marry someone else. I think the emperor kind of interfered with their relationship and things went bad anyway she was sent back to to the palace and he forced himself on her. She still loved him, but I had not crossed the line before if she didn't want to.she started having suicidal thoughts and ultimately run away again with The Empress help and then you know what happened

There're lot of mistakes because I've been using a Google recording with my microphone to write this I'm too lazy to edit it it's still understandable

20. Gottago

Reading List:
    Link
    How did empress pei switch the sons around?

Wait so what happened to the actual son of the king and his sister?

Also, what happened to the princess's first husband's concubine's children?