Spoiler The Essence Of A Perfect Marriage - 완벽한 결혼의 정석 Spoilers?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by i_am_here, Jul 15, 2021.

1. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The Essence Of A Perfect Marriage - 완벽한 결혼의 정석

alternative titles: The Perfect Way To Get Married / Perfect Marriage
    Authors: 영, 이범배 / 제리볼

The Essence Of A Perfect Marriage.jpeg

"

Summary:
    My husband is in love with my younger sister. And of all things, I found out about it on my birthday, which is also the day I died. But… I somehow traveled back to one year ago?

The day I came back from the dead, I decided. This time, I have a year to seduce my younger sister’s man and marry him. Until then, I’ll get my revenge.

But this guy… Why is he so perfect? He’s a second generation conglomerate heir, and during this contractual relationship, his eyes… his lips… I keep getting mesmerized.

'What should I do…

"

Has this been adapted from a novel and if so anyone got spoils?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    Mingxia, cjburaira, yulikalee and 4 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

Characters

• Female lead was the adopted daughter of Han family, she was adopted by (adopted) father's Jin-Wook's previous wife. In the first timeline she married See-Hyuk who never loved her, the marriage was decided by their parents but she loved him cause he was kind to her. See-Hyuk has his own plans as Yuri was a candidate for marriage for much better people and she was so given more freedom cause she was loved by everyone. So the scum decided to marry FL and in that way he could be around FL.

• FL regressed back and broke up with scum ex, she decided to have a contract marriage with ML who was very rich and CEO of a gaming company (i forgot the name of the company) so, back to the story, Yuri was his potential marriage candidate but our FL proposed to him cause he just wanted someone to be his wife and she wanted someone whom she won't love and someone who's powerful enough and could help her in revenge.

• As the story progressed, they fell in love and decided to be a real couple.

• FL had her revenge, so the plot twist here is she was actually the biological child of Han Jin-Wook, her adopted father. Han Yuri was the outsider. Han Yuri's mother Lee Jung-Hye knew about it but lied to Jin-Wook who treated his own daughter as outsider for years while treated his fake daughter as apple of his eyes.
    When he returned, he went to visit his grandfather, his stepmother's reaction was suspicious when he heard what his grandfather said. She decided to check the DNA of her grandfather, father, herself and her sister and the results came back. The adoptive mother initially didn't know that she was her husband's biological daughter, but she found out before she died and even thought about continuing to raise her normally.

• Ofcourse the selfish mother tried to convince her husband and he too believed her but at the end all the truth was in front of everyone.

•ML's psychopathic brother who wanted power tried to kill FL, sending someone to kidnap her, but she almost drowned, luckily she was saved and the brother was arrested later. In the end he also tries to kill FL and placed a bomb in her car, but luckily she was saved and her brother was arrested again .

• She had twin sons and a daughter with ML and they all lived happily ever after

Seo Do-Guk is the second son of Sogang Group. He's caught up in a succession rivalry with his elder brother who's after his life. He needed a marriage partner because according to his grandfather's wishes, succession requires marriage and also because he wanted his grandfather to invest in the company he created to become publicly traded. Ofcourse over the time he fell in love with the Female Lead. Han Yuri and his elder brother Seo Jungwook tried to create trouble and almost killed FL but everything turned out to be good at last. His older brother was arrested and FL and him lived in peace with their children.

• This dumb creep was given everything when she was taken in by her (so called biological father). She hated FL and thought that she took her place. Before taking in by her so called father, her maternal grandmother took care of her and she was often alone. Her mother used to come late at him after work (work right? heh what was that, lying and conspiring). So when she saw FL living in luxury and having friends and all, she thought that FL took her place all these years and decided to destroy everything FL loved and severe her relationship with everyone who was fond of her.

• Han Yuri was obsessed with being love and her only motivation to live life was to isolate FL as much she can. So she intentionally spread rumours about her and her being adopted which made FL the outcast. Han's friend Yuri often bullied FL, isolating her and spreading nasty rumors. Her stepmother locked her up when it was Han Yuri's birthday and Christmas, so she couldn't participate in the celebrations.

• She supported her marriage with See-Hyuk cause she knew that he loved her and is marrying FL only to be around her. She wanted FL's life to be as miserable as it could be.

• When FL married ML, and started to live a happy life she did everything she can to shake her life apart only to se her plans shattered.

• She wanted to marry ML's brother so she could destroy them both, as he also intended ML's destruction. So the two held hands a few times and came up with stupid plans.

• Later when it was revealed that she her biological father was a middle class man and her mother fooled Han Jin-Wook. She lost her face and backing.

• Her mother, who always led her to swear wrong oaths, tried to conceive ML's brother's child so she could force him to marry her and be accepted into the family. Although she tried to boss her mother around but got slapped, she finally decided to accept the situation because she had no other choice.

• She gave birth to a child who looked nothing like ML's brother. As you may have read in the spoiler above, ML's brother tried to kill FL, so he was arrested and now she had nowhere to go. Her condition worsened and she had no money.

• She went back to the man who was once her father. He gave her some amount of money and said that he hope it's the last time. She screamed at him and said he raised her as his own daughter for 20 years and now he's turning his back against her. He told her that he can't keep he as she reminds him of her mother's betrayal and also for his daughter's sake whom he thought wasn't his.

• She took the money and decided to go to her last option, See-Hyuk. And about the baby who looked nothing like her husband's, that child was See-Hyuk's, I think they did something hanky panky around the time when she was revealed to be the fake daughter. She didn't thought much about the possibility of See-Hyuk being baby's father and thought that the baby is Seo-Jungwook's.

• At first she tried to trick Seo-Jungwook's family into taking in the child so she can inherit the wealth through the child but ofcourse unlike Han Jin-Wook they were not so dumb and took a paternity test which proved that her wrong (she actually believed that the child is Seo-Jungwook's though she had her doubts after seeing the child's face)

• She stepped into the hell she once hoped that FL would enter.

This scum got cuckolded by her (Han Yuri) and she married another man and betrayed him so she already went off his love list.

• His father's company suffered emmense amount of loss, I think his mother brought an expensive building or something when she thought he'll marry the rich daughter of Han Family which didn't happened, but yeah he almost went from riches to rags luckily managed to get a potential rich woman who could help him save his company but that plan also went drown the drain.

• The day he brought his love home, Yuri came in barging the house with baby and told him infornt of everyone that the baby is his. His other asked him if that's true but ofcourse what he could say. He stayed silent and was deserted by his fiancé, his future is sealed as bleak cause now there's no way to save the company and on top of that he had to deal with two additional people. Yuri and their baby.

It was now a hell for both of them, for him who was left with nothing and for her who went to the same abusive selfish family FL went to in the first timeline. Now she would live an unloved life until writer knows how long .

How FL was put up for adoption
    Original mother from FL
    FL Trauma
    ML trauma

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.
    For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 2, 2023
  3. vionysus

vionysus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the first chapter of the manhwa and I really, really, really hope that the ML is not actual the sister's man but some man he likes but does not like her back or smth.

4. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. Any man who genuinely likes that treacherous homewrecker is not worth time or day. Whether it be for "revenge" or not.

nasur1n, Blue_C06, Boopbup and 2 others like this.
  5. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it months ago and skipped a lot, here are few spoilers that I remember :

• Female lead was the adopted daughter of Han family, she was adopted by (adopted) father's Jin-Wook's previous wife. In the first timeline she married See-Hyuk who never loved her, the marriage was decided by their parents but she loved him cause he was kind to her. See-Hyuk has his own plans as Yuri was a candidate for marriage for much better people and she was so given more freedom cause she was loved by everyone. So the scum decided to marry FL and in that way he could be around FL.

• FL regressed back and broke up with scum ex, she decided to have a contract marriage with ML who was quite wealthy and you know...CEO of I don't remember which firm..so back to story, Yuri was his potential marriage candidate but our FL proposed to him cause he just wanted someone to be his wife and she wanted someone whom she won't love and someone who's powerful enough and could help her in revenge.

• As the story progressed, they fell in love and decided to be a real couple.

• FL had her revenge, so the plot twist here is she was actually the biological child of Han Jin-Wook, her adopted father. Han Yuri was the outsider. Han Yuri's mother Lee Jung-Hye knew about it but lied to Jin-Wook who treated his own daughter as outsider for years while treated his fake daughter as apple of his eyes.
    (Don't ask me how did FL ended up in this situation, I don't remember but there's this dialogue : My mother died and my father was him, I don't know why I was abandoned or how I was adopted but one thing is for sure. I checked it out)
    So yeah, she did a background check and find something fishy, so she decided to check the DNA and the results came. I think her adopted mother knew that she's her husband's biological child. I quite don't remember this part.

• Ofcourse the selfish mother tried to convince her husband and he too believed her but at the end all the truth was in front of everyone.

• ML's psycho brother who wanted the power tried to kill FL and had set up a bomb in her car but luckily she was saved and the brother was arrested.

• She had twin sons and a daughter with ML and they all lived happily ever after

• This dumb creep was given everything when she was taken in by her (so called biological father). She hated FL and thought that she took her place. Before taking in by her so called father, her maternal grandmother took care of her and she was often alone. Her mother used to come late at him after work (work right? heh what was that, lying and conspiring). So when she saw FL living in luxury and having friends and all, she thought that FL took her place all these years and decided to destroy everything FL loved and severe her relationship with everyone who was fond of her.

• Han Yuri was obsessed with being love and her only motivation to live life was to isolate FL as much she can. So she intentionally spread rumours about her and her being adopted which made FL the outcast. Han Yuri's friend often bullied FL which included locking her up when it was Han Yuri's birthday so she can't be the part of celebration.

• She supported her marriage with See-Hyuk cause she knew that he loved her and is marrying FL only to be around her. She wanted FL's life to be as miserable as it could be.

• When FL married ML, and started to live a happy life she did everything she can to shake her life apart only to se her plans shattered.

• She decided to marry ML's brother so she could destroy both of them as he was also aiming for ML's destruction. So they both joined hands and went on with their idiotic plan.

• Later when it was revealed that she her biological father was a middle class man and her mother fooled Han Jin-Wook. She lost her face and backing.

• Her mother who always led her to wrong oath tried he to conceive ML's brother's , her so called husband's child and although she tried to sent against her mother and also got slapped but finally settled with the situation cause she got no other choice.

• She gave birth to a child who looked nothing like her husband. As you might've read in the above spoiler that her husband tried to kill FL, so he got arrested and now she got nowhere to go. Her condition got worse and she had no money.

• She went back to the man who was once her father. He gave her some amount of money and said that he hope it's the last time. She screamed at him and said he raised her as his own daughter for 20 years and now he's turning his back against her. He told her that he can't keep he as she reminds him of her mother's betrayal and also for his daughter's sake whom he thought wasn't his.

• She took the money and decided to go to her last option, See-Hyuk. And about the baby who looked nothing like her husband's, that child was See-Hyuk's, I think they did something hanky panky around the time when she was revealed to be the fake daughter. She didn't thought much about the possibility of See-Hyuk being baby's father and thought that the baby is Seo-Jungwook's.

• At first she tried to trick Seo-Jungwook's family into taking in the child so she can inherit the wealth through the child but ofcourse unlike Han Jin-Wook they were not so dumb and took a paternity test which proved that her wrong (she actually believed that the child is Seo-Jungwook's though she had her doubts after seeing the child's face)

• She stepped into the hell she once hoped that FL would enter.

This scum got cuckolded by her (Han Yuri) and she married another man and betrayed him so she already went off his love list.

• His father's company suffered emmense amount of loss, I think his mother brought an expensive building or something when she thought he'll marry the rich daughter of Han Family which didn't happened, but yeah he almost went from riches to rags luckily managed to get a potential rich woman who could help him save his company but that plan also went drown the drain.

• The day he brought his love home, Yuri came in barging the house with baby and told him infornt of everyone that the baby is his. His other asked him if that's true but ofcourse what he could say. He stayed silent and was deserted by his fiancé, his future is sealed as bleak cause now there's no way to save the company and on top of that he had to deal with two additional people. Yuri and their baby.

It was now a hell for both of them, for him who was left with nothing and for her who went to the same abusive selfish family FL went to in the first timeline. Now she would live an unloved life until writer knows how long .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2021
    its0k, smeilia, Shey_04 and 98 others like this.
  6. Pragya._

Pragya._ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh I hope the FL doesn't forgive her father. Even if he thought she wasn't his daughter, he shouldn't have treated her like that.

cjburaira, Ariary, N. B and 22 others like this.
  7. Saraf

Saraf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler. This is the kinda families that make your blood boil :blobspearpeek:

8. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that she forgave him. She already had abandoned all the leftover feelings she had after regressing back in time. Her father will always live with the guilt of neglecting his own daughter and being fooled by the scheming mother-daughter duo.

Ravenz, smeilia, cjburaira and 27 others like this.
  9. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw this manhwa in tiktok and it hurt so much does this have a novel? Can someone please tell me what happened? Did the FL get her revenge ? What happened to her father? Did she get her revenge on her sister and her fuc*in husband? And also who is the ml is he a good guy is her sister a trashta too?

Ophelia_Hecate and blacknevar like this.
  10. Pragya._

Pragya._ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are spoilers regarding this above

11. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so, if the sister thought Jungwook, the ML, is the father then that means they slept together??

Ophelia_Hecate, ErryChu and syofiaa like this.
  12. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Seo Jungwook is the Male Lead's brother. She married him cause he wanted to destroy Male Lead and she Female Lead. So they worked together to destroy both of them but all the plans went drown in drain.

The baby she had, she thought was of Seo Jungwook's and because he was arrested for trying to kill the FL, she lost her backing. She thought that she can have his wealth but the baby turned out to be not his, the father turned out to be See-Hyuk.

Male Lead only loved Female Lead and was strictly loyal to her.

The Male Lead's name is Seo Do-Guk.

I didn't mentioned it cause the names were kind of weird as I've read the story by MTLing

Seo Do-Guk is the second son of Sogang Group. He's caught up in a succession rivalry with his elder brother who's after his life. He needed marriage partner cause according to his grandfather's will the succession requires marriage. (I can't give more details cause this part was hard to understand due to machine translation) Ofcourse over the time he fell in love with the Female Lead. Han Yuri and his elder brother Seo Jungwook tried to create trouble and almost killed FL but everything turned out to be good at last. His older brother was arrested and FL and him lived in peace with their children.

its0k, smeilia, SofiyeJaan and 56 others like this.
  13. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of the struggle between lee joo amd her "adopted" family... lee joo nearly won, cause grandpa Han who's usually in a comatose state woke up and behin to undermine shitty dad authorities within the company and as a compensation for drivimg lee joo's mom out and ruin everyone's live, grandpa was showing a blatant favoritism to leejoo.. Stepmom and yuri in a scramble to stay important within the Han have the audacity to push shitty dad and cause him a permanent loss of walking with his two legs (he kinda deserve it for being stupid) but the duo biches is outrageous enough to beg help from him later to spare them

14. Shiro_chan

Shiro_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do u remember any fluffy scene??? I just need some fluffy after all that heavy plot...
    and btw Thanks for the spoiler (^з^)-☆Chu!!

Shey_04 and i_am_here like this.
  15. vionysus

vionysus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole plot sounds like a Chinese manhua but because I accidentally read the first chapter and is now super mad, i'll get on board this ride!

16. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Thank you!
    Did she forgive her "father" who mistreated her and favored Yuri over her for all those years?
    Please tell me no.
    Han Yuri is a bitch, but she has a point he doted on her one moment and the moment she finds out she wasn't his daughter he turned like a flip of a coin after indulging her and showering her in adoration for 20 years.

Did the FL have sex with the ex-husband in the new timeline?

If this was a Manhua the FL would be wasting her efforts trying to get the scumbag husband to love her in the new timeline and only focus her revenge on the "sister".

17. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah she didn't.

Oh no he did not. He still believed the step mom when she said FL is lying and the reports are manipulated. But the mother-duo did a big blunder and it was finally confirmed after few twist and turns that she's not his daughter. As said by a member, they also pushed him which cost him his legs.

He still had enough lingering attachment to let them go clean and also give money to Han Yuri.

They weren't married in this timeline. She was engaged and was about to be married to him, which obviously didn't happen cause she broke up and dumped him.

Ravenz, cjburaira, Momiji16 and 26 others like this.
  18. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    If this was a Manhua the FL would be wasting her efforts trying to get the scumbag husband to love her in the new timeline and focus her revenge ONLY on the step-mom/sister.

Thanks again!
    I hope the FL doesn't even let her children near her "father"

and when you say he lost his legs, as in phyiscally (i.e amputee) or does he become wheelchair-bound?

When he learns the "truth" how does her react to the FL? does he beg for forgiveness? Or was he clueless enough to think the FL and him could now play happy families if transfers Han Yuri's position as his "daughter" to her? Very curious.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  19. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that was what happened. He lost the ability to use his legs.

Ophelia_Hecate and i_am_here like this.
  20. Zuraida

Zuraida Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler

in the second chapter discusses about han lee Joo's past..when she wakes up she is in one year before marriage..she already has an appointment to choose a wedding dress and what happens is she breaks up.. Sorry if the language is not understood because I use google translate

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021