Mafia Lissi's Cookie Monster FM ~ Town Victory

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Lissi, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Alva Quinn

Alva Quinn 『0→1』『The Servant』

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't deny that I have the experience to witness amazing plays, nor do I deny that I would've been a good deepwolf using said experience. In the end, the only difference between me and the POE are my actions.

I drove Greed's lynch, and I drove Euphues' lynch only after Greed spewed him mafia based on how Greed's reads are a carbon copy of Euphues' reads.

I find it a bit biased how you think the kill on Sylvia is considered as "skilled", but I understand that you are paranoid of anyone with experience. In the end, you are no different than the rest of NUF, huh?
    You said you wanted to stay out of any business related to Euphues, yet in the end you came back after all. The thing that bothers me though, is that you used meta on him despite having repeatedly stated that you wouldn't do it.

Now, I have no problem in anyone using meta, -and this might be because you changed your focus to me all of the sudden- but I do find it ridiculous how quickly your stance changed.

You went from "I don't know what the hell Euphues thinks, but based off my POE and scumread -which you never told/explained by the way- it's got to be Furnace" to "I know what Euphues thinks, so I am thinking it is Alva" in a span of 2 hours.

2. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    If we were to pardon everyone who feels like obvious town because of the lack of preservation, and have you be meta-cleared, then it would imply that I am the last mafia who deepwolved by lynching both my scumbuddies.

Does that make sense to you? Never mind. Don't answer that. I suppose it does, or will be once iampsyx continues talking.

It's just that.. if everyone thinks I am a deepwolf because everyone believes that only "experienced" players can make big plays, does that mean that there is no room for me in the future of NUF? Wouldn't I just get lynched every time just because I happen to be the one person who experienced a lot of plays?
    It could be that he was referring to me being a deepwolf, or Boba getting miscleared, or simply an attempt to shake us loose from Euphues' trail.

But we all know which story you will choose. You also know what my response to it will be. You know everything, don't you?
    I don't know. I thought you were the one who avoided listening to the words of a madman?

I just thought he wanted me to get Shizu -and only Shizu- to L-1 so he could hammer her, so I just refused him because I could get both Shizu and Greed lynched just by waiting.

3. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm I agree that I'm like the rest of NUF — I've only played mafia here aside from MAL, and my playstyle was cultivated here. Good players might find it unfair that they get sussed based on their experience, but in NUF FM's defense, we play mafia very casually here and good players are rare. Sussing experience is a self-defense mechanism to avoid being steamrolled.

I said I don't want to get inside Euphie's head or think about his plans, but reading his behavior is fair game. Those are two different things.

And no, I've actually been stewing about you since last night; I just didn't show any indication and was silently observing you. At the start of this Day Phase, my plan was if @Furnace flipped town, I'd tell the others to vote for you next (since I'm definitely going to be night-killed).

4. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    You've got a fair point about Euphues' behavior, but if he was confident the last mafia would survive, wouldn't that also imply that Boba -who you hardcleared by using meta- should also be in your POE?

Ah, but then we would go back to "experience" and how improbable it is for her to grow her scumplay all of the sudden, wouldn't we?
    Psyx, I know you are town since nobody counterclaimed Vigilante, but I had expected one between you, me, or @Adleto to die.
    Sylvia's death was already a surprise, so why would you ever think that Furnace would die N3?

5. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, there's definitely room for you. Our players here will get more experience in every game, and I can tell you that the forum mafia scene right now is definitely wayy better than it was in 2016-2017. The players back then were a chaotic mess. (Tho on second thought, the scene back then would probably be more accommodating for you)

Also...deepwolf veteran is just your current meta. You just need to play a few town games? Besides, you're a good player. I don't think you'd let yourself be lynched like that so easily lol. It just so happens that for this game, you convinced me that @Furnace isn't the third mafia, and I believe that the others are townier than you.

I'm not using those two posts as my main sus points against you, just supporting evidence.

6. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    I know. I just wanted to vent.
    How am I supposed to get a town meta if all my past games have me rand as mafia? While I am happy to see that you dropped your case on Furnace, it really is saddening for me to see this outcome.

..well, there is nothing I can do about it. It's not as if a mislynch or two will be enough for 1 mafia to bring down 5 towns. I can accept my death.

Remember though: You have to holster for N4 and maybe have Adleto protect you if we are to go with a double lynch.

7. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? Nah, I was the only one who cleared Boba, while everyone was townreading you.

Note: I'm not basing this just on Boba's "experience" but also my meta on her, heavily based on a game where we were teammates and I was leading her myself. You, I have nothing besides your previous games which I can only read.

I had to guide Boba on her first game as mafia, and on her second one I was privy to her messages with her teammates. I know her, and she couldn't have been able to bus Greed like that on D1 and D2. Nope. Not at all.

And...wha? I meant if Furnace flipped town today.

Alva Quinn likes this.
  8. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I see.
    ..I wanted to say something about Euphues, but it seems you are deadset on Boba. Making any theories would only make me pitiful, so I won't continue.
    Oh, I see. That makes more sense.

9. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Sylvias kill surprised me a lot >.> . I feel like mafia is trying to make us suspect someone in the townie zone specifically alva because the other two are basically confirmed with there un counter claimed role claim . I feel like there trying to make us suspect why is such a townie helpful person not dead by now or something along the lines . Or they found out Sylvia was deputy cop and killed her because she was that role .

10. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Euphues flipped Mafia Roleblocker, leaving Mafia Role Cop behind. Sylvia was killed at N3, so it is possible she might have been checked at N1 or N2.

I appreciate the help you are giving me, but in the end we all have to vote. I don't know who you will go for, as our opinions might differ, but I will still go for Hikari.

11. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    We're at the halfway point, and only Alva has met the minimum post requirement so far. Psyx is only one post off. :blobpats:

However, the rest of you aren't even halfway to meeting the post count minimum. :blobsalt:

Alva 15
    Psyx 14
    Furnace 6
    Hikari 5
    Boba 4
    Adleto 0

@Furnace @TheBookEnthusiast @Bobasis @Adleto this is your halfway point reminder: if you don't reach 15 posts by EOD, you will be given a warning. Please meet the bare minimum bar for activity, thank you.

I would usually do this in PMs, but the majority of you haven't met the post count requirement today, so I thought that I might as well just make it a group announcement.

12. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s fine if we go different votes that’s just how it goes sometimes >.>

13. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don’t really suggest we vote alva just because she’s a deep wolf veteran >.> . She could just be a strong town . If I recall correctly euph was a null before Alva started grilling him a little . Would she sacrifice a mafia member who was null and not getting sused at ?

14. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Boba, at this point you have to ask yourself: "If it's not me, not her, not him, and not them, who is it?"

You are cleared by Psyx, Hikari is "obviously" newbie town, Furnace shouldn't be mafia because of the nature of D3, and I shouldn't be mafia because that would imply me bussing my scumbuddies hard for no reason.

Psyx has already made her decision, and thinks that me being a deepwolf would be the most probable solution. Prior to this, she -for whatever reason- firmly believed that it has to be Furnace before I convinced her it shouldn't be them.

In the end, you simply have to sacrifice the least towny person, and move on if that fails. If it is neither me nor you, who is it?

15. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're talking about D2 then Euph was a null before he went after me. We clashed a few times before Alva came in. In my theory, yes, deepwolf Alva will sacrifice her teammates if it means pocketing everyone. After all, if I didn't bring up her previous games, no one would've sussed her.

16. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    We could just double-lynch Alva and Hikari. If anyone does any EOD vote shenanigans...

17. Furnace

Furnace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are certain about your death, why don't you try shooting your mafia suspect? Especially if you are going to get everyone to lynch them.

18. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Them. Geh. Why do I keep on using she/her? :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Alva Quinn likes this.
  19. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm certain about my death tonight, not last night. Last night I was banking on the mafia needing to get the deputy cop first (just didn't expect them to get it right immediately).

Also, why would I shoot if a lynch is possible?

20. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Alva's really townread this much, huh. If I weren't already cleared as vigi I bet I'd be lynched instead lol

Alva Quinn likes this.