Spoiler Real man (manhwa)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by simsim, Jun 12, 2021.

?

Do you guys enjoy reading manhwas or manga

1. Manhwa

2. Manga

3. Manhua

4. No I only read novels

5. Geez! Couldn't care as long as it wastes time

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys!
    I read this manhwa. It's great!
    But every chapter has a cliffhanger.
    Please give spoilers or any raw site which can be Google translated.
    Summary:
    The world’s only one best CEO, Han Yoo Hyun. He leaves everything behind and relives his life!

I know but the summary doesn't do justice. If you read it you won't regret it.

I love the MC and how the plot enfilds
    I am dying here
    Spoilers Please :(:(:aww::blob_teary:

https://readmanganato.com/manga-je987261

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  2. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump here again
    Anyone with link or spoilers?
    :aww::aww::aww:

3. Lemona_TheLemon

Lemona_TheLemon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even MTL translations would do... The story sounds really interesting.

4. Lemona_TheLemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you tried to put it in novel pick up requests yet?

5. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No

But I don't think there is a novel of this.

I only read the Manhwa which is badass.

The Mc is really cool and calm. He plans 3 steps ahead like playing a chess game and everything falls according to his pace.

6. Lemona_TheLemon

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually saw a novel! Which was 800+ chapters on naver. I'm so excited to read it in english version even if it was mtled. :blobcatblush:

7. AbrarMalik

AbrarMalik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbf this manhwa will easily have 300-500chps(that is if every 1chp in the manhwa = 2-3chps in the novel) by the time it ends. and the manhwa art style makes the plot 100x times more engaging

Malvishii and simsim like this.
  8. Silverblood

Silverblood Forbidden Library

Reading List:
    Link
  9. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Silverblood

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, read the novel up to 200 before I run out of creds. mc really is good :D it was a really fun time reading it. the novel is a bit slow-paced. revenge was a bit sweet though names can be a bit of a problem with mtls .

simsim likes this.
  11. Lemona_TheLemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello... Excuse me for asking, do you happen to have a copy? Sorry. I'm really just that desperate.

12. Silverblood

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally Finished Reading this one, It has been a hell of a ride. but it was fun xD, the names are a bit of a problem but its fine :D
    If you need Spoilers just ask :D

humbabi likes this.
  13. humbabi

humbabi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii, just created this account so that I can ask for spoilers! T-T

Thank you so much for any spoilers you can bestow to us!

14. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plz

What happens to the husband of his sister? Did he take a badass revenge?

What about the mean manager guy who always take credit for the MCs team work? Did they win mobile design competition?

Please give SPOILERS! Thanks

15. Rembozo

Rembozo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You gotta give us the spoiler man :D, Dont leave us hanging. What happen and how is his relationship with his former wife now?

16. Silverblood

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG the Romance in this novel took too long but was worth it.

the Wife starts as a Project Manager for a Consultant/ Management group they take a project and pretty much produce all of it like a promoter and or producer. She Starts of being shown as being in Chicago USA, and they Meet in the 3rd Arc its the Presentation and the g7 Summit in Korea, her as the Project Manager and Mc as the Project Manager of the Company as the one in charge of Korea's Presentation.
    and from their a slow, long path till the 5 Arc till the End. Not gonna Spoil it too much but the Background story is quite Harsh. from Her Father and "Uncle" to the Company , Project, Future. No twist and Turn no Drama its just a slow Sweet Long Distance

how do you use @Spoiler Curator Again?

The Sister. in the Past i am not sure if She kills herself but she will have a depressing life cause of her Husband and Relations Ships. In this Life, it will be Different, in this Time line the Sister is more Expressive Mc and Sister really are Close they allways Drinks Together when they Meet. (i think this is more of a Korean Culture thing the Sister Can Drink) She becomes the Future Designer and Stylist for the Main Screen for the Phones and other phones of the Haesung Phones as part of the Design team( from this current phone, to others in the future arcs)

Sister's Boyfriend the Future Manhwa Raws will Show it But its Bad Ass MC Time, Mc will use the Gangsters to Kidnap the boyfirend and Threaten the Boyfriend personally well i wished he killed him but just a small torture and warning.

I Can't Remember Anymore if the Boyfriend and the Future Husband was the Same. But in the novel the Sister and the Husband meet in College.the Husband will be portrayed as a Senior who is like the life of the party, Handsome, Rich, and Perfect. But in all, he is a megalomaniac, obsessive, Fake. his fortune is all borrowed, He has no money, and its all a play. During one of the arcs not sure if it was 3 or 4th one the MC Stays into the Sisters Flat for a while and Drinks with his Sister during a business trip. he Asks her if they are still seing each other Sister sheepishly Answer but Mc tells her its all a play buy she doesnt believe it. but the husband calls and MC prevents her from Answering, then came the Txt of the Husband asking her what she was doing and everything when she hasnt answered in a while the Husband Shows up and Barges into the Room, Makes a Scene and Attacks the MC. the MC kicks his butt and have's him Arrested and somehow he gets busted for all his schemes,

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  17. PFIEV

PFIEV New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I has think Lee Ae Rin is wife of MC :vv. I see that they look like the same

18. Wendelin

Wendelin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about MC and Asst Mgr Park Sun wo Phone contest? Did mc take general mgr lee? Please give us simple time line with some minor detail eapecially when MC take down his opponent. Thanks for the spoiler man

19. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good to see mc acting his age. And how every decision of his life changed the course and made him who he is. It's wonderful and sweet revenge is slow but well worth. Nothing too much but all the deserving!

Thanks btw : )

Malvishii likes this.
  20. Kaleng Khong Guan Biscuit

Kaleng Khong Guan Biscuit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read real man manhwa chapter 94 in naver. The color phone made it to second round in contest.

Han Yoo Hyun make the scam gang group to beat the man who stalking his sister. And his beat that man until he pee in his pants so he will trauma and never show up or threating his sister again.
    Manager Shin chan young steal their credit about Chanel phone project but he never know that Yoo Hyun already know that Chanel phone never success. So they can focus to color phone project and enter the contest.
    Han Yoo Hyun beat another mean manager, song ho Chan. Who leak their panel project for GPS Hyun-il motor to their opponent.
    In naver real man chapter 94 they made to second round the contest. But unfortunately the author of the manhwa break his leg and need rest until August. So there is no new chapter.

Malvishii likes this.