Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a side story when Athy came to dimension from the book/1st time line and jannette mentioned in her mind that since Claude killed her father, he should in exchange be her (perfect)family. She also sometimes disregarded Athy: she appeared in the scene speaking to Claude / kiel and only after a while she used to notice Athy.
    However i think that she cherised Claude cuz when he was unconscious she stayed with him all time so she wasnt aware abt exuding black magic. Ah, there was also mention that it actually wasnt killing him :hmm:

2. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget her saying that Athy was the cuckoo bc she (Jennette) was the one that was supposed to always be treated like a princess.

It could also be out of fear of losing the only thing that gave her power(by power I mean people not even thinking of making her sad or angry, bc just as you said, she didn't know she had black magi/was a chimera)? I mean, she was the one saying she didn't want to take any kind of responsibility and just "tend to her father", but dumped everything on Athanasia.

That is true, Jennettes magic by itself doesn't kill anyone. The reason Claude was in that state (and the reason he could end up dead) is because of the dark magic he applied on himself combining with Jennettes. That combination is what makes it so deadly magic-wise.

LayZhang and Natamcia like this.
  3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, our Athy was the one who describes herself as cuckoo, mumbling about taking Princess Athanasia's place because of Lucas #2 kidnapping Princess Athanasia, Jeannette coincidentally hearing it. Then when Jeanette was alone in her palace she said that she was the cuckoo for taking Claude's love. But of course, in Jeanette's perspective it should be right cause Claude was the one who killed her father so Claude should compensate for it.

4. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the side story where we get emphasis on what actually happened in the “lovely princess” novel. Jeanette from the start actually knew that Claude isn’t her father. Then she goes on saying something about a bird who lays there egg on another bird’s nest and mix the eggs up. She was saying she’s definitely not the foreign egg or something. Then her maid heard a little about her mumbling, asked if she’s saying something and then Jeanette just smiles and said it was nothing(she was creepy as hell). Also, she was saying that because she doesn’t have parents and they’re gone, Claude should rightfully replace that slot because they were gone because of him in the first place. She knew all that and still treated Claude like her beloved father, like nothing happened. Her obsessions with the idea of families is creepy as hell. She also doesn’t like Ijikiel. She likes the idea of him, being her prince. She doesn’t get jealous when other girls stick to Ijikiel nor does she have any feelings of regret when letting go of Ijikiel’s hand and Ijikiel’s the same way. You kinda get the idea her that Jeanette honey is not that of a sweetie and innocent. Although she didn’t kill nor want Athy to die, she also didn’t care despite how poor Athy’s situation was especially when we got to see her condition in “lovely princess”. She just played the role of the innocent and naive little girl... Though the Jeanette manhwa looks a little different from the novel so I can’t say that I hate her that much compared to the Jeanette novel

M30WWWW, Melina, LayZhang and 5 others like this.
  5. potato berry

potato berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.. Thanks!! I just read the novel till ch 123 and this really wasn't expected

Hirorin and Natamcia like this.
  6. Hirorin

Hirorin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Tsk. What a selfish kid:blobconfused:

So the Jeanette at the novel is dumb:blobpopcorn_two:

Natamcia likes this.
  7. moncha

moncha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so when the romance or cute moments start between lucas and athy?any one spoil please

8. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is dumb (probably even dumber) in the manhwa too, despite all the efforts Spoon made to "polish" her character at the expense of the main characters in the story.

bristy_6 and Hirorin like this.
  9. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw chapter 103:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. XxScarletDespairxX

XxScarletDespairxX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil me about lucas and athy's daughter? Some say her name is attheia isit true?

11. meepmedicine

meepmedicine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the novel ended? What is the ending of this story?

12. Straycat0718

Straycat0718 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Is there a complete english translated versiob of this novel? If there is, where could I buy the epub?

Sorry for my bad English.

13. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I only encountered that name in the fanfics. The ending in the novel was Athy and Lucas being together but not yet married.

Yes. Happily every after for everyone except the villain.

There is no official English translation yet. There have been fan translations three years ago (some continue, but not on a consistent pace) but that has been deleted because of copyright issues.

14. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl I saw that tear in Claudes face and I felt nothing.
    Gotta give credit to Spoon, she kept Robot!Claude consistent.

Furiae19 and Pearl1995 like this.
  15. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Mention the chaps in manga?

16. mokaoka

mokaoka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really want to know whats really happen in the 1st timeline after athy die?

17. sandradaffodils

sandradaffodils Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a doubt I read both the manhwa and novel:blobspy: but I still don't understand how she got the "lovely princess" book:hmm:. also athy said that she saw obleia being destroyed which is done by lucas:blobhyperthink:....

so my theory is:aww:......maybe lucas knew athy in first timeline and was very close to her:bloblove:....so when she died he went on a rampage:blobunsure:?
    I think Lucas might be the one who left the book in the cafe:hmm:.....and athy unconsciously turned time back bcoz that is the nature of the magic:blobdizzy:....

It is also said by Athy that Lucas never appeared on that novel- lovely princess:blobcat_hyper:.....

baah:blob_catflip:!!! this is so damn mysterious!!! someone give me answers!!:blobpopcorn_two:

18. potato berry

potato berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned in first chapter that Athy in modern time read it because a customer left it behind.

Idk about answer to 2nd question but I think Anastacius brought downfall to the empire

19. Hana-chan6789

Hana-chan6789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is athy and lucas canon? Will they be together?
    I didnt read the novel...are they together now in the novel? Or maybe are there some fluffy scenes?

And where i can read all novel?

20. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In 'Beware of the Brothers', the MC's perspective revealed the 'princess of Obelia' married a wizard at the age of 27. Girls of that world usually get married during their late teens but this princess delayed her marriage in order to spend more time by her father's side.

The Athy-Lucas pair is cannon, the above spoiler is proof of that.

The bigger question is which version of their story is the actual thing and not another damn fan fiction? :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

M30WWWW, LayZhang, Natamcia and 5 others like this.