Spoiler The Forgotten Princess Wants to Live in Peace

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 13, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The-Forgotten-Princess-Wants-to-Live-in-Peace.jpeg

E6_lHjLUYAMOipR.jpg

Title:
    잊혀진 황녀는 평화롭게 살고 싶어, Ichojin Hwangnyoneun Pyonghwaropkke Salgo Sipo, The Forgotten Princess Wants to Live in Peace
    Novel Link: Official Raws: Unofficial Webtoon Link: Official Webtoon Raws: Author: 로서하
    Artist: Irangbi | 이랑 (Novel), Lemon | 레몬 (Manhwa)
    Year: 2020 (Novel), 2021 (Manhwa)
    Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo
    Status: 141 Chapters [Novel] (Ongoing), 7 Chapters [Manhwa] (Ongoing)

Description:

Eluana Vita Spess is a stubborn girl who works as a blacksmith in a village called Aden and raises her little brother by herself.

On the day she receives her alchemy ability, a man in the portrait that her mother cherished came up to her.

‘I’m the young lady of a Ducal family?’

Then she learned a shocking revelation from the Duke as he hugged her in his arms. She’s the last bloodline of the first emperor, all known to have been executed.

“I need to get rid of all the dangers. Because I’m worth it.”

The manhwa adaptation for this novel will be released on July 24.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Jiayou uwu

Jiayou uwu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is getting a manhwa very soon (^▽^)!

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  4. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camped.

It's already been released.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  5. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoiled me why her biological father separated with her mother? Or who leave who? DX

6. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about the past of the father and about the male lead, who is he and how they fall in love :oops:

7. Soryuian

Soryuian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml ?? I hope its the black haired with blue eyes :blob_plusone:

8. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story starts with her being tortured by the prince to reveal her past! Is this before the whole blacksmith thing happen? any spoilers?!

Priar likes this.
  9. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, according to the first manhwa chapters
    when her father, who was a blacksmith has died she hidden this fact and continued making swords under his name. The swords were so good, that they became popular and the prince came to check them and broke a family heirloom, so he got angry and tortured MC about her father’s whereabouts, because a sword made by dwarfs could only be broken by magic. But she doesn’t reveal that she was the one who created those swords and that the father is dead by now.
    The swords are so good because she made them using alchemy which she didn’t even know she could use.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
    Scapezz, chamchaworld, Priar and 16 others like this.
  10. Alicia_Alize

Alicia_Alize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML?
    What chapter will Louie and MC will meet again? And How?:X3::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the father is alive and came for her!
    Was there anybody taking care if them after her mother died?!

12. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant the mother’s husband, not the biological father.

13. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The duke and Eluana's mother (Stella) loved each other but Stella decided to leave him because she did not want her child to experience the same suffering being the sole bloodline of the first emperor. The current imperial family hides the last bloodline guised as a prince or princess that sacrifices to pray? (iirc) for the empire. In short, they treat the last bloodline as prisoners. Things changed however since the Duke fell in love with Stella. Duke's family is so powerful and his alchemy is gold. He can control gold so he has every means to protect Stella. :cry: But when Stella got pregnant, she was worried for her child and left. The blacksmith stepfather of Eluana was a good man. He loved Stella and later they had a child, the adorable Louis/Louie. I can't remember if she fell for the stepdad but definitely the duke is the love of her life.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  14. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

syofiaa and sweetaneng like this.
  15. sweetaneng

Reading List:
    Link
    To add context on why imperial family imprisoned the last bloodline for decades.
    The bloodline of the first emperor was protected by a dragon. Natural calamity befell the kingdom everytime a bloodline (direct bloodline? I'll have to review this part) is intentionally killed.

16. sweetaneng

Reading List:
    Link
    Khazar is the ML and he's the 4th prince, half-brother of Regis (redhaired). Iirc, him and Eluana are only 15/16.
    The reason he was poisoned and imprisoned was because Regis plans to send him to a princess from another kingdom.

Trigger warning

That princess wanted to add prince Khazar to her collections of good looking humans. We have lunatic characters here apparently. :facepalm:

I'm so happy that this is adapted to manhwa. :love: If anyone is wondering of Duke Spess' intentions -
    He loved Stella so much to the extent that he never married. He looked for her for a long time but author-nim didn't allow them to meet. :cry: lols. He will need to hide the fact that Eluana is his daughter for her safety (if the imperial family finds out, they will take her and Louis). Actually, he is ready to fight the imperial family to protect his daughter but Eluana didn't want that. He's a very precious daddy. :oops:
    Louis and Eluana are now the only remaining descendants of the first emperor. Louis has a special skill that will be shown in the next few chapters. He is able see sparks/lights? (mana I think) that will guide him every now and then. Later he will train under a powerful wizard that also trained Khazar. Khazar also has the special ability of seeing these sparks but he's not a wizard.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  17. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t understand how Louis is also a descendant of the first king if he’s not the Duke’s kid.

syofiaa, aboni_06, Liliss and 2 others like this.
  18. sweetaneng

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to mention that Stella is a princess. She was the last descendant. That's why she knew very well what could happen if her child is born and decided to hide to prevent a war. Everyone knew that Stella is Duke Spess' fiancé so once they reveal Eluana is his daughter, they'll know Stella is the mother.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    Scapezz, Priar, layyu and 12 others like this.
  19. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh! Thanks so much for the explanation! I misunderstood and thought that MC is the last descendant because of her father’s bloodline. In the manhwa it was implied that her mother was a commoner.

sweetaneng likes this.
  20. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the father do anything to revenge the torture the daughter went through?!