Forgotten Title Supernatural, metaphysics, danmei novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sinine, Aug 3, 2021.

1. sinine

sinine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!

I remember reading this novel but can't find it anymore. I don't remember if I MTL it or if it was translated.

Summary: MC transmigrates (I think at least since I remember that this was not his original body). In his previous life or something he was a Taoist/metaphysicst. Things I remember about the beginning is that when he gets the previous owners memories he goes to save his grandmother since his scum of a family but her in the retirement home and is torturing her to get the inheritance from her. When he gets there he sees men in black surrounding his grandmother and becomes angry but then realizes that it's not what it seems. ML was there to get the grandmother out of there since his grandfather and MC grandmother know each other. And then the grandmother tells the MC that MC and ML have marriage contract made by the family but he does not have to follow it but MC agreed to it.
    MC goes with the ML since his family is now good for him but stays in the same city since MC has unfinised business. I think MC was part of the entertainment circle but he quit but he came popular after he started doing fortunetelling and so on. MC takes his manager with him when he quit????
    From then on he starts to help people and to earn money.

ML has the purple aura. No ghost or any supernatural thing can't go near him.

2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link

This is familiar...At first I thought it was "I Trick Even the Lames to Stand Up for Me". Mc here is a metaphysics or something, he died saving a city by sacrificing his whole body. but because of what he did, he was not accepted by the heaven, and possessed the body of a young master. Ml here also have purple aura.

But then, i remember a novel about a third listed actor? who acted several as bg character. I dont know if its transmigration or soul possession like the trick even the lames to stand up, but mc knew something about ghost since he was part of a infinite game.

But i think the novel you want to find is part of a QT arc? You mention several scenes i was familiar with. I tried finding it in NU as well...but really, i think its one of a QT arc

3. sinine

sinine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also tried to find it in NU but no luck and right now I think it might really be part of QT arc.
    Do you know the QT novels name you thought might be similar to the summary I wrote?

4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I do really...I was really familiar and I recalled reading it using mtl. But it was already being translated. but i cant remember which one.

5. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When metaphysics marries into the wealthy family

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-shonen-ai-yaoi-novels-recs.84327/

I have the link for raw novel there if you want to mtl

6. sinine

sinine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link