Spoiler A Red Knight Does Not Blindly Follow Money

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 12, 2021.

1. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah - They help each other and instead she helps him later. In my first spoiler of her battle, she destroyed the monster on her own. No help from anyone. They are both aether master swordsmen. Two of the most powerful ones. Giryu (기류 our ML) is legendary for his swordsmanship.

The story isn't just with the FL and ML, it's all about her surrounding friendships and they will help Judith as well.

I believe there is a group that is planning to pick up this novel so they'll probably announce it soon.

I like that Judith helps herself and he is there just for her to talk to. His opinions guides her as she opens her mind to the possibilities of discovering herself and what she believes in. What is right and what is wrong.

Judith is 20 yrs old in the 2nd timeline. She dies like at age 26, I believe in the 1st timeline.

Sorry so busy lately that I can't go into detailed summaries like 소꿉친구를 폭군으로 키웠습니다: I Raised a Childhood Friend as a Tyrant

• So her 2 besties (Violette, and Khalipa/Calipa (칼리파)) she will change their fates (like prevent Violette's death when she goes on a mission, and Khalipa's suicide). and also their friendships will grow.
    • Khalipa's life is sad as well as we learn later the 2nd Prince who's plotting rebellion loves her in his own twisted way.
    • Funny thing as Judith does more good deeds she starts to get rewarded with lots of money which didn't realize can happen. As in her first life she thought to earn money you had to perform hideous acts vs. acts of bravery.
    • She eventually purchases her father's land back with the reward money she starts to earn.
    • She also courted to switch different knights devision including the 2nd prince what wants to recruit her. She of course refuses as she asks Giryu (기류 our ML) if she has to take the offer and he reassure her she doesn't.
    • I believe..Giyru along with Judith will both perform amazing acts of bravery, he's elevated to a higher rank of noble title while again she's elevated..i can't recall will have to look back at the novels, to also low but noble title.
    • Judith and Giryu's interactions are very sweet. He's trying to understand her and help her feel comfortable as who she is. Of course well as he wants her to stay in the Red Knights division as she's a good knight and strong swordsman. Feelings turn deeper as his thoughts are filled about her.
    • Around Giryu, Judith starts to learn what it is to be a knight vs just a mercenary. What is honor and what does it mean and what is the meaning of true friendship. That's why I liked this story.
    • Judith starts to trust Giryu who always gives her an honest answer. They start out as Commander and subordinate as he gives her advice, etc. . She in turns comes to trust her Commander and admire him.
    • She realizes she likes him a bit later and it get's funny as she starts to avoid him which freaks him out he runs to Dechamps asking if he did something wrong.
    • It's all about her redemption journey and of course there's love and lasting friendship along the way.
    ---
    • A little bit about the royal family. So there's a fight for the crown prince position between prince 1 and 2. Third prince collapsed due to his health and Eden the 4th prince is far way from power and there is the crown princess who I believe is the eldest and holds a bit of power herself.
    • Sorry as my memory can be fuzzy I read these books a while back.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  2. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything about her old commander? Why did he betray her

layyu, lazynoodles, Ecstasy and 2 others like this.
  3. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since she loves money so much to the point she OK with doing evil things and sold her soul in the first timeline, it made me wonder whether she even prostitute herself to the Black Knight Leader and random noblemen.

layyu and augacutan like this.
  4. cierraaajule

cierraaajule Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Manhwa is really good so far. Cannot wait for more spoilers.

Berry.Blast.20 likes this.
  5. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    most probably yes, in her first life, she gave me the feeling of one blinded by money so much that she would willing to sacrifice even an entire country for it

Bella94 and layyu like this.
  6. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to read this novel really it's gonna give me a lot of positive energy❤️

7. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers regarding stigma? It mentions that she a god is trying to awaken through her… is that good or bad?

Lilazeaf likes this.
  8. NocturnalLa77ie

NocturnalLa77ie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really curious about the thing with the Black knight's commander and why the hell did she end up that way in the 1st timeline.

9. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's because she wanted money, the black knights do the dirty job and the black chief know how to use people. Most people have a bottom moral line and sometimes hesitate to do dirty actions but judith was like a mercenary who would do anything for money so the black chief knew that as long as he gave her money, she would be willing to kill even the crown prince. He is what people call "machiavellic" character. (sorry for my messy english)

mirrioulle, Bella94, layyu and 7 others like this.
  10. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean why did black knight killed her in the end, maybe because she knew too much and outlived her usefulness. Plus people like her has no loyalty, so it will be easy for her to betray Black Knight and his master as long as someone pay a right price to her. So realistically, there is no reason for Black Knight to let her lives once they achieved their goal.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  11. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, isn't this will be hilarious that Black Knight Leader now loves/values the MC in this timeline because she is not only powerful but also very loyal, dignified, and an idealist? A knight/soldier that every powerful organization would want to have into their ranks? This will blew our MC mind so much if this happened to her now.

12. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the MTL of this? I'll gladly summarize chapters for this thread!

13. pink.muffin

pink.muffin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was 26 when she died in the first timeline and in the second timeline, she's 20 and the ML is 25

14. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 10 is out. Poor girl. She was so traumatized to the point that the sight of a mere tiara can break her down so much.

15. Rovvo

Rovvo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your spoilers! If you have a moment, could you please give us some spoilers for the black night's commander ? Thanks! :aww:

16. Erika1425

Erika1425 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how she saved her friend khalipa and what about sigma and the crown princess were she saved this timeline

17. Lucicard

Lucicard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently mtling the first chapter. I can post it here when I'm done and you can summarize it if you'd like! it'll take me a few days since this is the first time I've done something like this so have a little patience lol ^^

H.G, esmeraldaperez, Rovvo and 3 others like this.
  18. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found out some stuff about stigmas
    So the Stigma is basically a physical manifestation of god's blessing. Each Stigma has its own meaning and seems to have different effects.
    MC's friend, Calipa (the one who wears mourning clothes), also has a mark. Calipa's mark is on her back and it is shaped like a skull. Her mark first appeared during the raid that killed her family and it's the mark of slaughter.
    MC theorizes the mark either has something to do with her reincarnation or symbolizes the Karnak god. She decides to hide it since she doesn't know how it will impact the people around her and its effect.

19. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc's stigma looks like an hourglass

20. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still the question is what is the function of MC's stigmata?
    And what kind of God is Karnak?
    Calipa's skull like stigmata grants her power to fight or massacre, MC's shaped like hourglass so does this mean MC's somehow has power over Time?

Bella94, layyu, lazynoodles and 2 others like this.