Spoiler The villainess needs a tyrant/그 악녀에게는 폭군이 필요하다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by biha, Jun 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This happens between chapter 70 to 89

2. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys chapter 89 is snu snu~
    I REPEAT SNU SNU~ in chapter 89:blobnosebleed:

3. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please share hehe:oops:

4. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    The villainess needs a tyrant

Perhaps he was going to unravel everything he had never seen before, and the rush of kissing was violent. The hand pulling her back was hastily, and the breathing was tight. Esseled, the short call didn't come out half the time and was repeatedly eaten again. If you hang on to Esseled in a feeling that you are gradually becoming hazy due to lack of breathing, you will tilt your head to catch your breath.

wow gave Sticky gazes come and go from the position where the panting chests meet and the tips of the noses intersect. After a while, at some point, Meribel was completely held by Esseled. Esseled lifted her up gently, took a few steps and sat down on a chair, then continued the promiscuous act. One of the buttons on the back of the open-shoulder dress, which exposed from the shoulder to the neck, was loosened. After reading the well-intentioned gesture, Meribel lifted her red, wet lips and made a troubled expression on her face.

"Eselred,"

"Say it."

"Wait, um."

Esseled's lips touched the neckline. Meribel trembled and bit her lips in a shrill feeling. Meanwhile, Esseled lowered her lips along Meribel's neckline, which had become quiet. He inhaled the pulses pounding in his neck that came in a handful, made a tooth mark on his shoulder, and kissed the hollow beneath it. Still, her hands didn't know how to rest, so each time the buttons were released one by one, Meribel's thin body line trembled.

As if that kind of Meribel was cute too, Esseled smiled low with her neck ringing.

is kissing her temple

Trembled

"Why, it's not the first time."

There was a clear sense of the deliberately dense voice digging into her ears, and Meribel curled up slightly like a rabbit. Esseled's smile grew deeper. Meribel, whose face was blushing red, pushed Esseled's cheek with a voice that looked like she was about to cry.

"Don't make fun of me. That's a thing of

the past."

"Anyway, it's not the first time."

"It's the first time, this time."

"Then I'll have to tell you one more time."

"What are you going to tell me?"

The cold desk touched his back. The temperature of the wood reaching through the buttons was clear, so Meribel groaned softly and bent over. Putting her hand under it and hugging her lightly, Esseled placed her body on top of Meribel. Essel Red smiled loosely, kissing Meribel's messy hair.

"You will know when you experience it."

Then he swallowed Meribel and

swallowed it.

Meribel woke up feeling a dull pain as if she had been hit all over her body. As if her body could be even a wet cotton ball, she couldn't move, so Meribel gave up on getting up and decided to lay herself on the bed. Behind her was Esselred, who hugged her waist. Meribel smiled and closed her eyes as she recalled the memories of last night and the arms wrapped around her waist.

'Physical.....

Really...........

Are all the articles like this? can't say

doesn't come out After comparing the thickness of her arm and Esseled's once, Meribel shook her head and turned around. Esseled's chest touched. Unlike that day, when he stayed up all night because he was tired inside, Esseled was deeply asleep. With her cheeks pressed against her chest, which was slightly higher than her body temperature, and holding her large body tightly,

Meribel closed her eyes. Considering that the sun outside the window was high, it seemed like a long time had passed, but since no one came to wake me up, I thought I'd use that excuse and squat in bed a little longer. Above all else, the body of

Esseled is quite bulky, so I am satisfied

did

'Big'

I knew it was usually big, but seeing it up close like this, it was even bigger. The muscles are great too. Looking back, he gently lifted that heavy sword that he couldn't lift. Meribel started stroking Esseled's muscles with her fingertips. If it's not like this, when will I do it, making that excuse to myself.

The muscles were soft, yet firm. Of course it's because I didn't give it any power Thinner muscles than Jalin or Theobald. Meribel is the oyster

I lowered my hand along the song.

"If you want to wake me up, say it."

And he was captured by Esseled.

Maribel grabbed her wrist and

looked at the Esseled around

her waist. A smile filled both

cheeks.

"Your voice is very low. Maybe

it's morning."

"Isn't everyone like that in the morning?"

"It wasn't like the last time I went

to sleep."

"I haven't slept."

"I did."

As Meribel tilted her head, Esselde smirked, saying she didn't even remember. It was kind of funny because his voice was locked. I couldn't even open my eyes as if I was still asleep, and the mid-bass of the voice was locked and there was a slight scratching sound.

This is the first morning like this. Meribel smiled a little. Eselred, who heard Meribel's laughter, opened one eye and smirked.

"Why are you laughing."

"No, just. I like it."

"It's okay."

Meribel laughed again. Even though my body is heavy and my back throbs whenever I move, I see laughter coming out.

'I really like this guy, but it's more than me.'

Even though I knew this wasn't the time to play love like this, the late morning with Esseled felt peaceful as if I had no worries. As much as I want to keep doing this.

However, it was not only Meribel who felt that way, Esselred, who was stroking Meribel's hair, opened her mouth.

"I intend to finish this work as soon

as possible. At that time, you can put your mind to the wedding, and it'll be fine to stay in bed late."

"You must be busy then."

"At least now, I mean."

For some reason, her voice seemed embarrassed, so Meribel just laughed. Esseled did not speak after that. The two of them lay tangled in silence like that, and crawled out of bed only at lunchtime. It was only natural that he heard the voice of Kir, who was

working alone.

Guess what? this happens in Esseled's office

This happens when meribel sees jailyn lifts therban in a princess carry
    'Eselred used to hold me likeh that.'

Meribel glanced at Esseled for a

moment, then looked away as she recalled it, and his wrist was grasped. Dark red eyes followed Meribel.

an unfamiliar memory of the past.

But even at that moment, Esseled felt

"...Meribel."

"Yeah?"

"There is no need to be envious."

"Yeah?"

"If you want, wherever you go, hold me like that I can go"

I think there is some misunderstanding. Perhaps he thinks that he was envious of Sir Peregrine, who had been handed to Sir Mad when he looked at him. Meribel smiled as she loosened her wrinkled eyebrows in wonder

"You are making me a lazy person."

"You can be a little lazy. You're already diligent enough."

"I woke up a little late today."

"Be more lazy. That way, you and I will stay
    in bed until morning."

Meribel, who was predicting what was going on behind the scenes

He quickly shut Esseled's mouth and looked at Kir. Kir couldn't take his eyes off the paperwork in front of me. But rather than because I was so engrossed in my work, is it because of my mood that I couldn't even turn my eyes to see each other?

At the moment when Meribel's face turned red, Kir glanced at her and looked back at the paperwork.

"I don't mind. I will pretend to have no eyes and no ears."

It sounds like you have to be careful enough. Meribel smiled and took

her hand away from Esselred's lips.

it was when you said

"Don't worry about yourself.
    It's rude to write."

side.

Something soft touched my palm and fell. Even his wrists were still clasped. As Meribel looked back at Esseled with a shuddering thought, Eselred smiled thinly and buried her face halfway in Meribel's hand. Like a dog wishing to be petted by its owner. I felt a hollow eye hole and a straight nose bridge in the palm of my hand. Lightly scattered exhalations, soft eyelids, and long eyelashes underneath. her being

I've never had my palms so sensitive in my life, but now I can feel the touch of things I'm touching, even if I have eyes on the palms of my

hands.

'Oh God.'

Why don't they give you immunity to these things while letting you go back in time? Meribel blamed God for loving her, and had to hold her empty hand over and over, as if trying to grab her pounding heart.

In the end, Meribel was released from Esseled only after he kissed her pulse again on the inside of her wrist.

I only MTLed them. So it won't be perfect

5. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you, it turned out to be quite intense:sneaky:

simplysharonda likes this.
  6. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I found out only just now that I won’t able to read the last 10 chapters of the novel in kakapo page. I have to pay for it. :blobsob:I don’t know what to do. I’m broke as hell.

I've been reading 6 more novels in that. :notlikeblob:

ardills, Lacry, syofiaa and 7 others like this.
  7. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she's lived, counting this one, 3 lives in total? But she doesn't remember, for now, her first one, correct?

beazacha and badibadibam like this.
  8. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just made another new accs (use your email. New user got 500 cache [it's like 5 chapter])

syofiaa and honingzoet like this.
  9. yerisegg

yerisegg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sm for the spoilers!!:blobxd:

10. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa adaptation has been released with R15 tag.

[​IMG]

FEMALE LEAD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. The cheerful otaku

The cheerful otaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers:):):):).

12. kingini

kingini Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just wondering if ML takes in any consorts/concubines? Or if he has any other lovers besides the FL

13. Just_Call_Me_Leanne

Just_Call_Me_Leanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoiler :aww::aww: Just wanna ask if there is an english light novel trans of this??:blobpopcorn::blobpeek:

14. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not i guess...cause he so in love with fl

15. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
  16. errorusernamesmh

errorusernamesmh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so idk I'm assuming he likes bold, smart, and cunning type of girls (sometimes that is not common for girl in the manhwa world unless you're the female lead)

Y'all the ML is soo hot i can't

17. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! Can you spoil more about their sweet moments? :aww:
    Or, can you spoil us about the plot summary/story line until the latest chapter you've read? Like the big picture. I just read the the manhwa adaptation until ch 18, and i'm so curious about what's gonna happen, tysm ❤️

####

It just did, here is the fan translation :blobparty:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    syofiaa, Shieri, SofiyeJaan and 5 others like this.
  18. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAOOO GUYS LOOK AT THE COUSIN AFTER FL AND ML KISS
    upload_2021-7-29_23-36-40.jpeg

19. Avocadokawwai

Avocadokawwai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe someone have raw (googledrive) ar some secret full translated version.. :blobspy: HOT tyrant dont let me sleep calm at night.. :blob_teary: I want to know or ending is as good as begining

syofiaa likes this.
  20. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me in :blobspy::blobspearpeek:

twilight_123 likes this.