Spoiler Angelic lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Nov 16, 2020.

1. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers.

And yes, the silly knight just lost his opportunity to raise up. Jayna knew the best about Louise's power and authority as she was the idiot that went to war against Louise in the past and lost horribly. If not because of her family's power, Jayna won't be able to last that long at that time. It was nice to see that Angela's society is doomed now but I afraid all will be undone easily by the "2nd Prince" later.

So I guess the next arc will be Jayna saving Princess Halys and her knight. It is funny that Princess Halys and the Knight are more beautiful and handsome than the main cast. Jayna and crown prince are just average in terms of look.

2. ani2000

ani2000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know why Angela hates pink color?
    I know it's related to her mother ...
    Actually what happened then!

3. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been answered before. Kindly read the thread before asking. Or, at least visit the Spoiler Table of Content (TOC).
    TOC: Post #2

But to answer your question...
    Post #117

Orphus likes this.
  4. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fully agree. Rather than suicide they should live long with the guilt eating them from inside out - also even if they couldn't control the nanny and the King they shouldn't let the friend drink poison either. I have the feeling is something the author particularly liked cause almost everybody who died was either poisoned or used on themselves... such a frequent method lessens the impact of it.

5. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    He is not only rude to Louise, but he also did the same to Jayna. He grabbed Jayna's hand in a rude manner like she is a commoner. He was lucky that Jayna didn't take action on him but this time, he won't be that lucky as Louise is more unforgiving than Jayna at this moment. If every knight is acting like Dylan and Cassie, the empire's future is in a good hand.

The funny that is Aiden didn't under the love potion influence, and he already acting like this. Just imagine if he is under the love potion's influence, he would be a yandere. Haha.

The thing is Jayna actually looks pretty on the novel cover. I blame the manhwa's artist for making her so plain when Louise, Halys, and Angela are prettier than her in the same medium. I hope that she will slowly be looking pretty as the story goes.

Thanks for your summary for chapter 39 as usual. Just as we expected, she will be saving the knight. If everything went according to her plan, she will have 2 powerful allies (Louise and Halys) on her side now.

And there is someone translated chapter 27 and chapter 28 for the manhwa and the quality is garbage tier. It is sad that this good manhwa ended up like this.

roseO and honeymochi like this.
  6. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    God, could you imagine how fucked Jayna would be if she had been reborn WITHOUT immunity to the love drug? I don't think she'd be Angela's simp/punching bag like in her first life, but considering how much the drug changes the person's behavior, Jayna would probably be struggling mentally with trying to protect herself & her father from Angela.

But yes - Aidan is truly an idiot. Along with Count Brian. They both have the most lowest of standards considering that Angela without the drug is just the most socially inept person ever but with a very pretty face. Like the second she gets caught in a lie, she's completely unable to explain herself other than by crying & throwing a temper tantrum - which is NOT what you'd expect a masterclass villainess to do.....
    -_-

Even a capital prostitute might even have higher etiquette than Angela "i wanna be princess but i don't want to study how nobility works, i'll just let Jayna & my 'friends' handle it for me & miss every social cue possible~" Vito.

7. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    That is why she wasn't the main antagonist in the end. Jayna will be facing someone who is more capable and deadly. Angela will be a pawn used by both sides.

And yes, prostitute will have a better chance to win a crown princess position than Angela at this point. At least the prostitute knows how the real world works and she will fight the battle prepared.

Yahyah likes this.
  8. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Well, to be honest, it is not the chapter I want to read. I want to see how Jayna saved Princess Halys and her BFchapter instead. Well, I guess we have to wait for the next few weeks to reach that point.

honeymochi likes this.
  9. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Low-quality translation for Chapter 29 is out, and I guess that I am really glad to see Jayna ruined Heather's career path in this timeline as she was really a bitch in the first timeline.

evanesco99211 likes this.
  10. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    QQ: Can anyone tell me what happened to the rabbit? I saw the raw 41 and the rabbit follows the MC, was he/she becomes her pet?

honeymochi likes this.
  11. honeymochi

honeymochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know! I personally put off translating this chapter for as long as I did because of how boring everything's been. I worry that the next chapter will have us doing another filler episode with Dane—again—instead of, you know, putting the puzzle pieces into place for Jayna's ultimate revenge.
    This is the problem that I have with the manhwa—the plot can be amazing, but while you're slogging through filler chapters at times, during others you're going through fast-paced, action-packed chapters that you wish were spaced out a bit more. More revenge and political intrigue, please!
    Even the best get caught off-guard at times. Though Boss Bunny's pretty strong for a rabbit, he's still just that—a rabbit. I reckon, with their substantial size difference, he can still easily be beaten by a little boy.

12. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    The kid also sorta cheat using a wooden sword.

lyann likes this.
  13. AliSakurai

AliSakurai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how Angelas downfall plays out. I know she got what she deserves but how did they get her? Anyone know?

Yahyah likes this.
  14. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @honeymochi thank you so much for translating the manhwa chapters for this series. I truly appreciate your efforts since I believe the scanslations have stopped for this project.
    I was curious to see how things would progress but looks like we are stuck on the filler chapters for now hopefully the plot will start to move soon but I guess they have to keep the "romance" going too xD
    Thanks once again ^_^

Berry.Blast.20 likes this.
  15. SterryNight

SterryNight Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to MC's Dad?