Spoiler The Most Powerful Characters In The World Are Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jem3710, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, info on the duchesses son. I feel like he'll be interesting. His mom is practically Delilah's mom. Does Hawken get brother jealousy?

L.A.C.L., nicomcla1995 and DOHere like this.
  2. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pardon my bad english, but there was so many fluffy moment between them.
    It was when dalia searching empress's sister letter in library. Cedric, who become friend with her because they take classes and exchange letter together, help her to find the letter in between 200 history books. He use the magic, and found the letter easily. But, because he use the magic, he got dizzy and leaning on dalia shoulder (actually, he's not that sick, but seeing dalia who caressed his hair, touch his forehead, make he want to act a bit). And when he clear the misunderstanding between him and empress, he come to dalia urgently, in night, and told her about it (ofc hikan doesn't know bcs he sneakingly come to her balcony and dalia thought he was a ghost)

Actually, there was so many fluffy moments between them. And they have so many skinship (my god!) They relationship was a slow burn one, from friendship to lovers, I guess?

Leanisse, Am_elf, harmoniche and 98 others like this.
  3. ros.ciel

ros.ciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uwu thank you so much

4. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know his correct name, but from the mtl
    he was the trascendent who have regression power. Actually, he was the one who brought dalia to their world because he want to save adriana and other trascendant so their soul doesn't get broken. The first time he turning back time was to save adriana, but with trial and error more than hundredth time, he make every ending to route and turn it into game. Because of this, he consider dalia as his child and make her call him that lol. He even fighting with cedric because he doesn't give them his blessing yet

About hikan, many times he was jealous with cedric, lol.
    when dalia told hikan about cedric invitation to study about humanity, hikan make it possible for them to study together with the lecturer so the two of them dont spend time together. He was really anxious and come to adriana house from night to dawn to make plan so he, dalia, and adrisha will go on vacation and away from cedric for month (concidently, he also have special mission so dalia away from holy empire). In special chapter, hikan have a dream he was turning back when dalia 13 years old, and told dalia to never have relationship or anything to do with the rotten person like cedric

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  5. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't download it. How to? Can someone help me?

Elenashan and Anne1102 like this.
  6. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this story 3 months ago and fell in love.My sweet sweet Dalia and dear brother Hikan!!
    I really like Dalia.she is sooooo sweet.
    Dalia and Hikan should also be on cover

I think Adriana should end with Duchess's son coz he LITERALLY DID REGRESSION SO MANY TIMES FOR HER.she can end up with Hikan too but honestly I want someone who will care for Hikan deeply.Our Dalia is literally angel so I support Yuri route too.Btw Duchess's son thinks Dalia as his own child lol

7. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Amiru_Raeya

Amiru_Raeya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi~ I finished reading the mtl and CEDRIC IS THE BEST ML FOR ME

I'll post some spoiler later since I made a mistake and deleted my previous one

9. Amiru_Raeya

Reading List:
    Link
    Note: English is not my first language so please bear with me and take my spoiler with a grain of salt since it is mtl and my memory is not the best

I also may have worded some of it wrong but this is just the general idea

As the spoiler above said, Lewaine is a regressor. He did not just regress many times but a hundred times. As to why he keep regressing:

Lewaine is originally Adricia's lover/ml. In his first life he got Adricia but in order for Adricia to be happy, everyone suffered and Lewaine realized this so he turned back time again and again to change their fate where everyone can have their happy ending.

Lewaine had the power to turn back time. How it works, basically when Lewaine dies there would be message asking if he is satisfied with the life he lived or no. I think he inherited this power from a predecessor of his.

So Lewaine keeps trying to change their fate but after many regression he realized that he can't change it by himself so the plan to bring another soul from another dimension since their fate can't change unless an external factor intervene so that's where Dahlia comes to the picture.

It was Lewaine who pulled Dahlia's soul into their dimension to be reborn there. He was the person behind the game, and the one who pick Dahlia to be the one who's going to help them. As for Dahlia being Hikan's sister is by chance, and her powers to purify Transcendentals is not caused by Lewaine.

10. Amiru_Raeya

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not really sure if he really did time travel to the past or just a super realistic dream where he can change things in there but doesn't change anything in the real world.

It started with Dahlia giving Hikan cookies with an ingredient that would turn anyone into a child for a day. This didn't work for Hikan and instead he 'time travel' to the time when he first met Dahlia when she was 13 years old. When he went back to this time, he was washed with regrets of the things he did to her sister.

"Just a few hours ago he was here. He was alone in this mansion with Dahlia, his one and only family, which I spent 5 years with. It was the happiest times of his life. But when I tried to start over, I was choked because of regret" (Tried to fix it lol)

Instead of barging into her room and saying that their father is dead like the first time, he instead kneel infront of her and said that he will protect her no matter what. When he also first saw her in the floor doing assignments, unlike in the past, he realized that he was wrong about her, that she was a happy and loved child but in reality she was a neglected child when their mother died.

"A young face with short hair that is shorter than in my memory. A body that grows and develops slower than her peers and is thinner. No matter what happens around you(he meant dahlia), an unconventional expression that seems not to be interested in everything in the world.

Various things that I hadn't seen then came into my eyes. She is a happy child who was loved and raised/raised with love, No, she was a child who was neglected by the family after her mother died."

So yeah, this side story was about Hikan trying to change what he did to Dahlia when they first met, like letting her hold his hand, not being cold to her, being worried etc. He thought that he can change the bad memories/thing he made. He wished that it was reality so that he can erase the mistakes he made on Dahlia's mind but he knows its not.

The carraige part where Dahlia almost fall off because it broke, he thought that it was his strength that caused it but it was the doing of their relatives in hoping for Hikan to die and to covet the dukedom.

He also said that it was okay for her to run away/escape like what she planned originally but in turn she would never meet His Majesty Cedric lol

"I do not care if you want to run away, go. Instead, never meet a human who has an unpleasant aftertaste like His Majesty Prince Cedric"

In the end, before returning or waking up, Hikan thanked Dahlia for being there for him, for not leaving him.

(This side story was the best one)

Note that the ingredient has a stronger effect than it normally would according to Adricia

I think I'll just post this whole side story later because I want you guys to read it and feel the feelings it made me feel

11. Pleasetakemetrunksenpai

Pleasetakemetrunksenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, it really gave me the feelingsā„¢

MisaLissa, otomeran, Wistash and 5 others like this.
  12. Aesterope

Aesterope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so in this timeline who end up with adricia??

I think that's dalia he end up with

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2021
  13. yerisegg

yerisegg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. aly1499

aly1499 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, does it seem like the translator up till now has dropped this series?

15. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No they private their site because of DMCA

16. Bluper126

Bluper126 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm soooo sad, i was away for 2 week and two of my favorite story disappeared if someone have a clue to contact the translator or anything i'm there

17. yesmine

yesmine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she went private bc of whats been happening lately

18. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one.
    well in the end Adriana gained all of her past memory. And it would be awkward for her to try mend any love relationship with any of them (well all of them really gave her a bloody life in the past. I can't blame Adriana in this case)

mmem, RubySBS, Am_elf and 79 others like this.
  19. gingerbread21

gingerbread21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link?