Question Inma no Hado NTR Question

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by novelhamster, Jun 4, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was reading this novel and just found out there's a light NTR where the music teacher does it with her husband even after the MC took her virginity and brainwashed her.

Can anyone who read till the latest chapter point out the characters who get NTR'd regardless of the degree? Please help me prepare beforehand. Thanks :)

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not NTR though, it's still netori, since she's his wife. At worst you could consider it Netorase which is like a free for all or swinging.
    Except the husband isn't aware.
    Typically this would get a [cheating] tag instead. Also, pretty sure MC isn't emotionally invested in any of these conquests xD

novelhamster, Milanin and Leo William like this.
  3. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    Right. Netori and Netorare...
    In a "Inma" story.
    Not too surprised to be honest.

If the MC brainwashed her he's Netori-ing the husband first and foremost. NTR #1
    If the brainwashed person is still living normally along, the most the husband could suspect is a affair.

If the MC's brainwashed person were to be re-brainwashed to server another, that would be Netorare. NTR #2

If you want a nasty taste of NTR with PTSD mixed in: Otome Dori - R18 animation.

novelhamster likes this.
  4. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it is not NTR. The music teacher doesn't enjoy it and only does it so her cover isn't blown, they're newlyweds after all.

He has AV actresses as his women in the future too. So if you don't like that sort of thing you might want to stop reading. But there is definitely no NTR, unless it's in the MC's favor.

novelhamster likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Or some random shit like 'sacrificial mother' doujin where classmates make her take on the bullying of the son in his place but end up gangbanging and bukkake'ing her and she falls for it so hard that they end up banging her in front of the son and he breaks but she just keeps going, making the initial intention rather pointless, lol.

novelhamster likes this.
  6. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... I didn't consider Netorase or cheating, but I think this case is neither and close to NTR. The MC is a big sadist, so he probably won't feel pleasure from Netorase (at least he didn't show any masochist traits so far). The music teacher didn't seem to dislike her husband that much, but she clearly loves the MC more. She didn't seem to have any intention to cheat, but she still had sex slightly reluctantly. I think the initiative from the husband was stronger although he was just being a husband. So if it's neither Netorase nor cheating, I think it's closer to unintentional NTR.

Regardless of what it is though, it's still unpleasant to see women belonging to the MC have sex with other men.

People talk about these horror NTR stories, but I think sneaky NTR's are the scariest because you take the blow unprepared.

Anyways, are there other characters like the music teacher in this novel? I'd like women who belong to the MC to stay faithful to the MC. If it's someone like an AV actress or a nympho, I already know what's coming, so I won't be surprised.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  7. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm unsure how far you are in the story (I don't want to give spoilers). If I'm remembering correctly, the mentioning of the music teacher sleeping with the husband is mentioned from the husband's POV. The music teacher wants nothing to do with the guy. Rather than Netorase, it's more along the lines of the MC enjoying stealing a woman behind the husband's back. I can't say anything more, as I can't remember if a certain plotline has begun yet.

Just know that the MC enjoys tormenting the husbands of his victims.

novelhamster likes this.
  8. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually not that far into the story. Around chapter 40 where SHADO isn't even mentioned. I had a bad feeling about this music teacher's engagement so I checked out some of the later chapters. To me, I feel like it's a good opportunity wasted because he could've just made the music teacher pregnant while hypnotizing the husband to think that it's his child. Revealing the truth later would be the ultimate torture and Netori. The music teacher already belongs to the MC and he could've literally made her divorce by ordering. There was no need to let the husband have her. If the plot makes it so the MC somehow benefits from letting her sleep with other guys, I blame the author for coming up with this weird setup. I just want to know if unfortunate events like this are forced by the plot and repeated later or not. I don't really mind spoilers because I already spoiled myself quite a bit reading chapters here and there.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  9. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Inma can't have children. Their powers are too strong for regular humans, so just consider the MC infertile.

There's a scene later on where a half-succubus (which is a woman who's fused, sometimes against their will, with a Inma but they can't use the demon's powers. Basically, none of the strings that contaminate aura and stuff.) wants to have a child with the MC where it explains it. Though, because she wanted it so much and the MC's demon is a variant/mutant, it looks like they succeeded. I'm not sure on that.
    -----------------------------------------------
    For the music teacher, the MC lets her get married so no one will suspect anything. He then ties the husband up and forces him to watch them before hypnotizing him to believe they had a perfectly normal wedding night. The husband does not have her, he's just hypnotized into thinking he does.

I'm not sure why you are so focused on the music teacher, the MC has no feelings for her. She's a minor character who just has more screen time in the early chapters. The main girl he cares about is that other teacher.

novelhamster likes this.
  10. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's a bummer that he can't impregnate people as he likes. I know that the husband was hypnotized on his wedding night, but he did get to have his way with her afterward. The girl was pretty devoted to the MC; to see her be reluctantly taken by another man just leaves a sour taste. I hate that kind of feeling. I mean, I'm sure this is similar to what NTR feels like. The fact that the MC is infertile but the husband isn't is enough to know what the future will be like...

I just recently finished reading PLIC to the latest chapter, so I'm kinda used to that sort of atmosphere. But I always hated how the MC is so passive. Inma no Hado is exciting in a different way, but especially because I learned from PLIC's MC to put so much emotional attachment to each heroine, it's hard for me to take this kind of pseudo-NTR. If I know which characters will be like that beforehand, I might be able to deal with it. The other teacher the MC loves is already a loose woman having sex with a 45 y/o old man and she has a terrible attitude. There's nothing special about her. So I don't have much attachment to her from the start.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
    KageTokage likes this.
  11. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you. I was not expecting PLIC to be so deep and impactful the first time I read it. This whole conversation makes a lot more sense now.

I recommend you read Stealing Spree. Stealing Spree has the sensitivity and care you're looking for, while the MC still acts very much like Inma No Hado's MC. It's on Webnovel, but there are other sites if you like it enough to go past the free chapters.

novelhamster likes this.
  12. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sort of unfamiliar with this webnovel website. I heard that profane prince of domination and goddess collector: every hole is a goal are pretty good too, and they're from webnovel. Are they English novels? Why don't they show up on this site? I'll definitely check Stealing Spree out though. Thanks for the recommendation!

13. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i didnt read to end but there's loli and idol among his victim,
    there's this people with supernatural power that against him(inma hunter, maybe?)
    btw i only saw netori in this novel, no NTR

novelhamster likes this.
  14. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Stealing Spree is an English novel. It used to be on Scribblehub before moving to Webnovel. This is the link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/stealing-spree_19920810706996705

Webnovel is a site owned by a Chinese company called Tencent, who also own Qidian (a Chinese webnovel site). Webnovel itself used to be called Qidian International. Webnovel has a huge amount of novels, most of them trash, but it's practices are very greedy and... predatory. Most of the people on NU don't like them for that. As a rule of thumb, if a novel's on Webnovel most people will choose to read from aggregator sites instead. Just to spite them.

novelhamster likes this.
  15. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I see. But I guess these few popular novels are able to thrive and survive? Otherwise, where do the authors find the motivation to continue writing?

16. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume so. Webnovel's website gets randomly complicated in some places. Their forum would probably have more information on that topic, but I've never got it to work without it almost immediately crashing on me.

When it comes to their 'most popular'-type search functions, pretty much everyone knows they mess with the algorithm and hire people to boost the ratings on specific books. Ironically, even though Webnovel is supposed to be bringing Chinese novels to flourish in foreign markets, their Original Novels (non-Chinese novels) are some of the best novels on the site.

The site's mellowed out a bit now. Back when they still called themselves Qidian International, they were quite overt about stealing both fan translations and original novels while claiming it to be their own. The community lost a lot of people back them. I assume they changed their name as a PR move due to all the pushback and bad publicity their actions caused.

They still make some under-the-table moves, like labeling machine translated chapters as human translated and trying to profit or changing the name and author of novels so nobody can find the original source. But nothing blatant enough that they can't say it was just some sort of typo or minor error by one of their workers. No more copyright stealing (I don't think).

novelhamster likes this.
  17. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Tencent was a huge global company... For them to have such a shitty management allowing them to practice shady ethics like that, it's quite surprising to me. Thanks for the info. I will not support that website.

18. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if Tencent itself is rotten, but whomever runs Webnovel sure is. There's this novel called Losing Money to be a Tycoon, which is a misunderstanding comedy of a guy failing upwards, and it actually goes over some of the tricks Webnovel uses. Apparently, Chinese companies use these tactics all the time. My guess is that the people up top just never realized those tricks only work in China, where internet information is a lot more regulated and controlled.

There's this funny part in Losing Money to be a Tycoon where people in America are using cheap labor to boost certain search results in China. The funny part about it was the author's belief that this was a thing, as this is one of China's go-to strategies (called the water army). This strategy is not very viable in America because of minimum wage. It's just not cost-effective.

A fairly recent and well-known use of the water army strategy was for the 2016 American elections. Fake accounts were created on Facebook to sway public opinion is a certain direction and became a big scandal for Facebook.

19. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a section from Tycoon displaying the mindset in China (I just happened to read this and felt it fit as an example):

20. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is basically only netori. A common scene in NTR is having the girl go back to her boyfriend/husband one last time and she's unsatisfied because the guy's not as good in bed, which makes her acknowledge that she can't return.

He's a devil. He doesn't care about the women, or rather he cares less and less as the story goes on, and he's extremely confident that they won't betray him even if they have sex with other men because, well, he's an incubus and no human can satisfy a woman as well. Though there are times when his carelessness does come back to haunt him. IIRC the story's been on hiatus for a long time and probably never going to be finished anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.