Spoiler The Tyrant won't let me go /폭군이 나를 놓아주지 않는다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vdv027, Dec 26, 2020.

1. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The tyrant won't let me go
    폭군이 나를 놓아주지 않는다

Description of work:

One day when I endured the hellish days under the nameless extras being abandoned by parents, the imperial people who attacked the orphanage took me to the Imperial Palace.

“Every day, at least ten minutes or more hold the prince's hand, but on the day of class, please hold at least twenty minutes."

Then a man named Emperor suddenly sees me and asks me to hold the hand of a prince who will grow up as a cruel tyrant in the future.

I thought I would maintain a thorough business relationship with the Crown Prince in order to prevent the death of the tyrant who was struggling in war.

"Majesty, I will also retire after 3 years"

Crack

The teacup in Cedric's hand shattered, unable to withstand the terrifying grip.

“Yes, Ciel. I'm sorry, but I didn't hear it well."

It seems like this crazy tyrant has no intention of letting me go

“It’s not enough for the doctor to hold hands.” Yes, it can be, but why are you in my bed. ?

“I heard that it should be about spending one night together.”
    Hey, your Majesty, didn't you just decide to hold our hands?

Can someone spoil me??

Raw: https://channel-page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56124753

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Brown sugar and toleneram like this.
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    yes interesting ‘I’m trying to be cool with the tyrant and run away afterwards but he won’t let me go’ kinda plot:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    so cute, any spoilers? :blobrofl:

4. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like this will be picked up~~~

Brown sugar likes this.
  5. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. nightbutterfly

nightbutterfly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Tyrant Won’t Let Me Go 폭군이 나를 놓아주지 않는다
    [​IMG]
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-tyrant-wont-let-me-go/

Web Novel

Description
    One day after I endured the hellish days of being a nameless extra that was abandoned by my parents, the people who attacked the orphanage took me to the Imperial Palace.

“Every day, at least ten minutes or more hold the prince’s hand, but on the days of classes, please hold at least twenty minutes.”

Then a man called the Emperor suddenly sees me and asks me to hold the hand of a prince who would grow up as a cruel tyrant in the future.

I thought I would maintain a thorough business-like relationship with the Crown Prince in order to prevent the death of the tyrant who was struggling in war.

“Your Majesty, I will retire in 3 years”

**Crack**

The teacup in Cedric’s hand shattered, unable to withstand the terrifying grip.

“Yes, Cie? I’m sorry, but I didn’t hear that well.”

It seems like this crazy tyrant has no intention of letting me go

“The doctor said that it was not enough to hold hands anymore.”

What? It could happen, but why are you in my bed?

“He said that we should spend a night together.”

Hey! Your Majesty, didn’t the doctor say that I just need to hold your hand?

Lovely pics and story, waiting for spoilers :blobReach:

7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised MC hasn't connected the dots (based on the prologue) that she's now the object of his obsession. Either that or she's terrified of the idea of being with him

8. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the original story a 'victory sword's was absorbed by the ogfl that's why the tyrant cedric wanted the ogfl somuch

Because when he was young it was said the 'child of an oracle's will appear and help him the child of the oracle handles the blue light (which is Caliberne) it will help the prince to be a magic swordsman.

Then mc accidentally absorbs Caliberne well from previous chaps she didn't want to have Caliberne but Caliberne likes her mc then had no choice but accept her destiny believing that the tyrant would still fall for the ogfl just cliche

But when she was being harassed by the director the prince (tyrant) appeared and helped her and Caliberne knew that the prince will come.

And they arrived at the Imperial Palace mc and the prince were holding each other's hand.

Then a servant noticed that the gem on the prince's sword was glowing meaning he was receiving mana from mc through their hands

That's why the Emperor ordered mc to hold the prince hand everyday after class coz mc unconsciously transfers mana to the prince and the Emperor noticed that since then that was the beginning....

This spoiler until chapter 4

9. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ciel was destined to die in the original because her body could not withstand her mana, and when she only survive when she absorbed Caliberne, Caliberne then absorbs her excess mana but Caliberne told Ciel that she still need the contract with the Prince since Caliberne can't absorb all of her mana and that the Prince was the only one who could absorb her enormous mana...

And to pass the mana/magic power she needs constant body contact.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Cedric, was trying to hide from someone then went to Ciel to hide and he pulled Ciel under the table and hugged her so that the man looking for him would not find anyone (I think they were 11 or 12 when this happened).

After that he kept sending Ciel gifts and he even baked cookies tied with blue ribbon only for her in the excuse of thanking her when she helped him hide.

Paul says that cedric's kindness to Ciel was different, but Ciel only put it aside thinking that cedric was only thanking her.

Under the table--- even after the man that was looking for cedric was gone he still didn't let go of Ciel under the table... The Prince Palace was on the opposite side of the castle and Ciel was wondering why cedric went to her just to hide when her room/lounge was far away from the Prince Palace. But she couldn't ask because she was distracted when cedric was hugging her and it was so hard to breath for her because she was so close to him.

10. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They r tooo lovely ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Thank u pls if u have more spoil us❤️

Brown sugar likes this.
  11. anvollo

anvollo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary: What’s the chapter where the part from the promo happen? Can some one please spoil this for me?

Creolenerd and Brown sugar like this.
  12. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    What promo are you talking about? Is there a promo manhwa? Can you please give the link for that?

Brown sugar likes this.
  13. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they meant the description of the work. Like the little scene under the title and cover that is supposed to make us want to read the book.
    I'm pretty sure they were asking when the scene of her asking to retire takes place. There is no promo manhwa sadly as far as I can tell.

Brown sugar and anvollo like this.
  14. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The person who Cedric was hiding from is Brian Terkake who is supposed ot be a swordsmaster and is Ciel's swordteacher.
    A few days after the above events happen, Ciel is practicing with Caliberne and she hears Cedric yell and a man's voice. When she runs towards his voice she sees it was Brian who was being really rough and aggressive with Ciel.

At that point in time Ciel didn't know whoo Brian was so she ran up to them to grab Brian's wrist to let go of cedric. Brian is a complete assholle and he basically condescendingly tells Ciel to eff off because he's the swordsmaster and she's just a nobody commoner.

Brian is from a famous family known for their swordsmanship so he's completely entitled and rude. Ciel tries to make peace and apologizes but Brian responds very rudely to her. She brushes it aside and decides to watch a class between them. And she saw that Brian was training Ciel with a greatsword -- which is too big for his frame and is not an appropriate training tool for a kids who hs been practicing for only a month.

after that class ends, she approaches brian and tries to make a suggestion that hey maybe that sword is too big for him and he just scoffs at her and is dismissive and is like you dont know what you're talking bout you better leave or else. this annoys ciel who is trying to be rational and calm. so later, Ciel goes to the Emperor and its not described in the chapter but basically the Emperor finds out that Brian is training Cedric with a greatsword.

later, brian is with the emperor and the emperor is like you're fired from being vicecommando so you better focus on being Cedric's teacher and this time no fukn around. Brian acts super pitiful and tries to talk back but the emperor warns him like do you wanna be fired from both jobs or just the one? brian decides to shut up and now he wants to get revenge on ciel.

next scene is ciel ends up joining the knighthood because she was hanging out with the commander who is like a grandpa to her because previously, she went out with the knights and they came across a bunch of monsters and when they ran towards her she got scared and badabingbadaboom she cut down all the monsters with one slash. everyone was impressed, she got a medal and got admitted to knighthood.

brian is watching the celebrations and congrats party for ciel , basically just lurking and scheming. he challenges her to a duel and he thinks he has the upper hand by suggesting rules that are advantageous to him, but he dont know that ciel is a fencing genius from her first life and also has caliberne. and she agrees and says ok if i win you have to leave knighthood and he agrees. in the duel she's not able to use caliberne, and brian is like ok we're gonna duel with greatswords. this dude is obsessed with greatswords. long story short, he wants to use the duel as opportunity to kill her, he cheats by giving her a defective sword, but she still beats him. He doesnt want to accept his loss so he tries to punch Ciel. Before his fist reached ciel, cedric comes to the rescue and is all tyrant-like and serious and scary and defuses the situation.

emperor finds out and is pissed. so brian gets fired and banned from the palace, ending generations of his family being known for this one thing they're good at. brian clearly was not good at swordstuff. And then Ciel becomes cedric's swordsmaster. so now she has two jobs but she did get a pay-raise so she's happy about that.

15. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kashuel was Cedric's cousin and her mother Emperor's sister was famous because of her love story that she pursue to marry someone she loved which is Kashuel's father so the duchess was now known as a love guru.

And kashuel been giving advice to Cedric (this is in the time skip of 4yrs so they're 18yrs old at this time) kashuel already noticed that Cedric likes Ciel but he's like what about her? Are you sure nobody will take her?

Because of this Cedric began his ways to monopolize Ciel using the 'wish ticket' he had from their promise when he becomes a swordmaster Ciel will grant her a wish (this promise was made when they're still young after Brian was kicked out from the palace) so he diligently practice even during the night whether it's raining or not and he caught a cold.

He acted like he don't want to drink the bitter Medicine... And acted like a child in front of Ciel.(Ciel thinking she never wanted to get sick because she also didn't want to drink bitter Medicine)

Cedric ask that if Ciel does what he wants he'll drink the medicine, so Ciel agreed in order for Cedric to drink the medicine and get better.

After Cedric drank the medicine he told Ciel what he wants from her that is to 'Never hold someone else's hand'

16. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    who has the RAW please DM me :cookie:

Brown sugar likes this.
  17. Itssalwa

Itssalwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pweasee:blobpopcorn: i want to know who's the villain? And for the oriFL.. She's not a bad person right? :blobtired:

Brown sugar and Venice1 like this.
  18. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please. What is happening why is Ciel's mana getting harder to control and when is Cedric going to confess lol. What about the origFL and origML? Is the story going to revolve around them being 20 years olds or is there going to be another time skip?

Creolenerd and Brown sugar like this.
  19. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, in the next 2 chapters I think maybe the OGml tried to assassinate Cedric while doing his speech.. I'm not sure if It's really the OGml... And the guy also wants Ciel (the who wants to kill Cedric)

20. MrPL

MrPL New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm new and looking for spoilers, take care of me!

Brown sugar likes this.