Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

okay there are a few mistakes in this part, the mother didn't die of neglect she died due to MC, something about not being able to bear the burden of MC's mana,(there was a scene where Claude was begging Diana (MC's mom) on his knees to get rid of the child in her stomach because it will end up killing her, and the reason he neglected MC was because he cursed himself with black magic to forget about Diana and MC, in the OG timeline the reason he didn't accept MC is because the curse already took effect and he forgot Diana and MC, and in the OG timeline Jennette (the brown haired girl) was introduced as his daughter, but in reality she was his niece daughter of his older brother and ex-fiance born through dark magic and that is why the ex died giving birth to Jennette, she was literally born to curse Claude to death.)

beazacha likes this.
  2. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not really his niece since Penelope didn't conceive her naturally (i.e egg + semen) she was artificially created in the womb as part of Claude's brother's experiment with black magic. The only thing from his brother that she has is the imperial mana that was fused with black magic to create her. When Lucas removes the traces of black magic from her, it includes the imperial mana and in doing so her eyes change to their natural color which would have been the same as her mother's - green.

Imperial mana (not semen) + Black magic was the only contribution Claude's brother gave to her creation otherwise her genes are basically her mother's.

3. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol tbh I also don’t like where the manhwa story kept being off track and misses a lot of few scenes from the novel. I also commented on how the story changes but I feel like this thread is getting more and more toxic. What’s done is done… I guess if you hate it that much, go read the novel for your own satisfaction.
    Let’s just look forward to the manhwa with expectation that it might get better.

M30WWWW, ValReads, Piglove and 5 others like this.
  4. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's hope.

beazacha likes this.
  5. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I'm confused.
    1. Which one is better the novel or the manhwa?
    2. Are there many scenes in the novel that is not included in the manhwa?
    P.S: I like both the novel and the manhwa, cheer up readers!!!

Piglove likes this.
  6. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. For me, I like the novel better simply because it was already finish and Lucas x Athy ship sailed in there with so much much fluff. As well as Claude's recovery because of being stabbed by the branch in his forehead (I really want to see this in the webtoon, unfortunately Spoon illustrated it taking Claude's dignity in consideration so a normal and touching way was what we saw in the webtoon). But the webtoon is also great with how Spoon trying to tie the loose ends of the novel such as bringing up Diana and Anastacius or how Jeannette and Athy's relationship didn't turn sour. As well as, the villain being an irritating villain. (Cause in the novel, the villain is just a childish stalker of Lucas that was easily pacified and just Jeannette turning kind of "bad")

2. There are many scenes not drawn. It is understandable due to the fact that the webtoon derails from the novel after season 1 ended. Such as, Athy's invisible lake date with Lucas or Lucas gifting Nox to Athy to replace Blackie's place or Claude being anxious that Athy may run again so he restricted the whole palace in using magic or Athy forcing Claude to eat cotton candy. Though we don't know maybe Spoon-nim will draw it after solving their family issues.

ValReads, Melina, Piglove and 5 others like this.
  7. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you I finally understand

Uncopyright likes this.
  8. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much potential from the novel.

9. Athy1000

Athy1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why there isn't à new chapter ?

10. potato berry

potato berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they skipped last week. It had been uploading Saturday or Sunday but there wasn't a chapter

Athy1000 likes this.
  11. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    It skips a week after every 5 chapters are released.

LayZhang and Athy1000 like this.
  12. LayZhang

LayZhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wondering, where can i see the novel version? I mean is there a complete translated version of this series?

Anyway the summary of athyxlucas fluff moments tho!:((( Damn it so we all got robbed?!

Uncopyright likes this.
  13. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link

It's difficult to find the completed (fan) translations because they are being hunted down or already purged. I think wattpad still has Claude's POV chapters side-story.

14. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also don't know where to read it now.... I read the fan translations book 3 to end way back earlier when WWMAP webtoon ended season 1 at a discord server. Last that I heard it was on a webnovel site though I am not sure. Sorry I can't help you :blobpensive:

Well, Spoon-nim focused more on the Obelia Family issue, not only on Claude and Athy but also on the brothers' relationship, Claude and Anastacius. As well as Lucas' allergy on familial love. Maybe we can see AthyxLucas fluff after solving these family issues. Hopefully :blobupset:

15. LayZhang

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao that's so sad:( argh do i need to damage a bit of my brain as in read it raw?✋

Still.... The webtoon didn't do any justice to us! HOW CAN WE GOT ROBBED?!:( YEAH IT'S ALL HATERS FAULT THAT MAKE THE AUTHOR OF THE WEBTOON TO CHOOSE DIFF ROADS FROM NOVEL

16. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Jeanette needed to be "improved" and her "character development" lol

17. LayZhang

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh idc about her character tbh dont hate me but i'm into this shit due to father-daughter bond that should be there in the first place aka claude-athy and ofc our fluffy moments between athy and lucas!:>

18. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard her name was Lucati. And she had black hair and blue eyes.

19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeanette is acually the best character of this manwah. Fork and Pluto messaged me and told me themselves. They also told me if someone doesn't like Jeanette they don't get the novel

You heard it here folks. Invest in Jeanette coin right now. Powered by the seething of self inserters who love hating in teens. Get them while there rising

But in the end the biggest reason for Jeanette hate is that they self insert too hard into athy and dont like another women who doesn't worship the ground athy walks on haung screen time. It's like NTR but parental NTR ynow

Only athy is the most important. Only athy can have a harem. Only athy is the one who should have everyones love. Jeanette is bad cuase she reminds me of the Jessica in middle school who stole my crush. So i needlessly hate on any person who's kind and pretty and intruded upon our holy MC (blessed be her souls) screentime cause I self insert as athy and athy is the most important. Therefore I am the most important. Therefore I should he getting the most attention. It's all about ATHY. ALL OTHER WOMEN IN THE NOVEL ARE WHORES REEEEEEEEE

Jeanette should be banished cause only then will my boner be satisfied and I can pretend I won over the popular girl by projecting over athy. Goodbye therapy wmmap literally solved all my issues

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  20. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can anyone give me the link to a site where raws are updated regularly?