LCD Ending Maker (completely translated) Manhwa is out! ^_^

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Jul 29, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, was there a reason to actually have the imperial family in the carriage instead of waiting for the trap to succeed and then move them?

2. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My best guess is there is some kind of divination magic that could determine if the royal family is actually in the carriage or not. Also if they didn't bring the royal family, they would have had to left sufficient strength behind just in case the other side saw through the trap. 3 sword masters violating their vows to the royal family might be the limits of their strength. Remember everyone supporting the imprisonment of the royal family are traitors to the empire and the Royal Guard.

jacobpaige and Geor like this.
  3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels like a waste to not kill the three sword masters while they were right there, especially since Cordelia joining the fight would have likely ended it quite quickly.

Geor, lunarshadow and Wujigege like this.
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They keep building up Max, but I have to wonder if he'll be able to keep up with Jude, and if so, how. After all, he's leagues behind Jude in xp acquisition, regardless of how much talent he has. It'll be a bit strange if he shows up in front of those two finally and isn't much better than Lucas or Leon.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'm looking forward to Kirara's reaction to those two roflstomping the bandit leader ;)

6. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when you touch things that shouldn't be touched ...

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Kirara (15 years old, mascot) " lol.

"‘I-I’m a genius too.’" lol. Keep telling yourself that ;)

I wonder how they convinced the elves to betray the world.

angie_sash and lunarshadow like this.
  8. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how many of the sword gods / saints / whatever you call them are bad guys? I'm betting all but Jude's dad I mean that seems to be the way it's going with the strong fighters wanting things they can't have right this moment, and with today's revile on the elf I'm betting the game MC Max in that too

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "This is not the job of the Guardians of the Holy Cross." Landius isn't a member of the GotHC though? Or am I misremembering?

"Everyone except for Jude and Cordelia." lol. I knew it XD

That aside, I wonder why the elves are willing to follow his orders to help the demons.

I'm also not clear on why he couldn't have just assassinated his grandfather and/or father if he wanted them dead so bad. No need to get demons involved, especially when you have so many unreasonably loyal subordinates.

Am I the only one that thought the reference to fairies at the Red Gate was going to turn into a new blessing for those two? Maybe they'll have to go back to get it after dealing with the current crisis.

Geor likes this.
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Were those the high ranking demonic humans, or just some randos? If the former, then Cordelia should be able to handle the third and Jude should have no trouble with Elio. As for everyone else, they'll likely be killed by the aftershocks of Jude's fight or en masse by Cordelia.

Honestly, the biggest potential problem at the moment would be the other elves showing up, not knowing what's going on, and siding with Elio by default.

userunfriendly likes this.
  11. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Bound to happen, given the proclivity of Korean authors to arrange scenes where the allies get beaten up, THEN HAVE TO apologize for being idiots and attacking the MC. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    [“For the sake of-…” a perfect happy ending.] I'm betting this is Cordelia from an alternate, future timeline.

13. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It actually kinda make sense. Will also explain the line "indeed, you are jude himself"

jacobpaige likes this.
  14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time we cut to the Kasja x Lucas x Scarlet love triangle, I lose a bit more respect for Cordelia for having intentionally set it up. She's a terrible friend.

I get the feeling that the man standing on the horizon is Jude from another timeline. Though, this is mainly due to think that the female sage is Cordelia. If so, I have to wonder if they're from the same timeline, an amalgamation of timelines, or two completely separate timelines. Also curious if the Nine Heavens Nine Doors was created specifically to allow communication across time and realities, and if it was created by one or both of the two.

“It’s really easy, right?” lol.

"[I believed in you from the beginning.]" rofl. Liar! XD

I know she acts a bit ditzy, but why would they think that someone stupid would even have the capability of being an Archwizard? Its generally a path that requires extreme levels of intelligence, talent and dedication.

Geor likes this.
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "turning smaller until it was completely hidden." Aww, she would have looked cooler with the eye patch though. Plus, it would have tricked people into attacking that side due to thinking that she was blind on that side, making them more predictable and easier to fight.

“Should I break this?” lol.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    [No, I’m here too, okay? The fairies are outside too!] lol. If I hadn't read as many of these things as I have, I'd be wondering if they'd be able to restrain themselves until their wedding.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Serpent King Nagaros." I wonder if Kirara is about to tame it. Normally, I'd bet on its kids instead, but we're approaching the end of the story.

18. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a question.. Is the translation still refined mtl or did they have a dedicated translator for it now?

19. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still edited MTL, sorry.

20. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fine.. I just want to fine a good translated series for now lol. Mtl killed me I think