Spoiler You Dare 네가 감히

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soonyi, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Ninirex4

Ninirex4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How's the r19 part? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it sounds kinda dramatic lol what if Rahee was few minutes late? o_O:blobhyperthink: and also i like Lawrence the most idk how the other males are but he is my fav!!! I like the fact that he rose up from being just some commoner to a wealthy banker who has more wealth than the royal family(?)
    And I also understand why he is so obsessed with the position of the royal member. Lawrence is ambitious and i like that :blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

2. Yasi

Yasi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    R19 was explicit and it started at Book 2.There were lots of them.
    FYI- Lawrence was born wealthy. He attended a prestigious academy. His best friend was the Duke. So you can imagine that he was suffering from his inferior complex. And yes, he was more wealthy than the Royal family. Most of MLs in the story are pretty trashy. Charles was more trashy than Lawrence.
    Rahee found out that Karin stole her ID, she felt betrayed. Charles still didnt know that Karin left. He was engaged to be married with Princess of Bonat - Melanie, but he wanted to marry Rahee so He asked Karin to marry the Prince of Bonat instead. So Karin ran away. *****Seriously, Rahee already rejected Charles's proposal. He was shocked, clingy and then fainted. So pathetic. Why did he still think she would marry him????*****
    But later Prince of Bonat ( the one who was sexually assult Rahee at the party and Lawrence saved her.) didnt want to marry Karin and asked to marry Lady Salator (Rahee) instead. Clueless Charles came over to talk to Lawrence about the demand of the prince Bonat since Lawrence was the guardian of Rahee after her aunt left the country with her missionary husband. Charles didnt know that woman he loved was Lady Salator. Lawrence rejected the offer so Charles was very angry with him.
    Then later Charles found out that Karin ran away he sent the asasin to kill the duke and arrested Lady Salator (Rahee) for being accomplish and put her in the prison. He only wanted Lawrence to bend his knees and beg for Rahee forgiveness. Rahee was very proud so she didnt ask for Lawrence to help when she was taken away. She was not torture but was in the very dark prison with no light and little food. Days passed she was about to die. Lawrence asked Charles for a meeting and he rejected. On tenth day, finally Charles allowed Lawrence to meet. So Lawrence beg and bend his knees, Lawrence agreed to sign the paper to let Rahee Salator to marry the prince of Bonat.
    Once done, Lawrence hurried to the prison to help Rahee. Charles was so shock when he saw the contract stating that Rahee Salator. He just realized who he had imprisoned.

During the imprisonment, Rahee hallucinated, she felt lonely and was unable to eat. She only cried out every night for Lawrence but not her parents.

I dont really want to spoil too much. The story is similar to "Cry even better if you beg." If you read that one you can guess, the main plot and the ending.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  4. Ninirex4

Ninirex4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it sounds kinda dramatic lol what if Rahee was few minutes late? o_O:blobhyperthink: and also i like Lawrence the most idk how the other males are but he is my fav!!! I like the fact that he rose up from being just some commoner to a wealthy banker who has more wealth than the royal family(?)
    And I also understand why he is so obsessed with the position of the royal member. Lawrence is ambitious and i like that
    Seems like I confused the Ml's background again. I thought I read that he was a commoner whose dad was a smuggler. Anyways, thanks for the clearing up my confusion and the spoiler too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go check book 2 now

Daisychangedhermind and Pdith like this.
  5. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Lawrence was a commoner. His dad was building the wealth from a small shop house.

While Lawrence was princess carried Rahee out of the prison, He told Rahee that the one did this to her was the guy with red hair. Charles ran over to the prison to see for himself who was lady Salator. When he saw Rahee, She was so scared of him. After she came back to their house, she slept and couldnt wake up for the first few days. People were worried. When she woke up, her mind was messed up pretty bad. She went back when she was 17 when she just fall in love. She was clingy to Lawrence and she couldnt sleep without him. (A lot of R19 here.) She asked Lawrence to take her to the seaside villa. That where they did on the beach.
    In the meantime, Charles was finding the way to get Rahee back to him.

Basically all MLs in the story treated her as object.

6. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAOOOO WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS STORY I AM CRYING but pls more spoiler!! thank you so much!!!

MangaCommission, killuu and onnagiri like this.
  7. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not even Lawrence??

beazacha likes this.
  8. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    He is far from being nice.
    When they went to Beach villa, he just realized that he loved her. He still decided not to marry her. At night she came over to his bedroom because could not sleep and was scared of the dark. Lawrence told her leave that he was not her brother or her father. So Rahee asked if she said no, would he throw her out. He said yes, I would throw you out. Even he answered that he knew that he wont be able to since he was so addicted to her. Then Rahee started to take her clothes off.
    (maybe FL was the M type.)

Lawrence was mean to Rahee but he did protect her. He insulted her that she was not strong person and did not had a gut to run away from him.

9. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes sense you love her you won’t marry her, you don’t want her to leave you tell her to and your a major dick. God just another trashy ML, except even the 2nd MLs are trashy.

10. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. The 2nd ML was the worst. I didnt like Charles at all. I was going to stop doing spoiler but I need to tell you how bad he was.
    While ML and FL were at the beach resort. Charles confessed to his aid about he loved the fl. So his aid suggested to him that the FL became his mistress. Since Charles had an agreement with Bonat (country) to marry Princess Malanie, he should continue with that. Charles agreed on the suggestion. Since Rahee was Karin's maid of honor, she was under the royal patronage. Charles could call her back to live in the palace. Charles wanted to fix his relationship with Rahee so he wanted her to come to the palace against her will.

Lawrence and Rahee came back to the capital after their holidays at the beach villa, They found the order of the emperor to take Lady Salator back to the palace. They said they would got her the psychiatrist for the treatment. Lawrence could not go against the order. Rahee forced to come to the palace. The doctor was a crook. He gave her strong drugs. She vomited blood alot and every night she was wandering looking and calling for Lawrence. Her memory came back with the drug. So she remembered Charles, that was why Charles continued with these abusive treatments.

11. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the spoilers tell me I should jut safely wait for spoilers :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

12. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for the spoilers ❤️‍and please continue uwuwuwuwu :blobReach:

13. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Charles (The Emperor) the Princess's father or brother?

Is there a connection between the FL and the Princess's mother?

14. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link

onnagiri and i_am_here like this.
  15. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some question I have below based on spoilers:
    So does that mean the Princess and Rahee are cousins?
    Do Charles and Katrine share the same mother (if they are siblings)?

Is Rahee's mother still alive? Who was Rahee's father?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    pati_w, killuu, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  16. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this novel seems dark. But I want more spoiler! Please give me more! I want to know whether the ML will confess to her one day, or whether the FL will successfully run away from him one day:blobnosebleed:

oaklinen likes this.
  17. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fl is too weak...
    If ml won't marry fl he shouldn't make love with her....someone slap ml and tell him he is ultra-trash ml...charles is just a trash ml, Not 2nd ml...obviously 2nd ml leads are greater than any man and in this one everyone deserves ml title as we have many losey mls. Plz dont stain my 2nd ml list:blobwoah:
    I can guess the ending...but still want spoiler.
    1.what Lawrence gonna do about fl??.
    2. Will he still treat her as a object??
    3.what is charles ending??
    4.anything about karin and duke???

Thank you

18. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Logged in an saw 60+ alerts in one day. I am shocked. Why did the story become popular? ?? I will give a bit of story over the weekends.

Karin and Rahee were cousins. Chales and Karin were siblings. (same mom and dad.)

19. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank u so much for the massive spoiler summary

Saves me years of waiting for the webtoon

killuu likes this.
  20. killuu

killuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers waiting for more:blobpopcorn: