Spoiler So I Married an Abandoned Crown Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I Married an Abandoned Prince.jpeg

Description:

I was betrayed by my lover and even lost my child, so I was given a second chance.

‘I’ll pay back everything.’

I will send my deceitful lover and his mistress into the deepest hell.

My kind husband, who foolishly put up with me even though I only took advantage of him. I will only let him walk on a flowery path.

When did it start?

When did everything start to get messed up?

“Please, be happy with your loved one.”

“Wife, are you saying that you want me to meet another woman?”

“Queen, I won’t say I like you anymore, so don’t run away from me.”

Even the greatest assassin in the empire, who only cares about his interest, was clinging into me.

‘What’s wrong with everyone! I want to run away to another country and lead a peaceful life!’

Will I be able to escape safely?

Rita sacrificed so much because she wanted her lover, George, to become the emperor. She even killed a lot of people for his sake. George is the son of a concubine and she took pity on him because he was neglected and bullied by the nobles. Rita even married Joseph and had a loveless marriage so she would help George from the sidelines. She realized her love from him wasn't actually love when she gave birth to her daughter Yvonne. She tried so hard to protect her daughter one night when her residence was being ransacked by Geroge's men. In the end, her husband , Joseph, was killed along with her daughter because of treason. George met up with Rita afterwards and told her that she can just have another child but from him this time and Rita replied by saying bullshit to his face.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

illysillymilly likes this.
  3. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it updated to manhwa?

4. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just a novel tho so there's no manhwa ver.

athene911 likes this.
  5. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowieee a female version of the usual bastard hero trope :blobrofl:. On the other hand, the synopsis reminds me of that FOD arc where MC is the emperor and his favourite concubine actually is his brother's lover

6. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading chapter 7 and boy I got a surprise illustration and it's soooooooo chef's kiss. Joseph is the man ya'll! Rita, girl, I'll trade place with you in a heartbeat. (If anyone can resend the image it'll be great!)

[​IMG]

7. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't see the image so posted it.
    [​IMG]

Wait wasn't she betrayed by her lover??? It's written in the discription but as by the spoiler about MC it shows that lover Became Obsessive and did he had any classic side hoe lover for himself???
    Can somebody clear this up to me!!:aww:

8. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    . :blobpeek::blobpeek:

Can you give more details?? Please :blobReach::blobReach::blob_plusone:

9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    I searched up the Korean name for the novel and this was one of the images so I think it’s the same characters

Marie_0720, QwQ, LeideLis and 2 others like this.
  10. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've used up my kakao free pass and read until ch. 7 basically this is what happen :
    -Prince George and the maid gets caught cheating in the parlor. Rita confirmed she returned to the past but her initial reaction is so dryyy like she doesn't care at all George is all lovey-dovey with her maid. So George kinda like 'why are you so calm? Aren't you jealous?'
    -George is the trash of all trashhhh I want to barf so badly. He's caressing her and sweet-talked her saying that he's just practicing to deal with woman, he'll make her the empress etc. Rita is disgusted but held it in pretty well. The guy have holy power so it'll be hard to kill him now.George also urged her to marry Joseph to subdue Prince Carlo's power (Joseph's brother). Rita is a talented alchemist and she can make a disguise potion so George can slander Carlo in the past. But Rita is craftily devising a scheme and marrying Joseph was necessary part of her plan.
    -Rita quickly leave for Katan to avoid George coming again. She took her loyal maid and foxy maid, but seems like she's going to torture her foxy maid. On the way, her party faced monsters, and Katan soldiers came quickly to subdue it.
    -Katan is a wasteland full of monsters. Joseph is a demon slayer (??) who was thrown away by the royal family because of his dark power. He's banished to Katan, but Katan prospered under him.
    -Just my speculation, Joseph seems to know something about the past. Rita has been following the original story, but Joseph is the one who alter the little details. He was not supposed to came when Rita was attacked by monsters, he's saying 'nice to meet you again', he kissed her on the lips on their wedding oath when in the past they just did it on the cheek, and he went to her chamber first on their wedding night. He's saying hot stuff like 'aren't you my wife already?' when in the past he's extremely quiet (with his chest window and abs all exposed lol). I fangirled so hard when I see his illustration. Didn't see it coming lol.
    That being said, I hope Rita will include him in her scheme to take down George and his women, not cutting him off because of her guilt. George is definitely the main villain here, and based on the synopsis there will be an assassin who's in love with her. Im so intrigued with this story so far:coffee::coffee:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  11. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood from the 1st chapter, George (Rita's lover) was paranoid and anxious of his place as an emperor since Joseph still has an influence that would be enough to overthrow George on the throne even after killing Prince Carlo (Joseph's brother). What I think about George is that he used Rita to get his way on top by becoming lovers with one another. He is also currently obsessed with her even if he already had an empress by his side which he had to do because the nobles might question his legitimacy as an emperor even further. He also doesn't mind bringing in his side hoes because George knows that Rita wouldn't mind about it since she was so blinded by her love for him. George had to betray her because (I think) he is aware of how much Rita loves Yvonne and he had to kill the child as well because she could also be a threat to the throne if she were left alive.

In conclusion, this dude is basically a crazy piece of trash :blobhero:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    Scapezz, Jeneah16, daviemae and 23 others like this.
  12. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh this is very interesting, another novel in which there is a trash man who asks to be kicked:blobhero:

Gemie, mrs.apache and Dobokan like this.
  13. LeideLis

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!! In the first 3 chapters (i only read it :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:) The alchemist to turn back time was placed in the katan Castle and was activated by Rita alchemist!! Yes, there's a possibility that he come back too :blobhighfive: and now the hot, cute and bloody revenge begging!!

14. LeideLis

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that for him, Rita was disposable... he used her because of her alchemist and clever mind, but because she didn't want to "play" with him, if he didn't make her empress (in chapter 4 it's like that), he few better to her married Joseph... but when her daughter birth, all the attention she ever give him, faded... I think that the help she give him faded too, because she was so in love with her children, that was with her husband that she like forget him... but he was a emperor and have a lot to do... but when he lost her. he started to think about it... and year after year it grew up, and when he listen that a half Royal will take his seat, he was Crazy and decided to kill her daughter (the only half Royal left), and make her have a children with him, because he know how cumming and clever she is... it's what I think that happens... and I don't think that Rita made anything with the trash George, because if she made, she will be a empress and after she married, she go far away and when her daughter birth anyone say nothing, because know that it was from her husband... she didn't love her husband, but didn't betrayed him in the bed.. it's what I think.. betrayed putting trash George in the throne and help killer his brother, yes, but not betrayed in the marriage life...

15. RegulusBlack

RegulusBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler pleeeaaassseee!!!

16. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally there’s an update :blobpats:
    Can someone share spoilers :blobhug::blobhug:

Are there any more illustrations?

mrs.apache and Dobokan like this.
  17. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 17
    [​IMG]

Chapter 19
    [​IMG]

18. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does he have to show off his abs and make my life miserable :blobsob:

Rin.rinaaa and Natamcia like this.
  19. LeideLis

Reading List:
    Link
    May you sent me the link please :blobReach::blobReach:

20. LeideLis

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!! Already did it and read it now!! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach: