Spoiler Because She Had A Time Limit, She Became The Villain’s Daughter-in-law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was my first time posting pic here so maybe I did it wrong?!
    Here it's pinterest link :
    https://pin.it/5j0P3th

Jodie Akai, Wapdyne and Haiting1536 like this.
  2. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don’t share this info here. The knovel hunt is still ongoing and hunters can see messages on this public forum, even if it just references which platform the story is on. You would expose the translators’s work and then they would have to pull it down. Only use DMs and if you want to mention a work just say you’ve read it generally and ppl should DM you.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  3. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    What about her bro??

5. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He still didn’t show up in the story, for now it was only mentioned that he was sent in a neighbouring kingdom to study in the academy because of his bad relationship with his useless dad. And because of monsters maybe? Or something that i forgot sorry, the way to the kingdom where her bro study is closed, and so it’s impossible for FL to send him letters or for him to come back

Chorkie, Tem and Mikaa like this.
  6. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I’m a little bit ashamed to come back like a flower in this thread lmao, i was so busy with exams and my small holidays and now again back to school. So i didn’t have time to read like i want and the translator was probably on hiatus. It’s been some time since she came back with her translations. So here some chapters that I’ve read so far now.

So in this chapter there is Serena, the vice president of the dark infos guild, who support our FL, Laria. Then Laria bring a commoner painter which will become a very famous person in the empire for his rare and wonderful paintings. But now he’s still poor and normal because the OG ML didn’t bought his tableaux and showed them to the aristocrats. But here Laria is one step ahead of OG ML (again) and bought 10 tableaux from the commoner painter, he was grateful to her so he asked Laria if he could paint her portrait. Of course Laria accepted it, and because he’s brought in the duke’s mansion secretly (Laria didn’t tell the duke), and he’s a genius in art. The painter just need to look at her and he will memorise Laria, and paint her at his home.
    So while Laria was eating and doing random things with Serena, the painter was looking at her like a stalker lmao.
    Then we have OG ML pov, poor boy came to the painter’s shabby home but the granny next door told him that he did go to Princess Icard (Laria). OG ML was surprised and then remembered how he discovered that Laria have the same plans and mentality as him, but was unfortunately one step ahead of him. After the flashbacks where Sven (the master of the dark infos guild) was hostile to him when he bought the title and lands, he looked at the newspaper where the back of Laria was pictured, and then wanted to meet her no matter what it cost him. He thinks that Laria may be his soulmate.

So OG ML added as his middle name “Gold” while he became a baron, because of how greedy to money he was. He is a very ambitious person who want to become a powerful aristocrat even though he was just a commoner, also he is smart and he is eighteen years old. He have a shiny blond hair and green eyes.

Serena go and let Laria alone with the excuse of going to the bathroom, while Evan (ML) came to Laria with a ganache, which Laria initially bought for him before from a reputed bakery (in fact it was an excuse to meet Sven if you remember). Evan said because Laria stayed 1h waiting for the ganache to eat with him last time but she couldn’t (she didn’t waited for a hour lmao she was negotiating with Sven) So now Evan waited one hour too and now they can eat together (he’s so cute!!!). While Laria talked with him Evan turned around to face the painter and asked who he was and why he was looking at Laria for a long time now. The poor guy was scared and didn’t knew what to say because Laria told him to not tell the duke of his visit to her and keep it a secret. Laria didn’t wanted to tell Evan about him being a painter because people told her that the late duchess loved paintings and invited painters very often in the mansion. So she thought she will open Evan’s trauma again and acted like a pitiful lady and ordered the painter to go quickly. While the painter was going back, Evan told him “Laria is my wife she isn’t someone you can have in your eyes” the pinter grew even more scared lmao and go super fast. After some talks and Evan showing his jealousy (he’s so cute i can’t) Laria wanted to avoid the situation and began to act and cough like she’s ill (because of the fruit she always eat she’s a way better than before). Evan was flustered because apparently he didn’t knew that Laria had a deadly sickness, and so he thought that the painter poisoned Laria (lmao that scene was funny) he was screaming that his wife was poisoned and call the doctor. Laria just said that she wasn’t poisoned and told him to call Serena, Evan was super afraid and was just telling Laria to tell him what is going on with her body, that he will fix it somehow even id he needed to spend all the duke’s money (he is cute omg Laria is cruel to play with his heart like this>>>). When Serena came and Laria’s coughing lessened, Serena told her that she can help her and that she saw a cute dress in the closet before. Evan begin to shout “Why a doctor is searching for a dress!” And then after calming Evan a little down Laria go to her bedroom with Serena

RubySBS, Asya.M, babayagu and 89 others like this.
  7. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evan is so cute. He’s like a puppy. The original male lead is interesting. I hope we can also see the original female lead soon.
    Thank you for the spoiler.

8. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this! Much love!

Elvirgo likes this.
  9. macrhh

macrhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!

Elvirgo likes this.
  10. Peristeria

Peristeria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raws until chap 56 and I think that the plot started to move forward and it explains more about the original story the mc read.

So after what happened in chap 35, Laria gave the ring she got from Marcel to the duke, telling him that she wants to repay him. I feel like the duke's heart got a critical hit here lmao. He told Laria that it was the first time he got a gift with sincerity (?) srry don't really understand korean. After that Laria will meet Olivia, the duke's aunt (?). She seemed like this harsh old woman at first but a bit later, Laria found a book left by the first duke of Icard? And then she just changed her mind. She called Laria a blessing (?). After that Laria will go to Vorotna (not sure if this is spelled right) to recuperate bcs the air is fresh or smth but she actually wants to go there bcs its near the land she bought, Hanua or watever that was. Her cousin (?) Karen appeared at the duke's place before she went to Vorotna tho. Karen was hoping to be her stepmother (duke's new wife) by using Laria. So she wanted to get close to Laria and pretend to care even though she didn't even attend Rostry's funeral and then use her closeness with Laria to get close with the duke, or maybe get a rich life doing nothing. But Laria was like 'No btch' and then she and Serena acted this drama and then Karen ended up stealing Laria's jewelry (as planned). Ofc Karen stealing her niece's jewelry was found out when she wanted to run away. After all that farce Laria will exchange letters with the OG!ML Seymour bcs Laria was preparing for a banquet at Vorotna and she was exchanging letters with various people. But Seymour's kinda flirting with her and Laria ofc didn't want to flirt with him. But later Evan came to Vorotna and saw Seymour's letter where Seymour was still trying to get close to Laria and asking her to forget about her husband who is far away. Evan wanted to reply 'the husband who was far away has come to slit your neck so wash your neck and wait' or smth like that. Laria ended up thrashing that reply and decided to ignore Seymour. Later at the banquet she met Seymour and he invited Laria to dance with him and ofc she rejected him by pretending to be sick (coughing). After that she met Sven who was disguised as a gardener in the garden, and then they started to talk about black magic. It turns out that the previous cat called Neo is a devil searching for a contractor (?) and that contractor is Laria so Sven and Serena wanted Laria to form a contract with Neo. They talked about black magic and how black magic can even resurrect dead people to persuade Laria to join their cause, which, apparently, involves black magic and taking over the world with black magic. I think all this black magic bullshit kinda makes sense. In the original story Laria haven't read until the end of the story so she only knew the duke was obsessed with power, but actually the Duke’s goal might be the resurrection of Matilda (his late wife). Apparently only the imperial royal family can get involved with black magic bcs black magic is banned or watever. And that cat Neo is probably the author of the original novel, Devil Cat...

Spoiler's definitely not accurate bcs I only understand korean a little and the rest is Mr google. So take it with a grain of salt.

11. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before I forget
    On chapter 129 Evan has found Laria(this is after she runs away last 10 chapters or so) or should I say at the end of chapter 128 he says the lines from the summary, “You’re still my wife on paper. Live as my wife, and die as my wife.”
    Chapter 129 includes
    • Evan confronting Laria and Laria telling him that Kyle Ravonis is her borrowed name that she did not cheat on him
    • Fred (Laria's older hot bro) who I think joined Evan to find Laria
    • Evan mistaking the guild master, Sven as Laria's lover then saying "Is that what it is? You like older men? :("
    • Laria hinting to Evan that in that house she was basically a hostage for the Duke
      Evan says "That house? You mean our house your last name is still Icard. Please come back" he starts tearing up :( poor cute innocent Evan her brother Fred also starts tearing up too. I think they both share a handkerchief xD poor cute boys.
    • Laria telling Evan and Fred that she was eating the Oclasia tree fruit since she was little because she knew it was the cure
    • Not sure if yall remember but in the first chapter it is mentioned that our MC only knows the cure because she read the book and her brother Fred in OG storyline went to her grave while saying, “Garbian lung disease was common in the eastern continent… it is a disease that heals just by ingesting ten of the fruits of the Oclasia tree every day for five years…” very specific thing to say infront of a grave.
    • Laria ask Fred if he knows of her lung disease. Fred looks confused and tells her, "How would i know about such a specific disease i don't know about that tree. When mother sent me a letter about your sickness I never even heard of it. I'm a law student not medical"
    • Laria is surprised and starts searching her memories of how she knew about the cure. End.
    • I looked at the korean comments of this chapter and people mentioned that the Duke is the one that planted that rare tree but now it's known that either Evan or the Duke turned back time with black magic to save Laria? (Take this with grain of salt) cuz people were confused with how this chapter ended.
    • Who saved Laria? Who implanted those memories of the cure?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  12. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh wow, thank you for the spoilers! I think I have to re-read the story since I didn't know that Laria had an older brother.

BananaChi likes this.
  13. Peristeria

Peristeria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did Laria hurt her ankle btw? She did hurt her ankle, right?
    I don't really understand korean tho so I'm not really sure if I'm right. And I skipped like 50-60 chaps ahead, I had no idea what happened lmao.

Suddenly she was already hurt and the duke was like, why did I hire serena lol, she can't heal shit. And he wanted to hire other doctors to save Laria...
    It's too late for regrets, bro. How many years have it been? If Laria didn't cure herself she would have been dead already, you hired a sham lmao...

Shendee90, lan2001h, Bella94 and 38 others like this.
  14. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    I still wonder why Evan did it, someone have info or smt? :blobpopcorn:

15. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, same! Why would Evan in the first timeline turn back time? :hmm: Did he fall in love with first timeline Laria? I'll try posting the MTL of chapter 131 later today maybe there's answers in there.