Spoiler I've been Proposed to by a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 24, 2021.

1. GojosWife

GojosWife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manhwa, her head was chopped off but she healed and her head was back there as if if wasn't slashed off in the first place. She has healing powers but in recent chapters of the manhwa, it is said the first empress (or whatever her name was) had the powers of healing and fire bestowed by a god and that no one else since had healing abilities. Is there a special meaning behind this? Why does she have healing powers?

jkumi7 likes this.
  2. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel, regina get her power from the gods, rastain.

3. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regina power is unique so are there any spoiler regarding future danger ?
    And seems to me that 3rd prince like Regina or is he like his mother who wanted to use Regina ? Also I'm surprised she still don't recognized the 3rd prince ?

Dobokan, jkumi7 and Eminakahs like this.
  4. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lou is the third prince? What's his role? He feels so suspicious

5. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Is The Duke's brother the 2nd ML then?!
    I have a feeling he erased the engagement ring on the portrait of Regina. He seems to be overstepping his boundaries. Even if this engagement is fake they are still family, there should be some levels of respect no? Or am I thinking too much.

6. Jang man wol

Reading List:
    Link
    His name is logan russel... he like regina...i think logan is good person...

7. Jang man wol

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll translate this novel to the end,,,,, but sorry if it took a little longer... Because the novel is so long and more detailed than the webtoon... And thank you for @AileeB for the raw

8. Jang man wol

Reading List:
    Link
    So after I read the novel, I hated the ml a little, in the manhwa regina had healing powers so she survived, but think if she didn't have the power, wouldn't she just die? And arsene should have known that if he had a fiancée, his fiancé would not have survived at the hands of the empress Dowager. But he kept forcing regina to be his fiancée, even though he knew Regina would face danger. He just needs a doll to fill the duchess position. It seems if I become regina I'll also think of a way to escape from arsene.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  9. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like arsene much.First of all it's obvious she is Hella scared of him.He didn't protect her,her head got re-attached but the oh Regina dies so it's probably our MC's power.And then she gets hurt a second time!!! Like wtf dude.and ofc she is falling for him when she should be running away,which she cannot do atm but should plan.