Recruitment Looking for an editor (no Chinese skill required)

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Metalloid, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Metalloid

Metalloid Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm Metalloid and I'm looking for a volunteer editor for my translation. I am a native Chinese speaker, so I really need someone to check if my writing makes sense.
    I plan to post a new chapter once a week, and every chapter will be about 3000-4000 words. The book that I'm translating is called Chusan's Liuyi Children's Day. You can find it on NU (sorry I can't post a link here).
    Please apply if you're interested and fluent in English. :bloblove: You can DM Kiki#6574 for a test!

2. Mia anan

Mia anan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am intrested i am not a Chinese I have a very fluent English editing is not a problem for me

3. Aki9012

Aki9012 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~
    I'm interested as well! I have no Chinese skills tho. Please add me on - Scarr9012#3671

4. ClaudeCastle

ClaudeCastle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd love to volunteer to your work! I'm fairly proficient in English and has some knowledge about Chinese language. Add me on - Juyan#9990 or claudecastle#4637 I'm interested!

5. Sheng Luxiya

Sheng Luxiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi
    I'm interested as well. I also have some Chinese skills. My English is very good.

6. Metalloid

Metalloid Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all so much for your reply! I will add you by the sequence you reply :)

Hi! May I have your discord ID? Or have you DMed Kiki (If you did you're totally fine).

7. PurityByDarkness

PurityByDarkness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I tried to dm you but it wouldn’t go through?

8. Metalloid

Metalloid Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The discord ID isn't mine but belongs to the person who tests the editors in our website. They will reply to you in a day I think (as they always do). If they didn't you can let me know your discord ID so that I can DM you!:blobsmilehappyeyes:

9. Pikacarla

Pikacarla New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Are you still recruiting? I'm interested in the Editor position! Pikarla#1192

10. Metalloid

Metalloid Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I tried to find you but failed...You can add me on Metalloid#6394 or dm the discord ID that I posted if you are still interested

Hi! Yes, I'm still trying to get to people who are interested in sequence. Thank you for your interest and I'll let you know if I end recruiting!

[Update] I found an editor so the recruitment ends. Thank you all for your interest! I really appreciate it:blobsmilehappyeyes: