Spoiler The Demon Prince goes to the Academy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lawlogic77, Jul 28, 2021.

1. lawlogic77

lawlogic77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-7-28_8-30-49.jpeg

Description :

[The Demon King is Dead], a story in which the Demon King got immediately killed in the Prologue. I became the ‘Demon Prince’ of said novel.

…Help me.

Novelupdates link :
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-demon-prince-goes-to-the-academy/

i already read the mtl of this novel till 342 of 409 chapters, so if you want some spoiler about this novel just ask here

Raws (and some official illustration) chapter 1 - 404 :

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

_Doomsday_ likes this.
  3. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    i added spoiler link in the main post where you can download the raws chapter, after you download it you need to 'ocr' the chapter, and put it on translate app like google or papago

4. Archerreborn2

Archerreborn2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the first seven chapters and it was pretty good. Got any spoilers for the female romance interests.

5. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    there are 5 but it become 4 after some event, but i will list all the five heroine
    -Ellen, the black haired girl in the cover, she is the strongest swordmans and sword teacher of mc, she is little sister of one of heroes that killed demon king
    -Hariet, the twintail girl in the cover, she is little brat that look down mc because he is commoner and she is duke daughter, but they become closer because mc accidentally making her cry
    -Charlotte, the blonde girl in the cover, the empire princess, when mc goes to school he will use some item that change his face so she will not know Reinhardt and Vali is same person, they will become closer when charlotte blackmail mc to help her finding who and where is Vali
    -Adriana, 2nd year senpai, she become closer to mc because mc accept duel of another 2nd year senpai and she think mc will lose so she help him to become stronger, atleast he doesnt injured too much if he lose in the duel. But after some 'event' she probably doesnt count as heroine anymore
    -Olivia, 5th year senpai, she get saved by mc because she know some dark secret of her father and almost get tortured, because she is saved by mc, she feel grateful and always tease mc everytime they meet

there are more potential heroine, but only this 5 the one that got many screentime, i want to include elerys, the loyal vampire that help mc but she never got illustration so i think author doesnt include her as heroine

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    Nia2760, Hs9644, lan2001h and 19 others like this.
  6. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know why Charlotte is looking for Vali ? Does she wants to reward him or something ?

7. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    theres 2 reason why she want to look for Vali :
    first she feel grateful and want to reward him for helping her and because vali just disappear like that she worry something will happen to him so she want to take him and protect him
    second, its because she awakened new ability/talent when she got kidnapped possibly tortured when she in demon castle, i dont remember the detail but she can awaken another persona where she can kill someone easily but she cant control this and she afraid in the future it will fully take control of her body, the knight leader believe its spirit of demon king that entering her soul, and the only one who can stop or calm this another persona is Vali because he the one who save her from that hell

Nia2760, Grayel, lan2001h and 17 others like this.
  8. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Mc for real ? Did he really use the map of Seoul to imagine the fictional map of the capital lol XD.
    By the way, in which chapter does he go to the Academy ? Also, how old are the heroines when Valier goes to the Academy ?
    Edit: Lol. MTL translates magic as "horse", so sometimes "demons" is translated as "horsemen" and "magic power " as horsepower. The wonders of mtl XD.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    Cristal33, Zone Q11, Nusan and 5 others like this.
  9. ErikHarrison

ErikHarrison Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it so difficult to MTL from these raws into English. Half the time it comes out illegible. Maybe there is some secret to Adobe - Google translate which makes it readable that I'm not clicking.

I always get sad with Kakao since I can just pay the 10cents on Ridibooks to googletranslate diretly from the website. This OCR process makes it so much harder. :(

blahblah123 likes this.
  10. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Using polymorph magic to prevent hair loss ? It is the dumbest thing I have ever read XD.

Zone Q11, Nusan, Mirae and 1 other person like this.
  11. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    around chapter 20ish i think

try this website, it can ocr and mtl at same time
    http://imagetotext*iblogbox*com/

12. Ezhister

Ezhister Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really interested in this novel after I read the currently translated chapters by Selfish Translations, and I'm trying to mtl the raws you provided (although I'm new to this). However, is there a way to batch upload pictures to a place to ocr and translate? The website you provided for this only allows one picture at a time and considering the first 25 chapters have around 800 images, it's a lot of effort. I've looked around but I couldn't really find a solution myself. If it's really the case that images need to be translated one by one I understand, but let me know if there's something I'm doing wrong.

13. gowrav01

gowrav01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can combine multiple images into a single pdf using https://smallpdf.com/jpg-to-pdf and then use one single pdf to translate. Note that pdf should not too huge as OCR fails due to huge pdfs

tati79 and Ezhister like this.
  14. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. One of the power of the MC is "Self-suggestion". What he believes in comes true. For now, as far as I read, he can only do body-reinforcement.The stronger his faith in what he believes, the stronger his power. I just hope that he won't shout "I have faith !" like a certain character in TCF XD.

Nia2760, lan2001h, Zepelim and 10 others like this.
  15. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    you can copy paste every image to ms word after that save it to pdf, after that you can use that website, but the limitation is that website only can ocr for less than 80 images, but if you lazy to do that, i upload all the chapters in pdf format in description on my gdrive, if it say you need access please tell me

yeah for now his power only for body-reinforcement, but it will become broken in future chapters

Nia2760, Zepelim, Agavadon and 5 others like this.
  16. Ezhister

Ezhister Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! If you already have the chapters in pdf format I would greatly appreciate being able to use that pdf! If you're ok with it, could I know where to go to find your gdrive and access the pdf?

17. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    check the description on the first post, i put my gdrive link there, if the link tell you to need access please tell me

18. Ezhister

Ezhister Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was able to access it and omg it's really organized. You're a lifesaver law thank you so much

19. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Ellen is cute and beautiful at the same time. She is adorable !
    Edit: Is it just me, or on the website you gave, the last page isn't converted to text ?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  20. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    is that so ? i dont realize that, maybe because the number of image/page is above the limit i guess