Discussion Posts Moved from: Ero Novel with Strong-willed Girls?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by novelhamster, Jun 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I recently finished reading PLIC and got quite into ero novels. I haven't read that many so far, but besides PLIC, I read 3-4 other pieces and I'm reading Inma no Hado right now which I find decent.

After coming in contact with these ero novels, I found myself slowly awakening as a sadist desiring to forcefully conquer these peerlessly beautiful, stubborn, strong-willed girls with dignity and high social standing (like Momoko in PLIC).

I prefer rape, but it's fine if not. Though it sounds a little extreme, I'm pretty sure this is a common desire for a lot of men. There should be some good ero novels out there that could satisfy it. Please give me a recommendation if you know one! I'd prefer ones with descriptive sex scenes focused on regular sex; not anal, machine, or other fetishes :)

2. starvedforwords

starvedforwords Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    normally i don't judge but wtf this is not a common desire in men

3. starvedforwords

starvedforwords Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "raping strong women is a sign of masculinity"

TheDaoOfBrickSmashing likes this.
  4. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed. The desire to rape has a strong correlation to masculinity because it's a strong desire to reproduce. Also, there's no point in dominance if women are weak-willed and easy to bend. Being strong-willed is just a better quality of a woman just like beautiful vs ugly IMO.

If men were presented with the woman they like naked and there were no laws nor rivalry, they would decide to attack as long as they have a dick. It's a primal instinct that you can't deny. Normally, you want to have sex, but you hold back because you may damage your relationship with the woman, violate laws, go against morality and ethics, etc. But your original desire in the purest form is just a desire to reproduce. If you stretch that logic a little further, it's a desire to rape. Because your pure desire to reproduce considers neither the thoughts of the woman nor the circumstances.

Though no one talks about wanting to rape in public, "wanting to have sex" and "wanting to rape", their essence is the same. A desire to reproduce. A "desire to rape" is a more pure form of desire than a "desire to have sex" because it foregoes the "consent" of "sex" which is something artificially imposed by society's ideology although reasonably so. Of course, the term "rape" gives off a bad vibe because it's associated with negative connotations such as sexual assault and going against the other party's will. But as long as it's not done out of pure malice (such as to humiliate someone you're not even attracted to), it's basically a pure form of desire to reproduce carried out in accordance with human nature. "rape" is deemed as a crime for society's sake, but I think people need to admit that a "desire to rape" not springing from malice but sexual attraction is exactly the same as a pure desire to reproduce which is just a part of human nature. Most people can control that desire and get along with society.

You don't have to be restrained by laws nor morality inside your head. Maybe not if you're strongly religious. But I'm not religious and I believe in freedom of thought. These "peerlessly beautiful, stubborn, strong-willed girls with dignity and high social standing" with all the tropes are almost impossible to exist in reality. It's fantasy anyway. "rape" is also a fantasy unless you have a desire to go to prison. But I believe a "desire to rape" itself is something pure since it originates from human nature. It's fine as long as you don't carry it out IRL to go against society. The whole point of erotica is to experience things you can't IRL. Don't tell me you're one of those wimps who avoid all the r-18 novels with "rape" tag. You're either a big masochist or just not true to your own desires.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  5. supreme_emperor

supreme_emperor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rape isn't a "human nature" nor pure, normal people not have the desire to rape or to be raped. Rape doesn't have a "strong correlation to masculinity" however it does have a strong correlation to mental illness. You're mentality is twisted and sick. Just became "its just a book" and its a preference" doesn't change the fact that you're trying to defend rape. I sincerely you have no woman in your life.

6. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't really want to say this but i don't think anything is pure if it originates from human nature because our nature is the same as that of beasts. you can call it ignorant but 'pure'? you'd have to be delusional

edit: it reeks of virgin mentality ngl

edit 2: @Raven Evernight yo raven look at this, is this your long lost straight brother?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  7. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's too bad that you ignored all my points and went straight to "rape is bad". I never said rape is good. But "desire to rape" is the same as "desire to reproduce" which is just human nature. It's ok if you don't understand. I'm new to erotica and I wrote that up to clear up my own feelings. Have a good day sir!
    That's just a matter of your perspective. Beasts are creatures of nature. Is anything created from nature not pure? On the other hand, society's ideologies such as laws, morality, and ethics are artificially created by humans and they change over time. Would you call them pure? What's "pure" for you?

8. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    it's funny. indeed, all those 'ideologies' you said are created by humans. are they artificially created? no. it's just as normal as evolution. and i think you're forgetting that human are sentient. just maybe. anything pure that will stem from humans won't come from animalistic desires, but rather from absolute rationality. i think you need to clear your head first ngl *pat pat pat*

9. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Human rationality changes all the time depending on their value... Values changes over time as well. Such weak transient things are "pure" for you? I think you have a pretty shallow perspective.

10. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    Human rape appears not as an aberration but as an alternative gene-promotion strategy that is most likely to be adopted by the 'losers' in the competitive, harem-building struggle. If the means of access to legitimate, consenting sex is not available, then a male may be faced with the choice between force or genetic extinction.

Don't make excuses for being an inferior creature :> And you're forgetting natural fallacies, in which not everything found in nature is good, because tornadoes, storm and earthquakes and the like exist. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's pure, as there is no way to justify thoughts of rape. Fun fact, did you know that anyone who successfully justified rape internally has a 51% higher chance of raping someone? Go seek a psychiatrist. *pat pat pat* Human rationality never changes, neither do they have value as human rationality is something absolute. It's not weak transient things, but something that differentiates us from other animals that practice rape such as orangutans, penguins and orcas.

11. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Sexual frenzy is our compensation for the tedious moments we must suffer in the passage of life. 'Nothing in excess,' professed the ancient Greeks. Why if I spend half the month in healthy scholarship and pleasant sleep, shouldn't I be allowed the other half to howl at the moon and pillage the groins of Europe's great beauties?

12. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on your "weak creature vs strong creature" mentality. If you're going to the "genes" and "extinction" level, strong creatures should dominate as many females as possible without considering consent. That's how all strong creatures are in nature. Even humans were the same until came modern society. Talking about natural disasters here is just cringy. They're part of nature and are neither "good" nor "evil" if you say it's "impure" you're saying nature is "impure" and that's something entirely different for you to talk about. "human rationality never changes and is absolute" - I don't know where you heard this from, but I don't even want to refute you. I probably should stop talking to some 15-yo kid posting on an r-18 thread.

13. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    oh it's another confirmed madman with an internal set of thinking and thinks he has a new 'outlook' on the world and society. it's terrible talking to virgins *sigh* i didn't sign up to continuously talk to people like this

14. 69 others

69 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow that got personal real fast

15. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    there's crazy stuff on this forum and this guy is one of it. just treat it as my bad luck that i came across a criminal today *sigh*

16. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Fantasies are great, and can bring motivation to your mundane life :) Maybe if he was born in 2200, he would've been able to do it in full-body VR.

17. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we should clarify you only like reading about rape in novels not in real life cause this could be the beginning of a rapist right here

Uselessdead23 likes this.
  18. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound like you weren't getting personal right from the start. But I gotta say your level of logic doesn't get me interested enough to continue this conversation.

I'll check that out, Thnx for the recommendation!

19. Dokja6116

Dokja6116 not suspicious

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on now, let's all agree that we men.....tend to have some really weird fetishes, and honestly that's fine as long as we don't cross the line between reality and fiction. You know, someone may just be trying to jack off after a hard day and the fap material is not just working for them, so yeah, that's where the fetishes come in and stuff. So let's not ruin someone's day because of what they like, as long as the other party keeps it in check.:blobReach:
    Ok, maybe a harsh critique but let's keep it at that. I'm not saying I'm like a judge or anything or that my words are obsolete, just giving you guys a perspective from passersbys' who are trying to have a fun time reading. :blobxd:
    Sorry if I offended anyone.:blobsob:

20. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    If you consider obtaining seemingly untouchable women as achievements, then yes, you would likely obtain more satisfaction. It serves as external validation for your own worth in comparison to other men, as you "obtained" them, but others could not.
    If you have to forcibly rape someone "to satisfy your masculinity," it seems likely that you have a fragile "masculinity," one that requires external validation to prove a sense of "self-worth." For one, you have absolutely no consideration for the victim in question, and two, you only obtain validation through putting someone else down.

Your entire argument seems to assume that males are superior to females, or that this quality of "masculinity" is great enough to ignore a person's agency, and for this reason, a "superior" male is free to do as he pleases.

I'd also like to ask you to further elaborate on what you meant by "people work hard to make good women theirs."
    At the very least, we can both agree on this matter.