Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, the Duke is figuring out his shit. Solving his problems like a man. Guys it's character Development time:blob_pompom:

CaelumBlue and dagrandesibuna like this.
  2. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link

picking sides can infact lead to power decresing which we dont know for sure because we didnt get to see the politics side of it at all. if imperial family is more powerful then their faction will let dukedom have power, if aristocratic faction is more powerful then dukedom would have more power on that side. since he doesnt pick a side, both factions would treat dukedom at ultimate wildcard in their power struggle.

no cause theres no way for me to understand why you would let people speak shit about your child you watched grow up, oh right he didnt. miera grew up in the duchy. there is no way a child growing up in front of you would suddenly become a demon spawn instead of a kid popping out of nowhere. it makes 0 sense.

coping? he time travelled all the way after demons had almost destroyed the world. he didnt time travel after her execution because he missed her lmao

cosette manipulated the prophecy yes, but prophecy said only one spirit user in the family will be born from you, maybe because of the prophecy kiera didnt awaken her powers at all? why would you jump onto executing her without trying to figure out what could have happened?
    are there no damn priests in there? is there NO POSSIBLE WAY to find out if she was a demon?? she doesnt even have powers how much of a threat can she be???

claude slaughtered people yes, how is that related to athy tho lmao??? are you telling that duke never even thouched people? “shield of the empire” never touched people, the one who let his daughter die in the name of duty.

athy went to him to get his love, so did kiera except athy ACTUALLY got loved and kiera didnt.

princessbelle and Rylee56059 like this.
  3. Lil Iyana

Lil Iyana {Blink} {Army} {Once} {In love with cute animals}

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw's link~?

4. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Keira's grandfather in the end? did he ever get punished for what he did to Rowena and The Weinbergs? Was it ever revealed?
    Not only did he cause her to lose wither twin babies, but he also wiped out her entire bloodline through dirty tricks. It was very evil what he did to the woman. No wonder she turned to a demon.

5. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not rocket science mate. If he picked a side, he wouldn't be neutral. All advantages that came with that stance would disappear.

Also the dukedom basiclly = aristocracy.

That's because you're looking at it through your 21st century privileged lens.

and ignoring the fact that the duke is, in fact, not a king. If the people call her a demon and want her dead, and the king isn't exactly disagreeing with them, you're going to make sure she's dead. The duke (seems) to have decided to have his cake and eat it too (Hence why she was sent back during her execution)

He didn't time travel, Keira did.

Because the prophecy ALSO said that the other one would destroy the world.

So yeah, his hands were kinda tied.

[Headcanon]

If there was a way to confirm which one was the real one, we wouldn't have a story would we?

He literally threatened to slaughter her at least 3 times before he warmed up to her, and even killed her in a past timeline.

The duke never touch people, because unlike Claude his universe doesn't kneel to abs. His actions actually have consequences.

Athy put on a mask and made an effort so her FATHER would actually love her. Kiera tried the same thing, got caught up in a scheme that had little to do with her, then became independent. Her father also learned from his mistakes and the two were eventually able to move past that chapter of their lives.

Because, again, at the end of the day Keira either forgives him and tries to move on with her life, or decides to live as a commoner (crap on the streets and all) and probably die from scurvy or something.

Doubt it, considering what the Weinbergs tried to do trying to punish Keira's grandfather after all that could come off as sympathizing with traitors.

CaelumBlue and Shinxyra like this.
  6. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    It's why he's a coward, using his neutral stance as an excuse not to get involved XD

simplysharonda likes this.
  7. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's happening?

8. The Blue Moon

The Blue Moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woww please spoil moree :blobReach: I'm so curious about him and what has happened after keira has died :cookie:. Btw thank you for the translation:aww::aww:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    hjnffnjh likes this.
  9. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well said. this guy is a piece of shit. i bet is so-called daughter even killed him sometime after his real daughter's death. Claude at least was being controlled by black magic...BUT EVEN THEN he somehow came to love athy regardless because she was just a child and he couldn't come to kill her after she has shown him all her cute sides

At least his consciousness hasn't died

Enmea and donaiseiyuu like this.
  10. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hei I have a question, it might contain spoiler.
    so, I have read some spoilers, it was said that Cosette was actually a... demon? It had something to do with Kiera's moms' house—her grandfather kidnapped Cosette's mom while she was pregnant with Cosette? And her dad, Claude, was actually in love with his first wife, Cosette's mom. I forgot what happened, but the real Cosette was supposed to die, but her mom made a deal with a... demon? So she was alive. But it wasn't her though.

I need someone to confirm this. And if all the things were really started by Kiera's mom's house, ugh so her side was evil. I mean, ok technically she was innocent, but— ????

beazacha and SofiyeJaan like this.
  11. Polyrhythmpop

Polyrhythmpop Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a spoiler thread, not a think piece, the spoilers are lost wuthin tge conversation, is there another option of forum for these discussions so we can get straight spoilers here?

angerysquonk and Lunicylle like this.
  12. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Please. And thank you. :aww:

13. crunchypatata

crunchypatata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss. He's a demon named Yurre/Yurr (not sure what the correct name is since its MTLed)
    He's a demon whose specialty is manipulating space and time. The real Erez died when he was 5 years old by drowning, that's when Yurre takes over the boy's body. The backstory was not elaborated further as far as I remember.

Opelia, Sheiren, shiory and 32 others like this.
  14. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oooh this piece of information are quite a game changer
    i actually kinda not satisfied with the spoiler about kiera and zeke kinda reconcile with him much later after the shit show end (its kinda vague), he didnt deserve any forgiveness IMO

but now we know that he made a contract with a demon, which mean not only he will got ignored by his children most of his life and then after he died his soul will be tortured for eternity? i can live with that :blobowoevil_horns:

Deeyodee, shiory, NubeBlack and 9 others like this.
  15. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    >Claude
    >Literal psychopath that murders people for the lols and even executed his own daughter and the maid that called him out on it in one timeline.

>Kiera's dad
    >Basically a coward, but unlike Claude he wasn't fully in control of his spawns fate so he actually has an excuse.

ClAuDe WaSnT sO bAd!

I love these threads, they're always so funny lol

Elren, Laciesche, otakkau and 15 others like this.
  16. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm, Keira's dad VOTED to have her beheaded and actively petitioned in favor of her execution. Despite KNOWING she was his daughter.
    Why do you think he got the blame when the spirits were angered as a result of Keira's death?

He was in control of their fate. He failed to protect his children with the 1st wife after she begged him to do something about the harassment she was getting from the 2nd wife and her family who ruthlessly want to push her out. Who literally drove her out of the house in fear for her life.
    He knew who was the culprit was that ruined the life of his first wife yet still did nothing out of sheer ambivalent cowardice.

Claude had a black magic curse and Athy being framed by Jeanette's aunt as an exuse.
    The Duke is only selfishly "neutral" when it came to helping those around him that needed help and he doesn't want to intervene out of cowardice.

He has shown plenty of times "neutrality" is an arbitrary status to him.

Elren, Peerly, Deeyodee and 23 others like this.
  17. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Please don't bring other titles here, both descriptions aren't true to their respective novels are only serve to stir the pot

mitch_97, SheeLey, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  18. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    The Duke's a coward yes, and Claude's "curse" excuse only does so much, doesn't really excuse his actions.

They're actually very true about their respective novels, but I'll concede to your final point and stop lol

zhaf0606, noula, Th.ay and 5 others like this.
  19. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Didn't see that coming.

Considering how the manhwa kinda pushing for a ML into it, I won't be surprised if they made the demon a simp for Kiera in manhwa version.

MC Father: I knew it. The reason you want me to turn back the time so you can feast on my rotten soul. Am I right?
    Time Demon: BS. Who wants your garbage souls? I am doing it because I want to *ahem* *ahem* your real daughter.
    Grandma Demon: You betrayed me because of that?
    Goddess: Such a demonic intention. It made other demons look like a saint in comparison.
    Time Demon: Shut up, you useless goddess! Don't judge me for being a simp.

mart7206, Wishky, mitch_97 and 11 others like this.
  20. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, I just read the recent spoilers, and please enlighten me.
    The time wizard is actually a demon (okay...)
    The archduke form a contract with him to turn back time for him, and his daughter.
    Keira returns to the past, the duke as well (but in fragmented dreams) and the time wizard past self got a mark for the time magic.
    Simon Edinburgh really killed Rowena and had her insides checks to see whether she carries a baby or not, which happens to have died as an infant. And it's a boy so it's impossible for Cosette to be the baby, (please explain this if anyone were willing)
    And to what reason again that the demon turn back time?

Elren and mikasaackerman_1 like this.