Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You just made my eyebrow twitch! :facepalm:

The author either is distracted or running on fumes...or milking this self-discovery/growth arc for all it's worth...

Reeka98, beazacha, chiri.ru and 5 others like this.
  2. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone watched the Indian series 'tulsi'? I get the tulsi vibe from this novel.

Tulsi is a series that was aired on t.v and went on for yrs and yrs until even the producers got fed up with it and gave up on it. As for the actors, they got changed midway due to the story never coming to an end.

That's the kind of feeling I get from this novel right now. It makes me laugh at the absurdity of it all and at the same time feel a bit annoyed.

evanesco99211, DOHere and Veille like this.
  3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay new chapter it looks like we timeskipped out of the day that never ends, and vio is going on the offensive.
    167. Kaero Kaero

The skin color is light enough not to be unnatural and healthier than usual. The lips are light and shiny, and the cheeks are slightly rosy. Don't put on flashy colors, just bring out the goodness of the material, just bring out the original things. The loosely braided hair and the metal hair ornaments without jewels are sophisticated because they are simple.

It was a brand new product that I wasn't used to, but I was proud that only politeness and aesthetics were second to none. I take pride in understanding the appeal of Violet more than anyone else.

"Good morning Vio-chan, are you in good physical condition?"

"Well, I'm really fine."

"It was good. It's been a while since I was in uniform."

"Yeah ... so it feels a little weird. I should have been wearing it for years."

"It's okay, it looks great"

Not surprisingly, his slowly stretched hand touched Violet's hair. In addition to the original soft hair quality, a golden barrette glitters on the back of the head, which has been half-up with a silky texture with careful care and careful setting. Zilant's cheeks became soft and loose, with a light gray color flowing from the long fingers of his big hand, which was suitable for his height, as if the thread broke.

"cute"

A smile that melts with the sweetness of cotton candy sprinkled with sugar water is enough to complete the world of the two. I'm sure Marin isn't in my eyes. To be correct, it doesn't matter whether you are there or not. Originally, he is a man who has only three types of life: himself, Violet, and others. Marin is somewhat important, but after all it is superior or inferior in "Other". Marin is not as extreme as Zilant, but it's similar, so I have no complaints. Violet is shy, but laughing happily, that's all that matters.

"Ah ... yes, thank you. Marin did her best."

It's certainly Marin, but it doesn't mean anything to Zilant.

Beautiful and adorable. It's something I always think about, and it's not a special feeling today. I notice such changes as different hairstyles and different makeup, but it's different if it is said that it affects my impressions. If Violet looks happy, it's great if it changes, and it's great if it changes. With that kind of impression, it's just a story of love.

"I couldn't talk about cosmetics, but did I have all the tools? I checked, but I'm not familiar with it in the first place, so I'm not sure."

"I'm not particularly detailed, but it was prepared more than enough. There were many colors I had never used."

"That's right ... Tell me whenever you have something you're interested in or want. I don't seem to notice this, and I'm in trouble if I don't have it when I need it."

"Yeah ... I'll spoil you at that time."

"Yeah, promise"

It's good now, but one day I'll definitely be back in the social world. It is the responsibility of this status that does not change even after being tied to Zilant. At that time, I don't have enough tools, I don't have enough colors, I don't have the skills, but I can't pass. Although my status as a student still protects me to some extent now, my palm is brilliantly turned around on the day of graduation. If Violet and Marin don't train their arms and eyes in the present, it's a world where even one blunder will be inherited. It can be said that we are already late when we have to incorporate not only the facial features, clothes, and accessories, but also the rapidly changing trends. There is only a short time left to hit with the good material.

"Anyway, why don't we go see it together on our way home today? It's a good time, and I want to know a lot."

"I'm leaving it to Marin, so I wonder if I should study a little."

"Then it's decided! I'll pick you up after school, so wait in the classroom."

"I am looking forward"

At this time of the test, there shouldn't be such a time. In particular, Violet is absent on a weekly basis, so there is not only time but also no time to spare. If this goes on, the result will be easy to imagine, and my father will be angry like a fiery fire.

Thinking so much, I wondered why. You don't have to endure the blame that you forgot to even feel depressed anymore, and if you don't like a little break, you can just run away.

Violet is reasonably good, just because the results originally sought were unusual, and thanks to the study session with Rosette, he should be able to get an average score if he is taking regular classes from now on.

"Then I'll go. I'll be back by dinner."

"Don't worry, we will deliver it safely."

"I'm afraid. Please be careful."

Marin couldn't move for a while, with his head bowed to Violet, who shook his hand softly, and Yulan, who turned his back at a glance.

For the first time, Violet, who smiled and said "go home," was so beautiful that she couldn't cry.
    I have no idea what kaero kaero means as well

4. AoiTsubasa

AoiTsubasa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaero = go home
    Like okaeri = welcome home

Khadz, DOHere, kawaii12345 and 2 others like this.
  5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolllll
    I don't know anything about it, but sounds spot on.

Khadz and evanesco99211 like this.
  6. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point of time i really think that will be the case
    Next chepter is they will be daydreaming about the future while yulian spread the rumour about the trashdad to upper nobility and commom people

Khadz, Reeka98 and Rose Nightingale like this.
  7. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh...

This story had the potential to at least be decent, but from the spoilers we're getting it seems like hot garbage.

Reeka98, Khadz, DOHere and 1 other person like this.
  8. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And another month goes by and we have another chapter
    168. Incompatible

"Good morning ...!"

As soon as I met my face, I approached a distance where I could touch the tip of my nose. Shake the skirt softly and jump in. The glittering eyes are more jewel-stained in combination with the original pale color. That's as much as it's coloring that hair.

Seeing the sad and painful but happy smile, I was impressed that she was beautiful.

"Good morning rosette, how are you doing?"

"Yes ... yes, I'm not at all"

Break words and nod again and again. It's not damp enough to cry, but it seems that the words are stuck in the air. The ridiculous words are all unclear words that cannot be read ahead.

I don't know how things are being communicated while I'm resting, but I'm sure the facts aren't the same. Rather, is it more likely that there is no information? You would have been worried if you knew it, but knowing nothing would make you worried. I was absent for a few weeks if it was a day or two.

"I was fine too. So ... uh ..."

It was funny to say that it was okay or not to worry. It's too late to deceive, and it's too dishonest for her hard work to do nothing.

I was so worried about my first friend.

"Vio-chan"

Zilant, who was watching the situation at a distance, touched Violet's back. The gaze that seemed to look down was connected to the eyes of Zilant looking down at me, and I unraveled the body with a strong smile in contrast to Violet, whose anxiety was highlighted.

"I don't have time right now, so why don't we talk at noon?"

"Yes ... Is the rosette okay?"

"Of course, I am always"

It seemed that he was taken aback by Zilant's intervention for a moment, but he soon regained his beautiful smile. Whether it is the surname of the status and personality that is often surrounded by acquaintances and others, it does not expose the awkwardness in any situation.

"Oh, I'll be there too."

"... Yeah, it doesn't matter."

"Was good"

The smiles seem to be perfect for the two of us, but is it because of the heavy air behind them? Perhaps they were acquainted with each other in the first place, and since they go to the same school, it's not funny to have friends that Violet doesn't know.

It is also unknown to Violet that the meeting in an unknown place was impressive to them in every sense.

"Did you both know each other?"

"I don't think I'm an acquaintance. I had the opportunity to talk to him once. I knew his name before that, but I met him in person only then."

"I am also. The face and name were the same, but there was no interaction."

"That's right ... Then, should I introduce you again?"

"That's right ... I wonder what kind of person Vio is."

His expression and tone are so different from Yulan that Rosette had met before. No, the line of sight and facial expressions towards the rosette are still artificial. It seems that the correspondence is changed depending on the other party so that it seems that it is different from the personality.

"I'll pick you up at noon, so wait in the classroom."

"If so, I will prepare the place for you. Shall we meet at the entrance?"

"... Thank you, both of us"

I'm reluctant to get that far ... but I'm more than grateful. To be honest, it's hard to be alone even on campus now. Maybe it's because I thought it was easier than staying at home, but I knew a place where I could feel more at ease than at home and at school. The vigilance and fear of just one person in this school, which is attended by many students, does not make even the slightest alert.

As time goes by, I'll regain a little margin. I remembered that day from a place where I could feel at ease. In my memory, there is a crying face of an adorable girl. A younger sister who sadly and painfully calls herself an older sister.

It wasn't pity, compassion, forgiveness, or compromise that I had in my calm heart.

It was just the same indifference that was honed by disgust that day.

Well it's another action packed episode, and I have to hand it the author for coming up with a meaningful title. /sarcam

Bastian, lazynoodles, Yu07 and 5 others like this.
  9. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this novel for quite a while, yet now i am back, the story is not progressing at all... Is the author getting author block or something? :blobexpressionless:

I don't know about tulsi but i know several Indian's TV films/soap operas that dragged long (~2000 episodes, i think) and the actors/actresses got replaced and/or had to have their characters die because they needed to do other things (getting married, giving birth, emigrating, etc.). Not to mention there are bunch of dramas in the films :blobjoy:

Muskaan2004, DOHere and Khadz like this.
  10. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL! There are several Indian soap operas like this. I remember some would even go as far as to reincarnate the main casts through Devine intervention (but they would have different appearances) just to continue the movies since the original casts gave up on it and left so new casts were chosen.

DOHere likes this.
  11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She writes a chapter per month?
    How does she come up with such exciting content in only a month? -_-
    Just wow.

Thank you for posting the chappie tho

12. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if am wrong. This is sarcasm, right? :blobsmirk:

13. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, totally serious. Because this stuff is the most exciting content one could find in a Better Homes & Garden maga-er, I mean romance fantasy novel! :blobokhand: :blobconfused:

Yeah, sorry about that, forgot the genre I was reading here for a moment. :blobjoy:

teirrai, Khadz and DOHere like this.
  14. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    So this has a light novel.

That's nice, maybe we'll see some improvement (Found Vol 1 in a bookstore lol)

DOHere and rock.doll like this.
  15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh is it in English?

16. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DOHere likes this.
  17. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's in english.
    Found it in Barns & Noble.
    Feel that the main issue with spoilers here is the fact that we're reading a webnovel lol

and those tend to be pretty bad, as they're intended to be prototypes.

(It has a buttload of chapters tho, so...)

evanesco99211 likes this.
  18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thanks!
    I don't expect the hardbook to be much better, honestly. You'd also need a lot of patience to read through it. I would've just had a look at the end of that volume.

evanesco99211 likes this.
  19. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo this still hassnt ended. Or anything good happend for a year. Fathers still trashy and mooching. This novel was good but now its just being milked with prob no one getting serious repuctions. Ughhh

Hell one day has been this year only and then some. Some writers wrap up two whole arcs by then

20. Daddified

Daddified Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imma be honest, I got COVID from trying to follow along and frankly just moved on to other novels. Bit disappointing but it is what it is.