LCD Dragon-Marked War God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Feb 8, 2016.

1. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at various points in the novel he has concocted pills to strengthen his foundation, so that he wouldn't have to worry about it. For example in the first 10-20 chapters he made some pill with a lion demon if I remember right that strengthened his foundation. Later he made an even stronger pill. It seems like every cultivation realm he's finding stronger and stronger items to reinforce his foundation.

What exactly does the foundation mean you may ask, and I'm gonna guess it has something to do with his body or his natural strength without cultivation. Maybe he is strengthening his original dragon marks? Hard to say.

As far as him needing comprehension or enlightenment it's a bit funny considering he has the comprehension and enlightenment of the worlds strongest saint already, but since he's cultivating along a new math (Dragon Marks) I can sort of buy that.

2. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I have ever hated Spell-Check more than I do right now!

Also, I'm really starting to hate that dog

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  3. Arezs

Arezs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he is able to absorb souls without getting their impurities, as his Dragon Transformation skill is able to purify them. His True Dragon Flames can purify them as well (get rid of impurities). The reason why ordinary cultivators don't care too much about souls is because it takes a long time to purify them, and it's simply not worth it, as there are better ways to get energy to strengthen their cultivation

As for foundation... Imagine the foundation is like a pillar, and the stronger they are, the more weight they will be able to bear. If he ignores the foundation, and just focuses on cultivating to reach higher stages / realms, the foundation will be permanently damaged. If the foundation is damaged, then it won't be able to bear the weight of... let's say the Combat King realm, then he'll be stuck at peak Combat Soul realm, all because he didn't strengthen / focus on foundation.

4. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    That massive release, so sweet! I bet that old man will become the entrance they need into the heart of the eastern continent.

5. Rainiu

Rainiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is getting too repetitive, how many more times does the author needs to remind us that jc is a peerless genius, one of the greatest saint back then, the foundation thing, ordinary warriors, ordinary mortal core,heaven core, divine core and other things.

6. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    Just audience reactions to stuff we already know bro. Besides he killed them in a novel way this chapter, so it's actually not being repetitive. But honestly pretty sure the audience reaction stuff is just to fill word count and quickly get out chapters for these authors. This is a common thing in these cn lns

7. Rainiu

Rainiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I am not talking about audience reaction moments. The author uses same words over and over. Other novels have it too but not this much.

8. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    This translator is simply amazing. Every month or two a chunk of 20-50 chapters will get put out in a few days. I don't know how he does it, but WOW!!!

9. Hellsreign

Hellsreign Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Owwww My sides these last few chaps with big yellows bet really made my day, I think I hurt myself from laughing to hard

10. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm starting to wonder if it's more the translator not choosing more diverse vocabulary. The repetition is pretty blatant but a lot of the repetitive parts could be rewritten a different way to look different but mean the same thing. As far as I know Chinese is a lot more vague than English so in Chinese it might not be as mind-numbingly and obviously repetitive.

11. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea I wondered about that like sometimes the same words or phrases appear in back to back paragraphs. [shocked, dumbfounded, etc...]

12. mike211

mike211 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A thought just pop in my head. What if all these chapters from reborn to regain his status as the strongest is just the first half of the story and the second half is when he cross over.
    Since I haven't read the raw so I don't know if this is the case, but I do hope the story do continue once he cross over.
    Then the story would start a fresh and be completely different since he have no prior knowledge on the world and it habitats.

13. tehrealone

tehrealone 『Lurker』

Reading List:
    Link
    ofc that will happen, but it'll be quite a bit later.

Anyway I just realised that Yan Chengyu has just woken up in chp349, after falling into coma in chp 160-180.
    Damn, nearly 200 chapters to wake the person up

14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    but only like a week in story pasted by

15. tehrealone

tehrealone 『Lurker』

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT WAAAT

ONLY A WEEK?!!!!!

Wtf, I stopped the novel when yan chengyu fell asleep cos it got too serious and not enough comedy, and waited until the time she awakes has been translated.

And you're saying its only been a week in the story??!!!
    :0

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot about the time in inferno hell
    once he gets back its like a week but the prior time was 2-3 months or something like that

17. tehrealone

tehrealone 『Lurker』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok more realistic lol,
    I thought the author dragged out a week to 200 chapters

18. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea its was after you said something that6 I went "oh yea there was the savage beast 'episode' then Inferno Hell before he left for the auction" the first and last event didn't take long it was the Inferno Hell that did; had to spend a month in the bubble trap then wait a month for the portal to open back to the mainland

19. DCLXVII

DCLXVII 『Team Deathmatch』『Desu_Tronic』『RMJI True Fan #1』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what's wrong with the translator 0_o
    34-35 chapters in 9 days that nearly 4 chapters a day.
    Not that I mind tho ^_^

20. Penultimate

Penultimate Sect Silkpants Prince

Reading List:
    Link
    Yan Chenyu is gonna be targeted again? Goddammit Jiang Chen, take her with you.