Spoiler You Dare 네가 감히

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soonyi, Sep 6, 2020.

1. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh. What happens next?

Liya khan likes this.
  2. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another 50+ likes in a single day, Guess you guys really want the spoiler.
    Charles got engaged with Princes Melanie from Bonat. Melanie had been in love with Charles since she was very young. She knew that he didnt love her but Rahee. She planned to kill Rahee. She told Charles that she was Ok for him to have Rahee as the mistress. (Nobody really asked Rahee if she wanted to be the mistress.!!!)
    Lawrence' butler told Lawrence that the only way for Rahee to not go to the palace was to get married. If she were to be marriage she couldn't be lady in waiting any more. Lawrence was upset about the suggestion and told him that he wouldnt marry Rahee.
    After Charles forced Rahee to come to stay at the palace. Prince of Bonat was also at the palace. Due to medication Rahee was very weak and vomited blood alot. She walked and hallucinated about being with Lawrence every night. Melanie lured her to go to green house when she knew that her brother (Prince) wanted to have Rahee.
    While Rahee was at the green house, Lawrence came to the palace asking Charles to meet Rahee. He was really worried about her but Charles refused the meeting. They talked but when Lawrence found that Prince of Bonat were at the palace. He sensed the danger. He pushed for the information on where Rahee was. When he heard that she was at the green house, he ran there. He heard a loud scream from the green house. Prince Bonat was trying to rape Rahee but she hit his head with pot of plant. Lawrence and Charles arrived and so she vomited blood and her clothes were torn. Lawrence was yelling at Charles asked is this how Charles treat Rahee. He blamed Charles that he was killing her with the treatments.
    Then he said Rahee could not be the lady in waiting due to her health issue. She would resign and then he took her away.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  3. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is so dead set against marrying Rahee? it's not like he is a noble himself. Rather just a VERY wealthy citizen that is well-connected.

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  4. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Inferior complex. He wanted to be part of royalty.
    When he gave up his ambition, he got to marry a princess.

5. Ackerman Lover

Ackerman Lover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chotto mate he marry the princess???

6. Apple. Sony

Apple. Sony Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers.. Plzz..

How r they cousins.. I m karin & rahee

7. scrambledeggs

scrambledeggs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lord this seems dark. how does it end?

8. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Ending......

i_am_here likes this.
  9. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree Lawrence is an as$h*le. But atleast he never tortures her the way the others do especially like what that peabrain Charles did. But well, Lawrence did insulted her calling her weak, so another + point for being an as$h*le. They all treated her like an object instead of treating her preciously. She's just a child. A lovely, young maiden who at the age to have freedom and love from her surroundings :'(
    I want her to run away from Lawrence, and only will forgive Lawrence once he declares that he really loves her, marry her, and protect her at all cost.
    Even though he's an a**hole, he deserves a second chance cuz he still protect her in many occasions, compared to the others MLs. But in reality if a man like this ever showed up in my life, I will never approach him in the first place

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  10. Apple. Sony

Apple. Sony Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about karen and Duke...

11. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lawrence treated her like how the husband of Elizabeth Moss treated her in the movie the Invisible Man... Psychologically abusive and toxic :notlikeblob:
    The more I read the more this is turning into a thriller genre :blobspearpeek:
    And even though the age gap is only 10 years and Rahui was pretty much 18 when they met, their situation feels like a case of child predator due to Rahui's naivete.
    Can someone spoil the ending for me please?
    I need to know if the imbalance in the relationship will somehow be rectified.
    Every love interest in this story has made a victim out of Rahui, best case scenerio is ending up alone but that is not likely to happen from the look of things:hmm::blobdizzy:

12. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thx so much for the spoilers! more pls what’s happens after that?:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

13. scrambledeggs

scrambledeggs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really! kinda surprised cuz it seems so dark lmao. i’m assuming she ends up with lawrence? all the ml’s sound like they suck tho

14. Myneemo

Myneemo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wow, first time reading about most of the male leads were so worthless asshole :cautious:
    I kinda wish the female lead will escape from their stupidity.
    How come she got blood vomiting with all the treatment. This might be her internal organs were damaged inside. What kind of drugs they're giving..... The madness is unimaginable.
    I'll build tent here for more spoiler xixi

15. DeuKaeBestGirls

DeuKaeBestGirls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rahui run for your life. I hope she doesn't end up with anyone but instead live her dream of being a doctor instead... The only toxic she should encounter are toxic diseases and not toxic men.

16. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Geez. I just want the ML and FML to end up together and be happy. He needs to realize what really matters.
    So is this completed yet? And/or completely translated? I want to make sure the ending is the main couple together, before I get back into it

17. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    They ran away to the new world and Duke were injured from an assasin sent by Charles. He was disabled. He became a professor at a university and Karin also worked to support family. They had a daughter with red hair. In the side story, Karin's daughter became a famous singer.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    Eelillya, cloerofile, Naant and 13 others like this.
  18. KnoxAndme

KnoxAndme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for the epilogue pleaseee

19. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    I will do the spoiler later today. I need to go back and check on the content. I did skim on the princess Melanie part. So my recollection may not be accurate.

At the green house, Charles looked up at Rahee asked her to give him a chance. He had tears in his eyes but Rahee said, I dont want to stay at the palace anymore. If you love me, let me go." Then she left with Lawrence. When Rahee went back to Lawrence's house, Giovanni suggested to send Rahee to the women hospital in the suburb. There was a famous female doctor that he knew that she would be good for Rahee. So Rahee went to that hospital to get treatments.
    The lady doctor told her that Rahee should be keeping busy so she assigned Rahee to work as the doctor assistant at the hospital. Rahee condition improved so much. She wanted to continue working at that hospital. So she asked Lawrence to let her work there but Lawrence didnt agree and they got in to a flight. (During Rahee's treatment, Lawrence went to the hospital and saw Rahee talking to the doctor who was the prince of neiborgh country. The prince was also in love with Rahee. Lawrence jealousy and inferiority complex kicked in. ) Giovanni understood the situation so he told Rahee to ask Lawrence a favor nicely and did something special. At night after not talking to each other for week, Rahee went to see Lawrence and asked him again. She boldly kissed Lawrence and stated touching his body. She ended up giving him the Oral .... and at the end Lawrence agreed to let her work at the hospital.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  20. Haniffffffffff

Haniffffffffff Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He married another woman???? What?