Mafia TiggerBane's Wild Ride to Bastion

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by TiggerBane, Jul 24, 2021.

?

On tie

Poll closed Jul 31, 2021.
  1. GM wins

36.4%
  2. Lynch all outside of tie

45.5%
  3. Lynch Random outside of tie

9.1%
  4. GM chooses who is lynched

9.1%
  1. Agentt

Agentt Loves cats and pats and my wife

Reading List:
    Link
    A silly question, but, isn't ut strange zertx died? Like, by convention, aka, generally or usually, N1 results in death of either someone who contributed too much, or someone inactive whose death cannot be traced.
    So, why was zertx dead? Just a silly question

2. Adleto

Adleto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What i said is probably wrong anyway, it would be better if he tried one of my reads and lost his power without killing anyone

3. Isolated0371

Isolated0371 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on who you ask, probably. They could have been killed for having correct reads (Nyan, for example); they could have been killed for being seen as a threat in LYLO/MYLO, they could have been killed for being consensus town (which I don't remember if they were), and they could have even been killed because mafia thought they were a power role.

4. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I saw that Xertz died before catching up
    Most questions are at the bottom

Don't mind me-

I want to know more about what c.decora is thinking, such as the quote above, they don't really seem to have said much in terms of reads and didn't explain too much about why they voted me too.
    Other than that I don't really remember them doing much else except ask a few questions?
    I want more insight from them in the basic sense.

Reading what Agentt has said, I think they're townie, in that they're honest and willing to try even if they don't know what to do. They also seem kinda relatable which makes me more lax on them.

However, I do think their redactions, such as them saying voting inactives when they meant voting a random person could have been a ploy to get the suspicion off of them after realizing they messed up.
    What I'm most worried about is that they'll be fooled into helping a mafia, because that seems like something they'd do.

Also this quote just sounds really sus, but the visibility thing is...I don't know like partially makes up for it?
    Also, I appreciate Adleto, Tilg, Iamp, and whoever else, for giving Agentt things to do else they'll just be completely sus :blobsleepless:
    No townie points though, since like, scum could do that as well. Mostly saying this cause I've seen it happen before

Regarding Joker, they seem really focused on what he thinks other people are and doesn't seem as concerned about what people think of them?
    I say this because I didn't see them ever really responding to Lissi's questions?
    Unless someone can direct me to where he did :hmm:

What's the difference between this?
    And this?
    Am I illiterate? But pure and innocent are synonyms right?
    The whole sussing of Lissi was based on the fact that they didn't want to lynch Alex due to their cuteness as well as because it wouldn't get much information?

After the revelation of Alex's flip, which was shocking by far, do you have new reads on Lissi?
    Mainly directing this towards Zone/Isola who were the most vocal about it if I recalled correctly?

Also, Zone, what are your thoughts about the people who gave you credits right now?
    IE: Iamp, Gonz, and whoever else

Hey! Someone who thinks the same as me!

I don't think I've ever seen something like this in my entire life!

(In reference to why PR didn't cc)
    You got that right!

I assume the last part is in reference to me XD
    I don't have a rebuttal think what you like :blobuwu:

Ahah...activity
    Speaking of which...my activity as a newbie is my black history...
    And yes what Lissi said!

I'll read Day 2 soon-ish

Lissi likes this.
  5. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link

6. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link
    You could still be giving scum ideas they hadn't had before, leading to the death of a PR.

It's just not a good idea to theorize like that

Tilgarial likes this.
  7. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I haven't been nearly as loud as I thought I was. I checked my profile and I have only 5 pages of posts, and some of those are on my profile.

Unfortunately it'll be a week before I can effectively ramp up my posting abilities, but if I'm not dead I will be louder -- and that's a promise you can put in your signature.

8. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...rip
    ever plan on going back and ISO-ing him? so I don't have to until the last 24 hours
    He did? Where? Wut??
    Was it about Alex? :blobscream:
    My theory is consensus townie status (after discussing in-depth about ST plan, he was awarded a townread by Zone and we all know how vocal Zone was about his reads) so everyone else thought he was towny too prob?

Also I liked him trying to lynch Nyann yesterday even if it was gonna fail.

That's the proper way to do it (cough looking at you Glass)
    I think he answered some right after my ISO and I basically just got- he wants to lynch inactives and doesn't care about how useful the "actives'" posts are D1 (and maybe D2 too from the looks of it, not sure)
    You can just ISO your current posts in the thread, y'know?

9. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t plan on it, but that doesn’t mean I won’t
    (I think it was probably that and to avoid medic/doctor heal)

10. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    Back. Going to finish catching up from where I left off (p. 57).
    I feel like under this theory, you have the implication that Zone's town for sure as they are wary of who Zone townclears, which they won't if Zone's a scum. >> I don't think you and Zone can be w/w.

That said, I really don't think he was consensus townie(?) I'm more inclined they thought he was PR or something or, like mentioned, concerns on his reads. Otherwise, this early in the game, I don't see how Xertz was a better choice over other more vocal players.
    ??? Wouldn't even you be a better choice?

11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Do those first ten posts even count? Those were like my "SoD posts" I didn't say Adleto was sus but I don't see how much effort he put yet. As for agent, he is always sus to me.
    Yes I do, because I take things personally.
    When I am hot headed - yes.
    But when I am calm enough - no, everyone can't be mafia for obvious reasons - why would all mafia go after a single person.
    I just skimmed through some stuff and honestly I couldn't read too much. I don't say iso but I did look at why you were thinking what joker said about you was sort of lacking solid reasons.
    That was literally just kidding because he said "let me die under your grace" >.>
    To whom?
    And I already mentioned I would be mostly absent from then until the EoD
    If you are referring to Alex, I read her posts, there wasn't much.

Lynching inactives isn't something I am against and if I had to lynch them to prevent everyone else from getting killed, I could?

This is one final time I am going to talk about it though. I read your posts since you are still asking me about it. But after this, if you are asking me again, you are tunnel visioned. THESE ARE DAY 1 POSTS. I wasnt locking JOKER as town, i was fighting with you because you asked me. I already said i am willing to change my mind but not willing to get mocked because of the way i did things - but told how to do so, and fighting your assumptions about my methods and deductions.

But here goes my hours of work in recaping my DAY 1 reads for you.
    series of events
    Nyan joined when it was pretty late in my timezone.
    Nyan threw in some random posts and opinions which were mostly based on when she was spectating the game.
    Nyan went to bed/ eating/ talking with bf
    Nyan slept
    Nyan woke up
    Nyan saw an overwhelming amount of content to catch up to
    Nyan doesn't have any idea how to catch so did a NYASO of joker , REASON: because he was scum last game and i wasnt paying any attention to him and i regret that.
    In my NYASO i made a tentative conclusion that joker is town based on this:

Probably asking why hasnt the bothan spy not killed him yet, it was only later than tigger clarified, bothan spy's kills are executed at EoD. But just as he doesnt know if he is telling the truth, the spy doesnt either.
    This seems like a genuine reaction.
    I found it confusing myself like he was joking or something, so ofc i wont give him my creds either.

overall this interaction, whilst definitely is going attention, i dont think he was too serious about it, he seemed like he wasn't sure at first then zone's explanations made more sense (that he read "medic" as "cop")
    Yes could they not be? just because you dislike the term "pocketing" you (lissi) said that whoever uses it is always mafia.

Do you see whats happening? he picked on zone. ZONE. no one else did, some were trying to show he could be trusted, but no one said he could be untrustworthy or confused by his early claims. He picked on a big fish, and he new that this was going to drag him for a while. This brought him under the radar, the joker i know, if scum, prefers to generally not be part of any controversial discussion, and if he is, he doesnt do any follow ups.
    So in here he is saying who he wants to vote, and it seems to be based on inactivity. then he voted her.
    You said why was he against zone at first and then he stood for him right?
    WHY CANT HE? WHY CANT ANYONE CHANGE THEIR MIND? Joker personally questioned zone after he saw those roleclaims, maybe he changed his mind/ doubtful? You were mocking me that "how towny of me to LOCK someone as town" well then how towny of YOU to force a static mentality among people? why are you so against people changing their mind? Are you saying just because we dont quote every single thing we dont have anything in our head? will even the mafia play so carelessly?

Damn so much stuff to read, you sure like reading. I am having class atm so i could continue, but i hope you got the gist by now.

12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    fyi i didnt catch up with the thread since i went to bed, i will come later. busy busy

13. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just going to say I have some questions about the wording here, that I won't be pursuing in the immediate future (D2)... Will come back after some flip(s).
    :blob_tilt::blob_tilt: Did I? You sure it wasn't Zone?
    :derpyblob::derpyblob:
    While I can town lean (or want to town lean) Zone, (though I would really feel safer if we have at least one more telling flip), I'm not sure I agree with the reasoning here (if these are all you have for yours). When specifically he posted could be reliant on meta factors, I can also argue maybe a wolf!Zone posted in latter D1 so it might be less likely to actually happen. I think betting on D1 for scum is super risky, just because of how random D1 lynches can end up. I don't think this plan could've been very guiding. I would say the lack of reaction made him more town lean for me, so that I kind of agree(?) And then for gamestate frustrations, I don't think they're AI, for him.

Was this vocally support the credits things?

Nyan/Agentt - when you say consistent, what is it consistent to? I'm posing this because if it's in contrast to previous games, I kind of... disagree.

Joker -
    I initially had something that I was keeping an eye on which end with a mechanics check. This semi-influenced why I had proposed him with you early D1, where the clarification happened afterward. I don't recall seeing anything glaring since then, so if someone I will have to go back and check.
    Because my name came up, I felt like I needed to make some remark...
    I'm having difficulty where you're coming from for you to say the first line.
    Maybe Agentt just agrees with that? I don't see where you find it problematic, so it just feels like you're trying to pick a fight (out of nothing) and you desperately trying to find someone to vote instead.

I also find it problematic that you were there during EOD, and you were one of the top wagons, but you just sat there watching everything the last hour.
    Can we get some more details on this? I kind of recall you were primarily just talking to those on your town list... Kind of don't recall your interactions (push, questions, etc) with the others.
    The timeline with this is off, no? When you asked her, that was way before she told you she hasn't finished reading/pg.23 (which is right before you posted this post). :blobunsure:

14. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobdead::blobdead: With continue catch up from p. 60 when I get back...

15. Agentt

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, I read all decoras posts, and they seem...well, I want someone to tell me her playstyle, but she really seems carefree.
    She has made townie posts, and has remain active too, gave her isos and everything, though I always find her reason to vote as flimsy.

So, townlean?

16. Agentt

Reading List:
    Link
    This here is when she said she is on pg 23, and found me sus, it was still D1

Eh? Well, i just looked through your posts, and didn't find it, so it's you, zone or til

Me being confused af is consistent

17. Agentt

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a very bad reason, I know, but, well, what I think mafia should have done, was to kill isolated and blame on me, or kill lissi and blame it on zone. While blaming me would be kinda hard since it was just a random vote, blaming zone could be done easily?

18. Agentt

Reading List:
    Link
    Killing people who accused you is like the worst defense, easily tracable back to that person.

19. Agentt

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else getting bad gateway from cloudflare?

20. Agentt

Reading List:
    Link
    Xertz will said
    And this is my will: "If I die, remember that I pushed for Nyann to die which is mostly what killed me. And there is most likely at least one mafia among the ones who killed alex. And if there are two, my choice would be Nyann and joker/Adleto. I only included Adleto because I get town vibes from others and from Nyann's messages, joker and Nyann are probably not w/w.

FWIW, my read from towniest to not
    Zone
    Psyx
    Tilg
    Agentt
    Lissi (Less sus because she was adamant not to lynch alex?)
    Gonz (Sus to give credits after the mafia/not mafia discussion)
    Isolated (Random vote which doesn't affect the game)
    LN (His reads are too smooth and confident)
    Glass (TALK! and similar behaviour to last game where she was mafia)
    Joker (Possible second mafia on alex wagon)
    Adleto (Most possible other mafia on alex wagon if any because Nyann is not w/w with joker. Drastic playstyle change from previous games as townie)
    Nyann (I'll bet all my money she's scum)

Arguing with people in an over-the-top aggressive manner for unreasonable things which takes away from letting the discussion progress in a beneficial direction. This is what I can say about my sus on Nyann. (After 2 continuous games of being mafia with her, I am very confident in my read)"
    Anyone has any opinions on having phyx as sus? I understand the others, but not this one