Spoiler Joseon's Ban on Marriage / No Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by minhchau1997, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the bodyguard is the 2nd ML here. I have no idea if the king ever finds out about it yet but I'm pretty sure he will. I'm only basing the spoilers from the manhwa raws and not the novel one.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  2. Undramun

Undramun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm alone in the guard ship i guess
    (*・~・*)

3. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The guard eventually get over her and fell in love with her friend, the lady he helped saved and one of the queen candidates. I too was rooting for him though. He especially became a guard to find her and has been trying to find her for 7 years. He was in love with her from the very beginning. Had they been married, they would’ve been happy. For me it’s a pity that she ends up with the king. The part where he ran to the palace when he knew that she went to the king’s bedchamber to be his woman was so heartbreaking. The other lady was lucky that this kind of man finally falls for her. I just can’t wait to see the miserable end for the mother daughter evil duo. And that ugly evil old man. The latest chapter though was one of the guard that was bribed by the evils is going to harm her and the 2ML that’s now in love with the other girl was too busy rescuing her that he forgot FL, so it seems like we can’t count on him for now to save FL. Just hope the king that is rushing to her now will arrive in time, before she’s killed (I don’t think so since she’s the FL) but there’s a high possibility that she’ll be gone again (fall in the river (again) or something like that) I hope not.

4. Undramun

Undramun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O well , glad to see that he's whit someone , just read the manhaw and tbh FML personality didn't clicked whit me , really hope he's happy and hope the friend is cute at least XP
    But sad too , kind of tired that most FML end up whit the JADE LIKE FACE ML
    But o well I take what I can get

5. One_dash_of_cuteness

One_dash_of_cuteness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really sad that this manhwa didn't get as much love as it deserves. The art is beautiful, the story is good. I really hope more people would come to love this.

Rin.rinaaa and Tt123 like this.
  6. RachKP

RachKP Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I read the raw and:
    The ML is the king,in the last Raw the MC was learning how to be a queen

Shinwoon
    I'm not sure that the traduction of the name is well but...It's ok for now.
    She is a secondary character that appeared around the 48-50 chapter of the manwha.She going to be a good friend of MC. MC know that Nanja fell in love with Shinwoon and she is happy with that.
    She has a big crush with Shinwoon, she take care of him, when he was hurting.
    But in the beginning Shinwoon didn't notice that.
    Then Nanja entered to the palace like a candidate to be a queen with the MC like maiden.
    It happened a lot of troubles and the witch(the Villainess) kidnapped Nanja, MC and shinwoon tried to save her.
    Nanja received an arrow for Shinwoon.
    More things happened and the last thing that I know, it is that Shinwoon said that he want to visit nanja.
    Nanja said no, because she is fine now.
    They could be a couple in a immediately future.

Sorry If I have grammar mistakes I'm not native.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    OtomeAddict, syofiaa, -NEAR- and 3 others like this.
  7. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!! I really like this manhwa

8. RachKP

RachKP Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm back
    Well
    In this chapter, we can see how Nanja visited MC in a garden of the palace.
    MC was crying because she didn't sleep well and that's for the training to become queen.
    MC asked nanja about his relationship with Shinwoon and nanja told her that she couldn't stay with someone that only felt guilty about her.
    (*I'm going to remember something, nanja listened the story of MC and shinwoon,when she taked care of Shinwoon. she knew that Shinwoon "fell in love" for mc)
    Then MC comforted her friend. after that when Shinwoon go out of the work in the palace, MC talked with him about nanja. And in this moment she noticed that Shinwoon feels something.
    Few hours later
    With the help of the king, they let the chickens scape from the farmyard of Nanja's house.
    Nanja tried to help the workers catched the chickens, but in some moment she fall out the wall. Obviously Shinwoon stayed behind the wall and saved nanja.

Shinwoon doesn't let it go,Shinwon carries her back home.
    Nanja thinks that this form is special and maybe a unique moment when she can stay in the arms of Shinwoon.

Ok, remember the point*
    I think that nanja doesn't want to be hurt by someone who loves someone else.
    I feel very bad for her, Shinwoon is to dum to express his fellings.

The wedding and the "first" night of MC and the king
    * They only sleep together again

I use MTL to read the chapters sorry if don't understand something

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  9. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGGGGGGGG THANK YOU SO MUCH

EDIT: By chance, has everything else been resolved with the FL's past history? And with the late princess? Like does everyone acknowledge now that she was murdered?

torte1315, syofiaa and Tt123 like this.
  10. RachKP

RachKP Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @missbluesunglasses
    Like stepsister stole the name of FL, when the grandmother of ml chose the next queen, said the name of FL, the stepmother and the stepsister thought that finally they won.
    But not really, FL appeared and infront of the villagers said the truth about her life.
    Then discovered that the stepmother poisoned FL mother

Stepmother and her partners were in the jail after the main event of FL.
    But again stepmother tried to killed MC, in this time we understand a little bit the story behind the stepmother and how she considered that the rich only look the things around them, they don't considered the others like "similars" and that contribute to stepmother plans
    She burned to death after trying to kill mc
    Her daughter couldn't scape because she was terrified to jump in a lake to scape

As far as I understood, we don't know right now what happened with the Princess. Because when someone tried to killed Shinwoon appeared a person too similar to her. But the only person that know who possibly was that "figure", died

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  11. RachKP

RachKP Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story ended
    MC and the king got married
    Past around 3 years and we know that Shinwoon and the secondary character got married and had a little son
    -shinwoon is a kind of minister of war
    -the king and Shinwoon made everything to satisfy the "cravings" of the queen

MC's daughter meet Shinwoon's son in the extra.
    The autor said that her work going to be a k-drama.
    I really hope that they don't change the secondary character...in Korean comments exist two fandoms between the king and Shinwoon like ML.
    Although we know that the king is the ml in the webtoon.

12. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    DANG, I knew this would be adapted into a drama ever since I first read it a few months ago :blob_pompom: The webtoon which is based from the novel really had a good potential to become a historical romance K-drama. What I'm hoping right now is that they don't change too much of the content of the story like what they did to The Bride of the Water God.

13. mariellepnzln

mariellepnzln New Member

Reading List:
    Link

I’m just starting to read the manhwa and have read comments that the FL is possessed with the deceased wife of the King. Is it true? He might just be falling in love with her because of that

syofiaa likes this.
  14. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the novel tho since it's an exclusive release in Naver and as for the manhwa well I haven't read the newly released chapters yet since the releases are really slow and I'm just waiting for it to pile up. So from what I could remember the FL and her actions are very much similar with the deceased king's wife which is the reason why the king became intrigued with her and it's not because FL is possessed with the king's dead wife.

torte1315 and syofiaa like this.
  15. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    She lied to the king that she was possessed so she is faking it in order to survive.
    the king finds out the truth later but he already loves her for who she is (not the ghost) before that point

16. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ml really loved hia first wife?

17. Snow Kang

Snow Kang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me how did ML's first wife die?

yup

18. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmm is there not a part mention about The King and his deceased wife story?
    And how the king overcome his love and mourning for the deceased wife, then proceed to fall in love with MC?

Tt123 likes this.
  19. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
  20. lucaswhomademeaprincess

lucaswhomademeaprincess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that there is a plot twist that our FL turns out is the deceased wife or reincarnation or what else, because I like the manhwa, the ML character and FL character but the plot where ML can’t move on with his first wife is giving me feeling off about this manhwa